- » Hot Dog Sandwich
Hot Dog Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot dog sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot dog sandwich recipes.
Hot Dog Sandwich Spread
1) In a blender, add 1/4 cup of sausage slices and blend until meat is coarsely chopped. Repeat all the steps until all the meat is done.
2) Take a mixing bowl and transfer the meat.
3) Blend all the remaining ingredients until pickle is coarsely... - 31.2274
Hot Dog Sandwich
Cook wieners according to package directions; drain.
Combine soup, catsup and water in saucepan; mix well.
Simmer until heated through.
Spread soup mix- ture on buns; add wieners. - 26.4485
Special Sandwich On Hot Dog Bun
Fill 1 package or 8 hot dog buns.
Roll in foil individually and freeze.
Take out as needed.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. - 34.3243
Hot Dog Burgers
1. In a large bowl, mix together beef, 1 teaspoon salt, dash pepper and milk.
2. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into flat rectangles of the size of buns.
3. Into each patty, press half of a frank.
4. Place patties on broiler rack set at... - 35.687
Classic Hot Dogs
1. Spoon mustard and relish into the roll,
2. Place hot dog
3. Wrap in wax paper twisting the end like a sweet.
Heat the roll in the microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes before serving.
4. Serve hot.
If making more, heat for 2 to 3... - 35.7039
Microwave Hot Dogs
1. Place wieners in split hot dog buns; wrap each loosely in paper napkin or paper towel.
2. Place both hot dogs in oven and microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on REHEAT.
3. Garnish as desired with mustard, catsup or relish. - 18.1987
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.814
Wrapped Bacon Burger Hot Dog
Wrap your hot dogs with bacon and see the difference in taste! Elevate you taste senses to the next! See the video of the bbq pitt boys and try their recipe on this easy hot dog! - 97.8635
Oven Hot Dogs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. In a heatproof dish, tip in the peanut butter and mustard and mix well. Place this on top of a pan of hot water
3. Spread this mixture on top of slices of bread.
4. Wrap the slices... - 37.7369
Hot Dogs Reuben Style
Presoak pot in water, top and bottom, for fifteen minutes.
Drain sauerkraut thoroughly, mix with caraway seeds and place in bottom of pot.
Add hot dogs, and slices of Swiss cheese on top.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set temperature to 480 degrees.
Cook 30... - 27.7867
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 48.7022
Grilled Hot Dogs
Here is a grilled hot dog recipe that is so simple and easy to prepare in just a few minutes. Just sandwich the grilled hot dogs in buns with a little mustard and ketchup. Try out this easy recipe for kids, they would surely enjoy! - 87.9681
These Frankfurter Bunwiches are very satiating ! Enjoy these coleslaw sandwich rolls and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Frankfurter Bunwiches are welcome ! - 25.3631
Leek Bacon Chili Dog
Crave for a nice juicy hot dog? Steve gets going a nice hot dog spruced up with leeks and bacon! Yummy is not the word for this yummy scrummy roll! See the video for more on this recipe! - 86.7274
Hot Dogs With Onion Sauce
Have some variety to eat with this Hot Dogs with Onion Sauce recipe. It is a gourmet recipe and you will like its taste. So, if you like to experiment in your kitchen, give it a try. Take a look at the video for the details. - 109.062
Thaw fish on DEFROST for 2 to 4 minutes.
Turn package over once during thawing.
Spread each bun with tartar sauce.
Place 2 fish sticks on each bun and top with cole slaw.
Wrap each sandwich loosely in paper towel.
Microwave 4 sandwiches 3 minutes to 4 minutes... - 30.7384
Mini Submarine Sandwiches
Try this alluring Mini Submarine Sandwiches recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Mini Submarine Sandwiches is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends and family. - 42.329
These Hot Dog Buns taste ijncredible ! Try these sandwiches with savory sauces.Tell me if you've liked these Hot Dog Buns. - 21.1388
Hot Dogs With Dijon Kraut
Heat sauerkraut, mustard, barbecue sauce, onion, pickle relish and caraway seeds to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat; reduce heat. Cover; simmer for 2 minutes. Keep warm.
Place hot dogs in buns; top each with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil for 1 minute or... - 32.31
Deviled Dog Sandwiches
Place bacon between layers of paper towels and microwave 3 1/2 to 4 minutes (bacon will not be crisp).
Split hot dogs lengthwise, not cutting all the way through.
Mix together ham, cheese, olives and mustard.
Spread on inside of hot dogs and press... - 30.251
Easy Chili Dogs
Microwave frankfurters uncovered until warm, 30 to 45 seconds.
Place 1 frankfurter in each bun; spoon chili onto frankfurters.
Microwave uncovered until chili is hot, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes - 23.9832
Hot Taco Dogs
Without cutting all the way through, split hot dogs length wise.
Simmer in taco sauce 10 minutes.
Tuck one hot dog into each taco shell, spoon on thawed avocado dip.
Garnish with lettuce, cheese, and a spoonful of taco sauce on each sandwich. - 22.9531
Sweet-Sour Franks plays a good role as an appetizer. I often try this recipe just because it is tasty and yummy too. For those who love hot-dogs these sweet-sour franks is just the right pick. - 38.9278
Corned Beef Bunwiches
Mix together all ingredients except hot dog buns.
Fill buns with mixture.
Wrap each bun in wax paper.
Microwave as directed below.
For best results, microwave up to 4 sandwiches at a time. - 32.3287
Grilled Cheese Bacon Beef Dogs
Load your burgers with some bacon and cheese and you've got yourself a mighty meal! If you out camping or hunting then this is the meal to keep the hunger at bay! See the video for more on how to cook this dish up! - 98.2919
Hot Dog Roll Ups
Place frankfurter in center of each slice bread.
Mix mayonnaise, onion, relish and mustard.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture over each frankfurter.
Bring sides of bread up over frankfurter; secure with wooden picks.
Place roll-ups, seam sides down,... - 33.9231
Latin American Hot Dogs
Prepare Hot Black Beans, Pickled Cabbage, Fresh Tomato Relish, and Guacamole.
To heat tortillas, sprinkle each one with a few drops of water.
Stack tortillas, wrap in heavy-duty foil, and bake in a 350° oven until tortillas are warm Let guests cook their own... - 33.35
Grate the vegetables and chop the onions.
Saute onions and garlic.
Then add curry powder and fry for 2 mins.
Add all the grated vegetables and allow to cook on a slow fire.
Boil potatoes and grate.
When the vegetables are cooked add grated potatoes... - 40.9994
Deviled Ham Dogs
This Deviled Ham Dogs is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this more unusual recipe for Deviled Ham Dogs and take delight in its wonderful glory. - 35.1082
Combine eggs, pork luncheon meat, cheese, mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish and mustard in medium-size bowl; toss lightly to mix.
(If made ahead, chill until serving time.)
Line buttered rolls with lettuce; fill with salad mixture, dividing... - 32.7369
1. With the help of a knife, slit one end of frankfurter leaving ½ inch uncut on each end.
2. Make an “X” cut on each end.
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place bacon between layers of paper towel.
4. Heat on High for 2 1/2 to 4... - 42.5668
Hot Italian Sausage And Pepper Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt and peppers. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, spread vegetables at bottom and drizzle with olive... - 46.2982
Bacon Cheese Hotdog
Are you craving for a hotdog? Here is a simple recipe, by which you can make your hotdog more delicious by adding crispy bacons to it. It is also quite simple to prepare at home. Watch the video to try yourself. - 118.124
These Frankfurter Hobos are fabulous ! Gorge on these crispy crunchy toasted onion rolls smeared with delicious sandwich spread and topped with hot macaroni mixture and cheese for dinner tonight and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this dish... - 36.123
Heat slow cooker or Crock Pot on high.
Place the sauerkraut, applesauce, caraway seeds, and bay leaf into the cooker.
Saute bacon in a pre heated pan for one minute. Add diced onion and cook for two more minutes. Then add the garlic and crushed juniper... - 31.5637
Partially slice the roll and open it. Quarter vegetarian hot dog lengthwise. Layer all ingredients. - 22.2926
Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, add the hot dogs, beans, mustard, onion, and chili sauce ; cook covered on LOW for about 2-3 hrs.
2) Spoon the ... - 29.5887
Ballpark Club Sandwiches
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Arrange the hot dogs, cut side down, on the sheet.
Coat both sides of the chicken with no-stick spray and place on the sheet.
Broil 4" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until the chicken is no... - 39.4428
Sausage And Pepper Hero
1. Line a microwave proof baking dish with double layers of paper toweling.
2. Place sausages on it and cover with another paper towel
3. Cook in the microwave for about 10 to 11 minutes, until fat is rendered , turning them over after 5 minutes of... - 39.3615
Barbecued Salmon Sandwiches
1. Light a grill. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat until tender, about 4 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the ketchup, chipotle, Worcestershire, dry mustard and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and... - 31.7754
Grilled Ham Sandwiches
Cut ham lengthwise into 6 slices.
In small saucepan, combine catsup, butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and onion salt.
Cook over low heat until mixture simmers.
Remove sauce from heat; cool slightly.
Coat ham slices with sauce.
Grill ham slices, on... - 32.2562
Ktc's Pork Rib Sandwich
1. Thinly slice the pork ribs from the top.
2. Preheat the oven at 300 degrees F.
3. In a baking dish place the pork ribs, spread the bbq sauce and cider vinegar. Massage with hands for a few minutes.
4. Cover the baking dish with the... - 95.7331
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine all ingredients, except buns, in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Spread equal amounts of tuna mixture on bottom half of toasted buns. Place other half of bun on top. Wrap loosely in paper towel or napkin.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 5 minutes - 26.4527
Italian Sausage & Pepper Sandwiches
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook sausages until well browned; remove from pan and set aside.
Add oil, onion, garlic, and peppers to drippings; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft (about 15 minutes).
Stir in tomatoes (break up... - 41.2086
Spaghetti & Meatball Sandwich
In 2-quart saucepan stir together spaghetti and meatballs and Italian seasoning.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (5 to 8 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat broiler.
Cut out V-shaped wedge from top of each hot dog bun.
Spoon equal... - 32.3855
1. On the cutting board, use the sharp knife to cut the tomato into thin slices. Save them until Step 3.
2. Use the table knife to spread mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard inside the buns, if you like.
3. Tear the lettuce leaves to fit the buns. Put... - 29.017
1. Line a microwave proof baking dish with double layers of paper toweling.
2. Place bacon and cover with paper towel
3. Cook in the microwave for about 4 minutes, until fat is rendered and slightly crisp. Remove along with paper towels and keep aside... - 38.7286
Double Decker Burgers
Sample this extra scrumptious and gorgeously prepared Double Decker Burgers - simple, yet a great treat to your taste-buds. Try out this wonderful recipe for Double Decker Burgers and taste it to believe it! - 45.4079
Double Decker Submarines
These Double Decker Submarines can be the just the kinds you were waiting for. Amazing is its filling made with corn and paneer! These Double Decker Submarine rolls are just awesome and your kids will love them for sure! - 47.9798
Combine meat, onion, and seasonings.
Shape in 12 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook in lightly greased skillet about 6 minutes, turning once.
With cooky cutter, cut a 2-inch round from center of each cheese slice.
Place half the meat patties in toasted buns;... - 34.7292
Bbq Chicken & Bacon Sub
Just a very simple mid-week meal to put together this and I mean simple!! Really wanted to make chicken meatballs, but this worked out just as good building in a homemade BBQ sauce straight into the chicken and bacon chunks – I absolutely loved it served... - 96.301
Grilled Lobster Rolls
How about trying out some lobster meat grilled and sautéed in butter? Give this a go if you love the flavors of fresh lobster meat! Watch this video to know to handle a lobster and get it cooked the right way! - 100.733
The Big Tex
For all the adventurous types, here is the big tex recipe which will take your taste buds on a roller coaster ride. This sandwich is a true American tex with all the goodness of nicely smoked beef and the other ingredients making it a hot favorite for the... - 124.929
Corned Beef Pokies
1) In a bowl, separate the corn beef into small pieces using a fork
2) Mix in the corn beef with the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and cheese and fill the hot dog roll with the mixture
3) Wrap each roll in aluminum foil
4) Bake for 20... - 37.6226
Combine all ingredients except buns in small mixing bowl.
Place buns on paper napkins or plates spread with ham mixture.
Cook uncovered, 1 minute, 10 seconds or until cheese is melted. - 20.1239
Cheese Tuna Surprise
1) Preheat oven to 250°.
2) In a bowl, add cheese (cubed), tuna, onion, pickles, eggs, green pepper, olives and mayonnaise to combine.
3) Cut the hot dog buns in half along the length.
4) Spread the mixture on the buns and cover.
5) In... - 45.272
Lancaster Perch Rolls
1. In a saucepan, mix all the dry ingredients and stir in vinegar and water.
2. Cook over low heat until thickened.
3. Let the dressing boil for 1 minute.
4. Spoon some of hot mixture and add to the eggs and then return the egg mixture to the pan.
5.... - 46.8718
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap is an easy to make and yummy breakfast recipe. Chef Nikko develops the dish very tastefully by using wraps instead of bread of baguette. A little spice to the eggs is what is innovative. Most of us eat eggs for breakfast, so this... - 89.7104
Franks And Crescents
Fill each hot dog with strip of cheese.
Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
Place hot dog on each triangle and roll up.
Place on greased cookie sheet (cheese side up) and bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. - 24.3136
Place fish sticks on paper lined plate in spoke fashion.
To thaw, cook 1 minute; rest 1 minute; cook 30 seconds.
If desired, toast buns; place on paper napkin or plate.
Spread buns with tartar sauce.
Place 2 fish sticks in each bun.
Cook uncovered, 1 minute,... - 23.4969
You can now make your own tomato ketchup at home. You can enjoy your home made French fries, burgers, hot dogs and sandwiches even more with this delicious tomato ketchup recipe. It's easy! - 38.0201
Fast Cheese Sticks
The fast cheese sticks recipe can be made with split hot dog buns spread with a cheese mix. Prepared with a combo of sandwich spread, cheese and italian seasoning, the split buns are broiled to a golden brown and can be served with dips as fun snacks. - 32.8729
Malaysian Style Roti
Roti, the popular South-Asian flatbread can get versatile and interesting. Check out the video showing how to make Roti in Malaysian style with flavorful toppings made using simple ingredients and in easy style. Good for a surprise meal! - 99.1657
Pickled Red Cabbage
This Pickled Red Cabbage is kissed with love of spice. It goes amazing as a hot dog topper or as great side dish for hearty meal. - 0
Frankfurter Wrap With Mini Bean Pots
Fill mini bean pots, allowing 1/2 can beans per individual pot; set aside.
Arrange bacon in a shallow baking pan.
Set in a 375Â°F oven 5 minutes, or until bacon is partially cooked.
Remove from oven (leave oven on) and drain bacon on absorbent... - 35.8161
Hot Dog Sandwich Recipes By Category