- » Hot Dog Sausage
Hot Dog Sausage Recipes
Hot dog sausage is mostly made out of meat slurry and served between a bun or roll, with some mustard sauce or ketchup poured over it. The hot dog sausage is available in variety of meats like beef, chicken and ... More »
Hot Dog Wraps
Great with an aperitif or for a party buffet, the hot dog wraps will be a hit among your friends! - 139.198
Hot Dog Stuffed Croissants
The video is a kids edition so watch it with your kids in tow and create the recipe that is easy to make using only 2 ingredients. Kids will be busy and you will be happy to see how they gulp down their healthy creations in no time. - 92.0426
Solar Cooked Hot Dog
1. Assemble a mini solar cooker with a glass butter dish placed on a home made reflector.
2. Place the hot dog frank in the butter dish.
3. Let it sit in the sun for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
4. Place it on a slit hot dog bun and... - 85.2907
Hot Dog Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the sausages until golden brown.
3) Using a perforated ladle remove the sausages from the pan.
4) In the same pan, sautÃ© in the onion and bacon for 3 to 5... - 45.2706
Hot Dog Barbecue
Cook onion in hot fat till tender but not brown.
Stir in catsup, pickle relish, sugar, vinegar, and seasonings.
Score franks; add to sauce.
Simmer until frankfurters are thoroughly heated, about 10 minutes.
Serve in hot toasted buns. - 38.6769
Hot Dog Jambalaya
1. In a large frying pan, melt butter or margarine . Add and saute frankfurters and rice stirring often, until rice is golden.
2. Add in tomatoes, water and garlic salt; stir well. Keep turkey on top; cover the pan.
3. Allow it to simmer, stirring... - 38.0128
Hot Dog Surprises
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients except buns.
Partially hollow out centers of buns; fill with hot dog mixture.
Wrap each bun in aluminum foil, sealing securely.
Place on cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. - 36.218
Hot Dog Stars
1. Cut the hot dog crosswise into thirds. Cut one end of each hot dog piece into fourths, cutting about 1 inch deep. Be careful not to cut all the way through the hot dog. Place the hot dogs in a shallow microwave-safe dish.
2. Microwave the hot dogs on Full... - 24.0689
Hot Dog Sausage Recipes By Category