- » Hot Corn
Hot Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot corn recipes.
Hot Corn Chips
Corn chips for your next party? How about making them yourself? Well its not as difficult as you would expect it to be. Watch this video and learn how to make crisp delicious corn chips. Ready in only a few minutes, these chips go great with salsa or... - 122.234
Hot Corn Soup
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
2) Add shrimps and sautÃ© for 2 minutes more.
3) Mix in the clam juice, water, pepper, salt and corn, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Add the watercress... - 43.6446
Hot Corn Bread
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Grease a 13 X 9 1/2 X 2-inch cake pan generously.
Put in oven to heat while mixing batter.
Stir in milk and oil.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and soda together into first mixture.
Add corn-meal and beat together... - 42.2879
Beef With Hot Corn Relish
Beef with hot corn relish is a cooked beef steak preparation made with whole kernal corn. Prepared in a skillet with bell peppers, white wine vinegar and corn along with green onions, the beef with hot corn relish can be served with dinner rolls or sliced... - 40.4694
Crispy Hot Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Grease 9-inch cast-iron skillet and preheat in oven.
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking soda, sugar and salt in bowl.
Add buttermilk, egg, bacon and pepper; mix well.
Pour batter into heated skillet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until... - 38.6803
Salad With Hot Dressing
1. Place sweet corn, red kidney and green beans, red and green peppers, tomatoes and avocados in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place onion, chilies, garlic, coriander, cumin, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Drizzle... - 37.062
Hot Corn Bread
Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Mix in the cornmeal.
Combine the well-beaten egg, milk, and fat.
Add to the dry ingredients, stirring just enough to incorporate the flour.
Pour into a well greased cake tin 10" x 14".
Bake at 425... - 36.9267
Artichokes With Hot Corn Salad
In large skillet, saute bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon, reserving 1/4 cup of drippings; drain on paper towels.
Add 1/3 cup butter to drippings and heat.
Add green pepper and onion; saute until just tender.
Stir in corn, salt and pepper to taste.
Heat... - 35.8378
Hot Fudge Sundae
In saucepan over low heat, cook chocolate with 1/2 cup water, stirring 2 minutes or until thick.
Remove from heat; gradually add syrup and salt.
Simmer 10 minutes, stirring often.
Spoon ice cream into dessert glasses; swirl on sauce. - 33.3672
Hot Fudge Sauce
1. Combine all the ingredients except the vanilla in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a full rolling boil. Boil briskly three minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove the mixture from the heat and add the... - 31.9913
Chicken Corn Hot Dish
Heat butter in large skillet; cook until lightly browned.
Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
Remove mushrooms from skillet.
Add flour to remaining butter in skillet and mix well.
Stir in chicken broth and cook over low heat until mixture thickens, stirring... - 31.8189
Hot Cornmeal Beverage
In saucepan stir together 1/2 cup of the milk, the water, and the masa harina.
Cook and stir over low heat till thickened and bubbly.
Blend in remaining 1 1/2 cups milk, sugar, salt, and vanilla; heat through. - 27.312
Hot Corn Sticks
Mix 1 1/2 cups Bisquick and knead in remaining 1/2 cup as you add cream-style corn.
Turn out on a floured board.
Knead a few times.
Roll out 1/2 inch thick.
Cut into 6 x 1 1/2 inch strips; place in 9 x 14-inch pan with 1/4 cup melted butter in bottom.
Bake at... - 25.8622
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Set aside.
2. Insert skewers lengthwise into frankfurters, leaving about 2 inches for a handle. Score surface of frankfurters lightly, spiraling from end to end.
3. Roll frankfurters in catsup, then coat... - 20.7616
Hot Cheesey Corn Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a large skillet on medium high heat and melt 1 tablespoon of butter in it.
3. Drop corn, salt, and black pepper in it. Stir occasionally and saute for about 5 minutes or until corns turn deep... - 0
Hot Corn (kernel Corn)
Hot corn can be a fast side for your lunch or can be a brunch. Corns are very beneficial. Kernel corn are high in dietary fiber. It may prevent constipation and intestinal problems.
Kernel corn contains high amounts of carbohydrates, it can bust up your... - 0
Hot Corn Recipes By Category