- » Hot Dog Topping
Hot Dog Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot dog topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot dog topping recipes.
Hot Dogs In Crepes
Cook the hot dogs and sauerkraut together and roll each hot dog with some sauerkraut into a crepe.
Top the rolled crepes with the grated Swiss cheese and place in an oven proof dish.
Heat at 425Â°F until the cheese browns.
Serve hot - 21.2428
Line buns with chips, add hot dogs, top with a large spoonful of chili, shredded lettuce, and cheese. - 17.7701
How To Make Fired Up Hot Hot Dogs
Chef David Bishop teaching "how to make Fired-up HOT hot dogs" This is a great hot dog, but hot. Give it a try, just don't let the kids get them, ouch!! - 90.602
Kimchi Hot Dogs With French Fries
Your favorite American street food gets a Korean makeover! Add a little kimchi to your hot dog, fry some French fries , make a spicy Korean dip, turn on your favorite sports channel and you’re good to go! What a great way to use up leftover kimchi and what... - 106.479
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
Take a look at this step by step video to make chili cheese hot dog casserole. Make this great dish this winter to carry to your friend's house or to watch a game or for kids. The recipe is so simple and can be made with only four ingredients. So see this... - 96.4031
Picnic Hot Dogs
In a large kettle, brown beef; drain.
Add the next 11 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Heat the hot dogs; place in buns and top each with about 1/4 cup sauce. - 34.3531
Hot Dogs With Dijon Kraut
Heat sauerkraut, mustard, barbecue sauce, onion, pickle relish and caraway seeds to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat; reduce heat. Cover; simmer for 2 minutes. Keep warm.
Place hot dogs in buns; top each with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil for 1 minute or... - 32.31
Hot Dogs Reuben Style
Presoak pot in water, top and bottom, for fifteen minutes.
Drain sauerkraut thoroughly, mix with caraway seeds and place in bottom of pot.
Add hot dogs, and slices of Swiss cheese on top.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set temperature to 480 degrees.
Cook 30... - 27.7867
Barbecued Hot Dogs With Creamy Slaw
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Make 4 diagonal cuts in each frank-furt, slicing halfway through.
Brush frankfurts with oil, and cook on hot lightly oiled barbecue flatplate 7-10 minutes or until cooked through.
Split rolls lengthways through the centre top;... - 43.2435
Filipino Inspired Hot Dog Sauce
This is based on a Filipino spaghetti sauce recipe I recently saw. I thought it looked like the makings of a really good hot dog sauce, I was right. - 0
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 48.7022
Betty's Winning Chili Cheese Hot Dogs
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Winning Super Bowl Chili Cheese Hot Dogs. These use Betty's Own Super Bowl Chili Sauce, which you will find in bettyskitchen. - 0
Chicago Style Hot Dogs
Prepare grill for direct heat cooking.
Combine tomatoes, onion, pepperoni and relish.
Grill hot dogs, place on buns and top with onion mixture and pickle.
Sprinkle with celery salt and serve with mustard. - 34.9439
Homemade Chili For Hot Dogs
Spice up your hot dogs with this Homemade Chili for Hot Dogs. The bun absorbs all the liquid from this chili and the well seasoned meat add a new flavor to your meal. Try this recipe next time. Bon Appetit! - 110.711
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Be in be summer barbecue or winter bonfire, your celebrations are incomplete with these barbecued bangers. Betty demonstrates a simple barbecued hot dog recipe that is tangy, tasty and comes loaded with spices. Treat yourself to this lip-smacking delight by... - 106.43
American Hot Dogs
1. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Leave one side uncut. Spread lightly with butter. Set aside.
2. Three-quarters fill saucepan with water. Boil over a high heat.
3. Add frankfurters to saucepan. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain.
4. Place a frankfurter in each roll.... - 25.7725
Coney Island Hot Dogs
In saucepan, mix all ingredients except frankfurters and buns.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Drop frankfurters into boiling water; reduce heat.
Cover tightly; simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
Serve frankfurters in buns; top... - 34.3869
Shay's Cherokee Hot Dog Sauce
In a 4-qt. pot, brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
Add 2 qts. cold water along with seasonings.
Add barbecue sauce.
Bring to boil and cook, stirring constantly for five minutes.
Combine cornstarch with 8 oz. of lukewarm water.
Add cornstarch mixture to... - 38.8513
Hot Dogs 'n Crescents
Hot dogs are baked in their own buns! This is a favorite for kids of all ages. - 35.2504
Hot Dogs San Francisco Style
A great and interesting variation to the classis hot dogs, try out this Hot Dogs San Francisco Style and just go ahead and impress your friends and family! - 36.8827
Chicago Style Hot Dogs
In a small bowl combine catsup, pickled peppers, relish, onion, and poppy seed.
Grill frankfurters on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 8 minutes.
Turn frankfurters and brush with some of the catsup mixture.
Grill for 6 to 8 minutes... - 33.5912
Barbecued Frankfurters With Pepper Hot Dog Buns
Pierce each frankfurter several times with a fork, and place in a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine flour and water in a small bowl, stirring until smooth; stir in remaining ingredients except hot dog buns, mixing well.
Pour mixture over frankfurters;... - 31.8386
Home-run Hot Dog
This recipe is from HolidaysCentral's 2012 Oscar's Best Picture Inspired Menu, where you can get the full menu and other fun holiday ideas.
There's nothing like baseball with a side of hotdog. If Best Picture Nominee, Moneyball, made you hungry for baseball... - 32.076
Hot Dogs In Soubise Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet.
Add onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Arrange onions in a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
For sauce, heat the 3 tablespoons butter in skillet.
Add minced onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Blend in a... - 42.5163
Grilled Hot Dogs By The Bbq Pit Boys
Hot dogs are a favorite with all of us and great on any occasion. Why not grill your hot dogs and amaze your family with this flavorful surprise. The video is a great pick and you won't be able to resist the urge to quickly get your hands on them. Take a... - 97.822
Coney Island Hot Dogs
1) Lightly sprinkle water on the rolls, wrap tightly in foil.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350F oven.
3) In large saucepan boil 1 quart water and add frankfurters.
4) Reduce heat and cook covered for 5 to 8 minutes.
5) In a small... - 40.6801
How To Make Chicago Dog
When visiting Chicago you will find street carts serving the ever popular Chicago Dog with the works. An all beef hot dog served on a poppy seed bun and not to mention the other 7 ingredients on top. - 0
Hot Digiddy Dog
1. Cut the snack cake in half lengthwise.
2. Tint 1/2 cup of the frosting a hot dog shade by adding red and green food colorings to reach the desired shade.
3. Fill a pastry bag fitted with a #7 tip with the tinted frosting. Squeeze out a "hot dog" from left... - 24.8168
Cumberland Hot Dogs With Charred Tomato Salsa
1. Heat a barbecue or electric grill.
2. Arrange the sausages on the grill and cook them for 10-15 minutes, flipping them occasionally, until cooked and nicely browned.
3. At the same time, arrange the tomatoes, cut-side up and grill for 3-4 minutes... - 42.8989
Taco Hot Dogs
1. In a medium bowl, mix taco sauce, cheese, onion and chillies
2. Slit the hot dogs along the lengthwise, though not all the way through and stuff with three quarters of the cheese mixture
3. Place in the taco shells; stand them upright in a 12"X7"... - 40.2935
Chicago Style Hot Dogs
1)Making the Hot Dogs: Heat a large pot filled with water to just below boiling temperature.
2)Put the hot dogs in to the pot.
3)Wait for about 5 minutes till they pop up to the top of the water when they are done.
4)Steaming the Hot Dogs: Boil... - 42.3137
Tom's Buffalo Dogs
1)With a paper towel dry the hot dogs to avoid oil splatter. Deep fry the hot dog for 2 minutes at 375 degrees.
2)In a pan pour the buffalo wing sauce and coat the hot dog well.
3)Top the hot dog with minced celery and blue cheese and some... - 109.341
Oven Hot Dogs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. In a heatproof dish, tip in the peanut butter and mustard and mix well. Place this on top of a pan of hot water
3. Spread this mixture on top of slices of bread.
4. Wrap the slices... - 37.7369
Oven Baked Hot Dogs
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. - Gas Mark 6.
2) Trim the crusts from each slice of bread.
3) With a rolling pin, roll out the bread to make slices thinner.
4) Spread butter or margarine on one side.
5) Place a trimmed bacon rasher on each.
6) Spread... - 36.6473
Hot Dog Biscuit Bites
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine yogurt, onion and mustard in small bowl; mix well.
Cut each biscuit into 4 wedges.
Flatten each wedge out with bottom of a glass.
Spread yogurt mixture on wedges; press 1 hot dog slice in center of each.
Spray baking sheet with... - 33.6035
Hot Dog Toasties
Drop frankfurters into boiling water; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
Spread bread with soft butter and mustard.
Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheet and top each with cheese slice.
Place frankfurters diagonally on cheese.
Fold bread over... - 35.349
Hot Dog Jambalaya
1. In a large frying pan, melt butter or margarine . Add and saute frankfurters and rice stirring often, until rice is golden.
2. Add in tomatoes, water and garlic salt; stir well. Keep turkey on top; cover the pan.
3. Allow it to simmer, stirring... - 37.6985
How To Make Hamburger And Hot Dog - Weiner (franks) Buns
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Line a baking pan with silicon mat.
2. In a mixing bowl add in warm water.
3. Add in the salt, sugar, yeast and oil. Mix together with stand mixer for few minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. After... - 0
Circle Hot Dogs
Make cuts almost to bottom of frankfurters; place in un- greased baking pan.
Place a tomato slice and a cheese slice on each bun half; place on ungreased baking sheet.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Broil frankfurters with tops 4 to 5 inches from... - 27.5111
Hot Dogs And Beans
1. Diagonally cut half of the frankfurters into bite-size pieces; set aside 5 of the pieces and remaining whole franks for top of casserole.
2. Mix frankfurter pieces, pork and beans, soup mix, brown sugar and chili sauce in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover... - 24.3011
Hot Dogs In Jackets
About 20 minutes before serving:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Meanwhile, cut crusts from bread slices; spread each slice with mustard; top each with a cheese slice; then flatten each slightly.
3. Arrange 1 frankfurter on each... - 29.1559
Hot Dog Biscuit Bites
1. Let the oven preheat to 375°F.
2. In small bowl combine yogurt, onion and mustard mixing well.
3. Make 4 wedges out of each biscuit.
4. Using the bottom of a glass flatten out each wedge.
5. On wedges spread the yogurt mixture... - 42.4354
I Thought It Was A Hot Dog Cannloli Cookie
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cookies: In medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, sugar, oil, vegetable oil spread, and vanilla, until sugar dissolves. Whisk in flour until smooth. Onto prepared... - 37.5587
Chicken Roll In Hot Dog Bun
This roll does not require any dough or wrap. It is made from left over chicken and vegetables. This can be served to the kids as snack. They will enjoy. - 0
Hot Dog Ramen
If you want to eat something utterly delicious and that too in budget, try these amazingly tasty and cheesy hot dog ramen. Cooked in a while, this dish is perfect to be shared and eaten with friends. - 133.999
Hot Enchilada Dogs
Hot Enchilada Dogs are a yummy treat for your kids and family! Pack it along for a family picnic or you can even serve it at one of your backyard parties! I am sure everyone will wolf down these Hot Enchilada Dogs without delay! - 39.8382
Hot Enchilada Dogs
In medium bowl, combine chili, chili peppers and hot pepper sauce.
Place 2 tablespoons chili mixture on each tortilla; place frankfurters in center and roll up.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange tortillas seam-side down.
Combine tomato sauce with... - 40.4268
1. In a 2-cup bowl, stir together chili, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion and mustard. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute.
2. Place a white paper towel on a luncheon plate. Place hot dogs in buns on plate. Top with a second... - 31.9451
Triple Bacon Cheese Dogs
1. Take three hot dogs, put them together and wrap it completely with bacon strips as shown in the video. Repeat for the other hot dogs.
2. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
3. Place hot dogs on grill over indirect flame, cover, and cook... - 89.8889
These Frankfurter Hobos are fabulous ! Gorge on these crispy crunchy toasted onion rolls smeared with delicious sandwich spread and topped with hot macaroni mixture and cheese for dinner tonight and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this dish... - 36.123
July is National Hot Dog month, so this week I am cooking up some tasty hot dogs for the Fourth of July weekend. If you are outside grilling for the holiday, give these simple recipes a try. These three hot dog recipes are easy to make, and your family and... - 105.885
In frying pan, brown wieners in butter.
Add soup and water, heat, stir occasionally.
Place wieners in rolls; spoon chili over.
Top with onions; garnish with shredded mild process cheese, sliced stuffed olives, chopped green pepper, or sliced... - 29.8219
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Roll each biscuit between 2 sheets of wax paper, forming 4 circles, each about 6 inches in diameter; carefully remove paper.
Set 1 frankfurter in center of each circle; top each frank with 1 1/2 ounces cheese and fold dough around... - 23.4815
The Burger Dog
A novel, fun and delicious way to change up your ordinary burger! Super easy to make and perfect for summer holidays, picnics and BBQs! - 122.709
These Frankfurter Bunwiches are very satiating ! Enjoy these coleslaw sandwich rolls and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Frankfurter Bunwiches are welcome ! - 25.3631
Pluto Pizza Dogs
Kids really go for these grilled hot dogs with all the pizza trimmings. - 32.7769
Soy Dogs With Sauerkraut
Combine ketchup, olive oil and honey in a saucepan. Add hot dogs. Bring to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes.
Warm buns. Place hot dogs in buns and spoon some of the sauce over each. Top with onion, mustard and a row of sauerkraut. - 23.5336
Open Face Cheese Dogs
Line bottom of 12x8-in dish with paper towel.
Arrange toast halves in dish.
Spread lightly with mayonnaise, mustard and/or relish, if desired.
Top each toast half with a hot dog and half slice cheese.
Microwave at High 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until hot dogs... - 28.5805
Chicago Style Hotdog
Classic hot dogs from the Windy City piled high with sweet pickle relish, tomatoes, onions, mustard, and a pickle spear. - 0
Vegetable & Frankfurter Casserole
1. Combine frozen vegetables with milk in a large saucepan; heat, following label directions. Stir in frankfurters; spoon half into a 6-cup baking dish.
2. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a small bowl; sprinkle half over layer in baking dish. Top with... - 20.4419
Cheddar Chilli Dogs
Mix soup and water together in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover frankfurters with soup mixture.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes [REHEAT-6, 8 to 12 minutes or until piping hot.
Stir once during cooking.
Place frankfurters in... - 34.5358
Mini Beer-battered Veggie Corn Dog
What is it about food on a stick? I'll eat almost anything in this format. Love it!
Well, almost anything. I am vegetarian after all...so I don't eat real corn dogs. And while I have enjoyed a veggie corn dog or two, I am not a fan of them either, mostly... - 0
Sweet And Sour Deviled Dogs
1. Slice the hot dogs crosswise into thirds. Drain the pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup of the juice. Blend the juice with the cornstarch.
2. Combine the catsup, the onion rings, brown sugar, honey, garlic, salt and lemon juice in a 2-quart microwave-safe... - 37.299
Mexican Round Dogs On Sauerkraut
Saute onion in butter in saucepan until golden.
Add sauerkraut and marinara sauce; mix well.
Cover; cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
Fry tortillas in 1 inch hot oil in skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Fry green pepper rings for 1 minute;... - 40.213
Beans In Round Dogs
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Make slits along the Frankfurter sausages at equal inside on one side.
3) In a frying pan, melt fat. When hot, add in the sausages. You will see that as they cook they begin to curl up slightly.
4) In a... - 45.4677
Thaw fish on DEFROST for 2 to 4 minutes.
Turn package over once during thawing.
Spread each bun with tartar sauce.
Place 2 fish sticks on each bun and top with cole slaw.
Wrap each sandwich loosely in paper towel.
Microwave 4 sandwiches 3 minutes to 4 minutes... - 30.7384
In skillet, brown frankfurters in butter.
Add soup and water.
Heat, stirring now and then.
Place frankfurters in rolls; spoon chili over.
Top with onions.
Garnish with shredded mild process cheese, sliced stuffed olives, chopped green pepper, or sliced... - 22.6521
Mini Submarine Sandwiches
Try this alluring Mini Submarine Sandwiches recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Mini Submarine Sandwiches is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends and family. - 42.329
Cook garlic in olive oil until lightly browned.
Add soup, water, parsley and oregano; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Stir often; place wieners on buns in large shallow baking pan.
Fill wieners with sauce; top with cheese.
Place under broiler about 1 minute or... - 34.5599
Apple Frankfurter Casserole
In shallow greased casserole alternate layers of apple, sweet potato, and frankfurter, until half are used.
Mix next 3 ingredients and sprinkle half on contents of casserole.
Add remaining apples, potatoes, and franks.
Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture... - 33.354
Sweet N Spicy Onion Topping
1)In a skillet cook onions in melted butter till translucent and tender. This should take about 30min.
2) Further, add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and cook till the water is absorbed and a nice saucy topping is achieved. ... - 31.3639
Bacon Cheese Hotdog
Are you craving for a hotdog? Here is a simple recipe, by which you can make your hotdog more delicious by adding crispy bacons to it. It is also quite simple to prepare at home. Watch the video to try yourself. - 118.124
Hot Italian Sausage And Pepper Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt and peppers. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, spread vegetables at bottom and drizzle with olive... - 46.2982
Pizza With Toppings
Having kids around and pleasing them making a lovely pizza can be so easy through this recipe. Check out Chef Tamra making pizza starting right with the dough and delicious toppings as well. Great pizza playdate with kids! - 113.659
Spaghetti & Meatball Sandwich
In 2-quart saucepan stir together spaghetti and meatballs and Italian seasoning.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (5 to 8 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat broiler.
Cut out V-shaped wedge from top of each hot dog bun.
Spoon equal... - 32.3855
Combine meat, onion, and seasonings.
Shape in 12 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook in lightly greased skillet about 6 minutes, turning once.
With cooky cutter, cut a 2-inch round from center of each cheese slice.
Place half the meat patties in toasted buns;... - 34.7292
Spread sauce on muffins.
Sprinkle with cheese and top with hot dog slices.
Broil until cheese is bubbly. - 24.5272
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. To make the pepper relish: In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat; saute the onion and sweet peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the water, sugar, vinegar, and salt. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer... - 32.5494
A simple dish, made to look like mummies. - 38.0565
1.In a saucepan, cook the onion with the fat until slightly browned
2.Now stir in the flour to the pan
3.Then add the stock and parsley
4.Make sure to keep stirring constantly
5.Serve with roast lamb or serve as a topping over hot dog - 34.9546
Ballpark Club Sandwiches
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Arrange the hot dogs, cut side down, on the sheet.
Coat both sides of the chicken with no-stick spray and place on the sheet.
Broil 4" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until the chicken is no... - 39.4428
Crusty Frank Snacks
Open 1 package (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls; separate rolls.
Cut each triangular roll into 4 small triangles by cutting in half cross wise through middle; cut bottom half into 3 equal triangles.
Put a small, well-drained dollop of hot dog relish in... - 25.999
Betty's Own Super Bowl Chili Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Own Super Bowl Chili Sauce. This sauce is meant for topping hot dogs (which will be uploaded tomorrow), but you can use it for many purposes. - 0
Chili Eastern Style
Cook ground beef until gray then chop fine.
Add onion, chopped very fine.
Then add garlic, vinegar, tomato sauce, chili powder, red pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and water.
Put bay leaves and allspice in spice cup.
Cook over medium heat for 3... - 39.1528
From juicy burgers to savoury chicken breasts, it seems like everything just tastes better grilled. Meats including burgers, steak, hot dogs, and chicken top the list of the most popular foods prepared using a grill. With the calorie-heavy holiday season... - 35.0541
Own Super Bowl Sunday Chili
Watching the Super Bowl is just half the fun if you don't have complementary menu fare to pair up with the fun. Thankfully, Betty's chili makes for a sumptuous addition to the healthy-game fare. Stream the video recipe, cook up this comforting chili, and sit... - 104.981
Barbecued Salmon Sandwiches
1. Light a grill. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat until tender, about 4 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the ketchup, chipotle, Worcestershire, dry mustard and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and... - 31.7754
Cut cooked lobster meat into bite size pieces.
Add Miracle Whip and lemon juice.
Butter outside of hot dog buns and fry until golden brown.
Place a lettuce leaf in each bun and fill with lobster meat.
Sprinkle top with paprika and ENJOY - 32.1761
Tailgating Recipe: Frankly Fabulous Dip
In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley prepares a unique appetizer that is sure to be a big hit at any tailgate. This video series includes hot dog and sausage recipes that you can cook entirely or partially ahead of time for... - 125.834
Stacked Bologna Or Salami Wedges
1) Divide the cream cheese into 2 equal halves and mix one half with chilli sauce and the other half with hot dog relish.
2) With one of the mixes, spread each slice of salami or bologna.
3) Stack the slices in alternating mixtures.
4) Like for a pie,... - 26.2105
All American Ramen
Get more our of your ramen without any more out of your pocket - 43.7308
Spooky Halloween Treats
Watch this video for innovative ideas for your kids on Halloween. Kens gets some mummified hot dogs, carrot fingers with a dip and some spidery cookies! The kid are going to devour these goodies within seconds! Get your ideas by watching Ken make these treats. - 113.165
New Year Hors D'oeurves
No one of us can do without New Years hors d'oeurves, right? So, Alex, Soph and I came up with three 2 Kids hors d'oeurves recipes: Lemony-Garlic Shrimp Skewers, Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus, and Mini-Wrapped Hot Dogs. These recipes are great for kids to help with... - 109.097