- » Hot Italian
Hot Italian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot italian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot italian recipes.
Hot Sicilian Sausage
Have you ever thought of preparing sausage at home? This video is going to teach you the proper way to build up sausages. Chef adds hot spices to make the sausage tastes spicy, however you can add your choice of spices, too. Just make sure, you have the right... - 124.423
Hot Dog Tuna And Rice Salad
This is a salad which is a mix of tuna, hot dog and rice! It’s a salad which is a meal by itself. You could whip this one for a party and this is all you need for a party! See this video to make this salad! - 112.58
Hot Momma Fitness Frittata
Cook up something special for momma on Mother's Day. Charlie Q cooks up the mother of all frittatas. - 110.534
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Grate mozzarella using Coarse Grater.
3. In a batter bowl mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic; stir in mozzarella.
4. Pump half of the tomatoes in Food Processor 10 times or until... - 106.197
Hot Clam Broth Over Linguine Pasta
Have a nice hot clam broth over some hot linguine pasta and glass of chilled white wine for lunch! You could go oh lala over the dish! Watch this video on how to make this exotic lunch for a change - 104.84
Hot Chicken Fruits Salad
1. In a pan, heat the oil.
2. Meanwhile, butterfly the chicken breast.
3. On a plate, arrange the salad greens along with the berries and blue cheese sprinkled on top.
4. Sprinkle a dash of pomegranate vinaigrette on top.
5. Place the chicken... - 87.6218
Spicy Hot Teriyaki Mini Burgers
Now you can turn mundane burgers to spicy hot teriyaki mini burgers in minutes. Cooking made easy by Bhal Dave, who guides you in simple method how to make your dishes look good. Just enjoy! - 70.2883
Hot Pasta Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients except pasta.
2. In a large saucepan, cook corkscrew pasta curls following instructions given in the package.
3. Drain well.
4. While the pasta is still hot, add it to... - 49.4738
Chicken Pasta Hot Dish
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
In large saucepan, melt butter; add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Combine... - 46.9762
Hot Brie Pasta Ala Diahe
1. Remove the outer skin of cheese and cut it into irregular pieces.
2. Combine chopped cheese pieces with other 6 ingredients (as mentioned in the ingredient list).
3. Let the mix stay in a large bowl for 2 hours at room temperature.
4. Meanwhile... - 46.4317
Hot Italian Sausage And Pepper Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt and peppers. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, spread vegetables at bottom and drizzle with olive... - 46.2982
Hot Peppery Chicken Cacciatore
1) With salt and pepper to taste, season the chicken and dredge it in flour.
2) In a skillet, brown the chicken on all sides in a small amount of fat. Remove cooked chicken.
3) In the same skillet, sauté onions in the remaining fat till... - 46.1484
Hot Bean Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork.
2. Toss beans and onions in the dressing.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerator overnight or a day in advance. The longer you marinate the beans the better the flavor.... - 45.0306
Hot Pasta And Mushrooms
1.Cook macaroni in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2.To make sauce, heat oil in a non-stick trypan.
Cook onion and mushrooms until they soften.
Blend together paprika, tomato paste and milk.
Stir... - 42.3624
Hot Pasta Salad
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except spaghetti and tomato.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or just until pepper and onion are tender, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3... - 42.0019
Hot Chicken Cacciatore
1.Make pieces of chicken and coat them well in flour.
2.Heat oil and fry the pieces in it until brown.
3.Remove the oil.
4.Add minced onion, pepper flakes, garlic, all spice, season all, black pepper, Italian seasoning, red pepper,... - 41.8122
Hot Pizza Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning and beat with a spoon into a smooth consistency
3. In another small bowl, combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses
4. In an 8 inch baking... - 41.6989
Hot Artichoke Cheese Dip
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Remove stems and seeds from Tuscan peppers; chop (makes 1/4 cup) and set aside.
Drain liquid from marinated artichoke hearts into the bottom of a shallow 2-quart casserole.
Spread liquid to grease bottom of pan.
Drain and discard... - 41.0486
Hot Italian Dressng
1) Take a jar and fill it with cold water.
2) Soak the gelatin in it until it softens .
3) Add boiling water to it and dissolve the gelatin completely.
4) Add rest of the ingredients and shake properly to mix.
5) Take an airtight jar and transfer the... - 41.017
Hot Garlic Bread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cut the French bread into two halves and then slash the bread into slices of 1-inch each almost through the base.
3) With the salt, crush the garlic.
4) Soften the butter and thoroughly... - 39.0065
Hot Anchovy Dip
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennels.
Slice ends off bulbous bases.
Wash and dry fennels.
Cut into quarters, then horizontally into thick slices.
Wash and dry celery hearts, peppers, radishes and asparagus.
Slice celery hearts in half... - 39.0006
Hot Crab Dip
1. In a pie plate scatter pine nuts, microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes or just until golden, coarsely chop and set aside.
2. In bowl, microwave cream cheese at High for 30 seconds or just until softened and stir in crabmeat, onion, milk, lemon... - 37.3527
Baked Ditali With Sweet And Hot Italian Sausages
In a saucepan, heat the oil and brown the sausages evenly.
Remove the sausages, cut them into thin slices.
Pour the oil out of the pan but leave the brown residue.
Add the tomato sauce to the same pan, add the sausage slices; stir, cover, and simmer 20... - 37.1917
Hot Pasta Salad
Combine all ingredients except spaghetti and tomato in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until pepper and onion are tender, 3 to 5 minutes, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until hot, 2... - 36.7953
Hot Hero Sandwiches
1. Halve each French loaf horizontally while slicing and then slice them crosswise in thirds. Butter the slices of bread.
2. Take a bowl and combine shredded cheddar cheese, chopped salami, mayonnaise, onion, olives, and prepared mustard. Spoon the... - 36.4717
1. Heat butter and add garlic, onion, bacon and bones. Saute 4-5 minutes. 2. Add all other ingredients except pasta and bring to the boil. Allow to simmer covered for approximately 90 minutes.
3. Remove and discard bacon bones.
4. Stir in both pastas and cook... - 36.3174
Hot Italian Sausage
Chill the wine.
Pour into a large bowl.
Crush fennel seed with mortar and pestle.
Blend all seasonings into the liquid.
Add pork and bran flakes.
Mix sausage the old-fashioned way. - 36.1393
Cold Beet Cucumber Soup With Hot Pasta
1. Dice two tablespoons cucumber; refrigerate and reserve. Cut remaining cucumber into chunks.
2. In food processor, combine cucumber chunks, beets, beet juice, buttermilk, dill, lime juice and salt; process until smooth. Transfer to large bowl; cover and... - 35.6948
Hot Sesame Spaghetti
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add broccoli and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain... - 35.6102
Italian Hot Garlic Dip
Cut the garlic into small pieces.
Cut each anchovy fillet into pieces.
Cut the peppers into small pieces.
Put into the processor bowl with the olive oil and chop very finely .
Melt the butter in a pan and, with the machine running, pour it into the feeder... - 35.5444
Hot And Sweet Sausage
1. In a large meat colander, place the sausages and wash them well under running water.
2. Dry them using kitchen paper roll and seperate each link.
3. In a skillet, place few sausages and grill them on all sides till they are brown in colour. Repeat... - 35.4971
Hot Provolone Squares
1) In a bowl, mix well together cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and thyme.
2) Smear about 1 ½ teaspoon of cheese mixture over a slice of bread.
3) Place the bread slice on a non-stick baking pan.
4) Broil the bread slices about 4 to 6 inches from the... - 35.3339
Pasta With Broccoli In Hot Sauce
1 In a large saucepan, bring enough of salted water to a boil.
2 Prepare the broccoli, discarding the thicker part of the stalks.
3 Divide into small florets.
4 Rinse well and drain.
5 Remove the seeds from the chili pepper if using... - 34.9723
Hot And Spicy Tofu With Pasta
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat peanut oil; add pepper, onion, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and chili oil,... - 34.9228
Hot Tuna Canapes
1. Drain and flake tuna. Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, red pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
3. For each canape, place cucumber slice on toast round, pile tuna mixture in center... - 34.7067
Hot Mussel Antipasto
1. Put the mussels into a large bowl or sinkful of cool water. Yank the seaweed beard from each and scrub the mussels. Rinse and drain.
2. In a large nonreactive pot, combine the wine, carrot, celery, parsley, garlic, bay leaf and hot pepper flakes. Bring to... - 34.141
Hot And Spicy Asparagus Salad
1. Remove stem ends and peel tough part of asparagus. Cut diagonally into 2-2 1/2" pieces (5-5.75 cm).
2. Cook asparagus for about 2 1/2 minutes in boiling water. Plunge in ice-cold water to stop cooking. Drain.
3. Heat oil in hot wok over medium-high heat.... - 33.2116
Hot And Spicy Black Bean Soup
Bring water to a boil in stockpot; add beans, onion, and garlic.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, adding more water if soup becomes too thick.
Add remaining ingredients, except garnish, and cook one more hour.
Garnish each serving with a... - 32.8148
Beef Stew With Sweet And Hot Peppers
1. Trim excess fat from beef. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add meat and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Remove meat to plate with slotted... - 32.8135
Hot Herb Bread
Cut bread diagonally in 1 slices.
Blend butter with seasonings, and spread on both sides of bread.
Put slices together and wrap in foil 'boat fashion.
Sprinkle top liberally with cheese and parsley flakes.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes, or until well heated. - 32.7202
Hot Spinach Salad (insalata Di Spinaci)
Hot Spinach Salad (Insalata Di Spinaci) makes the best pick for all those spinach lovers. This Hot Spinach Salad (Insalata Di Spinaci) is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Hot Spinach Salad (Insalata Di Spinaci). - 32.4952
Hot Sausage Hero
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned on all sides, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 32.2622
Baked Swordfish With Hot Tomato Anchovy And Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add anchovies, hot pepper flakes, and garlic and mash together with back of a wooden spoon until anchovies dissolve in oil, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and water and bring... - 31.0977
Fettuccine With Sun Dried Tomatoes Squid And Hot Peppers
1. In a nonreactive large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add tomatoes and water and bring to a boil. Add squid, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender. Add... - 30.8478
Hot Fudge Sundaes
In a small saucepan, stir together the cocoa powder, maple syrup and cornstarch.
Then stir in the water.
Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce the heat to medium.
Cook and stir about 1 minute or until the mixture... - 30.5948
Hot Italian Dressing
Combine ingredients in jar.
Cover and shake vigorously.
Makes 1-1/4 cups. - 30.5459
Hot Oven Best Breads
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water; let stand until foamy (about 5 minutes).
Add granulated sugar, salt, the 1/2 cup butter, egg yolks, vanilla, lemon - 29.7311
Hot Artichoke Parmesan Spread
In a medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together the Parmesan cheese, yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic.
Gently stir in the artichokes.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) about 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 60... - 29.2657
Hot Cheesy Potatoes With Broccoli
1. Steam the potatoes for 10-12 mins until just cooked. Add the broccoli, then cook for about 5 more mins until tender.
2. While the veg is cooking, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and some seasoning together in a large bowl. When the veg are ready, tip them... - 28.9568
Hot Italian Dressing
Combine ingredients; cover, shake vigorously.
Serve over salad of romaine, thin sliced red onions, and crisp croutons.
Or use as marinade for artichoke hearts.
Makes 1 1/4 cups dressing. - 28.3304
Eggplant Hot Hero
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut loaf of bread in half lengthwise and remove some of soft center from bottom half.
2. Separate slices of eggplant from casserole into layers no more than 1 inch thick. Arrange salami on bottom half of bread, then top with... - 26.5002
Hot Italian Plum Compote
Wash the plums, cut in half, and remove the pits.
Put them in a saucepan with all the remaining ingredients except the barley malt sweetener.
Bring to a boil, remove from the heat, and taste for sweetness.
Add barley malt sweetener, if necessary. - 26.477
Hot Ham Sandwiches
1. Split focaccia bread or French bread sticks horizontally and spread each half with ricotta cheese. Top with ham, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and Parmesan cheese shavings. Place under a preheated hot grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts and is... - 26.3536
Hot Zabaglione is easy to make recipe. Hot Zabaglione gets its taste from egg flavored with wine. Hot Zabaglione is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 24.7954
Quick Italian Hot Rolls
In large mixer bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning; mix well. In saucepan, heat milk, water, and butter until warm (butter does not need to melt). Add to flour mixture. Add egg. Blend at low speed until moistened.... - 24.6193
Sabayon Sauce Hot Or Cold
In a saucepan whisk the egg yolks and sugar till very light and frothy.
Stir in the wine and over very gentle heat continue whisking briskly until the sauce rises; it must not boil. - 21.3982
Hot Pizza Dip With Toasted Garlic Baguettes
This hot pizza dip is a hit with adults and kids alike! It packs all that yummy, hot cheesy goodness of a pizza but in a fun dip form. Serve this pizza dip fresh out of the oven with toasted garlic baguettes. - 0