- » Hot Dog Cake
Hot Dog Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot dog cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot dog cake recipes.
Hot Digiddy Dog
1. Cut the snack cake in half lengthwise.
2. Tint 1/2 cup of the frosting a hot dog shade by adding red and green food colorings to reach the desired shade.
3. Fill a pastry bag fitted with a #7 tip with the tinted frosting. Squeeze out a "hot dog" from left... - 24.8168
Barbecued Hot Dogs
These Barbecued Hot Dogs are a treat ! Try these sauced sausages soon. Feel free to tell me if you've liked these Barbecued Hot Dogs. - 28.27
Hot Dog Pops
Why not make these quirky hot dog POPs as delicious snacks for a summer barbecue? - 36.8625
Barbecued Hot Dogs
1. Take a 8-inch round glass cake dish and add ketchup, water, chili sauce, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid pepper sauce to it.
2. Arrange the hot dogs over sauce in a dish and stir the mixture until the sauce gets coated to the hot... - 34.1639
Sparkling Butterfly Cake
To make the butterflies, put about 2 teaspoons of the melted chocolate into a small paper pastry bag, then cut a small hole in the bottom of the bag.
Place a small square of wax paper over the diagram for the butterfly wings.
Carefully pipe the chocolate... - 41.2009
The wintry months are here and your stomach keeps yelling for food. This stew is good enough to feed an army and satisfying enough to keep your tummy from rumbling. Watch James prepare this brilliant concoction of Korean and American elements, a mixture of... - 121.737
These adorable mutts will delight any dog-lover. - 27.0454
No Dish Lickety Split Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a 9 x 9 cake pan with nonstick foil.
Arrange 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cheese in middle of each tortilla.
Roll tortilla up, hot dog style.
Place enchiladas side by side in foil lined pan.
Pour chili pepper into enchilada sauce can... - 28.1846
Barbecued Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for meat loaf together.
4) Mix thoroughly and shape the meat mixture into a loaf.
5) On a Pyrex cake pan, place the meat loaf and bake in... - 44.441
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 129.355