- » Hot Dog Relish
Hot Dog Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot dog relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot dog relish recipes.
Hot Dog And Hamburger Relish
1) Rinse the tomatoes and remove stem ends.
2) Core the apples and peppers; remove seeds from peppers.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the apples, tomatoes, peppers and onions.
4) In a large kettle, combine rest of the... - 45.8022
Hot Dog Relish
1) Finely chop or grind all the vegetables.
1) In a bowl, place the vegetables, sprinkle with salt and allow to stand overnight.
2) Drain, transfer into a kettle, then stir in the sugar, vinegar and cayenne pepper.
3) Tie the spices in... - 43.6828
Hot Dog Relish
Grind carrots, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes and onions; add 1/2 cup sugar, mixing well.
Sprinkle with salt; let stand overnight.
Tie pickling spices in cheesecloth bag.
Drain vegetable mixture; combine with vinegar, cayenne pepper, spice bag and 11/2 pounds... - 38.5706
Green Tomato Hot Dog Relish
Combine the tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cabbage and chiles in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Let stand at room temperature, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Rinse and drain well.
Combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard seed and celery seed in a bowl; whisk... - 38.1317
Hot Dog Relish
1. Grind the above in a meat grinder, and place in a large bowl.
2. Add 2 tbsp. salt, and let stand overnight.
3. Drain in a collander.
2. Make a paste of 3/4 c. flour, and a little of the above sauce.
3. Combine paste and sauce until smooth.
4. Add... - 37.4681
You May Also Like!
Mustard Relish Dogs
In small bowl, combine all Mustard Relish ingredients.
Spread on 1 side of each hot dog bun.
Place wiener in each bun.
Arrange on paper towel-lined plate.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 3/4 minutes, or until heated thro - 29.5533
Salmon Hot Dog Rolls
Salmon Hot Dot Rolls are easy to make. The Hot dog lovers must not miss Salmon Hot Dot Rolls. Salmon Hot Dot Rolls tastes really great. - 31.8363
Chicago Hot Dogs
Put hot dog in bun and layer each ingredient in the order given.
Then try to get one end in your mouth.
Its a feat to eat! - 24.1421
Microwave Hot Dogs
1. Place wieners in split hot dog buns; wrap each loosely in paper napkin or paper towel.
2. Place both hot dogs in oven and microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on REHEAT.
3. Garnish as desired with mustard, catsup or relish. - 18.1987
Hot Dogs 'n Crescents
Hot dogs are baked in their own buns! This is a favorite for kids of all ages. - 34.8619
Chicago Style Hot Dogs
Prepare grill for direct heat cooking.
Combine tomatoes, onion, pepperoni and relish.
Grill hot dogs, place on buns and top with onion mixture and pickle.
Sprinkle with celery salt and serve with mustard. - 35.3687
Hot Dogs In Buns
Place each hot dog in bun and wrap individually in paper towels.
Arrange in spoke pattern on glass tray.
Cook on 80 (reheat) 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Watch carefully to avoid overcooking.
Serve hot dogs with an assortment of fillings such as chili sauce, prepared... - 16.3907
Coney Island Hot Dogs
1) Lightly sprinkle water on the rolls, wrap tightly in foil.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350F oven.
3) In large saucepan boil 1 quart water and add frankfurters.
4) Reduce heat and cook covered for 5 to 8 minutes.
5) In a small... - 39.8913
Latin American Hot Dog Roast
This menu requires little attention from you after the guests arrive.
You can make the black beans, pickled cabbage, tomato relish, and guacamole ahead of time; shortly before the party begins, arrange sausages, warm tortillas, and embellishments at one end... - 25.2574
Hot Dog Roll Ups
Place frankfurter in center of each slice bread.
Mix mayonnaise, onion, relish and mustard.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture over each frankfurter.
Bring sides of bread up over frankfurter; secure with wooden picks.
Place roll-ups, seam sides down,... - 33.4796
Hot Dog Relish Recipes By Category