- » Hot Dog
Hot Dog Recipes
Hot dog is a type of meat sausage usually served in a bread or bun and garnished with mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, onions, cheese and relish. Hot dogs are also famous by some other names such as frankfurter, franks, ... More »
Tom's Buffalo Dogs
1)With a paper towel dry the hot dogs to avoid oil splatter. Deep fry the hot dog for 2 minutes at 375 degrees.
2)In a pan pour the buffalo wing sauce and coat the hot dog well.
3)Top the hot dog with minced celery and blue cheese and some... - 109.341
Halloween Hot Dogs
Halloween surprises !! This is an amazing video to easily prepare squid shaped hot dogs. The look very spooky and kids will just love it. Extremely quick to prepare, they make a great looking snack at any Halloween party. - 106.486
July is National Hot Dog month, so this week I am cooking up some tasty hot dogs for the Fourth of July weekend. If you are outside grilling for the holiday, give these simple recipes a try. These three hot dog recipes are easy to make, and your family and... - 105.885
Run out of ideas on packing your little one's lunch box? Well mom, Alex and Sophie give you’re a run down of what they'd like to carry to school! See this video for more! - 100.149
Grilled Hot Dogs By The Bbq Pit Boys
Hot dogs are a favorite with all of us and great on any occasion. Why not grill your hot dogs and amaze your family with this flavorful surprise. The video is a great pick and you won't be able to resist the urge to quickly get your hands on them. Take a... - 97.822
Bourbon Hot Dogs - Copykat.com
Have you ever tried sweet hot dogs? You must watch the video as it's really amazing. The bourbon sauce is the key ingredient in the recipe. These hot dogs are yummy to taste and you must try this recipe at home. - 96.4873
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
Take a look at this step by step video to make chili cheese hot dog casserole. Make this great dish this winter to carry to your friend's house or to watch a game or for kids. The recipe is so simple and can be made with only four ingredients. So see this... - 96.4031
Planked Hot Dogs From Grill
For all the people for whom the grill is an integrate part of their life, here is a planked hot dogs from grill recipe that twist the way you grill your sausages. Take a look at this innovative technique and you will love the aroma and flavor of that smoked... - 94.2802
Grilled Cheese Filled Hot Dogs
For all the cheese, hot dogs and quick meal lovers here is a great dish-cheese filled hot dogs. They are as simple and easy to make as they sound. You will enjoy grilling them on the outdoor grill on any summer day. Watch the video for the recipe. - 93.7573
Bar-be-cue Hot Dogs
Hosting a barbecue party and thinking what to include in the menu? Here's a great recipe to make Bar-Be-Cue Hot Dogs that are sure to impress all your guests. Watch this video now. - 92.9014
Bacon Wrap Sonoran Hot Dogs With Tomatillo Salsa
Looking for a fun and flavorful way to jazz up hot dogs? Watch this video and try these bacon-wrapped versions with zippy Dijon mustard. 'They don't take long to fix. A sure boost to your family's next summer outing, make these zippy Arizona style hot dogs.... - 91.7736
How To Make Fired Up Hot Hot Dogs
Chef David Bishop teaching "how to make Fired-up HOT hot dogs" This is a great hot dog, but hot. Give it a try, just don't let the kids get them, ouch!! - 90.602
Spicy Brats And Midwest Coney Hot Dogs
Yummy tummy !!! This video makes a very delicious type of hot dog which is quiet a delicacy in the Midwest region. Made spicy with a savor mix of spices, they make a great alternative to normal hot dogs. Its the simple way of dressing which makes all the... - 90.519
Turkey Hot Dogs With Salsa
Absolute delight for a tailgate party !!! Watch this video to prepare an amazing turkey hot dog with jalapeno peppers and onion. The real twist in this variety of hot dog comes from the generous usage of salsa. Made tangy, this is the perfect dish for summer... - 89.8544
1. In a pan cook the sausages for 5 minutes, until cooked.
2. Clean the pan and add in the butter, beat the egg and pour over the hot pan.
3. Place the sausages and 2/3 of the cheese slice. Cook for 3 minutes. And roll it place the remaining cheese... - 89.4393
Bacon Burger Dog
Bacon burger hotdogs is a unique way to impress your kids with a delicious treat. Take a look at this interesting video that would surely provide you an excellent idea to prepare an awesome combination. The nicely presented and worth watching! - 87.35
Hot Dogs And Veggie Sausages
This video is a creation of VeggieKitchen. You can visit VeggieKitchen for complete recipes, and more videos. - 86.8532
Leek Bacon Chili Dog
Crave for a nice juicy hot dog? Steve gets going a nice hot dog spruced up with leeks and bacon! Yummy is not the word for this yummy scrummy roll! See the video for more on this recipe! - 86.7274
Solar Cooked Hot Dog
1. Assemble a mini solar cooker with a glass butter dish placed on a home made reflector.
2. Place the hot dog frank in the butter dish.
3. Let it sit in the sun for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
4. Place it on a slit hot dog bun and... - 83.7169
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 48.7022
Hot Dog Relish
1) Finely chop or grind all the vegetables.
1) In a bowl, place the vegetables, sprinkle with salt and allow to stand overnight.
2) Drain, transfer into a kettle, then stir in the sugar, vinegar and cayenne pepper.
3) Tie the spices in... - 44.1524
Barbecued Hot Dogs With Creamy Slaw
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Make 4 diagonal cuts in each frank-furt, slicing halfway through.
Brush frankfurts with oil, and cook on hot lightly oiled barbecue flatplate 7-10 minutes or until cooked through.
Split rolls lengthways through the centre top;... - 43.2435
Chickpea Hot Dogs
1) Under running water wash the chick peas and soak the water overnight
2) In a grinder, grind together the peas and the bread
3) Add in the eggs, garlic, red peppers, salt and the pepper
4) Using the hands, shape the mixture into... - 42.735
Hot Dog Cheese Skillet
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet.
Add frankfurters; stirring occasionally, cook until lightly browned.
Remove from skillet and set aside.
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter to the skillet.
Blend in the flour; stirring constantly, heat stirring, and... - 42.1354
Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs
Whether you are alone or planning a friends get-together, this Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs has to be a must entry in the menu. A lot less trouble and even more easy, this Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs is a great item to snack on. Give it a try and you... - 40.4239
Taco Hot Dogs
1. In a medium bowl, mix taco sauce, cheese, onion and chillies
2. Slit the hot dogs along the lengthwise, though not all the way through and stuff with three quarters of the cheese mixture
3. Place in the taco shells; stand them upright in a 12"X7"... - 40.2935
Hot Dog Casserole
Potatoes create a base for this classic combination of hot dogs and condiments. - 40.0936
Green Tomato Hot Dog Relish
Combine the tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cabbage and chiles in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Let stand at room temperature, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Rinse and drain well.
Combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard seed and celery seed in a bowl; whisk... - 39.8836
Party Hot Dogs
Cut almost through frankfurts lengthwise.
Cut dill pickles or gherkins into 10 long strips.
Place 2 dill pickle strips in 5 frankfurts.
Cut cheese into 10 sticks, place 2 sticks of cheese down centre of remaining 5 frankfurts.
Remove rind from bacon.
Wrap... - 39.7942
Hot Dog Relish
Grind carrots, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes and onions; add 1/2 cup sugar, mixing well.
Sprinkle with salt; let stand overnight.
Tie pickling spices in cheesecloth bag.
Drain vegetable mixture; combine with vinegar, cayenne pepper, spice bag and 11/2 pounds... - 39.2556
Hot Dog Barbecue
Cook onion in hot fat till tender but not brown.
Stir in catsup, pickle relish, sugar, vinegar, and seasonings.
Score franks; add to sauce.
Simmer until frankfurters are thoroughly heated, about 10 minutes.
Serve in hot toasted buns. - 39.2435
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Barbecued Hot Dogs is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. A delicious Barbecued Hot Dogs will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 38.7923
Hot Dog Relish
1. Grind the above in a meat grinder, and place in a large bowl.
2. Add 2 tbsp. salt, and let stand overnight.
3. Drain in a collander.
2. Make a paste of 3/4 c. flour, and a little of the above sauce.
3. Combine paste and sauce until smooth.
4. Add... - 38.6867
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Combine the first 8 ingredients in skillet or saucepan, and bring to a boil. Cover, and simmer 2-3 minutes. Add frankfurters, and cover again.
Cook until frankfurters are thoroughly heated and glazed, about 3 minutes.
Lift each frankfurter into heated roll,... - 38.4069
Barbecued Hot Dogs
1) In a slow cook, add all the ingredients apart from sausage, cover, and cook on high for 30 minutes.
2) Add the sausage and then cook on low for 4 horus.
3) Serve over rice. - 38.3048
Oven Hot Dogs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. In a heatproof dish, tip in the peanut butter and mustard and mix well. Place this on top of a pan of hot water
3. Spread this mixture on top of slices of bread.
4. Wrap the slices... - 37.7369
Hot Dog Jambalaya
1. In a large frying pan, melt butter or margarine . Add and saute frankfurters and rice stirring often, until rice is golden.
2. Add in tomatoes, water and garlic salt; stir well. Keep turkey on top; cover the pan.
3. Allow it to simmer, stirring... - 37.6985
Hot Dogs On A Skewer
Hot Dogs on a Skewer is an exquisite snack that pretty much does well on any occasion! - 37.502
Hot Dogs San Francisco Style
A great and interesting variation to the classis hot dogs, try out this Hot Dogs San Francisco Style and just go ahead and impress your friends and family! - 36.8827
Oven Baked Hot Dogs
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. - Gas Mark 6.
2) Trim the crusts from each slice of bread.
3) With a rolling pin, roll out the bread to make slices thinner.
4) Spread butter or margarine on one side.
5) Place a trimmed bacon rasher on each.
6) Spread... - 36.6473
After The Game Hot Dogs
Cook above ingredients together to heat through and melt cheese.
Put into buns, wrap separately in aluminum foil, store in refrigerator until used.
Then heat at 350 degrees until warmed through.
Serve in foil wrapping.
This is a recipe from the 1940's... - 36.3357
Hot Dog Surprises
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients except buns.
Partially hollow out centers of buns; fill with hot dog mixture.
Wrap each bun in aluminum foil, sealing securely.
Place on cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. - 36.315
Barbecued Hot Dogs
1) Take each wiener and slice into 4 pieces.
2) Make a 3/4-inch deep cross at the end of each piece.
3) Blend together honey, mustard and barbecue sauce in a 2cup glass measure. Microwave on high for about 1 minute.
4) Arrange 10 wieners on a... - 36.2439
Hot Dog It's Beans
Add green pepper and onion to bacon drippings in skillet.
Cook until onion is transparent and green pepper is just tender, occasionally turning with a spoon.
Put frankfurters into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add the beans and crumbled bacon.
Add ketchup,... - 36.2112
Chiletti And Franks
Saute onion and garlic in oil until onion is tender, but not brown.
Add frankfurters and cook until browned.
Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, salt and chili powder; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Cook spaghetti according to package... - 35.925
Classic Hot Dogs
1. Spoon mustard and relish into the roll,
2. Place hot dog
3. Wrap in wax paper twisting the end like a sweet.
Heat the roll in the microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes before serving.
4. Serve hot.
If making more, heat for 2 to 3... - 35.7039
Marinade For Everything But Waffues And Hot Dogs
1) In a bowl add mustard, garlic, lemon pepper, and fines herbes.
2) Whisk the contents to mix well.
3) Stir in vinegar, Italian dressing, soy sauce, and any optional flavorings (if using).
4) Serve immediately. - 35.4664
Hot Dog Toasties
Drop frankfurters into boiling water; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
Spread bread with soft butter and mustard.
Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheet and top each with cheese slice.
Place frankfurters diagonally on cheese.
Fold bread over... - 35.349
Macaroni And Hot Dog Casserole
Cook macaroni according to directions.
Add all ingredients except weiners.
Cut weiners in 1/2 inch pieces and then add.
Place in casserole dish that has been greased and cover.
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees. - 35.3428
Hot Dogs 'n Crescents
Hot dogs are baked in their own buns! This is a favorite for kids of all ages. - 35.2504
Fried Deviled Dogs
Beat egg slightly; add milk and melted vegetable shortening.
In mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and seasonings.
Add egg mixture; beat well.
Cut franks into 1 inch pieces.
Dip in crumbs, then in batter.
Fry in deep vegetable shortening heated... - 35.1592
Sauerkraut And Hot Dogs
1. In 12x8-inch glass dish blend sauerkraut, onion, brown sugar, caraway seeds, beer, flour, hot dogs and apple.
2. Microwave (high), covered, 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
3. Let it rest, covered, 5 minutes and serve with... - 34.8329
Cornmeal Coated Franks
In a bowl mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Mix egg and milk.
Add to dry mixture; mix well.
Insert wooden skewer in end of frankfurters.
Pour oil into skillet to depth of 1 inch; heat to... - 34.8173
Picnic Hot Dogs
In a large kettle, brown beef; drain.
Add the next 11 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Heat the hot dogs; place in buns and top each with about 1/4 cup sauce. - 34.3531
Sweet Sour Links
Cut hot dogs into thirds or fourths and set aside.
Place all other ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil.
Put in hot dogs and boil for three minutes or until dogs become plump.
Garnish with pieces of pineapple. - 34.2952
Barbecued Hot Dogs
1. Take a 8-inch round glass cake dish and add ketchup, water, chili sauce, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid pepper sauce to it.
2. Arrange the hot dogs over sauce in a dish and stir the mixture until the sauce gets coated to the hot... - 34.1639
Mexicali Hot Dogs
Mexicali Hot Dogs is a delicious Mexican cuisine. Mexicali Hot Dogs gets its taste from frankfurters flavored with mustard and hot pepper. Mexicali Hot Dogs is loved by many across the world. - 34.0219
Spiced Hot Dogs
1) In a slow cooker, add hot dogs.
2) In a pan add all the other ingredients.
3) Simmer the sauce, pour over the hot dogs, cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
4) Garnish and serve. - 33.704
Latin American Hot Dogs
Prepare Hot Black Beans, Pickled Cabbage, Fresh Tomato Relish, and Guacamole.
To heat tortillas, sprinkle each one with a few drops of water.
Stack tortillas, wrap in heavy-duty foil, and bake in a 350° oven until tortillas are warm Let guests cook their own... - 33.35
Hot Dog Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare potato puffs for 4 servings as directed on package.
Stir in pickle relish, mayonnaise, onion and mustard.
Spoon into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
Cut each frankfurter lengthwise in half, then cut cross wise in half.
Insert... - 33.2247
Hot Dog Hot Pot
1. Brown frankfurters lightly in butter or margarine in a heavy kettle; push to one side. Add onion to kettle; saute until soft.
2. Stir in potatoes, carrots, water, salt, thyme and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to boiling; cover.
3. Simmer 15 minutes, or until... - 33.1997
Miniature Hot Dogs With Mustard And Currant Jelly
Combine mustard, jelly, and water in small saucepan.
Cook over medium-high heat until mixture is blended, about 3 minutes, stirring often.
Pour sauce into a deep bowl.
Mix in hot dogs, turning so all surfaces are coated in mustard sauce.
Preheat... - 32.9081
Hot Dogs With Dijon Kraut
Heat sauerkraut, mustard, barbecue sauce, onion, pickle relish and caraway seeds to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat; reduce heat. Cover; simmer for 2 minutes. Keep warm.
Place hot dogs in buns; top each with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil for 1 minute or... - 32.31
Home-run Hot Dog
This recipe is from HolidaysCentral's 2012 Oscar's Best Picture Inspired Menu, where you can get the full menu and other fun holiday ideas.
There's nothing like baseball with a side of hotdog. If Best Picture Nominee, Moneyball, made you hungry for baseball... - 32.076
Barbecued Hot Dogs
This Barbecued Hot Dogs is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. Try this hot dog, you will always love to have this! - 31.9053
Deviled Hot Dogs
Cook onion and green pepper in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Score frankfurters diagonally; add with remaining ingredients to onion mixture; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes. - 31.278
Combine tomato sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, vinegar and teriyaki sauce in sauce- pan; mix well.
Cut wieners into 1/2-inch pieces; add to sauce mixture.
Simmer for about 25 minutes.
Turn into chafing dish to keep warm.
Serve with... - 31.239
Hot Dogs And Tomatoes
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the garlic and onions over a medium heat.
Add the chopped green pepper, cover the saucepan, reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the caraway seeds, tomatoes and paprika.
Cover... - 31.1711
Tasty Frankfurter Lunch
Slit the inside curve of each frankfurter almost from end to end, but not quite, and almost all the way through, but not quite.
Into the slit insert a stick of American cheese, and press it in firmly.
Mix the other ingredients together and, with the tip of a... - 31.1507
Kids love 'em! Two of their favorites in one, sliced hot dogs in an easy homemade sloppy joe sauce. - 31.1342
Fried Dogs is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the hot dogs effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the Fried Dogs recipe. - 30.5568
Hot Dog Casserole
Grease a deep 6-cup bake dish.
Mix corn, onion and evaporated milk together.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
Measure biscuit mix into a bowl and strew with the cheese.
Stir with a fork to coat the cheese bits, then stir in skim milk... - 29.9936
Combine potato chip crumbs, cheese, onion, Worces- tershire sauce and tomato sauce; mix well.
Split wieners almost through; fill wieners with cheese mix- ture.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Cut each wiener into 5 or 6... - 29.9411
Hot Dog Stew
Hot Dog Stew is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Hot Dog Stew; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 29.3828
Delicious Hot Dogs
In skillet cook chopped onion in the hot shortening till tender but not brown.
Stir in the hot-style catsup, sweet pickle relish, sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Score the frankfurters and add to catsup mixture in skillet.
Simmer till frankfurters are... - 29.2026
Hot Dogs In Jackets
About 20 minutes before serving:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Meanwhile, cut crusts from bread slices; spread each slice with mustard; top each with a cheese slice; then flatten each slightly.
3. Arrange 1 frankfurter on each... - 29.1559
Hot Dog Surprise
Combine ground beef, salt, pepper and milk; shape into six 5-inch rolls.
Place in baking pan.
Press 1 frankfurter half into each beef roll.
Broil 3 inches from source of heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
Place in buns.
Garnish with mustard and sliced... - 29.1272
Best Hot Dog Kabobs
Hot dog kebabs are frankfurter kebabs made with sliced veggies. Prepared with a soy sauce marinade, the hot dog kebabs are grilled kebabs and great as a side with rice or any other dish o choice. - 28.9232
Mini Hot Dog Roast
Cut cabbage in half; place each half cut side down on a tray.
Hollow out center of each cabbage half; insert 1 can of cooking fuel in each hollow.
Spear relishes with wooden picks; insert in base of cabbage halves.
Prepare Mini Buns.
Heat wieners in boiling... - 28.297
Barbecued Hot Dogs
These Barbecued Hot Dogs are a treat ! Try these sauced sausages soon. Feel free to tell me if you've liked these Barbecued Hot Dogs. - 28.27
1) Place the frankfurters on a kitchen paper and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2) Halve the the bread rolls lengthwise, arrange the frankfurters and onion on ane half and cover with the other.
3) Microwave for 1 minute on full power, until... - 28.2241
Circle Hot Dogs
Make cuts almost to bottom of frankfurters; place in un- greased baking pan.
Place a tomato slice and a cheese slice on each bun half; place on ungreased baking sheet.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Broil frankfurters with tops 4 to 5 inches from... - 27.5111
Hot Dog Tortilla
Place hot dog on tortilla, sprinkle with onion, add picante sauce to taste.
Roll ingredients in tortilla and place on paper plate.
Microwave for 1 1/2 min on high.
Grated cheese can be added if desired. - 27.0839
Hot Dog Sandwich
Cook wieners according to package directions; drain.
Combine soup, catsup and water in saucepan; mix well.
Simmer until heated through.
Spread soup mix- ture on buns; add wieners. - 26.4485
Latin American Hot Dog Roast
This menu requires little attention from you after the guests arrive.
You can make the black beans, pickled cabbage, tomato relish, and guacamole ahead of time; shortly before the party begins, arrange sausages, warm tortillas, and embellishments at one end... - 26.4068
Hot Diggety Dog Skillet
Saute frankfurters in butter until lightly browned.
Add the remaining ingredients except cheese; cover and heat to serving temperature.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving. - 26.1607
Hot Dog Casserole
Hot Dog Casserole is a succulent and spicy hot dog dish that is perfect for your informal get together dinners at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Hot Dog Casserole recipe. - 26.0994
Hot Dog Stars
1. Cut the hot dog crosswise into thirds. Cut one end of each hot dog piece into fourths, cutting about 1 inch deep. Be careful not to cut all the way through the hot dog. Place the hot dogs in a shallow microwave-safe dish.
2. Microwave the hot dogs on Full... - 25.9981
Hot Dog Ideas
Prepare wieners as desired.
Place in bun or on bread and add one of these accompaniments:
Sloppy Joe filling.
Barbecue sauce and chopped green pepper.
Chili sauce, chopped lettuce and cheese.
Catsup and pineapple.
Sauerkraut and baked... - 25.8287
American Hot Dogs
1. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Leave one side uncut. Spread lightly with butter. Set aside.
2. Three-quarters fill saucepan with water. Boil over a high heat.
3. Add frankfurters to saucepan. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain.
4. Place a frankfurter in each roll.... - 25.7725
Sizzling Hot Dogs
blice each wiener into 4 pieces.
Cut a 3/4-inch deep cross in end of each.
In a 2 cup glass measure, blend barbecue sauce, honey and mustard.
Microwave (high) 1 minute.
Arrange 10 wieners in a circle on a glass pie plate.
Pour a little sauce over each... - 25.0854
Stuffed Hot Dogs
1. Mix tomato sauce, instant coffee and sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Split each frankfurter length wise; brush inside with part of the sauce mixture, then place a green onion in each. Wrap with a bacon slice; fasten with wooden picks. (Soak picks in water... - 25.0496
Hot Dogs And Beans
1. Diagonally cut half of the frankfurters into bite-size pieces; set aside 5 of the pieces and remaining whole franks for top of casserole.
2. Mix frankfurter pieces, pork and beans, soup mix, brown sugar and chili sauce in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover... - 24.3011
Hot Dog It's Macaroni
1. On the cutting board, use the table knife to cut the hot dogs into bite-size pieces. Tear the cheese slices into small pieces. Save until Step 3.
2. In the saucepan, cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Turn off the burner. Remove the... - 23.772
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Roll each biscuit between 2 sheets of wax paper, forming 4 circles, each about 6 inches in diameter; carefully remove paper.
Set 1 frankfurter in center of each circle; top each frank with 1 1/2 ounces cheese and fold dough around... - 23.4815
Arrange in the oven and cook, 1 minute, until the wiener feels warm.
To cook 2 at a time, cook 2 minutes. - 23.0975
1. Cut each hot dog crosswise into 4 pieces; allowing a 1-inch space from skewer handle, thread 4 pieces lengthwise on each skewer, leaving 1/4-inch space between each; attach skewer guards.
2. Combine taco sauce, cumin; brush mixture on hot dogs; sprinkle... - 22.8561
Saucy Hot Dogs
Thaw frozen chili, hot dogs and buns.
Cook hot dogs in a small amount of water until heated through, drain, and cut lengthwise.
Heat chili in a saucepan until bubbly.
If desired, heat buns.
Put hot dogs in buns, and smother with chili. - 22.4047
Spicy Glazed Wieners
1. Cut each frankfurter diagonally into 6 pieces; set aside.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat cranberry sauce and remaining ingredients, stirring, until cranberry sauce melts and mixture becomes smooth. Add frankfurter pieces; heat through. - 22.248
Perfection Hot Dogs
1) In a slow cooker, add sausage, cover, and cook on high for 1-2 hours.
2) Garnish and serve hot. - 22.0019
Hot Dog Recipes By Category