- » Hot Holiday Drink Alcohol
Hot Holiday Drink Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot holiday drink alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot holiday drink alcohol recipes.
Hot Brandy Punch
1) Into a saucepan with boiling water, add in lemon rind, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace and sugar.
2) Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture.
4) Transfer the mixture into a warm punch bowl.
5) Stir in lemon juice and brandy.
6)... - 42.0886
Hot Buttered Rum
1) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, butter with spices and salt.
MAKING ... - 46.1217
Hot Buttered Rum
In each of 4 (10 to 12 oz.) mugs, combine 1 cup apple juice, 1 cinnamon stick and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 2 minutes.
For each drink, stir in 1 oz.rum; top with 1 teaspoon butter and dash nutmeg. - 27.8551
Hot Tea Punch
1) Into a warm punch bowl, add in hot tea.
2) Next, pour in the rum and brandy.
3) Mix in sugar and stir well.
4) Serve the Hot Tea Punch, garnished with sliced lemons and oranges. - 33.3681
The Hot Lips Cocktail
Holy Dang it, we've got a hot cocktail for today. You like spice? You like heat? You like Hot Lips!? - 113.926
Hot Rum Punch
1) Into a large warm bowl, add in lemon juice, sugar and ground ginger.
2) Stir well.
3) Add in brandy, rum, sherry and hot water.
4) Serve Hot Rum Punch in punch cups.
5) Sprinkle a pinch of grated nutmeg over each cup. - 39.8774
Microwave Hot Buttered Rum
1. In glass bowl, stir well combining milk, molasses and butter.
2. With cover cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
3. Stir in vanilla, cinnamon and rum.
4. Serve hot in mugs. - 33.9044
Hot Spiced Beer And Rum
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add cinnamon cloves and lemon peel and pour over the beer.
2. Place pan over a low flame and heat for 10 to 15 minutes without boiling or simmering.
3. In the mean time, in a dry bowl combine the eggs and sugar... - 40.094
Old English Hot Wassail
1. In a large kettle, tip in 2 bottles ale and stir in sugar, lemon peel, and spices.
2. Place the kettle over a very low flame and heat the beer without boiling or simmering, for at least 30 minutes.
3. Take kettle off the heat and allow the beer... - 44.748
The Fancy Orange Chocolate Cocktail
This recipe brings a bit of a hot cocktail to the summer time. Why would we drink hot chocolate for the summer? The obvious answer being some folks live in Australia and places where the seasons work backwards. - 115.163
1. Fill half of the tumbler with broken Ice and add the Angostura Bitters.
2. Then add the French Vermouth, the Gin and the Pernod.
3. Stir well and pass through a strainer into a cocktail glass.
4. Serve with a dash of Lemon Peel Juice on... - 38.338
1. In a pan boil water and sugar a good five minutes.
2. In one cup hot liquid dissolve coffee, add to mixture and bring just to boil, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and add whisky and vanilla beans.
4. Transfer to a gallon jug and let sit... - 36.9353
1) Into a warm punch bowl, add in hot coffee.
2) Add in sugar, brandy and rum next. Stir well.
3) Garnish CafÃ© Grog with sliced lemons.
4) Serve in punch cups. - 32.4131
Tom And Jerry
1) In a bowl, add in separated eggs whites. Whip the egg whites to get stiff peaks.
2) Separately, beat the egg yolks. Add into the stiff egg whites.
3) Add in the sugar. Stir well but gently.
4) Pour the mixture into a warm punch bowl.
5) Gradually,... - 36.3055
Tom And Jerry
1. In an electric mixer, beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon colored. Gradually add the sugar and one teaspoon grated nutmeg, beating until the mixture is very thick. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture. Stir in the rum and chill... - 24.628
1. In a Dutch oven, combine coffee, evaporated milk and brown sugar.
2. With occasional stirring cook over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves and mixture is heated through and remove from heat.
3. Stir in liqueur and serve hot. - 31.7553
1) In a saucepan, add in tea, lemon juice, orange juice and sugar.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil.
3) Into a warm punch bowl, add in curacao and rum.
4) Slowly stir in the hot tea mixture into the punch bowl. Stir well.
5) Serve the Ski... - 34.4409
Microwave Mocha Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cocoa on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and then add liqueur.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 30.1792
Microwave Irish Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and then stir in sugar and whiskey.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 28.0798
Microwave Mexican Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cream on ROAST (7) for 2 minutes or until very hot and add Kahlua.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 30.385
Summer afternoon, the heat is at it's peak. All you need is a cool soothing drink to cool off your throat. Check out the video of the delicious Mojito. A very popular drink all over the world. A very easy and simple beverage to prepare and it hardly takes a... - 104.254
1) In a saucepan, place together wine, cinnamon, sugar, lemon and orange slices and cloves.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point
3) Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
4) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth.
5) Transfer into warm... - 40.1711
Grapefruit In Brandy
1. Remove the skin of a grapefruit and prod out its pithy core using little finger.
2. Cut the fruit into 1 inch thick rounds.
3. Add sugar to a large saucepan with cinnamon and ½ cup of cold water.
4. Cook it over low heat, until the sugar... - 35.1863
Brandy Or Rum Sauce
Combine butter and brown sugar in the top of a double boiler.
Add egg yolks.
Slowly add brandy or rum and light cream, stirring to prevent lumps.
Cook over gently boiling water until thick and smooth.
Beat egg whites until they are stiff but not... - 36.665
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2) and grease 2 large baking trays.
2. Cream the fat, sugar and syrup together until light and fluffy.
3. Mix in the flour and ginger.
4. Using floured hands, roll the mixture into 14 small balls... - 49.035
In bowl set over pan of hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate; stir in sugar, brandy and syrup.
Stir in wafer crumbs, nuts, and fruit (if using); mix thoroughly.
Chill until firm enough to shape into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls.
Roll in sugar.
Layer between waxed... - 33.4917
1. ln a large bowl, stir together the milk, cream, wine, 1 cup of the sugar, and the lemon zest. With an electric mixer set on high, beat for 3 minutes or until frothy, then transfer to a punch bowl, cover, and chill.
2. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the... - 29.7027
Syllabub The New Fashioned Way
1. ln a large bowl, stir together the low-fat milk, whole milk, wine, 1 cup of the sugar, and the lemon zest. With an electric mixer set on high, beat for 3 minutes or until frothy, then transfer to a punch bowl, cover, and chill.
2. In a small heavy... - 32.0456
1) In a bowl, add the butter and thoroughly beat.
2) Add in the sugar little at a time, and continue beating till mix turns white.
3) A teaspoon at a time, whisk in the brandy.
4) Plate out and chill till firm.
5) Serve hot on meat pies. - 25.7717
Umeshu And Ume Syrup Oriental Style
Wondering what to do with all the plums in your pantry?? This video shows exactly what you can do with the fruit. Follow the step by step guide and learn how you can prepare Plum Wine and Plum Syrup that can be further put to several uses. - 144.268