- » Hot Cracker
Hot Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot cracker recipes.
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.6205
Slim Down Graham Cracker Crust
1. Blend margarine and crumbs thoroughly, using a fork. Press onto bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate, covering all surfaces except rim.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°) 5 minutes. Cool before filling. - 23.0175
Graham Cracker Muffins
Add sugar, salt and butter.
Pour hot milk over and beat well.
Add remaining ingredients and spoon mixture into muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
Bake until golden and tester comes out clean.
Bake at 400 to 425 degrees 20 minutes - 32.6915
Method Brush crackers with melted butter, sprinkle with cayenne and heat in a hot oven (400°F) for 5 minutes or until very hot. - 12.5342
Baked Graham Cracker Pie Shell
In a bowl combine ingredients and blend until crumbly.
Press evenly over bottom and sides of pie pan.
Bake shell in moderately hot oven (375Â°F) for 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. - 23.0404
Homemade Graham Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the whole wheat flour in a bowl. Cut in the butter until the mixture is the consistency of coarse oatmeal. Add the sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar, egg, and enough hot water to make a dough that can be rolled... - 29.1176
Vanilla Graham Cracker Pie
Scald milk in top of double boiler.
Combine flour, cornstarch, 1/2 cup sugar and salt; mix thoroughly.
Add to scalded milk; cook, stirring constantly, for 15 minutes or until smooth and thickened.
Add small amount of hot mixture to egg yolks; blend well.
Stir... - 39.8149
Hot Ambrosia Compote
Combine all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
MICRO WAVE 5 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until bubbly.
Spoon into serving dishes.
Garnish with whipped cream, if desired. - 29.4985
Graham Cracker Crust
Place butter in 1-quart bowl.
Microwave on HIGH until butter is melted.
Add graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press mixture firmly and evenly against bottom and sides of (9-inch) pie plate.
Microwave 1 minute, 30 seconds to 2 minutes, 30... - 25.1891
Stir together thoroughly the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in butter or margarine till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; stir till the mixture forms a ball.
Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
Knead dough gently 8 to 10... - 32.0065
Zesty Pan Toasted Crackers
1) In a non-stick frying pan, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Add crackers to the hot butter.
3) Heat the pan and coat the crackers with hot butter by thoroughly shaking the pan.
4) Season the crackers with celery or onion salt.
5) Serve the... - 28.2065
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder, butter and salt; mix well till it resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Add the milk all at once; stir till the mixture forms a ball.
4. Turn dough out... - 31.5054
Chocolate Soda Cracker Bars
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Line a large shallow baking dish or cookie sheet with soda crackers.
Combine the brown sugar and butter in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Boil gently for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour slowly and evenly over the cracker... - 34.4996
Graham Cracker Cake Torte
Mix graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, sugar replacement, fructose, and cinnamon in a bowl.
Pour melted margarine over the top of the mixture.
Toss to mix.
Press half of the mixture into the bottom of an 8 in. (20 cm) square pan.
Prepare cake mix as directed on... - 40.4568
Graham Cracker Flips
1. To make the batter, in large bowl combine cracker crumbs and pancake mix
2. Mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the milk, egg and oil and beat a smooth batter is formed.
4. Heat a griddle or large, flat frying pan and lightly... - 37.6523
Cheesy crackers just look like candy corn. They make great snacks or appetizers. These crackers are good plain, or served with dip or salsa. - 38.5294
Butterfly Prawns And Prawn Crackers
TO PREPARE THE PRAWNS Shell the prawns, if necessary.
Halve each prawn lengthwise and remove the black intestinal lines.
Trim off any rough edges but leave the tail ends intact.
Have the breadcrumbs ready on a plate but do not coat the prawns as yet with the... - 41.7163
Combine all crackers in a large bowl.
Combine cooking oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce in a small bowl.
Pour over cracker mixture, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle cracker mixture with Parmesan cheese; toss to coat.
Spread... - 35.6598
Scalloped Tomatoes With Crackers
The scalloped tomatoes are prepared with butter and parsley along with buttered toast slices in water. Cooked together with soda crackers, the scalloped tomatoes are flavored to taste and topped with extra crackers and served hot. - 36.4326
1 In a deep-fat fryer or large wok, heat the oil until it is hot.
2 Drop in one prawn cracker, to test the oil to see if it is hot enough.
3 If it puffs up and floats immediately to the top then the oil is ready.
4 If not, wait for a few... - 31.6837
Egg Salad And Crushed Crackers
Make egg salad.
Crush crackers and mix together.
The reason for the crackers is twicefold—it stretches the amount (like adding water to soup or gumbo) and it changes the flavor somewhat. - 37.0252
Baked Graham Cracker Crust
Crumb the graham crackers by rolling with a rolling pin.
Mix the crumbs, sugar, and shortening in a bowl.
Shortening may be butter, margarine, or vegetable type.
If vegetable shortening is used, add 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of water to the other... - 29.5682
Graham Cracker Butterscotch Pie
This Graham Cracker Butterscotch Pie is a wonderful dessert treat which has been a favorite for generations! Here's a simple and quick recipe for you to follow to make your own homamade Graham Cracker Butterscotch Pie without any flaw! - 38.5414
Graham Cracker Cream Pie
Taste this Graham Cracker Cream Pie, if you wish to taste something different, yet delicious. Here's the quick and simple recipe for Graham Cracker Cream Pie you can try! - 40.1695
Herb Cracker Stuffing
1.Preheat oven at 350 degrees Farhenheit.
2.In a medium skillet, mix the celery, onions with 1/4 cup chicken broth. All the ingrediants to simmer until onions and celery are tender and soft.
3. Add the chopped apples, raisins, herb... - 41.9726
Graham Cracker Maple Slice
1. In a large sauce pan, place water and bring to boil.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, eggs, salt and butter and mix well.
3. Place over hot water and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, while stirring continuously.
4. Remove from sauce pan and add... - 45.1734
In saucepan gradually stir milk into egg yolks.
Add 1/4 cup sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in crackers, coconut, vanilla.
Pour into 1-quart casserole.
Beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/4... - 41.4273
Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping
You will not be disappointed once you try this Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping. Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping has everything you need to please you. Please yourself! - 29.9636
Warm Spinach And Artichoke Dip With Carr's Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl mix together mayonnaise, artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan cheese and hot sauce and place in a small oval baking pan.
3. Bake approximately 10 minutes until slightly bubbly taking care not to... - 34.7233
Crackerjackets is another crunchy treat in my list of appetizers. Soda crackers and bacon slices are the only ingredients you need to prepare the Crackerjackets. Try this bake-n-serve Crackerjackets. - 30.7416
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, then rub in the butter or margarine and lard until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Work in the mashed potato to give a firm dough.
Knead the dough lightly, then wrap it in cling... - 34.5385
Walnut Wheatmeal Crackers
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Rub the butter or margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the ground walnuts, then bind the mixture to a fairly firm dough with the egg and water.
Knead lightly, then roll out the dough... - 33.5217
Ritzy Hors D'oeuvre
Mix crumbs with butter .
Spread remainder in a 9" spring-form pan.
Drain the pineapple (save 1/4 cup of juice to dissolve gelatin).
Add lemon juice to gelatin and pineapple juice dissolve over hot water and cool.
Beat the cream cheese until soft, gradually... - 40.589
Bacon Olive Cracker Melts
1 In a 1-quart bowl, Place cheese spread.
2 Microwave at 10% (LOW) for 1 minute or until soft.
3 Stir in olives, bacon and cayenne.
4 Place Melba toast or crackers in a circle on a round 12-inch microwave platter.
5 Spread about 1 teaspoon... - 39.8452
Vermont Cheddar And Maple Crackers
Mix the cheese, pecans, mayonnaise, maple syrup, and worcestershire sauce together in a medium-size bowl.
Spread the mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls evenly on crackers.
Place the crackers on a flat pan or cookie sheet and run it under the broiler until the... - 29.9894
Onion Crackers, Masala Biscuit - Low Fat
Today's low fat snack recipe is a savory tea time favorite,my hubby always request them,and how I wish I could store them In an airtight container but they never last long enough at my place.Onion biscuits ,masala biscuit ,onion crackers also popular in... - 0
Graham Cracker Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large mixer bowl.
Process graham crackers.
Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
Mix at LOW increasing to MEDIUM-HIGH until blended.
Pour into greased 13x9x2-inch... - 39.8073
Mix mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salad seasoning and paprika.
Stir in cheese, bacon, peanuts and onion.
Spread about 1/2 tablespoon mixture over each cracker.
Arrange 8 or 9 crackers at a time in circle on plate.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until... - 29.8257
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, add butter or margarine.
3. Beat the fat with a spatula or an electric mixture until it is light and creamy.
4. Add cheese and beat until well blended and creamy.
5. Gradually... - 38.812
Cracker Barrel Dumplins
Cracker Barrel Dumplins are a signature side dish at the Cracker Barrel. While these don't have meat in them when they are served as a side dish, you could always add your own cooked chicken to this dish if you desire. - 0
Easy Scalloped Oysters With Crackers
Scalloped Oysters has a lovely taste. Scalloped Oysters gets its taste from oyster cooked with eggs and sauces. Scalloped Oysters gets is cherished by many people. - 42.2398
Lynn' S Bacon Crisps
Wrap each cracker with a half strip of bacon.
Place on a cookie rack over a shallow drip pan.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, at 400Â° F.
Serve hot. - 17.819
Jalapeno Cracker Spread
Beat cheeses together to blend well.
Gradually beat in remaining ingredients to blend well.
Stores in refrigerator up to one week. - 28.8145
Combine flour and salt in large bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add cereal and cheese, stirring with fork until thoroughly mixed.
Beat egg with hot pepper sauce in small bowl.
Drizzle evenly over cheese mixture and blend... - 34.5811
Nut Cracker Sweets
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Tear off a 15-inch piece of foil. Line the baking pan with the foil. Save until Step 3.
2. Put the margarine or butter in the saucepan. Put the pan on the burner. Turn the burner to low. Heat till the margarine melts. Turn off the... - 27.2023
Cracker Hush Puppies
1) Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients in it stirring well.
2) Take a frying pan and heat oil to 375°F.
3) Add the batter by dropping it with a tablespoon in deep hot oil.
4) Fry a few at a time by turning them over once.
5) Cook for 3-5 minutes... - 40.8349
Savory Corn Cracker Mix
Pop the popcorn in a hot-air popper or microwave oven according to package -directions (you should have 6 cups of popped corn).
In a large bowl combine popcorn and cheese crackers.
In a small saucepan melt margarine over medium heat.
Cook chili powder and... - 27.2578
Savory Cheese Crackers
Savory Cheese Crackers is a bake and serve appetizer and is quite yummy too. Cheddar cheese and pepper sauce play the lead in the recipe of Savory Cheese Crackers. Try this Savory Cheese Crackers and I am sure you will love it. - 34.6618
Oatmeal Cookie Crackers
Gradually add sugar; continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Dissolve soda in hot water; add to creamed mixture.
Blend in salt and rolled oats.
Add flour gradually to form a stiff dough; mix thoroughly.
Divide into 4 parts.
Shape into squares;... - 41.6652
Bubbly Cheese & Crackers
Cubes of cheese melt on crackers for a quick and easy snack.
For a speedy lunch, serve them alongside a mug of hot soup.
Use a cheese that doesn't get stringy but melts quickly, like jack, fontina, Swiss, Longhorn Cheddar, mild Cheddar, or a process... - 27.3235
Grahan Cracker Pie Crust
If you wish to cook up a great meal, this Grahan Cracker Pie Crust has to be a part of it! A truly awesome combination anyone would love to savor. Also, this Grahan Cracker Pie Crust can be cooked in no time; a good reason to try it out! - 26.9855
Spicy Wonton Crackers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
In a small cup, combine the chili powder, salt, allspice, cloves, oil, and water.
Usinga pastry brush, coat the wonton wrappers on each side with the mixture.
Place the wontons on the... - 27.9725
Cracker Barrel's Sunday Homestyle Chicken
Cracker Barrel's Sunday Homestyle 4eChicken is a dish that you can get only on Sunday's at the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. This recipe is a request from many viewers just like your self. Now you can enjoy this favorite dish any day of the week. - 0
Cracker Barrel's Ham And Cheese Casserole - Copykat.com
All of you, who enjoy having the most important meal of the day - that's breakfast, should try this one. The video describes the recipe as a quick one to make and you can always substitute the ham with some other ingredient. - 102.948
Betty's Ritz Cracker Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Summer holidays mean great gathering and loads of food. And if you are looking to make an impression with you fare, then you simply must add chicken nuggets to the appetizer platter. Betty shares a quick and easy recipe of ritzy cracker chicken nuggets.... - 113.75
Indian Dip With Crispy Curried Crackers
1. In a food processor, puree the chutney. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat peanut butter, beans, jalapeno, coriander, cumin, cayenne and hot pepper sauce until combined.
3. Add hot mixture to the chutney; process until smooth.
4. With motor running,... - 28.2674
Using playing card cutters, cut thinly sliced bread into shapes, dip them in melted butter and toss in finely grated cheese and cayenne pepper to coat thoroughly.
Place on a baking sheet in a hot oven (425°F - Gas Mark 6) for about 10 minutes, until a rich... - 23.3768
Put a marshmallow on top of each cream cracker and a small piece of butter on the marshmallow.
Press a blanched almond into the butter, then grill them under a moderately hot grill until the marshmallow has melted over the biscuit. - 21.2404
Cheddar And Cayenne Crackers
1. In a standing electric mixer fitted with a paddle, beat the butter with the cheese, salt, cayenne and hot sauce at medium speed until blended. Add the 1 1/2 cups of flour and beat at low speed, scraping the side and bottom of the bowl, until a soft dough... - 19.9972
Cream Cheese Crackers
1) Take a large bowl and add chopped onion, egg yolk and cream cheese to it.
2) Beat vigorously until smooth.
3) Mix bacon and lemon juice into it.
4) Take a paper plate and arrange 6 crackers in a circular manner.
5) Top each cracker with 2-3... - 39.5355
Green Onion Crackers
1) Combine mayonnaise, garlic powder and pepper.
2) Mix cheese and onions.
3) Pile 1 tsp onion mixture on each cracker.
4) Place crackers in circle on a plate.
5) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for about 30 sec [about 45 sec] till cheese is... - 38.7344
Crackers And Tuna Appetizer
Looking for some nice appetizer ideas? Here is one you can make easily at home, the tuna and cracker appetizer. The dish goes well with drinks and can be made easily. - 71.8349
Scalloped Oysters With Crackers And Cheese
In 4-cup measure or 1-quart casserole, melt butter (30 sec).
Blend in bread crumbs, cheese, pepper and mace.
In 1 1/2 -quart (10x6) baking dish, arrange half of bread crumb mixture in layer.
Spoon oysters evenly over crumbs.
Pour oyster liquor and sherry over... - 28.9036
Soul Food Crackers
Make black-eyed pea flour: Sort and wash black-eyed peas, then soak them in 3 cups hot water for 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Drain peas and spread them out in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
Roast in preheated oven for 35 minutes, stirring... - 41.8502
Whole Wheat Soy Crackers
Blend honey, oil and water or milk.
Sift together remaining ingredients and stir with liquid.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Cut into strips, squares or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 375Â° F. for 15-20 minutes. - 34.0811
Betty's Crackerjack Attack
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Crackerjack. This is just like the traditional sweet treat that you can buy in a box with a toy (but no toy!). - 0
1. In a wok or deep-fryer heat the oil to hot (about 180°C/ 350°F), then turn the heat down to moderate (160°C/ 325°F) and fry 6-8 prawn crackers at a time.
2. They puff-up rather dramatically in a matter of seconds and when they are expanded... - 27.0204
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour, cornflour and salt, then gradually work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture - the resulting paste should be... - 36.8629
Vita Snack Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Work in the melted fat and then add water to bind the mixture into a ball of dough.
4. On a lightly floured surface, lighly knead the dough with... - 42.549
Scotch Oat Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Work in the melted fat and then add water and stir, to bind the mixture into a ball of dough.
4. On a lightly floured surface, lightly knead the... - 35.279
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Sift together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and sugar. Gradually add the egg and sour cream, stirring until well mixed.
3. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently a few seconds. Roll... - 33.3053
Whole Wheat Biscuit Crackers
In bowl combine dry ingredients; cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir with fork just till dough follows fork around bowl.
On floured surface roll out to 1/4-inch thickness.
Using floured 2 1/2-inch biscuit cutter, cut dough... - 40.3461
Graham Wafer Squares
1. Dry roast or toast the almonds.
2. Use brown paper to line a 12x8-inch dish. Cover the brown paper with sectioned cracker squares.
3. Use a 2 cup glass measure, to measure the butter and then microwave the butter on (high) with sugar... - 32.7769
1. In a bowl blend cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter together.
2. Press firmly into even layer on bottom of springform pan and chill.
3. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup water.
4. In top of double boiler beat egg yolks slightly and add 1 cup... - 48.062
Homemade Mathi- A Popular Indian Snack
Mathi is a perfect everyday and party Indian snack enjoyed with a cup of tea during snack time. Making mathis at home is a little time consuming task. The recipe for the same follows hereunder. - 0
Really Hot Hot Pepper Jelly
Remove seeds from peppers.
Grind and save juice.
Measure ground peppers with juice.
Bring sugar, vinegar and peppers to a rolling boil.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add Certo and food coloring.
Pour into sterilized jars.
Wear rubber gloves when... - 37.5567
Pecan Praline Cookies
Arrange crackers on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Heat butter and brown sugar to boiling, add pecans.
Pour mixture over crackers.
Spread to cover.
Bake for 10 minutes at 350Â° F.
Cut crackers in half while still hot. - 27.1448
Cut off heads and tails of smelts; eviscerate fish, and wash thoroughly inside and out.
Drain on paper towels, and pat as dry as possible.
Combine egg, milk and salt.
Mix flour and crumbs together.
Dip fish in liquid, then in dry mixture.
Have about 1/4-inch... - 33.3393
New England Scalloped Oysters
Crush crackers finely; cover bottom of greased shal- low casserole with 1 /3 of the cracker crumbs.
Cover crackers with 1/2 of the oysters.
Moisten well with milk; add salt and pepper.
Repeat layer of crackers, oysters, milk and seasonings; add remaining... - 33.2161
Louisiana Hot Crab Dip - Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious dip that is a great appetizer for a party or get together. Makes 1-1/2 cups. Serve this with crackers or baguette with hot sauce on the side, for those who desire a little more heat. - 0
Place the crackers in a bowl, and add just enough boiling water to soak them well.
Set the bowl in a vessel of boiling water, and let it remain twenty or thirty minutes, until the crackers are quite clear, but not broken.
Lift them out carefully without... - 16.3579
Hot Crabmeat Appetizer
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a small bowl, combine milk and cream cheese; blend well.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Mound in a baking dish.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve hot with crackers. - 38.1818
Dredge oysters in flour.
Mix eggs with cream; dip oysters in liquid.
Coat with cracker crumbs.
Heat oil in deep skillet.
When hot, add half of oysters and cook 4 minutes over high heat.
Turn oysters over once.
Using slotted spoon remove cooked oysters and... - 38.5627
Hot Tomato Appetizer
This Hot Tomato Appetizer is an appetizer recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Hot Tomato Appetizer and share your feelings with us! - 30.3151
Graham Nut Muffins
Mix and sift dry ingredients; add nuts, add milk gradually, egg well beaten, and melted fat.
Bake in a hot oven of 400Â° F. in buttered muffin pans for 25 min. - 32.5126
Hot Cheese Dip
Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the green onions and dried beef and beat for 2 minutes or until well blended.
Chill, covered, for 3 to 10 hours to marry the flavors.
Place the beef mixture in an ovenproof... - 30.3598
Beat eggs lightly; stir in cream.
Dredge oysters in flour; dip in egg mixture.
Roll in cracker crumbs.
Let oysters stand for several minutes.
Melt butter in frypan; saute oysters quickly on both sides until lightly browned.
Season with salt and pepper; serve... - 37.3775
Cod And Oyster Scallop
Thaw fish and oysters if frozen.
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion; cook until tender.
Stir in pepper sauce.
Combine onion, crackers and parsley.
Place 1/3 of crumb mixture in bottom of well-greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Place... - 42.8352
Hot Broccoli Dip
This broccoli dip is specially brewed for those who prefer hot dips. Crackers or corn chips makes the best pick for this hot broccoli dip. I try this occassionaly just because the recipe is so simple and the dish tastes heavenly. - 38.7186
Place butter in 2-cup glass measure.
Cover with waxed paper; micro wave on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted.
Stir in soup mix.
In 4-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour butter mixture over cracker mixture; toss to coat... - 34.2947
Sherried Hot Crab
Mix together all ingredients except crab meat and almonds until smooth.
Stir in crab meat.
Spoon into shallow baking dish.
Top with almonds and bake in a preheated 350Â° oven for 15 to 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve with crackers. - 28.1189
Grape Chiffon Pie
This simple Grape Chiffon Pie is just the way any chef would make it. Follow this extremely simple and quick way to make this Grape Chiffon Pie and WOW your friends and family! - 40.4323
Hot Cheese Chip Dip
Place bacon in 1-qt casserole or small microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until almost crisp, stirring once.
Drain off fat.
Stir in onion.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is golden, stirring once.
Sprinkle with cheese... - 33.0846
Combine cornstarch, flour, and sugar in top of double boiler.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook over boiling water until thickened, then cook 5 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir part of hot mixture into egg yolks; stir egg yolks... - 43.0065
Hot Cracker Recipes By Category