- » Hot Fruit
Hot Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot fruit recipes.
Hot Curried Fruit
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. With boiling water cover raisins and soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Then drain and set aside.
4. Drain fruit, reserving all juice.
5. Stir reserved juice well, measure 3/4 cup and set aside.
6. Save the remaining... - 46.2611
Hot Fruit Salad With Curry Sauce
Cover raisins with boiling water; soak 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Drain fruit, reserving all juice.
Stir reserved juice well, and measure 3/4 cup; set aside.
(Save the remaining juice for other uses.) Combine fruit and raisins in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 41.3976
Hot Fruit Medley
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a 2 1/2-quart casserole and grease it with butter.
3) Take the greased casserole and put macaroon crumbs at the bottom.
4) Then keep the layers of fruit and then macaroons.
5)... - 41.2152
Hot Summer Fruit Gratin
Divide the fruit between 4-6 ramekin dishes and pour 2 teaspoons rum into each.
Blend the almonds, egg yolk, cream, sugar and orange- flower water to a thick paste.
Whisk the egg white until stiff and gently fold it into the mixture.
Spoon the mixture over... - 39.81
Curried Fruit For Ham
Mix margarine, brown sugar, curry powder and pineapple juice.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Note: If 16 oz.cans of fruit are used, use only 2 1/2 tsp.curry powder.
Serve with fish or a ham dinner. - 35.9419
Hot Fruit Medley
Drain pineapple and apricots, reserving all of pineapple syrup and 1/2 cup of apricot syrup.
Drain other fruits well; set aside.
In blazer pan of chafing dish, blend together sugar and cinnamon; add reserved syrups, port, and lemon juice.
Heat over direct... - 35.2913
Hot Curried Fruit Salad
1. Drain all the fruits well. Turn into a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a small glass bowl or measure, heat the butter in a microwave oven on high power 30 to 40 seconds, or until melted. Stir in the brown sugar and curry powder until well blended.... - 32.0905
Hot Fruit Compotes
1. In a saute pan, combine juice, butter, sugar, vanilla and spice. (For summer variation, use apple juice and cinnamon; for winter variation, use orange juice and cardamom.)
2. Over medium-high heat, cook mixture just until butter is melted and beginning to... - 30.2798
Hot Breakfast Fruits
Hot Breakfast Fruits is simply delicious. This dish is all about fruits and is both healthy and easy to make. Try the Hot Breakfast Fruits for yourself! - 26.8317
Hot Fruit Dessert
1) Cook apricots in their juice and transfer into an ovenproof dish.
2) Blend in brandy.
3) Serve at once in dessert bowls with dairy or nut cream and custard. - 26.486
Hot Fruit Recipes By Category