- » Hot Fudge Cocoa
Hot Fudge Cocoa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot fudge cocoa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot fudge cocoa recipes.
Betty's Hot Fudge Sundae
When it comes to pleasing your sweet tooth, you just can't beat a good fudge sundae. And Betty's recipe is so simple, quick, and delicious that any effort put behind this dish is totally worth it. This dessert sundae is so lip-smacking that it is guaranteed... - 119.017
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl combine milk, oil and vanilla and stir in flour mixture.
4. Into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan... - 48.9204
Dairy Free Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix 1 cup sugar, salt, flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa and baking powder together.
3) Beat in the vanilla, milk substitute and margarine,
4) In a 8 or 9-inch square... - 45.5916
Hot Fudge Cake
1) Mix the flour, 1 cup brown sugar, 3 tablespoons of cocoa, salt and baking powder properly together.
2) Add the vanilla, milk and butter and stir well.
3) Over the bottom of the slow cooker, evenly spread the mixture.
4) Mix ¾ cup of brown sugar and... - 44.7889
Hot Coffee Fudge Sauce
Combine cocoa and sugar in a small saucepan.
Stir in milk, corn syrup and butter.
Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Boil one minute, stirring constantly.
Remove pan from heat; stir in Bake Blend, coffee granules and vanilla.
Whisk until... - 39.9028
Hot Fudge Topping
In 4-cup measure or small bowl, combine sugars, cocoa, flour and salt.
Stir in milk and syrup, then butter.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils; stir well.
Microwave 2 to 5 minutes, or until desired thickness and a rich chocolate color,... - 35.2974
Hot Fudge Pie
Melt butter, add to mixture of dry ingredients.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into an ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Serve warm with ice cream. - 31.2982
Hot Cocoa Fudge Sauce
Hot Fudge Sauce has a Gripping taste. The vanilla and butter gives the Hot Fudge Sauce Wonderful taste. - 28.8695
Hot Fudge Sauce
1. Combine syrup, cocoa and salt in a small saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, till bubbly; simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in butter or margarine and the vanilla. Serve warm over ice cream or vanilla pudding. - 26.9977
Cocoa Cream Hot Fudge Sauce
Hot Fudge Sauce is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 26.5626
Basic Hot Fudge Sauce
Pour the water, cocoa powder and sugar into a small saucepan and stir over low heat until dissolved.
Remove from the heat, stir in the arrowroot slurry, return to the heat and whisk until thickened.
Remove from the heat and whisk until smooth. - 24.0748