- » Hot Cucumber Relish
Hot Cucumber Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot cucumber relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot cucumber relish recipes.
Hot Cucumber Relish
Fry bacon until crisp in a skillet.
Add cucumber, vinegar, and sugar.
Mix well and cook, covered, over low heat until cucumber is just tender.
Blend cornstarch with a small amount of cold water and stir into liquid in skillet.
Cook and stir until thickened... - 25.8155
You May Also Like!
Traditional Cucumber Relish
Arrange the diced cucumber in a bowl and sprinkle over the salt.
Cover and set aside overnight.
Drain, then rinse in cold running water.
Put the cucumber into a saucepan with the remaining ingredients.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 30 minutes, or until... - 30.8496
Peel and dice cucumbers, sprinkle with salt.
Stand 3 hours, or overnight; drain liquid from cucumbers.
Seed and dice peppers, peel and chop onion, chop celery.
Chop all vegetables finely.
Add cucumbers and prepared vegetables with remaining ingredients to... - 36.5116
Cucumber Pepper Relish
Put vegetables into a large heavy saucepot.
Stir in the vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed, and turmeric.
Tie spices in a spice bag and add to saucepot.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30... - 37.3978
Mix the ground or chopped vegetables with the salt and six cups of water.
Let stand about three hours.
Drain, rinse in cold water and drain again well.
Bring the vinegar, sugar, mustard seed, celery seed and red peppers to a boil in a large pan, stirring... - 38.0162
Peel and cut in small pieces.
Sprinkle with coarse salt, and let stand overnight.
Put through food chopper. (Also a couple of red peppers for color, if desired).
Cook in double boiler like salad dressing.
Pour over vegetables; bring to boil, stirring... - 35.0162
Mustard Cucumber Relish
1. Put the vegetables through the coarse blade of the food chopper.
2. Sprinkle with salt and add 2 1/2 c. cold water.
3. Let stand 1 hr. then drain well in a collander.
4. In a large saucepan combine:
3 c. sugar, 1/2 c. flour, 3 tbsp. dry mustard, 1/2 tsp.... - 39.5288
The cucumber relish is prepared with cucumbers, cabbages and peppers along with onions. Seasoned well, it is cooked vegetbales of choice with sugar, mustard and vinegar for flavor and added turmeric for color and spice - 38.8286
Combine cucumbers, peppers and onion; sprinkle with turmeric.
Dissolve salt in 2 quarts cold water and pour over vegetables; let stand 3 to 4 hours.
Drain; cover vegetables with cold water and let stand 1 hour.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth... - 44.307
Sweet Cucumber Relish
1) In a crock or glass bowl, place the sliced cucumbers and mix thoroughly with salt.
2) Allow the cucumbers to stand overnight in the refrigerator; drain thoroughly.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the cucumbers with... - 40.9018
Cucumber Pickle Relish
1) In a crock or glass bowl, place the sliced cucumbers and sprinkle thoroughly with salt.
2) Allow the cucumbers to stand for 1 1/2 hours; drain thoroughly.
3) In a kettle, combine the cucumbers with rest of the ingredients.
4) Cook... - 41.2404