- » Hot Crab Roll
Hot Crab Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot crab roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot crab roll recipes.
Hot Crab Sandwiches
1) Smear each bread piece with butter.
2) Place the bread piece on broiling pan and broil until golden brown, keep warm.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic until light brown.
4) Stir in crab meat and mix well over... - 46.9541
Bacon Crab Rolls
In a skillet cook half of the bacon about 4 minutes or just till bacon begins to brown, turning once.
Repeat with remaining bacon.
Drain well on paper towels.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sherry, lemon juice, and hot pepper... - 39.5265
Toasted Crab Rolls
Split rolls in half lengthwise.
Brush with butter or margarine.
In a large skillet, lightly toast rolls.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Flake crabmeat; remove cartilage.
In a medium bowl, combine flaked crabmeat, cheese, green onions, sour cream and... - 45.5511
Crab Meat-bacon Rolls
Crab Meat-bacon Rolls make a finger licking snack food. Everybody likes this dish, kids and adults alike. Crab meat bacon rolls are best to be served as cocktail snack or recipe. - 46.8411
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Remove the edges of bread and slice each into two triangles.
3) On each triangle, place 1/2 slice of cheese.
4) Mix together all other ingredients except melted butter and then pour the mixture... - 40.9572
Bacon Crab Rolls
Cook bacon until half done, not crisp.
Drain slices on paper towel.
Combine crab meat, crumbs and onion; mix well.
Combine salad dressing, lemon juice and mustard; add to crab meat and mix well.
Shape into 16 small rolls; wrap each in a half slice of bacon... - 37.5897
Crab, Prawn & Ginger Spring Rolls
Finely slice the vegetables into a julienne (thin strips) and fry quickly in a very hot wok with a little cooking oil.
Add the ginger, coriander, crab meat, sesame oil and prawns, and season to taste with salt, pepper & a squeeze of lemon, remove from... - 38.6733
Hot Crab Salad Boats
Hot Crab Salad Boat is a nice way to serve a filling salad. Although this is a salad but it can also be served as a side dish or snack. Hot Crab Salad Boats taste better than any other salad. It is a great recipe to serve and share with your friends plus a... - 51.7125
Hot Crab Salad Boats
1. Cut the crab meat into bite-size pieces, removing any thin, bony tissue. Combine with celery, peas, cheese and parsley in a medium-size bowl; mix in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
2. Cut off a slice across top of each roll; cut out middle with a sharp knife... - 30.7661
Hot Crab Salad Boats
1 Cut crabmeat into bite-size pieces, carefully removing any thin bony tissue. Combine with celery, peas, cheese and parsley in medium-size bowl; mix in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
2 Cut off a slice across top of each roll; cut out middle with a sharp knife... - 32.0396
Hot Crab Meat Salad
Salads never tasted so non-veggie like this Hot Crab Meat Salad. Try out this relatively easy and simple recipe for Hot Crab Meat Salad and you have something really exotic adorning your dining table! - 45.9796
Shrimp And Crab Salad Rolls
Combine green onions, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, and hot sauce in a large bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp and crabmeat, stirring to combine.
Line each hoagie roll with 1 lettuce leaf.
Spoon 2/3 cup shrimp mixture into each bun - 36.0671
Thai Crab Spring Rolls
1) In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil, over medium heat.
2) Add the cabbage and saute for 3 minutes, tossing constantly. Remove the cabbage to a bowl.
3) To the skillet, add 1/2 tablespoon oil.
4) Now, add the snow peas, and... - 45.6847
Hot Crab Savouries
Melt butter, blend in flour, cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, blend in chicken stock; return to heat and cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens.
Drain crab well, saute mushrooms in a little butter, add to sauce with mayonnaise, cream, parsley, salt... - 33.6647
Crab Spring Rolls And Dipping Sauce
1. First make the sauce. Spread the onion out on kitchen paper and leave to dry for 30 minutes. Then halffill a wok with oil and heat to 190°C/375°F. Fry the onion in batches until crisp and golden, turning all the time. Drain on kitchen paper.
2. Mix... - 38.7805
Crab Rolls With Cream Cheese
Cook the celery and onion in 1 cup boiling water in a saucepan for 2 minutes; drain.
Combine the butter, cream cheese and milk in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in the celery mixture and water chestnuts.
Add the crab meat and mix... - 39.4384
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.6498
Partially cook bacon but do not brown.
Drain on absorbent paper and set aside.
Mix with crabmeat.
Put remaining ingredients into OSTERIZER blender container, cover and process at CHOP (HI) only until parsley is chopped.
Add to crabmeat... - 38.1528
How To Make Sushi - Usagi Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base and crab salad.
2. On nori facing side of sushi rice base, lay lettuce, cucumber slices, shredded carrot, and crab salad.
3. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Squeeze little hard to make... - 117.963
Mix crabmeat, cheese, zucchini, celery, onion, chili sauce and salt.
Remove crusts from each slice of bread.
Roll each slice to about 1/4 inch thickness.
Spoon crabmeat mixture across center of each slice of bread.
Bring sides of bread up over crabmeat... - 36.7171
Avocado Crab Cutlets
1. Remove spines from crab meat.
2. Melt butter, remove from heat and stir in flour until smooth.
3. Add salt, pepper, and milk and cook, stirring constantly until thick.
5. Add avocado and crab meat and blend thoroughly.
6. Shape into cutlets, roll... - 40.0397
1. Melt butter, blend in flour, add milk and cook, stirring constantly until thick.
2. Add salt, pepper, beaten egg, celery salt and onion and cook until very thick.
3. Remove spines from crab meat and add meat to first mixture.
4. Chill for several hours.
5.... - 38.8109
Crabmeat Stuffed Flounder Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables soften, 4-5 minutes.... - 32.8067
Avocado Crab Cutlets
1.Start by removing the spines form the crab meat
2.In a pan, melt butter and blend in flour
3.Now add salt, pepper and milk and cook until the mixture is thick, make sure to kee p stirring constantly
4.Also add avocado and crab meat... - 43.1072
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches has a superb taste. The crab and chicken bouillon gives the Barbecued Crab Sandwiches a great taste. Barbecued Crab Sandwiches is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 42.3406
Fried Soft-shell Blue Crab
Sprinkle 8 cleaned soft-shell blue crabs with salt.
Roll in a mixture of 1/2 cup fine saltine cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
Dip in a mixture of 1 slightly beaten egg and 1/2 cup milk; roll in crumbs and flour again.
Heat a small amount of... - 27.0446
Curried Crab Salad
Carefully remove fibers from crabmeat.
Keep crabmeat chilled while combining rest of ingredients.
Fold crabmeat lumps into the sauce carefully so as not to break lumps.
Serve in lettuce cups garnished with tomato slices, stuffed olives, and... - 40.8646
Crunchy Crab Boats
Preheat oven for broiling.
Remove any bits of shell or cartilage from crab.
Combine with next 10 ingredients.
Spread one-fourth of crab filling on each roll half.
Place Swiss cheese on top of each.
Place on broiling trivet.
Broil in... - 39.1198
Fried Soft-shell Crabs
Prepare 6 crabs as above.
Then beat 2 eggs slightly, roll the crabs first in the egg and then in fine cracker crumbs or flour.
Fry in hot, deep fat at 360Â° F. for 8 min. or until golden brown.
Remove from the fat, drain and sprinkle well with salt and... - 20.4567
Crab Meat Newburg
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and blend in the flour.
3) Add the entire cream at once and cook the mixture, constantly stirring, till the sauce is thick and starts to bubble.
4) Add a... - 44.6011
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches
Combine butter, celery and onion, in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add instant bouillon, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, cloves, bay leaves, salt and pepper.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on,... - 48.0032
Deviled Crab Meat Imperial
Into a 10" skillet place butter and melt it to hot.
Add diced pepper, mushroom and onion.
When soft, add shallots and pimiento.
Then add flour to make a Roux; add cream and boil, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add crab meat and bread crumbs, making a thick... - 40.2786
Shrimp Crab Boil
Wow your guest with this southern style shrimp crab boil recipe. Check out the video to see how the chef combines almost everything except the kitchen sink in a large kettle by combining veggies with loads of spices to make an absolutely amazing dish. Do not... - 104.531
Deviled Crab Meat Imperial
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter.
3) Add the onion, mushrooms and green pepper and cook till the ingredients are tender.
4) Add the shallots, pimient and flour and blend well.
5) Add the... - 43.6442
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over a medium–low flame
2. Add the flour and paprika and stir until well blended.
3. Gradually stir in the milk to get a smooth consistency sauce, free of any lumps.
4. Cook sauce on low flame,... - 43.6553
Crab Meat Tuna Casserole
Combine rice and lemon rind and spread in a buttered 8- to 10-cup casserole.
Mix the next six ingredients together and spoon-spread over the rice.
Sprinkle with the sauteed mushrooms, then cover with crumbs and cheese.
Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until... - 36.2615
Crab Cakes With Remoulade Sauce
For the crab cakes, in a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, bell pepper, tarragon, parsley, onion, apple, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and mayonnaise.
Add white pepper and salt to taste.
Roll and shape crab mix into 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) balls, flatten to 3/4"... - 39.4237
Make crepe batter.
Meanwhile, to make filling: In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour and curry and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually add chicken stock.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Season with salt and pepper; blend in... - 43.9126
Spread some filling over each crepe and roll up like cigars or fold into quarters.
When all crepes are filled, place in a well greased shallow ovenproof casserole in a single layer if rolled, or slightly overlapping if folded.
Sprinkle with... - 34.4533
Crab And Egg Tartlets
Make the pastry, roll out very thinly and line 8 small patty tins.
Bake 'blind' in a hot oven, 425°F, until crisp and golden brown.
Arrange on a dish and keep warm.
Heat the butter and scramble the well-seasoned eggs blended with the flaked crabmeat.
When... - 30.9545
Any Time Crab Cakes
The Crab Cakes is perfect for all the crab lovers. The delicious flavors of the crab, spices and sauces are heavenly. I prepare the Crab Cakes for my crab crazy husband all the time. Try it, its delicious. - 35.9337
Roll out pastry to 1/4 in. thickness, cut into rounds with 2 1/2 in. cutter; line 24 tartlet tins.
Dice cheese very finely, flake crab meat.
Put into pastry cases.
Combine sour cream with mayonnaise, add cream to measure 1/2 pint (1 cup) of liquid.
Blend... - 36.4287
Portobellos Stuffed With Crab And Artichoke
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Scrape gills out of mushroom caps with a soup spoon.
2. Heat a medium nonstick skillet or ridged grill pan over medium heat until hot; lightly coat with cooking spray. Add mushrooms, top-side down, in batches if necessary; partially... - 31.2668
Steamed Crab And Pork Balls
1. To make filling, place pork, crab meat, lemon grass, galangal or ginger, fresh coriander, lime leaves, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, egg white and fish sauce in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Steam or microwave spinach leaves until they... - 35.9881
1. In a small bowl, crack egg and beat it lightly for about a minute.
2. Chop celery, red bell pepper, and green onions finely.
3. Put all vegetables in a metal strainer or cheese cloth. Squeeze well to remove excess juice.
4. In a... - 107.941
Fried Soft Shell Crabs
This fried soft shell crab recipe is prepared with soft shell crabs coated in batter and fired in oil. prepared with a mix of eggs, milk and flour, seasoned with pepper and salt, the crabs are fried to a golden brown and can be served as appetizers or a side... - 46.6949
Crab And Veal Oscar
Cut tenderloin into 8 pieces.
Flatten slightly with a mallet.
Combine the 1/4 cup flour, salt and pepper; coat pieces of veal.
Dip crab meat in the 2 tablespoons flour, then in beaten egg.
Roll in bread crumbs.
Preheat electric skillet to 300Â°.
Fry veal in... - 45.1935
To make the sauce: Puree the red peppers in a food processor or blender.
Add the mayonnaise and black pepper.
Process briefly to combine.
Transfer to a small bowl.
To make the crab cakes: Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 47.6066
Add instant onion to water called for when preparing potatoes according to package directions, and use 2 tablespoons less milk than directions specify.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add crab meat.
Shape mixture into bite-sized... - 36.7075
Crab Monte Carlo
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© shallots and mushrooms in butter until light browned.
3) Stir in the crabmeat, sherry and season to taste.
4) Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
5) In a bowl,... - 44.7738
Crescent Crab Purses
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In small bowl add all ingredients except dough. Mix together.
3) Open out the dough into 1 large rectangle 12 x 9-inch rectangle. Press firmly to seal the tears.
4) Divide and cut rectangle into twelve... - 41.6351
Prepare crepes in advance.
Melt butter over low heat and saute mushrooms for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and let bubble.
Add cayenne and fish stock and cook and stir until mixture boils.
Mix cream with egg yolks and stir into hot mixture.
Add wine, salt, and... - 43.203
1) Pick over the crabmeat very carefully, taking our and discarding all bits of the shell.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and cook the onion over low heat till it has turned transparent.
3) Add the breadcrumbs and blend properly.
4)... - 47.5239
Crunchy Crab Balls
This week I cooked up some great crunchy crab balls that could be served as a bite-size meal or an appetizer for guests. I picked up fresh local crab over at Coastal Propane and Seafood off N.C. 133 to make this great healthy recipe you're going to love.... - 112.224
Crab Quiche Florentine
Unroll dough, separating into strips.
Working on a flat surface, coil one strip of dough around itself in a spiral pattern.
Add second strip of dough to the end of the first strip, pinching ends together to seal; continue coiling dough.
Repeat procedure with... - 44.5564
Dungeness Crab Quiche
FOR THE CRUST, combine the flour, butter, and salt in a food processor and process until the mixture has the texture of coarse crumbs.
Add the water and pulse until the mixture just begins to form a ball, adding a little more water if needed.
Turn the dough... - 43.3734
Sauteed Crab Crepes
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Lightly grease a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
3 In a large skillet, melt butter and saute first 5 ingredients until vegetables are tender.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Stir in the next 7... - 44.9678
Soft Shell SautÃ©
1) Spread the cornmeal on a plate.
2) Lightly roll the crabs in cornmeal to coat both sides.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
4) SautÃ© four crabs for 3 minutes on each side, until the crabs turn a reddish... - 41.7694
Remove and discard the mushroom stalks.
Finely chop the caps.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the mushrooms, spring onions, ginger and crabmeat.
Fry, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in salt and pepper to taste, the sugar, soy sauce and sherry and cook,... - 43.3734
Chicken And Crab Filling
Skin, split, and bone chicken; finely chop.
In skillet stir-fry chicken and garlic in the 1 tablespoon hot cooking oil about 2 minutes.
Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
Flake crab meat.
In bowl combine crab, chicken-vegetable mixture, egg, soy... - 41.7022
Roulades Of Beef With Crab Stuffing
Roulades Of Beef With Crab Stuffing is a yummmy and unique meat preperation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Roulades Of Beef With Crab Stuffing last weekend for a formal dinner at home and the guests loved it! Try... - 46.7525
Crab And Spinach-stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. With nonstick cooking spray, coat 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
3. Take a small saucepan, mix all sauce ingredients well; set aside.
4. Flatten each chicken breast half, keep the boned side... - 43.3283
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in 4 tablespoons hot butter or margarine (1/2 stick), cook finely chopped green onion until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper until blended; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir milk into flour... - 35.9599
Fried Crab Cakes
Fried Crab Cakes has a Piquant taste. The mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce gives the Fried Crab Cakes Enormous taste. Must catch it - 34.2552
Pastry Crab Puffs
Put water, salt, butter, and hot pepper seasoning in a 2-quart saucepan.
Bring mixture to a full rolling boil over high heat; add flour all at once, remove pan from heat, and stir vigorously until mixture forms a ball and leaves sides of pan.
Beat in eggs,... - 45.552
Crab Or Lobster Newburg
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flou.
Add cream all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till sauce thickens and bubbles.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Add crab or lobster;... - 44.7678
Fried Crab Cakes
Place all ingredients except 1 cup bread crumbs and the oil in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Form into 8 balls.
Roll and coat well with reserved bread crumbs, patting down slightly into flat, plump cakes.
Pour several inches of oil into a heavy pan and bring up... - 38.0184
Sauteed Crab Crepes
Saute first 5 ingredients in butter in a large skillet Until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the next 7 ingredients.
Combine egg and mayonnaise in a bowl; stir in crabmeat mixture.
Fill each crepe with a heaping one-fourth cup crabmeat... - 35.6996
Citrus's Crab Coleslaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Remove 6 of the large dark green outer leaves of the cabbage. Plunge them into the boiling water and blanch until softened, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry.
2. Quarter... - 37.1991
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 44.0479
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease four 10-ounce souffle or baking dishes; place dishes in jelly-roll pan for easier handling.
2. Pick over crab meat to remove any pieces of shell or cartilage. In small bowl, mix crab meat and lemon juice; divide evenly among... - 33.5133
Crab Stuffed Chicken
In bowl micro-cook onion and celery in butter, covered, about 2 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in the crab, stuffing mix, and 3 tablespoons of the wine.
Pound chicken to flatten each breast to 8x6-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Divide stuffing... - 44.2017
Crab Stuffed Chicken
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Combine milk, broth, and wine; gradually add to flour mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened arid... - 38.6833
Smoked Mackerel And Crab Quiche
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2) TO MAKE THE PASTRY: In a bowl, sieve in the flour, curry powder and seasoning into a bowl.
3) In a food processor, grate the butter or margarine and rub into the dry ingredients. Put in the... - 44.9198
Shrimp And Crab Stuffed Chicken With Seafood Sauce
For stuffing, in a medium skillet cook mushrooms and green onions in margarine till tender.
Remove from heat.
Chop the shrimp and add to mushroom mixture.
Stir in crabmeat, cracker crumbs, the 1/4 cup wine, and the parsley; mix well.
Rinse chicken and pat... - 44.5797
Top each ham slice with slice of cheese.
Place half the cooked broccoli on each.
In heavy saucepan, melt butter.
Blend in flour, salt, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and onion.
Combine egg yolk and pineapple juice; blend into butter mixture.
Stir... - 40.0716
Put the crabmeat, onion, carrot, bean sprouts, and egg in a bowl and combine thoroughly.
Put about 2 tablespoons of the filling in the centre of one spring roll wrapper and carefully roll up diagonally to make a neat parcel, making sure that the filling is... - 26.9827
1) In a bowl, squeeze lemon juice over fillets.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté shallot for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Put in the prawns, crab meat, sweetcorn, seasoning and cream. Stir and cook for 3 mins.
4) Take the pan away from the heat. Put... - 42.182
How To Make Sushi - Tempura Sea Chicken Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay cucumber and crab sticks on the nori facing side of sushi base.
3. Spread tuna salad on top.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle.
5. Once done,... - 115.177
California rolls are an American version of the sushi roll. Several variations are made according to the chef's personal choice. Here is a simple guide on how to make your own California roll - 99.0659
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 148.036
Hong Kong Meatballs
Drain water chestnuts.
If canned crabmeat is used, drain thoroughly, and pick over for any bits of shell.
Put pork, chestnuts, mushrooms and crabmeat through grinder twice, using medium blade.
Sprinkle with sugar, salt, pepper and... - 37.5524
Crabmeat Ravigote has a supreme taste. Crabmeat Ravigote gets its taste from crabmeat cooked in eggs and milk, flavored with lemon juice. Crabmeat Ravigote is cherished by many worldwide. - 43.4347
Microwave Herbed Bouillabaisse
This bouillabaise recipe is prepared with fish and seafood like prawns, scallops, mussels and crabs. Cooked in the microwave in fish stok with tomato paste, turmeric and lemon juice, garlic and onions for flavor, the boillabase can be served with soft sinner... - 49.5385
Thaw crab flavored fish pieces or crabmeat, if frozen.
Cut into bite size pieces; set aside.
In a 2 cup measure stir together skim milk, flour, and salt.
Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes (2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes in a low wattage... - 36.8149
Yule-morn Yummy Fruit Casserole
"Cut each piece of luncheon meat into 6 slices.
Grease 6 small shallow casseroles.
Cut rolls in half; place bottom halves in casseroles.
Top each roll half with 2 slices of meat.
Break 1 egg into sauce dish; slip care- fully into one casserole around roll;... - 39.6316
August, and it still hot! So, make youself some Ramen Sushi to cool down the summer heat! - 106.636
Saucy Sole Roulade
1. Break crab meat into small chunks, removing bony tissue, if any.
Place in a small bowl; mix in mustard, marjoram, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Cut fish fillets in half lengthwise.
Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls crab mixture on wide end of each piece; roll... - 38.707
Fried Stuffed Pastries
1) Into a bowl, sift together the flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2) To this, with a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
3) In a small bowl, beat together the egg yolk and water.
4) To the flour mixture, add this and toss gently until the mix... - 44.9769
Seafood Salad Sandwiches
1. Prepare a large bowl, and pour the vegetable soup mix, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, chives, hot pepper sauce and pepper into the bowl and blend well.
2. Add the crab meat last and chill till completely cold
3. Line the... - 39.3421
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop all the vegetables.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Clean the crab and get the meat.
5. Take a pan, heat oil and add all the vegetables into it. Stir and cook till tender.
6. In another pan, heat... - 86.0997
Seafood Surprise Crepes
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour, reduce heat and cook for 2 minutes.
Add 1 cup (250 ml) of milk and cook very slowly over low heat until very thick.
Add the crab and shrimp, then blend.
Divide equally among the crepes.
Roll and refrigerate... - 40.5988
Sesame Prawn Shrimp Cakes
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place prawns (shrimp), crab meat, spring onions, basil, chilli, cumin, paprika and egg white into a food processor and process until well combined. Take 4 tablespoons of mixture, shape into a pattie and roll in sesame... - 33.5122
1. In a large heavy bottomed kettle, melt butter over a medium–low flame
2. Add clams and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Then add the lobster and crab meat and shrimp and toss by shaking the pan.
4. Tip in the sherry and bring to a boil, shaking the... - 43.1483
Sweet Flower Sushi
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Chop mango, avocado, cucumber, and crab sticks into thin strips.
3. Lay cucumber, crab sticks, and avocado on the rice base.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, lift it over and roll. Squeeze firmly but gently. Do not... - 117.685