- » Hot Grapefruit
Hot Grapefruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot grapefruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot grapefruit recipes.
Hot Baked Grapefruit
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Horizontally cut the grapefruit in half.
3. Using a grapefruit knife, loosen the segments.
4. Discard the pips and cut the centre core from each half.
5. In a baking or roasting tin, place the grapefruit... - 39.5476
Hot Baked Grapefruit
Cut each grapefruit in half; remove centers.
Loosen all sections from skin with grapefruit knife; scallop or notch rims, but not very deep.
Place grapefruit in shallow baking dish; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon Madeira and 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
Dot with... - 30.8027
Hot Buttered Grapefruit
1 Cut each grapefruit in half and loosen segments. Put each half into a sundae dish.
2 Mix together butter and sugar, and divide between the grapefruit halves.
3 Microwave on full power for 2 minutes.
4 Serve immediately, garnished with half a cherry. - 26.613
You May Also Like!
Hot Grapefruit Appetizer
1) Preheat the grill.
1) Peel the grapefruits, separate into segments and remove pips and pith.
2) Sprinkle the grapefruits evenly with soft brown sugar.
3) Place under a moderately hot grill for 5 to 6 minutes.
4) Drizzle the sherry... - 34.6721
Hot Grapefruit With Sherry
1) With a sharp knife, separate the segments of the grapefruit halfway through till they loosen slightly.
2) Take two microwavable serving dishes and place the two grapefruit halves in each.
3) Sprinkle a tablespoon of sherry on each of the grapefruit... - 35.8793
Dessert Hot Grapefruit With Sherry
1) Cut grapefruit around the sections, to loosen the fruit (use a grapefruit knife or any sharp knife for this purpose).
2) Place these grapefruit halves in a serving plate. and top each half with at least 1 teaspoon of sherry, 2 teaspoons of sugar... - 32.5647
Hot Grapefruit Cocktail
Cut grapefruit in halves and with a grapeTruit knife, carefully remove cores and loosen the fruit from the skin and cut into segments, remove pips.
Sprinkle each grapefruit half with sherry or Cointreau and brown sugar and place a knob of butter on... - 29.6132
Grapefruit Aspic Mold
This Grapefruit Aspic Mold tastes fabulous ! Try out this grapefruit salad for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Grapefruit Aspic Mold are welcome ! - 36.4093
Place grapefruit juice, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a saucepan.
Warm over very low heat for 5 minutes. - 25.5723
Sherry Broiled Grapefruit
Preheat the broiler to hot.
Sprinkle the grapefruit halves with sherry and spread with the sugar.
Cook under the broiler for a few minutes until glazed. - 27.344
Cut grapefruit into halves and loosen sections as usual.
Cream together butter, sugar and mace and spread a little of the mixture on each cut side of grapefruit.
Set on a baking sheet or broiler pan and broil 4 inches from heat about 5 minutes or until... - 20.0759
Cut around every section of grapefruit, close to membrane (fruit should be completely loosened from shell).
Combine melted butter, orange liqueur, and sugar; drizzle over cut fruit.
Let stand at room temperature about 2 hours to marinate fruit.
Broil... - 22.297
Broiled Grapefruit With Maraschino
Cut around grapefruit sections to loosen, then sprinkle each 1/2 grapefruit with 1 teaspoon brown sugar and drizzle with 3/4 teaspoon melted butter.
Broil 5" from heat 5-7 minutes until golden.
Top each 1/2 grapefruit with a cherry and serve... - 28.7448
Hot Grapefruit Recipes By Category