- » Hot Hero Sandwich
Hot Hero Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot hero sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot hero sandwich recipes.
Hot Hero Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Heat the bread in the oven for 5 minutes and remove.
3) Cut each loaf into 3 pieces crosswise, and then each piece into halves lengthwise.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ©... - 40.8978
Hot Hero Sandwiches
1. Halve each French loaf horizontally while slicing and then slice them crosswise in thirds. Butter the slices of bread.
2. Take a bowl and combine shredded cheddar cheese, chopped salami, mayonnaise, onion, olives, and prepared mustard. Spoon the... - 36.12
Hot Seafood Hero Sandwich
1. Cut top off a loaf of French bread and scoop out most of dough.
2. Clean and devein shrimp and cook for 5 minutes in boiling water. Cool.
3. Mix together all filling ingredients and stuff bread.
4. Sprinkle bread with grated cheese and bake in a 450°F... - 33.6077
Hot Hero Sandwiches
These Hot Hero Sandwiches are a desire ! These mini salami, olives and cheese stuffed sandwiches with irresistible seasonings is so very satiating ! Try these Hot Hero Sandwiches and let me know if you like them. - 31.7177
You May Also Like!
Hot Vegetable Hero
Preheat the broiler.
Slice the bread in half lengthwise and scoop out and discard the soft center.
Place the halves, cut side up, on a baking sheet and broil 4 inches from the heat for 1 minute or until lightly toasted.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet,... - 42.455
Hot Hero Sandwich
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Slice bread in half lengthwise.
Brush cut sides with butter.
Grill, cut-side down, at MEDIUM with hood open until bread is toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from grill.
Reduce heat to LOW.
Spread one half of bread with... - 42.379
Hot Sausage Hero
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned on all sides, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 29.8379
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
Spread braunschweiger evenly over bottom half of loaf.
Arrange slices of cheese, ham, onion, tomato and lettuce over braunschweiger.
Combine eggs, mayonnaise, pickle, celery salt and pepper.
Spread over lettuce.
Replace top half... - 39.2698
Hot Crab Hero
Drain and flake crab meat.
Combine crab meat, mayonnaise, parsley, sour cream, lemon juice and garlic salt.
Cut bread in half lengthwise; place on baking sheet, cut side up.
Spread with margarine; top with cheese.
Trim cheese to fit bread.
Use trimmed pieces... - 36.016
Hot Tuna Heroes
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a medium bowl, separate and place the tuna chunks.
3) Stir in the celery, peas, cheese and parsley, then fold in the mayonnaise or salad dressing.
4) From each roll cut a slice from the top and make... - 44.2264
Hot Corned Beef Turkey Cheese Heroes
Lightly spread cut surfaces of rolls with mustard.
Cut chilled corned beef into 8 slices.
Layer slices of corned beef, cheese and turkey on buns; replace top of buns.
Wrap each roll in a square of aluminum foil and bake in a 350Â° oven for 20 minutes.
Makes... - 29.3338
Sausage And Pepper Hero Sandwiches For Super Bowl
1. Cover bottom of a 9x13-inch cake pan with foil and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a large saute pan on medium high flame and heat olive oil in it.
4. Add red pepper, green pepper, onion, Creole spice, and Italian... - 0
Italian Hero Sandwiches
About 45 minutes before serving: In large skillet, place sausages with 1/4 cup water.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Remove cover; continue cooking 15 minutes or until sausages are browned, turning frequently.
In another large skillet, in hot oil, saute onions just... - 37.8314
Sausage And Pepper Hero
1. Line a microwave proof baking dish with double layers of paper toweling.
2. Place sausages on it and cover with another paper towel
3. Cook in the microwave for about 10 to 11 minutes, until fat is rendered , turning them over after 5 minutes of... - 37.5484