- » Hot Coleslaw Dressing
Hot Coleslaw Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot coleslaw dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot coleslaw dressing recipes.
Coleslaw With A Boiled Dressing
In top of double boiler combine egg yolks with sugar, salt and mustard.
Gradually stir in scalded milk.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar.
Pour hot dressing over shredded cabbage.
Cool;... - 32.7507
Coleslaw With Sweet Oil Dressing
Coleslaw with sweet oil dressing is a cabbage salad prepared with dill and celery seed mix. Tossed with vinegar and salad oil, the cabbage coleslaw is great with almost any dish of choice. - 32.9731
Old Fashioned Boiled Dressing For Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, mix the sugar, flour, pepper, dry mustard and salt together.
2) Stir in the milk, then stir constantly and cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes or until thick and bubbly.
3) Stir in vinegar and allow the mixture to simmer,... - 41.9102
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a saucepan and heat until bubbly.
Meanwhile, melt the margarine in a large skillet and add the celery and carrots.
Saute until fairly soft; add the cabbage, green pepper and onion.
Simmer all the ingredients together for... - 39.6521
Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw
Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw is a sumptuous meat roll. I often make this for the weekend luncheons so that everyone ca savor it in peace. Try this brilliant recipe for Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw. - 32.8958
Red Hot Slaw
1) Halve, core and finely shred the red cabbage. Peel and roughly grate or finely shred the carrot.
2) In a large bowl, combine the red cabbage and the carrot.
3) Core and dice the apples, toss in the lemon juice and stir into the cabbage and... - 47.0468
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, carrot and nuts.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes.
3) Mix well and then cook for another 2 minutes, or until the vegetables turn slightly soft.
4) In a small cup, combine the yogurt, sauces... - 43.4141
Hot Cucumber Slaw
1. Peel the cucumber, seed and shred.
2. In a bowl, place cucumber and season with salt.
3. Cover and let it stand for 1-2 hours.
4. Drain all water.
5. In a bowl, mix cayenne pepper, soy sauce, water, sweetener and... - 42.7494
Cole Slaw Dressing
Blend all ingredients thoroughly in top of double boiler.
Cook over hot water until mixture is the texture of smooth custard. - 23.1822
In a saucepan heat the oil, vinegar, sugar and celery seeds until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves.
Simmer for a few minutes.
Combine the vegetables in a large bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour the hot dressing over the vegetables.
Let stand... - 38.1361
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 118.839
Kidney Bean Coleslaw
Kidney bean slaw is an easy slaw made with cabbage and green onions. Simply dressed with mayo or a dressing of choice, the kidney bean slaw has a hint of hot and sweet taste to it. - 31.4387
In large bowl, toss together green and red cabbage, onions, red pepper and currants until well mixed.
DRESSING: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, sugar, caraway seeds, salt, pepper and allspice; gradually whisk in oil and hot pepper sauce until... - 34.3027
Calico Coleslaw For 10
Combine first 9 ingrcdients in bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Let dressing stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients together in bowl.
Mix in enough dressing to season to taste.
Cover and refrigerate 1 to 8 hours.
Serve chilled. - 40.0714
Santa Fe Coleslaw
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, cucumber, scallions, bell peppers, celery, carrot and onion.
In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and stir them until the sugar has dissolved.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
Let... - 38.863
Combine evaporated milk and mayonnaise; blend until smooth.
Stir in hot sauce, vinegar, mustard, sugar, celery seeds, and salt.
Put cabbage, carrots, and green pepper into large bowl; pour dressing over and toss gently. - 30.916
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Combine sugar and next 8 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring frequently until sugar completely dissolves.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture, and toss gently until all... - 39.5026
Carrot And Coleslaw Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, and pepper.
Stir until well blended.
Chill until partially set.
Beat chilled mixture and add carrots, cabbage, green pepper, and onion.
Chill until firm. - 37.527
My Favorite Easy, Creamy Coleslaw
Coleslaw is one of my favorite side dishes for cookouts! Something about that sweet, crunchy stuff piled high on a burger with BBQ sauce is just so yum! This homemade coleslaw recipe is so easy to make and comes together pretty darn quick. It's a must-have at... - 121.237
Homemade Pickled Coleslaw
1 Heat the oil, vinegar, sugar and celery seeds until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Simmer for a few minutes.
2 Combine the chopped vegetables in a large bowl. Season with the salt and pepper and mix well. Pour hot dressing over the vegetables... - 33.7148
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 111.345
Carrot And Cashew Nut Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven or broiler on moderate.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the cashews in a single layer.
3. Place in the preheated oven or under the boiler and roast the nuts, sautÃ©ing them occasionally to allow even browning.
4. When... - 46.5948
Cole Slaw Dressing
1. Beaten egg.
2. Cook until mixture thickens. Remove from heat. Stir in cream.
3. While hot, pour over shredded cabbage.
4. Chill and serve cold. - 33.713
Nut Crunch Slaw
1. Wash, dry and chill the cabbage. Use a sharp knife and shred the cabbage finely.
2. Chop shallots, peppers and celery.
3. In a large size bowl, place the cabbage and add in shallots, peppers, celery and carrot.
4. Cover the bowl and... - 43.5599
Sweet And Sour Slaw
1. Shred cabbage into thin strips (I like to use a mix of green cabbage, bok choy and Chinese cabbage). Set aside.
2. Lightly saute onions, garlic & ginger in 1 Tbsp oil for 1 minute. Add remaining oil, vinegar, soy sauce and heat for 1 minute.
3. Remove from... - 35.4961
Creamy Salad Dressing
Combine mustard, salt and vinegar.
Add egg, beating it in well with rotary beater.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk; beat to mix thoroughly.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cool before serving.
Excellent on potato salad, coleslaw,... - 30.2122
Warm Cole Slaw
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, onion.
In a small pan, combine, oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves; continue boiling for 2 minutes.
Pour hot dressing over... - 36.5026
Cole Slaw I
Toss the cabbage and salad dressing together until, well mixed, then serve, 1 tablesp each of minced onion, and green, pepper may be added if desired.
Sour Cream Dressing or French Dressing II, may be substituted for the Cooked Salad Dressing. - 18.4381
Sauced Ribs With Summer Cole Slaw
1. To prepare the Lemon Ginger Dressing, place all ingredients except the oil and salt in a blender and process until frothy and finely pureed. With the blender on low, slowly add the oil until the dressing is emulsified. The thicker you want the dressing - 30.0539
1) In a bowl, pour boiling water.
2) Blanch onion rings by dipping into hot, boiling water for couple of seconds.
3) Similarly, take sultanas and raisins to blanch in hot water for couple of minutes.
4) Use a large bowl to combine sliced... - 39.4225
Old Fashioned Slaw
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add pickle juice, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot mixture into egg; add to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly with a wire... - 33.4772
Tomato Aspic On Slaw
1. In a large bowl, tip in the 1/4 cup cold water and add gelatin and stir to dissolve. Then add 1 cup hot water.
2. Add lemon juice, tomato paste, vine- gar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and celery seed to taste. Pour into 6 individual molds and chill... - 43.9205
1. In a large salad bowl, toss together the cabbage, turnip, carrots, radishes, red onion, parsley and dill.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, black pepper, white pepper, hot pepper and salt. Add the dressing to the slaw and... - 34.4435
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 31.261
Barbecue Beef Slow Cooker
This is one of the best slow cooker dinner recipes for home chefs, as it allows you to captures the delectable taste of barbecue beef without stepping foot outside your house. This classic Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef recipe from Anne Colagioia will please... - 97.2275
Carolina Blond Barbecue Sandwich
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss well to coat.
Combine ketchup and next 8 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
Stir in chicken, and cook 4 minutes or until chicken is... - 37.529
Gran's Carolina Slaw
Looking for the down-home flavor of a southern vinegar based coleslaw? Here it is straight from our Gran! - 0
Hickory Smoked Baby Backs With Bbq Sauce
1. Rub down the baby back ribs on all sides with the southwestern barbeque. Set aside.
2. Mix the Chinese 5 spice and salt and rub down the spare ribs. Set Aside.
3. Place both the ribs in a smoker with Hickory wood chips and smoke for at least 1 1/2... - 109.555
1. In a large pot, add corned beef and cover it water and stock.
2. Drop cloves, caraway seeds, cinnamon, dill weed, coriander seeds, black peppercorns, and garlic. Stir well.
3. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and... - 0
1. Preheat the broiler. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Add the Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, bay leaves, pepper, and cheese. Stir to mix. Pour half the mixture into the bottom of the broiler pan while the mixture is hot. Place the... - 25.9421
Roasted Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Want to try out some pulled pork sandwiches, East North Carolina style. Here is an outstanding video that displays a recipe for these incredible roasted pork sandwiches that would be a great cooking experience for you too! - 108.877
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 98.3587