- » Hot Dog Casserole
Hot Dog Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot dog casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot dog casserole recipes.
Hot Dog Casserole
Hot Dog Casserole is a succulent and spicy hot dog dish that is perfect for your informal get together dinners at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Hot Dog Casserole recipe. - 26.0994
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
Take a look at this step by step video to make chili cheese hot dog casserole. Make this great dish this winter to carry to your friend's house or to watch a game or for kids. The recipe is so simple and can be made with only four ingredients. So see this... - 96.4031
Hot Dog Casserole
Grease a deep 6-cup bake dish.
Mix corn, onion and evaporated milk together.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
Measure biscuit mix into a bowl and strew with the cheese.
Stir with a fork to coat the cheese bits, then stir in skim milk... - 29.9936
Hot Dog Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare potato puffs for 4 servings as directed on package.
Stir in pickle relish, mayonnaise, onion and mustard.
Spoon into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
Cut each frankfurter lengthwise in half, then cut cross wise in half.
Insert... - 33.2247
Macaroni And Hot Dog Casserole
Cook macaroni according to directions.
Add all ingredients except weiners.
Cut weiners in 1/2 inch pieces and then add.
Place in casserole dish that has been greased and cover.
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees. - 35.3428
Hot Dog Casserole
Potatoes create a base for this classic combination of hot dogs and condiments. - 40.0936
Apple Frankfurter Casserole
In shallow greased casserole alternate layers of apple, sweet potato, and frankfurter, until half are used.
Mix next 3 ingredients and sprinkle half on contents of casserole.
Add remaining apples, potatoes, and franks.
Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture... - 33.354
Hot Dogs In Beer
In a deep, 2 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole combine beer and frankfurters.
Heat, covered, on full power 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through. - 22.2615
Vegetable & Frankfurter Casserole
1. Combine frozen vegetables with milk in a large saucepan; heat, following label directions. Stir in frankfurters; spoon half into a 6-cup baking dish.
2. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a small bowl; sprinkle half over layer in baking dish. Top with... - 20.4419
Hot Dog It's Beans
Add green pepper and onion to bacon drippings in skillet.
Cook until onion is transparent and green pepper is just tender, occasionally turning with a spoon.
Put frankfurters into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add the beans and crumbled bacon.
Add ketchup,... - 36.2112
Hot Dogs And Beans
1. Diagonally cut half of the frankfurters into bite-size pieces; set aside 5 of the pieces and remaining whole franks for top of casserole.
2. Mix frankfurter pieces, pork and beans, soup mix, brown sugar and chili sauce in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover... - 24.3011
Red Hot Potato Scallop
Combine the onions, hot dogs, celery, carrots and potatoes in a large casserole and mix gently.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Combine the mustard, salt, soup and water in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour evenly over the hot dog mixture.
Bake, covered, at 350... - 35.656
Sweet And Sour Deviled Dogs
1. Slice the hot dogs crosswise into thirds. Drain the pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup of the juice. Blend the juice with the cornstarch.
2. Combine the catsup, the onion rings, brown sugar, honey, garlic, salt and lemon juice in a 2-quart microwave-safe... - 37.299
Cheddar Chilli Dogs
Mix soup and water together in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover frankfurters with soup mixture.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes [REHEAT-6, 8 to 12 minutes or until piping hot.
Stir once during cooking.
Place frankfurters in... - 34.5358
Italian Style Frankfurters
Brown minced steak, onion and celery in butter in a heavy based saucepan or flameproof casserole.
Add tomato ketchup, water, beef stock cube and mustard, mix together thoroughly and simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and... - 35.7538
Cheesy Potatoes & Franks
Cheesy Potatoes & Franks has a Marvelous taste. The American cheese and frankfurters gives the Cheesy Potatoes & Franks Stupefying taste. - 37.4114
Ham And Cabbage Casserole
1. Set electric skillet at 300F.
2. In the skillet, bring 3 cups water to boiling and add onion and salt.
3. Add potatoes and cook with cover for 25 minutes until tender.
4. If necessary add another1/2 cup water during cooking,.
5. Add... - 42.9465
In a saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the potatoes, hot dogs, onion and peas.
Combine soup, butter, mustard and pepper; gently stir into potato mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at... - 25.1854
Chili Corndog Bake
Would you like to try a Mexican delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn how you can make Chili Corndog Bake in your own kitchen. This dish is truly drool worthy, try it for sure. - 83.4839
Microwaved Bratwurst In Beer
Combine bratwurst and beer in 2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM-HIGH (70%).
Microwave until internal temperature reaches 170°F., 17 to 20 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Add sauerkraut; cover and let... - 25.4399
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Crumble the buns to medium-fine.
3) Take a pan and fry bacon in it.
4) Remove from pan before crisp and drain well.
5) Mince 6 slices and reserve 3.
6) Mix the minced bacon with milk and corn.
7) Add... - 44.4006
1. In a large (3-quart) microwave proof casserole add beef breaking chunks with a spoon.
2. Stir in onion and green pepper.
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until beef changes color.
5.... - 46.8854
Hot Dog Casserole Recipes By Category