- » Hot Endive Salad
Hot Endive Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot endive salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot endive salad recipes.
Hot Potato And Endive Salad
Combine potatoes and 2 tablespoons water in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring once or twice.
Place bacon in same casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp,... - 48.9865
Salad Of Endive And Hot Walnuts
1) Slice endive leaves into narrow strips and arrange them on individual plates.
2)In a skillet heat the oil and toast the walnuts until lightly browned.
3)Now add in vinegar, mix well.
4) Now pour the mixture over salad,... - 34.4527
Hot Endive Salad
Tear endive into bite-sized pieces.
Chop bacon; fry until crisp in medium skillet.
Blend flour, egg, vinegar and sugar with 1/2 cup water; add to bacon.
Simmer, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and thickened; add water, if needed.
Season with salt... - 33.3582
You May Also Like!
Hot Endive Dressing
Combine flour, egg, sugar and salt; add vinegar and enough water to obtain smooth mixture.
Fry bacon; crumble.
Add water to bacon; heat.
Stir in flour mixture.
Pour over endive. - 27.4685
Wilted Endive Salad
Toss endive with bacon and onion slices.
Combine bacon drippings, sugar, salt, vinegar, and water, if desired; heat until mixture bubbles and sugar dissolves.
Pour hot dressing over salad greens.
Toss thoroughly so greens are wilted. - 29.1077
Endive Duet Salad
In a salad bowl, mix both kinds of endive.
Cover with diced apples.
In a small airtight jar, combine dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing gently. - 33.731
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Cut each shrimp into three pieces and set them aside.
2) Separate the leaves from the heads of endive and cut the largest leaves in half crosswise. Wash them and pat them dry with paper towels.
3) Toss the water chestnuts with the soy sauce... - 46.1226
Roast Quail With Endive And Walnut Salad
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
Stuff the quail cavities with the thyme.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan and brown the quail breast-side down for 2-3 minutes, pressing them onto the hot pan to seal and colour.
Turn them over and cook for 1-2 minutes... - 46.9172
Fennel Curly Endive And Dry Fig Salad
1. In a small bowl, soak figs in hot water for 15 minutes to soften slightly; drain. Cut each fig into quarters.
2. In a salad bowl, combine fennel, endive, and figs. Toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a... - 28.5669
Curly Endive Salad With Crispy Prosciutto And Garlic Croutons
RINSE ENDIVE and oak leaf lettuce in cold water.
Shake lightly in tea-towel to absorb excess water.
Tear endive and lettuce into pieces.
1.Peel and slice onions; separate into rings.
Combine endive, lettuce and onions in salad bowl or wide shallow... - 42.1337
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives and wash them.
2) In a large skillet, over low heat, heat butter and allow water, lemon juice, salt and pepper and endives to simmer in it for 15 minutes.
3) Take a small sauce pan and bring ham,... - 41.4926
Health And Fiber Rich Tangy Endive
1) In a saucepan, heat oil. Add in the onions and fry till they become soft and golden brown.
2) Separate the endives. Add into the saucepan with the orange peel, salt and pepper.
3) Cover well. Cook for about 20 minutes, while tossing the endives... - 36.9533
Gourmet 's Salad
Wash the endive heads, then cut into thin slices.
Place in a bowl.
Add the strips of duck and tongue.
Mix the mayonnaise with 2 teaspoons of hot water, stir in the paprika, Tabasco sauce, vinegar, sugar and chopped parsley.
Add to the endive mixture and toss... - 39.2161