- » Hot Dog
Hot Dog Recipes
Hot dog is a type of meat sausage usually served in a bread or bun and garnished with mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, onions, cheese and relish. Hot dogs are also famous by some other names such as frankfurter, franks, ... More »
Hot Dog Wraps
Great with an aperitif or for a party buffet, the hot dog wraps will be a hit among your friends! - 139.198
Pigs In A Blanket
Baked Pigs in a Blanket is a great recipe for kid's parties or cocktail snacks. These are very economical and completely hassle free to make. All you need to do is roll and bake. Take a look at the video and give it a go. - 138.524
Vegetarian Hot Dog - Vegan & Gluten-free
1. In a food processor, add all the steamed vegetables, cilantro, onion, yellow mustard, garlic, cumin powder, paprika, soy sauce and salt. Blend well until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add in the flour and blend again. The texture should look like a... - 126.145
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Hot dogs are a favorite with all of us and great on any occasion. Why not grill your hot dogs and amaze your family with this flavorful surprise. The video is a great pick and you won't be able to resist the urge to quickly get your hands on them. Take a... - 125.269
Bacon Wrap Sonoran Hot Dogs With Tomatillo Salsa
Looking for a fun and flavorful way to jazz up hot dogs? Watch this video and try these bacon-wrapped versions with zippy Dijon mustard. 'They don't take long to fix. A sure boost to your family's next summer outing, make these zippy Arizona style hot dogs.... - 121.424
Spicy Brats And Midwest Coney Hot Dogs
Yummy tummy !!! This video makes a very delicious type of hot dog which is quiet a delicacy in the Midwest region. Made spicy with a savor mix of spices, they make a great alternative to normal hot dogs. Its the simple way of dressing which makes all the... - 120.14
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
Take a look at this step by step video to make chili cheese hot dog casserole. Make this great dish this winter to carry to your friend's house or to watch a game or for kids. The recipe is so simple and can be made with only four ingredients. So see this... - 117.871
Grilled Cheese Filled Hot Dogs
For all the cheese, hot dogs and quick meal lovers here is a great dish-cheese filled hot dogs. They are as simple and easy to make as they sound. You will enjoy grilling them on the outdoor grill on any summer day. Watch the video for the recipe. - 117.124
Turkey Hot Dogs With Salsa
Absolute delight for a tailgate party !!! Watch this video to prepare an amazing turkey hot dog with jalapeno peppers and onion. The real twist in this variety of hot dog comes from the generous usage of salsa. Made tangy, this is the perfect dish for summer... - 111.413
Halloween Hot Dogs
Halloween surprises !! This is an amazing video to easily prepare squid shaped hot dogs. The look very spooky and kids will just love it. Extremely quick to prepare, they make a great looking snack at any Halloween party. - 110.435
How To Make Fired Up Hot Hot Dogs
Chef David Bishop teaching "how to make Fired-up HOT hot dogs" This is a great hot dog, but hot. Give it a try, just don't let the kids get them, ouch!! - 110.276
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Be in be summer barbecue or winter bonfire, your celebrations are incomplete with these barbecued bangers. Betty demonstrates a simple barbecued hot dog recipe that is tangy, tasty and comes loaded with spices. Treat yourself to this lip-smacking delight by... - 109.809
July is National Hot Dog month, so this week I am cooking up some tasty hot dogs for the Fourth of July weekend. If you are outside grilling for the holiday, give these simple recipes a try. These three hot dog recipes are easy to make, and your family and... - 103.447
Run out of ideas on packing your little one's lunch box? Well mom, Alex and Sophie give you’re a run down of what they'd like to carry to school! See this video for more! - 103.352
Bourbon Hot Dogs - Copykat.com
Have you ever tried sweet hot dogs? You must watch the video as it's really amazing. The bourbon sauce is the key ingredient in the recipe. These hot dogs are yummy to taste and you must try this recipe at home. - 99.1029
Planked Hot Dogs From Grill
For all the people for whom the grill is an integrate part of their life, here is a planked hot dogs from grill recipe that twist the way you grill your sausages. Take a look at this innovative technique and you will love the aroma and flavor of that smoked... - 95.9137
Triple Bacon Cheese Dogs
1. Take three hot dogs, put them together and wrap it completely with bacon strips as shown in the video. Repeat for the other hot dogs.
2. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
3. Place hot dogs on grill over indirect flame, cover, and cook... - 91.5574
1. In a pan cook the sausages for 5 minutes, until cooked.
2. Clean the pan and add in the butter, beat the egg and pour over the hot pan.
3. Place the sausages and 2/3 of the cheese slice. Cook for 3 minutes. And roll it place the remaining cheese... - 91.0012
Leek Bacon Chili Dog
Crave for a nice juicy hot dog? Steve gets going a nice hot dog spruced up with leeks and bacon! Yummy is not the word for this yummy scrummy roll! See the video for more on this recipe! - 88.2735
Bacon Burger Cheese Dawgs
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Cut hot dogs lengthwise to create pockets.
3. Insert a cheddar cheese strip into 4 hot dog pockets.
4. Pour some banana sauce into each pocket.
5. In the remaining 4 hot dogs, insert string cheese pieces, and pour... - 87.5765
Solar Cooked Hot Dog
1. Assemble a mini solar cooker with a glass butter dish placed on a home made reflector.
2. Place the hot dog frank in the butter dish.
3. Let it sit in the sun for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
4. Place it on a slit hot dog bun and... - 85.2907
Bar-be-cue Hot Dogs
Hosting a barbecue party and thinking what to include in the menu? Here's a great recipe to make Bar-Be-Cue Hot Dogs that are sure to impress all your guests. Watch this video now. - 78.6092
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 46.6245
Hot Dog Relish
1) Finely chop or grind all the vegetables.
1) In a bowl, place the vegetables, sprinkle with salt and allow to stand overnight.
2) Drain, transfer into a kettle, then stir in the sugar, vinegar and cayenne pepper.
3) Tie the spices in... - 43.6828
Chickpea Hot Dogs
1) Under running water wash the chick peas and soak the water overnight
2) In a grinder, grind together the peas and the bread
3) Add in the eggs, garlic, red peppers, salt and the pepper
4) Using the hands, shape the mixture into... - 41.9941
Hot Dog Cheese Skillet
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet.
Add frankfurters; stirring occasionally, cook until lightly browned.
Remove from skillet and set aside.
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter to the skillet.
Blend in the flour; stirring constantly, heat stirring, and... - 40.9585
Hot Dogs In Soubise Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet.
Add onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Arrange onions in a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
For sauce, heat the 3 tablespoons butter in skillet.
Add minced onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Blend in a... - 40.3275
Taco Hot Dogs
1. In a medium bowl, mix taco sauce, cheese, onion and chillies
2. Slit the hot dogs along the lengthwise, though not all the way through and stuff with three quarters of the cheese mixture
3. Place in the taco shells; stand them upright in a 12"X7"... - 40.153
Coney Island Hot Dogs
1) Lightly sprinkle water on the rolls, wrap tightly in foil.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350F oven.
3) In large saucepan boil 1 quart water and add frankfurters.
4) Reduce heat and cook covered for 5 to 8 minutes.
5) In a small... - 39.8913
Hot Dog Casserole
Potatoes create a base for this classic combination of hot dogs and condiments. - 39.3297
Oven Hot Dogs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. In a heatproof dish, tip in the peanut butter and mustard and mix well. Place this on top of a pan of hot water
3. Spread this mixture on top of slices of bread.
4. Wrap the slices... - 39.026
Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs
Whether you are alone or planning a friends get-together, this Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs has to be a must entry in the menu. A lot less trouble and even more easy, this Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs is a great item to snack on. Give it a try and you... - 38.8595
Hot Dog Barbecue
Cook onion in hot fat till tender but not brown.
Stir in catsup, pickle relish, sugar, vinegar, and seasonings.
Score franks; add to sauce.
Simmer until frankfurters are thoroughly heated, about 10 minutes.
Serve in hot toasted buns. - 38.6769
Hot Dog Relish
Grind carrots, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes and onions; add 1/2 cup sugar, mixing well.
Sprinkle with salt; let stand overnight.
Tie pickling spices in cheesecloth bag.
Drain vegetable mixture; combine with vinegar, cayenne pepper, spice bag and 11/2 pounds... - 38.5706
Green Tomato Hot Dog Relish
Combine the tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cabbage and chiles in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Let stand at room temperature, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Rinse and drain well.
Combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard seed and celery seed in a bowl; whisk... - 38.1317
Hot Dog Jambalaya
1. In a large frying pan, melt butter or margarine . Add and saute frankfurters and rice stirring often, until rice is golden.
2. Add in tomatoes, water and garlic salt; stir well. Keep turkey on top; cover the pan.
3. Allow it to simmer, stirring... - 38.0128
Hot Dogs On A Skewer
Hot Dogs on a Skewer is an exquisite snack that pretty much does well on any occasion! - 37.8463
Hot Dog Recipes By Category