- » Hot Dog Slow Cooker
Hot Dog Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot dog slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot dog slow cooker recipes.
Spiced Hot Dogs
1) In a slow cooker, add hot dogs.
2) In a pan add all the other ingredients.
3) Simmer the sauce, pour over the hot dogs, cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
4) Garnish and serve. - 33.704
Perfection Hot Dogs
1) In a slow cooker, add sausage, cover, and cook on high for 1-2 hours.
2) Garnish and serve hot. - 22.0019
Heat slow cooker or Crock Pot on high.
Place the sauerkraut, applesauce, caraway seeds, and bay leaf into the cooker.
Saute bacon in a pre heated pan for one minute. Add diced onion and cook for two more minutes. Then add the garlic and crushed juniper... - 31.5637
1) In a slow cooker, add the chili with beans, tomato paste, bell pepper, onion, mustard, salt and chili powder. ; cook covered on LOW for about 3-4hrs.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the hot dogs in the boiling water, or microwave them and ... - 32.1667
Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, add the hot dogs, beans, mustard, onion, and chili sauce ; cook covered on LOW for about 2-3 hrs.
2) Spoon the ... - 29.5887
Barbecued Mini Franks
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients apart from hot dog, cover, and cook on high for 1-1/2 hours.
2) Stir in the hot dogs and cook on low for 4 hours.
3) Sprinkle pepper and salt and serve. - 34.6576
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
2) Season to taste and serve hot. - 26.2445
Tailgating Recipe: Frankly Fabulous Dip
In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley prepares a unique appetizer that is sure to be a big hit at any tailgate. This video series includes hot dog and sausage recipes that you can cook entirely or partially ahead of time for... - 125.834
Au Gratin Potatoes And Ham
1) In a slightly greased slow cooker, mix potatoes, ham, and onion, flour, pepper, cheese and milk.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes. - 33.5092
Bits And Bites
1) In a slow cooker, combine ketchup, beer, barbecue sauce, brown sugar.
2) Stir in hot dogs and sausages and stir to mix well.
3) Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
4) Garnish as desired and serve. - 33.7307
Apple Bean Pot
1) In a slow cooker, put the beans.
2) Add the apples and onions. Mix well.
3) Add the barbecue sauce or ketchup and stir well. Also stir in the brown sugar and meat. Mix well.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours. Over high... - 37.5067
Brown bacon in a large skillet; add beef and pork cubes and brown well on all sides.
Place meat in slow cooker along with a whole onion studded with the cloves, chopped onions, bay leaf, carrots, and salt.
Pour accumulated fat from skillet and add some of the... - 40.3553
Party Special Sweet And Spicy Cocktail Wieners
Planning a July 4th picnic? Then grab this wiener before you leave home! In this video, Betty explains a simple yet sumptuous sweet and spicy cocktail wiener recipe. Perfect for picnics and parties, this slow cooker recipe cooked in wonderful red currant... - 87.5323
Red Wine Stew
1) Peel the whole onion and pierce it with the cloves.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the bacon.
3) Stir in the beef and pork cubes, stirring until browned evenly.
4) Place meat in slow cooker along with a whole onion, chopped onions,... - 45.1397
Russian Sauerkraut Soup
1) In a slow cooker, put together beef, bacon, water, onions, leek, garlic, carrots, sauerkraut and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Take the beef and bacon out of the soup and cut into cubes.
4) Return the meat to the soup.
5)... - 44.6199