Hot Italian Pasta
- » Hot Italian Sausage Pasta
Hot Italian Sausage Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot italian sausage pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot italian sausage pasta recipes.
Baked Ditali With Sweet And Hot Italian Sausages
In a saucepan, heat the oil and brown the sausages evenly.
Remove the sausages, cut them into thin slices.
Pour the oil out of the pan but leave the brown residue.
Add the tomato sauce to the same pan, add the sausage slices; stir, cover, and simmer 20... - 37.1917
Pasta Primavera With Italian Sausage
1) Take a large skillet and heat sausage in it until it loses its pink color.
2) Take off the sausage from skillet and save the drippings.
3) Sauté onion and garlic in the saved drippings for 1 minute followed by zucchini for 2 minutes.
4) Reduce... - 42.9252
Italian Pasta Sausage Soup
Place sausage links in large saucepan or 5-quart Dutch oven.
Add water to a depth of about 1/2 inch.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until sausage is partially cooked; drain.
Slice sausage into 1/2-inch slices; return to... - 39.9335
Orzo Pasta With Kale And Italian Sausage
1. Cook pasta. Reserve 1/2 C pasta water.
2. Heat skillet. Add oil. When oil is hot, add sausages. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add garlic, seasonings, and half of the kale.
4. Using tongs, pull up from bottom... - 0
Italian Sausage And Green Beans With Pasta
Cut Italian sausage into slices about 1/2-inch thick.
Peel onion and slice into rings.
Place sausages and onion in a large, wide, heavy-bottomed skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until sausage is browned and onion rings are... - 42.8672
Italian Pasta And Sausage, Tomato Mozzarella Salad 意大利餐,麵,燒腸,番茄和芝士沙律
tall pot put some olive oil inside, light fry the garlic and onion, pour in tomatoes, stir it with wooden spoon and smash it, add half tea spoon chicken essence and salt, pinch of peper,simmer for 10 minutes to thicken the sauce
Cook the pasta:
boiled hot... - 38.0138
Sausage And Sweet Pepper Pasta
1. Using a sharp knife, prick the sausage.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan and add ½ inch water.
3. Allow the sausage to boil, uncovered, for 20 minutes or till water is completely evaporated.
4. Cook sausage, turning intermittently, for 10 minutes... - 47.3321
Pasta Sausage And Tomato Casserole
1. In a skillet, blanch sausages in boiling water, peel, slice and set aside.
2. In a large pot, boil pasta until cooked, drain, rinse and set aside.
3. In a non stick skillet, add sliced sausages and cook for about 5 minutes. Add... - 43.0574
Wiener And Pasta Pot
1) In large saucepan or Dutch oven add all 6 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cover and cook for about 15 to 17 minutes until shells are cooked.
3) Serve hot. - 32.3896
Penne With Mushrooms Italian Sausage And Broccoli
1. Crumble the turkey sausage meat into a large nonstick skillet and cook until golden brown. Remove the sausage with a slotted spoon and let drain on a paper towel lined heatproof plate. Pour off and discard any fit in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook... - 29.1484
Penne With Cabbage And Sausage
1. Saute sausage bits in a large skillet until some fat is rendered. Add the onion and cook until the onion is golden and the sausage has browned. Add cabbage and stir to coat with the oil.
2. Cover and cook about 6-7 minutes, or until the cabbage is nicely... - 25.6707
Spicy Sausage Ragu With Pasta
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Cook onion and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until soft and pale gold, 5 minutes.
Cook, stirring to break up, until coloured, 10 minutes.
Add chilli flakes, fennel, oregano, tomato puree and... - 45.1371
Pasta With Veal Sausage Bolognese
1. Take a blender and in its process container add 1 cup tomatoes with liquid; process the blending until tomato turns into puree.
2. Chop rest of the tomatoes and set aside.
3. Take a 10-inch non-stick skillet and heat oil in it.
4. Add... - 48.1331
Turkey Sausage And Pasta Bake
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, mushrooms, and celery; cook 6 to 8 minutes or... - 37.0655
Chicken Sausage Pasta
This pasta is a very convenient dish which is filling. It can be made with any number of ingredients depending on the availability. a versatile dish that tastes simply great! - 0
Pasta With Smoked Sausage
At times we are forced to use up the foods that are lying for a long time in our refrigerator. There are just two options either to throw them or use them. Nikko is just using up the smoked sausage; he is making an easy pasta with smoked sausages. And the... - 101.554
Garlicky Spaghetti Sauce With Sausage
Anyone can make spaghetti sauce, it is easy to learn recipe. So can you, especially with this simple and quick video that shows sausage spaghetti sauce recipe. This recipe is perfect for any pasta. Try making sausage spaghetti sauce . - 116.061
Italian Sausage With Kraut And Fettuccine
1) Place a large skillet over medium flame and cook the bacon till it is crisp. Remove the cooked bacon and reserve the drippings in the skillet. Drain the bacon on paper towels, crumble them and set aside.
2) To the drippings in the skillet, add the... - 38.1638
Italian Sausage And Tortellini Soup With White Beans
1. Heat oil in a large heavy soup pot over medium-low heat. Add sausage, onions, fennel, garlic and thyme. Cook for 10-12 minutes, taking care not to burn.
2. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
3. Add tortellini and beans. Return to a boil, and then r - 30.7796
Italian Sausage & Pea Pod Fettuccine
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan, crumble sausage.
Stir with onion and garlic over medium-high heat until sausage is browned, about 12 minutes.
Spoon fat from pan and discard.
To pan add pimientos, basil, and milk.
Stir until simmering; keep warm.
Meanwhile,... - 42.6174
Quick Pasta Sauce
If sausage comes in casing, remove casing; break up sausage.
In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, brown sausage, onions and garlic; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over... - 38.7241
Pasta With Sausage And Peppers
In large pot, combine olive oil, onion and peppers; saute over medium heat until softened, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the garlic; stir for about 1 minute.
Do not allow garlic to brown, or it will be bitter.
Add sausage meat, breaking it up as it cooks.
While... - 41.5306
Baked Ziti With Sausage
1. Preheat the broiler. While the Marinara Sauce is cooking, arrange the sausage on a broiler pan and broil, turning frequently, 4 inches from the heat for 10 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into thin slices.
2. Meanwhile, bring... - 30.2299
Pasta With Sausage And Peppers
In large skillet cook sausage, red or green peppers, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in cream, parsley, marjoram, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 6 to 8... - 39.0428
Pasta With Arugula And Smoked Sausage
Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
In a large skillet cook leek and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Stir in sausage, chicken broth, and roasted sweet peppers.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Add arugula and cook for 1 to... - 42.8953
Spicy Sausage With Pasta
1. In a saucepan, combine crumbled sausage, onion, green pepper and garlic; cook over medium heat until sausage is browned; drain off fat.
2. Add the spaghetti sauce; bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes to blend flavors and mix well.
3.... - 36.2475
Pasta With Sausage Sauce
1) Cut the sausage into ½ inch slices.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, garlic and sausages for 8 to 10 minutes or until sausages are lightly brown
3) Stir in tomato paste, sugar, tomatoes, celery, salt and herbs.
4) Cover... - 44.7056
Pasta Twists With Sausage & Cream
Following package directions, cook pasta in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, melt butter.
Remove casings from sausage and crumble meat into pan; cook, stirring... - 44.5555
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
You need a few simple and rustic ingredients to cook a great and elegant pasta bake... the sausage and mushroom pasta pie! - 132.582
Risotto Style Orzo Pasta With Chicken And Sausage
Most of us are scared of making risotto cause it requires a lot of precision and technique. This is a delicious, low-maintenance alternative to traditional risotto. This is quick and easy risotto-style dish made with orzo pasta. Chef John combines Spanish and... - 102.201
Grilled Sausage & Pesto Pasta
Prepare medium-hot fire in grill; grill sausage directly over fire, turning to cook and brown evenly, about 10-12 minutes.
Remove from fire and set aside.
In large shallow bowl, toss farfalle and pesto; toss to coat evenly.
Slice sausage into rounds and add... - 31.0019
Pasta Wheels With Sausage & Tomatoes
Remove and discard sausage casings; slice sausages diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick pieces.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook sausages until browned (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and garlic and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3... - 44.3365
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
For crust: Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
In medium mixing bowl combine 1 egg, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and margarine.
Stir in hot spaghetti.
Press mixture evenly into bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch pie plate.
For... - 45.2313
Do Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna
1. Cook sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Arrange single layer of frozen ravioli over sauce; evenly pour 1 cup... - 26.964
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
1 In a pan, heat the oil and add carrots, onion and celery, fry gently until softened.
2 Remove the sausage casings and discard them
3 In the pan, add the meat and break up while stirring, using a spoon.
4 Fry until brown and gradually pour in... - 46.3074
Penne With Fennel And Sausage
1. In a large pot, over high heat, bring well-salted water to boil.
2. Drop penne in boiling water, stir occasionally, and cook for about 10-11 minutes.
3. Drain pasta, reserving a cup of pasta water for later use.
4. Place a heavy... - 103.759
Sausage Spaghetti Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 375Â°.
2. Take a large frying pan, brown the sausages slowly by pushing to one side.
3. Add garlic and sautÃ© for 2 minutes. Add the entire fat.
4. Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and herbs. Bring it... - 43.5463
Spaghetti Sausage Casserole
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain in colander. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt, pepper and dry mustard. Remove from heat. Gradually stir in milk. Return to... - 36.9457
Spaghetti And Sausage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan add sausage meat and onion and stir-fry until brown.
3) Mix the next 5 ingredients.
4) Cook covered and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5) In an uncovered saucepan boil water.... - 44.0811
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
1) Use a large skillet to brown sausage over medium-high heat, by occasional stirring to separate sausage.
2) Drain the drippings.
3) Sauté onion and garlic to cook until tender.
4) Pour in tomato paste and combine well by adding water.
5) Reduce heat... - 41.9386
Cavatelli With Chicken And Sausage
Place the tomatoes, salt, and pepper in a deep saucepan, and cook, uncovered, stirring from time to time, for 20 minutes, or until most of the water has evaporated.
In another saucepan, place the sausages, cover with boiling water and simmer for 10... - 44.9465
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 40.2952
Linguine With Spicy Sausage
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Remove skin from sausage, chop and add with oil to large skillet.
Saute until nearly done, approx.5 minutes.
Add and simmer 2 minutes.
Add pasta to skillet... - 38.8165
Italian Sausage With Tomato
1. Cook the noodles according to package instructions given; drain and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, over medium heat cook the sausages till brown sausage; drain off the fat.
3. Add tomato paste, beef broth and oregano; stir well to mix well.
4. Add... - 39.0198
Italian Sausage With Rigatoni
1. Remove casings from sausage and break them into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan, cook the sausage well until it is browned; drain off fat.
3. Add peas, leaks and chicken broth; cook over low heat for about 5 minutes.
4. Cook pasta according to... - 38.4805
Italian Fusilli With Sausages
1. In an eight quart pot covered up to three quarters with water, bring it to a boil with the lid on over high flame
2. Add pasta and cook without a lid till al dente, for say ten minutes
3. Preheat an omelette pan over medium flame until the rim turns... - 40.0459
Italian Sausage And Green Pepper Skillet Meal For Dinner
For a quick weeknight dinner, try making this dish. In this video, Betty presents a step-by-step instruction on how to make this one skillet dish. It's so full of flavor that your family will fall in love with it. Stream the video recipe for further... - 98.6899
Creamy Spaghetti With Sausage, Peppers And Cheese
When a comfort mill is on the agenda, try this! Betty’s spaghetti with sausage and peppers is the ticket for hectic weeknight dinner. Plus, it comes loaded with lip-smacking sausage, peppers and onions and loads of cheese that just makes it a treat fit for... - 107.474
Rigatoni With Sausage- With Chef Ellie Espo
Rigatoni with Niecy’s Sausage is an amazing Rigatoni pasta with spicy Italian sausage and cannellini beans in tomato sauce. Tubes of rigatoni hold the tomato sauce, giving you a burst of creamy flavor with every bite. Use either hot or mild Italian sausages... - 114.398
Mr. X's Favorite Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Combine ground round steak and seasoned salt and shape into small balls 1 1/2 inches in diameter; slice sausage in 1-inch pieces.
Brown both in oil in a large 3- or 4-qt.frying pan.
Push aside and saute green pepper and onion for 8 minutes.
Remove excess... - 34.006
Sausage With Shrimp And Pasta Shells
1. In a large heavy-bottomed sauté pan, cook sausage in 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat until well browned but still slightly undercooked at the center. Remove sausage and reserve in a warm place.
2. Add garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, unt - 26.3399
Turkey Sausage Pasta Sauce
Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 6 minutes.
Add sausage and cook until brown, breaking up sausage with fork, about 4 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes with juices, tomato paste, bay leaves, basil... - 35.1361
Pasta With Sausage And Mustard Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, stir-fry almonds in 1 tablespoon olive oil until golden and keep aside for later use.
2) To the pan, add remaining oil and stir in bell peppers and sausage, sautéing for about 3 minutes until bell peppers are just soft and... - 37.8917
Sausage And Beef Pasta Sauce
1) In a large heavy pot, add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add in the pork chops and saute till it browns well.
2) Add in the tomato sauce, water, garlic and salt. Let the mixture come to a simmer.
3) In a skillet, drop in the sausages. Prick the... - 44.8446
Pasta Frittata With Sausage And Mushrooms
1. ln a bowl, mix together milk, sour cream until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with thyme, salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, sautÃ©... - 45.6559
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce; I am sure you will... - 36.0527
Linguine With Spicy Sausage And Scallion Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the linguine and cook until just al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a mini food processor, combine the scallions. parsley, pine... - 26.6507
Hot And Spicy Sausage Sauce
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add sausage; cook, stirring to break into small pieces, for 5 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon oil in skillet.
ADD bell peppers to skillet.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 2... - 29.5179
Rigatoni With Hot Sausage And Fennel
In a heavy skillet cook the sausage over moderate heat, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until it is cooked through and transfer it with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Add the oil to the skillet and in it cook the onion and the garlic over... - 35.3593
Sausage Spaghetti Bake
1. Brown sausages slowly in large skillet; push to one side. Add the garlic and saute 2 minutes; pour off all fat.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and herbs. Bring to boiling; simmer, covered, 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. While sauce... - 32.2889
Spaghetti Sauce With Sausage
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 3qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring after 3 minutes.
Crumble sausage into onion mixture.
Cover and microwave at high setting 8 minutes, or until meat loses... - 40.2661
Ziti With Sausage & Zucchini
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, heat nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Add sausage meat and cook until browned, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently to break up sausage.
With... - 38.7707
Ravioli And Sausage
1. Heat a large skillet or saucepan, over medium heat.
2. Add the sausage meat and sautÃ© until well browned.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Stir in the sauce and bring to a boil.
5. Fold in the ravioli
6. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes,... - 37.3044
Penne With Eggplant & Sausages
Crumble sausages into a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Cook, stirring frequently, until meat is well browned (about 15 minutes).
Spoon off and discard all but 1 tablespoon fat.
Add onion, garlic, and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until vegetables... - 41.0471
Classic Italian Casserole
We’ve yet to find a person who does not like Italian food. This version combines classic ingredients and then tweaks them to make a fusion dish for people on the go. Its rich in protein and carbs and it’s a must have dish for picnics or barbeques. - 115.477
Italian Sunday Gravy
If you are looking for great make ahead meal ideas for your Sunday dinner menu then you should certainly give this Sunday gravy a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions to make delicious garlicky Sunday gravy with loads of meat,... - 112.715
Microwave Pasta Pie
1) Use a 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate to arrange spaghetti.
2) Sprinkle parmesan cheese and butter; toss until evenly coated.
3) Form pasta crust by arranging pasta on bottom and up side of plate.
4) Cover with aluminum foil and set... - 41.2843
Sausage Spaghetti Bake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large frying pan and brown sausages in it. Add garlic and sautÃ© for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour off all fat and stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, water, herbs and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil and... - 43.7415
Brown sausages slowly in large skillet; push to one side.
Add garlic and saute 2 minutes; pour off all fat.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and herbs.
Bring to boiling; lower heat.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes to blend flavors.
While sauce... - 44.1163
Spinach And Sausage Manicotti
1. Discard sausage casings. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir and crumble sausage until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Discard any fat. Let cool 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water... - 38.2833
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Peppers
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, turning, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Prick sausage with a fork as it cooks to release juices. Remove sausage from skillet and let cool slightly; cut into 1/2-inch slices. (It's... - 36.7226
How To Make Sausage Meatballs
Sausage meatballs are easy to make and go well with a lot of things, specifically pasta. To know how to cook perfect sausage meatballs in a matter of few minutes, watch this detailed video. Not only will you know about cooking perfect meatballs but also get a... - 93.869
1) Cut the sausage into pieces measuring 1-inch each and in a large saucepan over medium high heat, cook the sausage pieces till they turn brown. Take out the cooked sausages, place on paper towels and keep aside.
2) From the saucepan, drain off all... - 43.2344
1. In a saucepan heat chicken broth and bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add tortellini and continue to boil for about 6 minutes.
3. Remove the casings from sausage and break it up into small pieces.
4. In another saucepan, add the sausages and brown it;... - 36.0398
Vermicelli And Sausage Soup (mexican Dry Soup)
Use a pot that can go from the top of the stove to the broiler.
Place it over medium heat and melt the lard (or butter) in it.
Add the scallions and garlic and saute them until soft.
Add the sausage meat and chili powder and cook for 10 minutes, breaking the... - 44.1743
Sausage Salsa Spaghetti
Sausage Salsa Spaghetti is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Sausage Salsa Spaghetti recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.3342
Pasta Alla Bolognese
This Pasta Alla Bolognese has been in my family for years. Pasta Alla Bolognese is a great Bolognese authentic recipe. Classic recipe! - 31.4953
Sausage With Cream And Basil
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally over medium-high heat, until just golden, 5 minutes.
Add sausage and cook, stirring frequently to break up meat, until it just loses its pink colour, 10 minutes.
Stir in... - 43.8095
Pasta Meatball Minestrone
1. In large bowl add ground beef, Italian sausage, bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and egg. Combine together.
2. Shape into 3/4-inch meatballs.
3. Arrange meatballs in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
4. Add onion and... - 46.3213
Linguine With Spicy Sausage
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat cook sausage meat stirring to break up, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
3.... - 34.8235
Pasta With Chicken And Vegetables
This video shows how Chef Joey has made pasta with chicken and vegetables in a few simple steps. There are so many ways of making pasta, but I bet this is the best one when it comes to a mix of flavors and textures and proper nutrition, its just a life giver.... - 120.325
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the beef, veal, and sausage.
Brown well, stirring occasionally.
Combine in a large heavy saucepan or sauce-pot the remaining ingredients... - 40.4048
Pork And Sausages Contadina
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Trim excess fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Remove with a slotted... - 32.3539
Farfalle With Sausage, Cannellini Beans, And Kale
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid; keep warm.
Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a small sieve over a bowl, reserving 2 teaspoons tomato oil; slice tomatoes.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium... - 44.6367
Cheese & Sausage Stuffed Shells
Remove casings from sausages.
Crumble meat into a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat until brown; pour off pan drippings.
Beat egg into ricotta, then combine with sausage, Parmesan, salt, and parsley.
Following package directions, cook giant shells or... - 44.644
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; cook, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are browned, about 20 minutes. Remove sausages to paper towels to... - 33.2602
In saute pan over low heat, cook sausages in 2 tablespoons of the oil, pricking them with a fork so that they lose a little fat.
After 10 to 15 minutes, remove sausages, slice into 1/2-inch-thick pieces, and set aside.
Pour off fat from saute pan; add... - 38.7584
Baked ziti is absolutely sinful and good enough for company! It is also quite easy to make. Here’s a step-by-step video on how to make this amazing dish. - 130.813
Pasta E Fagioli Casserole
Pasta E Fagioli Casserole is a much loved Italian soup bake. This spaghetti bake is made with spaghetti sausage mixture baked with kidney bean and cheese mixture with herb seasonings.The Pasta E Fagioli Casserole is a hot favorite from the Itlian cuisine.... - 37.4266
Pasta With Carbonara Sauce
Remove casings from sausages and crumble meat into a wide frying pan.
Finely chop prosciutto; combine half of it with sausage; set aside remaining half.
Add 2 tablespoons of the butter to pan and cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat until sausage is lightly... - 41.6537
Nancy And J R's Pasta
Take off the skins of sausage.
Take a small skillet.
Ground sausage in it and fry the grounded sausages.
Discard excess fat from the pan and set it aside.
Now take a larger wok and heat oil in it.
Now add in it mushroom, half quantity of... - 48.5943