- » Hot Cookies Dough
Hot Cookies Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot cookies dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot cookies dough recipes.
Cookie Dough Crust
Mix flour and sugar.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well; chill.
Roll one third of dough to cover bottom of 9-inch springform cake pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Butter sides of pan; put bottom, with crust,... - 28.1829
Cookie Dough Crust
Mix flour and sugar.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Roll one third of dough to cover bottom of 9-inch springform or loose-bottomed pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for about 8 minutes.
Butter sides of pan; put bottom with crust inside... - 36.63
How To Make A Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Dessert lover's ultimate gift!! Cheesecake with chocolate chip cookie is a classic and an absolute favorite. This video makes an delightfully creamy cheesecake. The chocolate cookie crust provided the right amount of crunchiness to this heavenly dessert. - 138.637
Vanilla Nut Icebox Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Cream shortening; add sugars gradually, creaming thoroughly.
Add egg, nuts, milk, and vanilla; mix well.
Add flour gradually, mixing well after each addition.
Shape into rolls, 1 1/2 inches in diameter, and wrap... - 39.1389
Old Fashioned Hot Biscuits
Old Fashioned Hot Biscuits has a lovely taste. Old Fashioned Hot Biscuits gets its taste from flour mixed with milk, garnished with sugar and salt. Old Fashioned Hot Biscuits is served with tea all over the world. - 35.1823
Frankie's Pizza Dough
Mix yeast, sugar and 1/4 cup water.
Let sit 10 minutes.
Combine flour, salt, milk and yeast mixture.
Add enough lukewarm water until soft dough forms.
Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
Roll out dough (makes two 15 inch pizza pans or 3 cookie sheets).
Put... - 35.1132
Combine in order given.
Roll into balls and press out with fork.
Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes. - 32.7419
Very Hot Ginger Snaps
Bring the butter, molasses, and water to the boil in a large saucepan.
Stir to melt the butter.
Sift the dry ingredients together.
Add to the molasses mixture.
Incorporate into a ball.
Cool at least 1 hour.
Divide the dough into 4 parts.
Roll out each... - 48.0628
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 350°F/ 180°C .
2) Take a large bowl and add the flour, baking salt, baking powder and salt to it. Mix well.
3) Add the paprika, sour cream and cheese to it and stir them in by mixing well.
4) Take... - 43.9116
Fruit Volcanos And Hot Springs
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine flours.
3) Add oil, honey, water and orange-blossom water, mixing well.
4) Prepare Volcanos by making rounds of 1-1/2" dimension, hollow inside using your thumb and shape into a cone.
5) Fill the... - 45.4197
1. With a knife, cut 1/3 of the filo dough. Keep it aside.
2. Wash baby spinach thoroughly. Lay them on a cookie sheet, and allow it to dry overnight. Chop it roughly and keep aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4. In the bowl, take... - 117.774
How to make delicious doughnuts from a can of biscuits! It is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat! - 112.58
Easy Cookie - Valentine's Day Cookies
1. In a bowl, combine sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla. Whisk until nice and creamy.
2. Add egg, baking powder, and salt. Mix to combine.
3. Throw flour and knead well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for at least an... - 0
Peanut Butter Cookies (with A Twist!): Cookie Jar
Chewy, crunchy peanut butter cookies with a twist !!! An easy and simple way to make ordinary peanut butter cookies but topping them with peanut butter chocolate cups. The topping is a great addition to this old grandma special cookies recipe. A nice change... - 110.123
Almond Tea Cookies: Cookie Jar
Kids love 'em! This is a fine video illustrating how to prepare almond flavor shortbread cookies. A great tea time snack and an all- time favorite among the little ones. Baked to perfection, these are not over cooked and remain very chewy on the inside and... - 109.414
Hershey-peanut Cookies And Butter-almond Cookies
It’s the season to be jolly…!!! And what better way to celebrate than making your very own homemade holiday treats! Two delicious cookie recipes, well wrapped up in one quick video! - 140.428
Hot Dogs San Francisco Style
A great and interesting variation to the classis hot dogs, try out this Hot Dogs San Francisco Style and just go ahead and impress your friends and family! - 34.8452
Hot Cross Buns
Sprinkle 2 teaspoons sugar and the yeast over the- lukewarm water.
Let stand until dissolved.
Scald milk, and pour into a bowl.
Add butter and sugar.
Stir, and cool to lukewarm.
Add egg and yeast mixture.
Beat in the next 5 ingredients sifted together.
Add... - 44.6803
Hot Cross Buns
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water and 1 tsp. sugar.
2. In a large bowl combine milk, oil, sugar and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Combine 1 c. flour with the cinnamon, and add to bowl.
4. Add eggs and beat well.
5. Stir in yeast and currants.
6. Add enough... - 42.2877
Edelweiss Cookies is a delicious snack recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 43.7397
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
Beat in flour until thoroughly combined.
With a floured stockinet-covered rolling pin, roll out enough dough on an ungreased unrimmed baking sheet to cover sheet in a... - 35.5295
Christmas Tree Cookies
Lightly grease three baking trays.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the icing sugar, then add the beaten eggs and mix well to make a firm dough.
Knead lightly, then roll... - 41.2337
Mom's Molasses Cookies
In large mixer bowl, beat molasses, sugar, shortening, and egg at MEDIUM-LOW until blended.
Add remaining ingredients and mix at LOW then at MEDIUM until well mixed.
Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)
Roll... - 40.8129
Pecan And Praline Cookies
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the fat with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and cream of tartar, then work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture to make a soft dough.
Divide the dough... - 40.4723
Peanut Butter And Bacon Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar.
3. While the mixer is still running add vanilla, egg, and peanut butter in it. Beat for about 2 minutes or until light and... - 0
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies is extremely popular with cookie lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies recipe with semisweet-chocolate pieces, corn syrup and chocolate-covered thin mints. These Chocolate Mint Filled... - 36.2204
Oatmeal Cookie Crackers
Gradually add sugar; continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Dissolve soda in hot water; add to creamed mixture.
Blend in salt and rolled oats.
Add flour gradually to form a stiff dough; mix thoroughly.
Divide into 4 parts.
Shape into squares;... - 39.4044
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
Cream butter, granulated sugar and eggs in large bowl until smooth.
Beat in... - 40.9049
Peanut Butter Cinnamon Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream peanut butter and butter.
3. Add sugar and beat to get a light and fluffy consistency.
4. Mix vanilla and eggs. Beat them well.
5. Combine soda, cinnamon, salt and flour. Add the ingredients with the... - 47.2209
Beat the egg, egg yolks, sugar, and salt until light.
Stir in the butter, cream, and orange liqueur.
Add the flour, blend until smooth.
Roll out a third of the dough at a time on a lightly floured board to about 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into 3 x1-inch strips... - 45.1314
Betty's Colossal Corn Cookies
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Colossal Corn Cookies.
My inspiration behind these cookies was our recent trip to Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky, where I purchased 3 giant cookies to take home. Rick and I loved the corn... - 0
Ethel's Sugar Cookies
Mix shortening, sugar, eggs, and flavoring thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour, baking powder, and salt together; blend in.
Chill at least 1 hr.
Heat oven to 400° (mod.hot).
Roll dough 1/2 thick on lightly floured board.
Cut... - 36.2946
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
2. Grease a baking tray with Pam
3. Sieve the sugar
4. In a large bowl, place the sieved sugar, the flour, salt and rum and mix well
5. In another bowl, beat the egg whites
6. Add the egg whites to the... - 40.7582
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
1. Remove the margarine or butter from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before making the cookies.
2. Turn oven to 375°. Put margarine in large bowl. Position electric mixer over bowl. Turn mixer to medium. Beat 30 seconds. Turn off mixer.
3. Crack the... - 35.4916
Chocolate Refrigerator Cookies
1. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until light; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Add the egg, cooled melted chocolate and the vanilla and beat well.
2. Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder and add the dry ingredients to the... - 35.7123
Peanut Butter Honey Cookies
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Put some shortening on a piece of paper towel. Spread the shortening over the cookie sheets to grease them.
2. In the large bowl, put the sugar, 1/2 cup shortening, peanut butter, and honey. Mix well with the wooden spoon.
3. Crack... - 42.1845
Peanut Refrigerator Cookies
1. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Stir in the egg, vanilla and lemon peel and beat thoroughly.
2. Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder and stir into the creamed mixture; stir in the nuts. Mix... - 36.0134
Place water, butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and salt in medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from heat; add flour.
Beat with spoon until dough forms ball and releases from side of pan.
Vigorously beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until mixture is... - 40.6064
Hot Cross Buns
1. In large bowl, combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon granulated sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Stir in cardamom, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, butter, remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, and 1 1/2 cups flour until mixed well.... - 41.8325
Cinnamon Hot Cross Buns
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Combine the scalded milk, sugar, salt, cinnamon and currants.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture and eggs.
Add 2 cups of the sifted flour and mix.
Add the melted butter and beat well.
Add remaining flour gradually.
Mix but do... - 45.4852