- » Hot Dog Soup
Hot Dog Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot dog soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot dog soup recipes.
Hot Dog Hot Pot
1. Brown frankfurters lightly in butter or margarine in a heavy kettle; push to one side. Add onion to kettle; saute until soft.
2. Stir in potatoes, carrots, water, salt, thyme and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to boiling; cover.
3. Simmer 15 minutes, or until... - 33.1997
Classic Coney Island Hot Dogs
Soak onion soup mix in hot water for about 15 minutes.
Strain out onion pieces and save liquid.
Brown onion pieces and ground beef in shortening in large skillet.
Add seasonings, catsup, and liquid drained from onions.
Simmer together about 30 minutes.
Serve... - 35.5761
Hot Dog Sandwich
Cook wieners according to package directions; drain.
Combine soup, catsup and water in saucepan; mix well.
Simmer until heated through.
Spread soup mix- ture on buns; add wieners. - 26.4485
In frying pan, brown wieners in butter.
Add soup and water, heat, stir occasionally.
Place wieners in rolls; spoon chili over.
Top with onions; garnish with shredded mild process cheese, sliced stuffed olives, chopped green pepper, or sliced... - 29.8219
After The Game Hot Dogs
Cook above ingredients together to heat through and melt cheese.
Put into buns, wrap separately in aluminum foil, store in refrigerator until used.
Then heat at 350 degrees until warmed through.
Serve in foil wrapping.
This is a recipe from the 1940's... - 36.3357
Hot Dogs And Beans
1. Diagonally cut half of the frankfurters into bite-size pieces; set aside 5 of the pieces and remaining whole franks for top of casserole.
2. Mix frankfurter pieces, pork and beans, soup mix, brown sugar and chili sauce in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover... - 24.3011
Cook garlic in olive oil until lightly browned.
Add soup, water, parsley and oregano; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Stir often; place wieners on buns in large shallow baking pan.
Fill wieners with sauce; top with cheese.
Place under broiler about 1 minute or... - 34.5599
Red Hot Potato Scallop
Combine the onions, hot dogs, celery, carrots and potatoes in a large casserole and mix gently.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Combine the mustard, salt, soup and water in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour evenly over the hot dog mixture.
Bake, covered, at 350... - 35.656
Cheddar Chilli Dogs
Mix soup and water together in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover frankfurters with soup mixture.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes [REHEAT-6, 8 to 12 minutes or until piping hot.
Stir once during cooking.
Place frankfurters in... - 34.5358
In small microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, water and ketchup.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
Arrange frankfurters on 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper... - 34.1313
1. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, water and ketchup. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
2. Arrange frankfurters on 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels.... - 28.9516
In skillet, brown frankfurters in butter.
Add soup and water.
Heat, stirring now and then.
Place frankfurters in rolls; spoon chili over.
Top with onions.
Garnish with shredded mild process cheese, sliced stuffed olives, chopped green pepper, or sliced... - 22.6521
Barbecue Bean Soup
In saucepan, cook pepper and onion with garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in soup; gradually blend in water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now. - 34.4692
Smoked Country Soup
Start water heating in a 6-quart pot while other ingredients are being prepared.
Add all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 30 minutes. - 34.3077
Russian Sauerkraut Soup
1) In a slow cooker, put together beef, bacon, water, onions, leek, garlic, carrots, sauerkraut and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Take the beef and bacon out of the soup and cut into cubes.
4) Return the meat to the soup.
5)... - 44.6199
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 129.355
The wintry months are here and your stomach keeps yelling for food. This stew is good enough to feed an army and satisfying enough to keep your tummy from rumbling. Watch James prepare this brilliant concoction of Korean and American elements, a mixture of... - 121.737
Budae Jjigae - Korean Cooking
Budae Jjigae literally means "Army Camp Stew" and was born from the ashes of the Korean War. Hungry locals would make this stew from whatever ingredients could be gathered, which often included Spam and canned Vienna sausages from American K-rations. Though... - 123.923
Spanish Rice American
Heat oil; add pepper, onion and hot dogs.
Brown, turning often; add tomato paste, 1 paste can of water, soup and 1 soup can water.
Mix well; add 2 additional cups water.
Stir in rice.
Cover; simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. - 27.7402
In a saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the potatoes, hot dogs, onion and peas.
Combine soup, butter, mustard and pepper; gently stir into potato mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at... - 25.1854
Frankfurter Salad Loaf
Cut lengthwise slice from top of bread; set top aside.
Scoop out loaf to within 3/4 inch of bottom and sides.
Spread inside of loaf and cut side of top with butter.
Wrap loaf in foil, leaving cavity uncovered.
Combine sour cream, onion soup mix, and relish;... - 34.5669
Frankfurter Salad Loaf
Frankfurter salad loaf is a hollowed and filled loaf stuffed with a tossed frankfurter and celery mix. Flavored with a savory blend of hot dog relish and sour cream, the frankfurter salad loaf is a baked recipe and very filling for a light lunch. - 40.8419
Spread A Burgers
Combine all the ingredients except the buns and mix well.
Spread to the edges of the buns, then place on broiler rack.
Broil until bubbly. - 27.6638
Sweet N Spicy Onion Topping
1)In a skillet cook onions in melted butter till translucent and tender. This should take about 30min.
2) Further, add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and cook till the water is absorbed and a nice saucy topping is achieved. ... - 31.3639
1) Preheat the oven to 300Â°F.
2) Split buns into quarters, lengthwise.
3) In a bowl, combine the garlic salt, basil and parsley with the margarine.
4) Spread this mixture on the cut surfaces of the buns.
5) Place on cookie sheet and... - 40.4972
The World Famous Maine Lobster Roll
crack and remove the meat from the claws, knuckles, and tails.
Remove the cartilage from the claws and the intestine from the tails of the cooked meat.
Cut the meat into 1/2 inch dice.
You may pick all the meat from the carcass and add it to the meat or... - 43.4461
Hot Dog Soup Recipes By Category