- » Hot Croissant
Hot Croissant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot croissant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot croissant recipes.
Shrimp Newburg En Croissant
Melt butter or margarine in a medium skillet.
Crush garlic with flat side of a knife, keeping garlic in 1 piece.
Add garlic and shrimp to skillet.
Saute over medium heat until shrimp turn bright pink.
Remove shrimp; set aside.
Remove and discard garlic.
Add... - 40.3598
1. In a small pan boil jam or jelly with 2 tablespoons water for 1 minute.
2. With a pastry brush, glaze mixture over the Croissants.
3. In a pan boil corn syrup and 1 tablespoon water for 1 minute.
4. Take off heat and add cognac and lemon juice.
5.... - 38.0375
It feels good to make on your own, the all-time favorite Croissants . Enjoy the unique flavor and taste of Croissants with this quick and simple recipe! - 43.7137
White House Croissant
Place croissant halves, cut-side up, on micro-proof plate.
Layer turkey, ham, and cheese on each half.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on 80, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Pour hot sauce over top. - 25.4007
Savoury Mini Croissants
If you're looking for a quick and impressive idea for your holiday buffet, try the mini-croissants with salmon and bacon! - 0
Smoked Salmon Croissants
1. Warm croissants as per packet instructions or warm at 200°C, 400°F for 4-5 minutes.
2. Cut the croissants into halves while hot.
3. Spread Philadephia on the bottom part of every croissant.
4. Mix smoked salmon.
5. Sprinkle lemon juice or lime... - 39.0735
Betty's Lunchtime Turkey Croissant Sandwiches
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Lunchtime Turkey Croissant Sandwich.
This is similar to a sandwich I ordered when we recently ate lunch at The Julep Cup Restaurant in Lexington, Kentucky. - 0
1) Cut a piece of foil, enough big to place bread slice on.
2) Cut the sides of the bread and slice the bread into half diagonally.
3) Place the bread slices over a foil piece.
4) Roll each slice very thinly.
5) In a bowl, beat together... - 34.8068
Sift flour and salt and warm.
Mix yeast with sugar and leave to sponge.
Pour yeast into well in the centre of the flour.
Add warm milk and water gradually, mixing to a firm dough.
Roll into an oblong strip about 1/4" thick.
Spread quarter of fat in small... - 38.5682
Toasted Croissants With Mushrooms Onions And Melted Cheese
Fry the onion in a little oil till soft and transparent.
It will take a good 10 minutes to turn soft and golden.
After 5 minutes or so, add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Split the croissants horizontally.
Spread them generously with... - 35.2655
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Blend with 3 oz.(3/4 cup) flour to form a soft dough.
Drop this ball of dough into a large bowl of warm water.
Leave to become 'spongy', about 20 minutes.
Add the salt and sugar to the remaining... - 41.3722
Croissants An Beurre
Place the shortening, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl.
Heat the milk so that it is just warm enough to melt the shortening when poured over, and mix well, stirring until the shortening has melted.
Dissolve the yeast in 3 tablespoons warm water, add to... - 43.1973
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in milk, sugar, and salt.
Beat in about 2 1/2 cups of the flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough onto a floured board; knead until smooth and satiny (5 to 20 minutes), adding flour as needed to prevent... - 38.5306
Cheese And Roast Beef Croissant
Cheese And Roast Beef Croissant is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering and succulent meat sandwich is incomparable. Try this wonderful Cheese And Roast Beef Croissant recipe. - 31.0112
Chocolate Banana Croissant Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) In the top of a double boiler, whisk the eggs until blended.
3) Whisk in the cocoa powder and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
4) Then stir in the milk and cream.
5) Set the top of the double... - 49.1029
Tuna Salad Croissant
Mix all ingredients except croissant[s] and alfalfa sprouts in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until hot, 1 to 1 1/2 min [2 1/2 to 3 min].
Spread tuna mixture over bottom[s] of croissant[sj; top with... - 32.2013
Crunchy Chicken Salad On Croissant & Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crunchy Chicken Salad on Croissant
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2.Cut the croissant bread in half and place the curly leaves.
3.Take a spoon full of the sandwich filling and fill the bread with it.
4.Sprinkle some powered... - 108.046
In large bowl, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water.
Stir in egg and sugar.
Add roll mix; beat well.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface; knead till smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Let dough rest 20 minutes.
Roll cold butter or margarine between two... - 33.0337
1. Start this baking early in the morning. Sprinkle the bread board lightly with flour.
2. Add the 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, sugar and salt to the milk and let it cool to lukewarm.
3. Soften the yeast in the water and add to the cooled milk. Add... - 40.2072
Croissants is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Croissants recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 34.1118
1. Dissolve the yeast in the milk.
2. Sift together the flour and salt and stir in the yeast mixture. Knead until smooth and elastic.
3. Place the dough in a greased bowl, grease the top of the dough and let rise in a warm place (85° F.) until doubled in... - 39.4955
1 Preheat the oven to 220Â°C, 425Â°F, gas 7.
On a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 3 mm (i in) thick and cut it into tri- angles with sides about 10 cm (4 in) long.
2 Drain the juice from the canned salmon and reserve it.
Remove any skin or bone... - 39.2831
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, shortening, sugar, salt, lemon peel, eggs and 2 1/2 cups of the flour; beat until mixture is smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until... - 39.474
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) In a basin sieve flour and salt.
3) Cut in fat and rub with the mixture.
4) Make a well at the centre.
5) In a bowl add warm water and dissolve yeast in it. To dissolve dried yeast... - 42.5196
Almond Pastry Crescents
1. Combine flour and salt in a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add ice water, a tablespoon at a time; combine with' a fork until mixture is moistened.
2. Shape pastry into a ball; wrap in wax paper.... - 39.7481
Hot Fudge Sauce
1) Microwave on high to melt butter for 45 seconds.
2) Stir in cream.
3) Microwave on high for 20 seconds.
4) Mix chocolate chips.
5) Microwave on high for 1 minute.
6) Stir and repeat process if needed.
7) Sprinkle salt on top.
8) Serve the... - 37.1314
Cream Cheese And Chive Filling
Heat croissants in moderate oven.
Beat cheese, butter, mustard and lemon rind and juice until soft and creamy.
Stir in chives.
Spread into hot croissants. - 22.9648
1. Soften the butter from the fridge by dicing it into 1 cm (1/2 inch) cubes
2. Place these cubes into a small heatproof dish
3. Microwave on LOW uncovered for 40 seconds
4. Add the icing sugar to the mix and the mix well
5. Add the Cointreau to the... - 33.2856
Restaurant-style Chicken Salad Sandwich
If you have always yearned to make delectable chicken salad sandwich just like any upscale restaurant, here is your chance to master the trick. Great for supper, you can make some extra salad to fill your lunch box for the next day. Stream the video to master... - 110.688
Prune Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease two 10-ounce custard cups. Cut croissants into 3/4-inch pieces (about 2 cups). Chop prunes. Set aside.
2. In medium-sized bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat eggs and remaining ingredients until blended. Stir in croissants... - 29.4551
Helena's Cheesy Bread Pudding
This is the perfect dessert to bring for a potluck or family gathering. It is so moist and buttery from the base of Croissants and Chocolate Cake that also makes a beautiful texture. The PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese brings a silky, creamy feel to the bread... - 46.7121
Bengali Mama Ep. 5 Stuffed Crust Chicken Pesto Pizza
Buttery croissant crust, stuffed edges in mozzarella cheese, slathered with pesto and topped with shredded chicken and more cheese, this dish is sure to please. It is super quick and easy to make and tastes SO good. May not look the prettiest, but who cares... - 119.025
A Company Brunch
1. Wash red pepper, stem, seed and remove ribs. Slice it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Wipe and slice mushrooms into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Reserve four asparagus spears whole and break remaining spears into thirds.
4. In medium bowl, whisk... - 41.5215
Zucchini Frittata Sandwiches
1. In a large bowl, tip in the Golden Onion soup mix with the eggs, milk, oregano and pepper and mix well. Add the cheese to the pan and mix well again
2. In a medium pan, place the butter and melt it. Add the zucchini to the pan and cook zucchini,... - 40.0817
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.3289
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 116.156
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot, 400°F, 200°c, gas mark 6.
2. Grease a baking tray and keep it aside for later use.
3. Mix yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in some warm water and leave it for 10 - 15 minutes.
4. Combine 1 cup milk,... - 44.4223