- » Hot Italian Turkey Sausage
Hot Italian Turkey Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot italian turkey sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot italian turkey sausage recipes.
Red Bells With Turkey Sausage
1. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan; add peppers and cook 4 minutes, turning frequently. Drain peppers; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Remove casings from sausage. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned;... - 34.139
Farfalle With Sausage, Cannellini Beans, And Kale
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid; keep warm.
Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a small sieve over a bowl, reserving 2 teaspoons tomato oil; slice tomatoes.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium... - 44.8331
Turkey Sausage And White Bean Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, 2 teaspoons of the oil, the mustard, garlic, and salt in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and... - 32.0175
Turkey Sausage Pasta Sauce
Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 6 minutes.
Add sausage and cook until brown, breaking up sausage with fork, about 4 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes with juices, tomato paste, bay leaves, basil... - 35.356
Turkey Sausage And Pasta Bake
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, mushrooms, and celery; cook 6 to 8 minutes or... - 35.5985
Penne With Mushrooms Italian Sausage And Broccoli
1. Crumble the turkey sausage meat into a large nonstick skillet and cook until golden brown. Remove the sausage with a slotted spoon and let drain on a paper towel lined heatproof plate. Pour off and discard any fit in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook... - 29.3495
Turkey Sausage Patties
Turkey Sausage Patties is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Turkey Sausage Patties dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 34.6192
Crockpot Sausage, Peppers & Onions
Crockpot sausage, peppers and onions is a fantastic recipe to try for a relaxing meal. Take a look at this video that shares an effortless recipe that is healthy and delicious too. Enjoy the dish with some pasta and garlic bread for a great meal. - 115.973
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
This Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions is rich with an Italian twist. The flavors of turkey Italian sausage, pepper and seasonings combine to make this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions yum. Give this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions a try. - 37.4866
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, green pepper, and yellow pepper; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add spaghetti sauce and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer,... - 37.8234
Italian Fusilli With Sausages
1. In an eight quart pot covered up to three quarters with water, bring it to a boil with the lid on over high flame
2. Add pasta and cook without a lid till al dente, for say ten minutes
3. Preheat an omelette pan over medium flame until the rim turns... - 40.2463
Radiatore With Grilled Sausage And Broccoli Rabe
1. Preheat broiler. Broil sausage 5-7 minutes, turning once, until browned and cooked through; cut into thin diagonal slices.
2. Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add scallions, garlic and red pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Add... - 34.6534
Italian Turkey Meatloaf
So since my Yummy Turkey Meatloaf and Mexican Turkey Meatloaf were both such a hit, I just had to come up with another! This is the best one yet! Although it takes an extra step to brown the sausage, onion and mushrooms together, it is TOTALLY worth the... - 42.1886
Braised Turkey Thighs With Sausages
1. In covered 12-inch skillet over medium heat, cook chorizos in 1/4 cup water 5 minutes. Remove cover and cook until water evaporates. Add peppers and cook, stirring frequently, until peppers are tender and chorizos are well browned, about 15 minutes. With... - 33.798
Sausage Stuffed Turkey Loaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 33.7849
Grilled Vegetable And Sausage Wraps
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Place sausage links on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Add vegetables to rack, grill 12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sausage... - 35.1009
Sicilian Sausage Stew
Crumble the sausage into a large saucepan and saute over medium heat until brown, about 5 minutes.
Drain the fat.
Add the stock and stir to loosen any brown bits stuck to the pan.
Add the tomatoes (with juice), potatoes, squash or zucchini, kidney beans (with... - 37.8116
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Brown the sausage and turkey alongwith the onion and garlic in a large Dutch oven. Cook till the meat is no longer pink and then drain.
3) Except for the Parmesan cheese, noodles and the... - 43.3706
Italian Turkeysausage Platter
1. Preheat a barbecue or gas grill on medium for 10 minutes.
2. Use a nonstick cooking spray to grease rack.
3. Over the rack, arrange sausage, peppers, and onion.
4. Again spray nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle half of the Italian... - 40.7383
Microwave Pasta Pie
1) Use a 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate to arrange spaghetti.
2) Sprinkle parmesan cheese and butter; toss until evenly coated.
3) Form pasta crust by arranging pasta on bottom and up side of plate.
4) Cover with aluminum foil and set... - 41.5044
Turkey Croquettes has a lovely taste. Turkey Croquettes gets its taste from turkey mixed with ham and cheese topped with nutmeg. Turkey Croquettes is loved by non vegetarian food lover. - 42.305
Warm Spinach Pear & Sausage Salad
1. Trim and discard ends of onions. Cut onions into 2-inch (5-cm) lengths; then cut each piece lengthwise into slivers. Tear spinach into bite-size pieces. Place onions, spinach, and bell pepper in a large serving bowl, cover, and set aside.
2. Peel and core... - 29.5521
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Add celery and next 8 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes or until vegetables... - 37.2987
Pasta With Arugula And Smoked Sausage
Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
In a large skillet cook leek and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Stir in sausage, chicken broth, and roasted sweet peppers.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Add arugula and cook for 1 to... - 41.4522
Sausage Polenta Pie
1. In a slow cooker, add onion, garlic, tomato, picante sauce, basil, oregano and parsley.
2. Take a medium sauce pan.
3. Put cornmeal and broth in the pan.
4. Cook the mixture and bring it to a boil.
5. Keep stirring till the mixture gets thick.
6.... - 46.8558
Sausage And Spinach Over Polenta
1. Set aside 1/3 cup chicken broth. For polenta, in a 3-quart saucepan heat remaining chicken broth and water just till boiling. Slowly stir in cornmeal, 1/4 cup at a time. Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat to very low. Cook, covered, for 20 minutes,... - 34.4814
Spinach And Sausage Manicotti
1. Discard sausage casings. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir and crumble sausage until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Discard any fat. Let cool 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water... - 38.4852
New York Style Sausage Stuffed Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Let the frozen dough thaw completely.
3) Take the sausage out of its casing. In a frying pan, add in the sausage and brown well. Drain on paper towels and allow to cool down.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 44.8676
Creamed Turkey With Pastry Pillows
Creamed Turkey With Pastry Pillows are prepared with Italian-sausage, thawed turkey and mushrooms and dry sherry, paprika and bouillon cubes adding to the flavor. Discover how to make Creamed Turkey With Pastry Pillows using our easy to make Creamed Turkey... - 38.1609
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 109.029
Zucchini And Sausage
Peel zucchini and cut into halves lengthwise; cut into slices.
Saute sausage and garlic in heated olive oil in 12-inch skillet until light brown.
Remove sausage with slotted spoon.
Add zucchini and tomatoes to skillet.
Saute for several minutes.
Simmer,... - 41.2997
Sausage And Spinach Panini
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, and cook 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove sausage from skillet; carefully slice each piece in half lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other... - 36.9654
Pasta Frittata With Sausage And Mushrooms
1. ln a bowl, mix together milk, sour cream until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with thyme, salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, sautÃ©... - 45.8642
Seafood Sausage Jambalaya
Remove casing from sausage; slice sausage into 1/2-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, green pepper, and next 3 ingredients; cook, until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring... - 42.4299
Sausage Stuffed Chicken Thighs
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 42.6
Turkey And Bow Tie Pasta
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix together flour and milk in it.
2) Stir in wine and seasonings until smooth.
3) Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring continuously, until thick and bubbly.
4) Mix in turkey kielbasa, vegetables and cooked pasta... - 37.4621
Smoked Turkey And Gorgonzola Lasagna
Process the pasta dough as per instructions.
Cut into lasagna noodles.
In a large Dutch oven or kettle, heat the butter and oil.
Add the vegetables and sausage.
Saute until vegetables are tender.
Add the tomatoes, seasonings and Worcestershire.
Reduce heat... - 43.8544
Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes
Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes, you will always crave for some more. - 45.9448
Jumbled Turkey Jambalaya
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add turkey and sausage in batches, and cook until golden brown.
2. Reduce heat, and in the same saucepan add onion, celery, garlic, and green pepper. Sauté and cook for 5 minutes or until they... - 123.044
Portuguese Kale Soup
1 Remove the casings from the sausage and discard; crumble the meat.
In a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, cook the sausage, stirring, over moderately low heat for 4 minutes.
Add the pepperoni and cook 2 minutes more or until the fat is rendered.
Drain the... - 43.9219
French Bread Pizzas
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Slice the French bread lengthwise into half and cut each half crosswise into half again.
3. Place breads, cut side up, on a baking sheet and brush them with oil.
4. Toast them for about 4 minutes.... - 41.7326
Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
1) Use a large skillet to cook the sausage over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring to break up sausage.
2) Add onion and garlic to sauté and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Discard drippings.
4) Add Pasta Ready Tomatoes... - 37.6789
Chicago Style Deep Pan Pizza
It’s a turkey pepperoni pizza Chicago style baked to a crispy perfection! Ken does an excellent job of making these wonderful looking pizzas! See the video for more on how to make them! - 120.692
Skillet Stroganoff Meatballs
1) In a bowl, mix together turkey meat, sausages meat, onion, crumbs, pepper sauce and egg.
2) Mix the meat mixture well and incorporate completely.
3) Shape the meat mixture into about 1 inch balls.
4) In a non-stick wok, heat the oil and brown... - 44.141
Creamy Cheeseburger Soup (my New Fav)
Geez Louise it's been freezing around here! Total soup weather!! Follow along as I whip up this incredible cheeseburger soup aka cheeseburger chowder aka Mcdonalds soup, whatever you want to call it! I call it freakin awesomeness and we all tore this stuff up... - 128.719
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add sausage. Cook, stirring frequently, 6-8 minutes, until browned. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp; cook 5 minutes longer, or until chicken is browned and shrimp are pink and opaque.... - 34.6168
Cabbage Rolls With I Don't Hate Sauerkraut Anymore
1. Bring large pot of water to boil. Add cabbage leaves, 2 or 3 at a time. Press down into water with wooden spoon. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pliable. Remove with tongs to colander. Cool under cold tap water. Drain between sheets of paper towel. Repeat... - 43.2106
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.417
Easy Spaghetti From Scratch
Dudes don’t make stuff from scratch. Ah contraire! After you make this recipe, you’ll never go back to them store-bought sauces. Well, you might in a pinch when you’re in a hurry and the store is about to close and you’re supper hungry and just want... - 127.794
Cheesy Elbow Pasta
Looking for an amazing cheesy elbow pasta recipe that is simple, satisfying and ready in just a few minutes. Take the great taste and convenience of this ultimate comfort food. This cheesy pasta with alferado sauce would surely be the favorite with your... - 101.685
Let's Make Homemade Frozen Pizza
Tired of cooking. Try these frozen pizza. This video shows quick and easy way to prepare these pizza with just about the right topping of your choice. An ideal option for a lazy dinner, this is quiet healthy and filling. This can actually even be a good meal... - 120.513
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium low heat; prick sausage and cook, turning often, for 20 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
Remove and set aside.
Drain all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) drippings from pan; cook celery, onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes over... - 46.4881
Oven-style Scotch Eggs
Oven-Style Scotch Eggs is delicious dish for breakfast made from pork egg bread. Specially great for kids chrismas holiday. - 30.7174
1. Prick sausage with fork. In small saucepan of boiling water poach sausage 5 minutes to release excess fat. Drain.
2. Coat nonstick Dutch oven or large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, green and red peppers, and garlic.... - 39.5221
Polenta With Chunky Meat Sauce
For polenta, in a 2 quart casserole combine cornmeal, the 1 cup cold water, and salt.
Slowly pour boiling water into cornmeal mixture, stirring constantly till the mixture is well blended.
Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till very... - 41.9318