- » Hot Curried Fruit
Hot Curried Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot curried fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot curried fruit recipes.
Hot Curried Fruit
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. With boiling water cover raisins and soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Then drain and set aside.
4. Drain fruit, reserving all juice.
5. Stir reserved juice well, measure 3/4 cup and set aside.
6. Save the remaining... - 46.3694
Hot Curried Fruit Compote
1) Drain the canned fruit.
2) In a slow cooker, put the drained fruit and add the bananas.
3) All over the top, scatter the walnuts and cherries.
4) Melt the margarine in a skillet. Add the curry powder and sugar and mix well. Pour the mixture over the... - 44.5547
Hot Curried Fruit Salad
Drain salad fruit and place in the bottom of a greased 2 quart baking dish.
Pour in the maraschino cherries and black cherries with the juice.
Add the bananas.
Mix the dry ingredients together and add the melted butter.
Stir into the fruit.
Bake at 350 degree... - 35.7522
Hot Curried Fruit Salad
1. Drain all the fruits well. Turn into a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a small glass bowl or measure, heat the butter in a microwave oven on high power 30 to 40 seconds, or until melted. Stir in the brown sugar and curry powder until well blended.... - 30.7925
You May Also Like!
Hot Fruit Salad With Curry Sauce
Cover raisins with boiling water; soak 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Drain fruit, reserving all juice.
Stir reserved juice well, and measure 3/4 cup; set aside.
(Save the remaining juice for other uses.) Combine fruit and raisins in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 42.1256
Curried Fruit For Ham
Mix margarine, brown sugar, curry powder and pineapple juice.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Note: If 16 oz.cans of fruit are used, use only 2 1/2 tsp.curry powder.
Serve with fish or a ham dinner. - 34.8492
Warm Curried Fruit
Drain fruit spread out over paper towels; arrange in layers in l 1/2 quart shallow baking dish; plan top layer for pretty effect.
Melt margarine in saucepan with brown sugar, curry powder and nuts.
Spoon over fruit.
Bake in slow, 325°F oven 1 hour.
Serve hot... - 31.2892
Hot Exotic Curry Sauce
1. In a pan stir to mix well combining all ingredients except arrowroot, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing as much of the fruit and vegetables through as possible.
3. In a bowl make a thin, smooth... - 37.2357
Shrimp Omelette With Hot Gingered Fruit
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in small skillet.
Toss in shrimp; sprinkle lemon juice over them.
Saute shrimp quickly until just heated through.
Beat eggs, milk, curry powder, salt, and pepper with a fork or wire whisk until mixture is well... - 36.4094
Curried Fruit Sauce
Bring the first four ingredients to a boil.
Drop in the orange sections and simmer 2 minutes.
Add drained pineapple and grapes.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in a smooth mixture of cornstarch and 1/2 cup pineapple juice.
Cook and stir gently until clear.
Serve hot or... - 34.0305
Curried Fruit Medley
1 Thoroughly drain all the fruits
2 In a 2-quart baking dish, arrange the fruits.
3 In a skillet, melt butter; add sugar, curry powder and salt.
4 Heat until sugar is dissolved.
5 Pour the mixture over fruit.
6 Bake in 350°Fahrenheit oven... - 37.1792
Turkey And Fruit Curry
1. In a large skillet, tip in the 3 tablespoons of butter. Add the onions, curry powder and apple and sautÃ© till they are tender. This will take five minutes
2. Remove from heat and add the flour, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix well till completely... - 44.2045
Homemade Thai Green Curry Part 2: Curry With Shrimp
In this part of the video, the chef is showing us how to cook homemade Thai green curry with shrimps. They are using shrimp in the curry but anything can go in, its up to you. Carry it for your next potluck party or pack it in your lunch box with some rice or... - 79.8108
Crisped Chicken With Curried Fruit
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
3.In a bowl, put corn flake crumbs, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper and mix well.
4.Take the chicken pieces and dip them first in milk and soon... - 47.1826