- » Hot Gingered Fruit
Hot Gingered Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot gingered fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot gingered fruit recipes.
Shrimp Omelette With Hot Gingered Fruit
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in small skillet.
Toss in shrimp; sprinkle lemon juice over them.
Saute shrimp quickly until just heated through.
Beat eggs, milk, curry powder, salt, and pepper with a fork or wire whisk until mixture is well... - 38.9367
Hot Fruit With Pound Cake
Drain fruit; reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Cut up any large pieces of fruit.
In heavy skillet or foil pan, combine fruit, reserved syrup, wine, butter and ginger; place skillet on grill.
Heat fruit mixture, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets 15 to 20... - 31.7831
Hot Fruit Punch
This Hot Fruit Punch is fabulous ! Try this Hot Fruit Punch for a dessert on a cold winter evening and tell me if you like it ! - 30.5107
Hot Fruit Sauce
1) Bring the ginger ale to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Cook till the ale has reduced by Â½ in volume.
3) Take the pan off the heat and allow to slightly col.
4) Add the arrowroot and stir till the mixture is smooth.
5) Put the pan back on the... - 33.7866
Hot Spicy Fruit Pot
This Hot Spicy Fruit Pot tastes too good ! Try this spiced fruit casserole for dessert and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Hot Spicy Fruit Pot are welcome ! - 36.5055
Hot Fruit Compote
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain all canned fruits; add raisins.
Mix well with brown sugar, amaretto or sherry, ginger, curry, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Dot with butter; bake uncovered for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Add bananas; bake for 15 minutes more.
Keep basting during... - 37.8399
Hot Fruit Salad
1. Put the dried apricots and figs into a large ovenproof serving dish and add 450 ml (54 pint) cold water. Three-quarters cover the fruits with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 10-12 minutes, until the fruits are almost tender. Stir two or three times... - 37.5751
Hot Fruit Punch
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients except orange slices
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
3. Garnish with orange slices
4. Serve hot directly from slow cooker. - 40.1293