Hot Water Cake
- » Hot Cold Water Cake
Hot Cold Water Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot cold water cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot cold water cake recipes.
Chocolate Souffle With Hot Chocolate Sauce
This Chocolate Souffle with Hot Chocolate Sauce is a craze ! Just try this extremely chocolicious dessert and share with me your experiences. This Chocolate Souffle is sure going to be an obsession. - 45.6503
Cut spareribs into individual ribs and place in a large baking pan, lean side up.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 30 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Blend together chili sauce, water, allspice, Worcester- shire, brown sugar, salt, and onion; pour over ribs.
Continue... - 39.6829
Cold Game Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Prepare the pastry and keep it warm while making the ingredients for the filling. Cut off about a quarter of the dough and keep it warm for the top.
3) Take a 7-inch loose bottomed cake pan,... - 44.5027
Chocolate Hot Souffle
This Hot Chocolate Souffle is simply irresistible and mouth-watering dessert. Try this easy to prepare souffle recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 38.0859
Hot Cross Buns
With Easter around the corner I am sure you are looking for some yummy Hot Cross Bun recipes! Then look no further. This is an experimented and perfected Hot Cross Bun recipe that I have been using for years! Try it! - 34.9359
Party Time Cake
1. Whisk the egg, milk and essence together in a bowl.
2. Gradually add the sugar.
3. Fold in the flour, sieved with the baking powder.
4. Stir in the melted butter lightly, making sure it is well blended in.
5. Divide the mixture between two well-greased... - 41.8728
Hot Sour Soup
A hot sour soup is a simple, delicious, hot and refreshing soup. And the fact which makes me exalted is the fact that my kids love this hot sour soup. Truly tasty! - 36.1485
Hot Potato Salad
Drain, peel and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices.
Place in salad bowl.
Remove to drain.
Saute onions in bacon fat until soft.
Add vinegar, water, salt, pepper and mustard to pan and bring to a boil.
Add lentil sprouts to potato slices... - 38.1568
Basic Vanilla Sponge Cake
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Butter and flour a 9 inch (23 cm) springform cake pan.
Place a stainless steel bowl over a saucepan filled with simmering hot water.
In bowl, beat eggs and sugar 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Off heat,... - 33.8745
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Drain sour cherries thoroughly and cut in half.
Pour over them 1/4 cup of the kirsch; cover, and let stand at least 4 hours.
Grease and flour four 9-inch round cake pans.
Melt the unsweetened chocolate over hot water (or use the liquid unsweetened chocolate... - 43.5311
Black Forest Cake
For the cake
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7") diameter tin.
2. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add the flour, melted butter, essence and 2... - 45.6063
Peanut Brittle Refrigerator Cake
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve in hot milk; add salt.
Chill until partly set.
Fold marshmallows and crushed peanut brittle into the whipped cream.
Beat gelatin until light and fluffy.
Fold into whipped cream mixture.
Add vanilla and lemon juice.
Line... - 46.2395
Corn Cakes is easy to make cake recipe. Corn Cakes get its taste from cornmeal mixed with flour and sugar. Corn Cakes are cherished by many food joints around the world. - 26.4623
Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
Mix dry ingredients, then add remaining ingredients, mixing until smooth.
Pour into prepared pan and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
Topping: Combine all ingredients in saucepan and cook until thick.
Spread on cake... - 36.5665
Four Seasons Cake
Bake angel food cake according to package directions, using a 10-inch tube pan.
Invert cake to cool; then remove from pan and wash pan.
Prepare fruit and drain on paper towels.
Soften gelatin in water.
In top of a double boiler, beat together slightly-beaten... - 42.9283
Korean Spicy Rice Cake
If you love spicy treat, you can't really get over this street food delight easily. Anna Kims shows us how to prepare spicy rice cakes at the close confines of your kitchen, easily. Now you don't really have to fly to Korea to savor its spicy street food.... - 101.118
Marmalade Chocolate Cake
Marmalade Chocolate Cake are delicious. My husband loves these, so I bake them for him during the weekends and holidays so that he can enjoy it in peace. They are just too yummy. Try this Marmalade Chocolate Cake and you will understand. - 46.9944
Fig Refrigerator Cake
Cup stems from figs and cut figs into pieces.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Scald 1 cup milk over hot water.
Caramelize 2 tablespoons sugar and dissolve in hot milk.
Combine egg yolks, 1/4 cup cold milk, remaining sugar and salt and stir into hot... - 45.8221
These codfish cakes are savory fried fish cakes. Prepared with mashed potatoes and cod, the cod fish cakes are deep fried and can be served with an accompanying sauce of choice. - 28.1727
Beat whole eggs until light.
Gradually beat in sugar; continue beating until mixture is thick and sugar is completely dissolved .
Sift flour several times; melt butter in hot water.
Sift dry ingredients over egg mixture, fold in; then, working quickly,... - 25.8921
Prepare the gelatin by putting the powder into a mixing bowl.
Add the hot water and stir until the powder is dissolved.
Add the cold water and stir to combine.
Refrigerate an hour or so until partially set.
In another bowl, fold together the whipped topping... - 38.1217
"Mix first 3 ingredients until crumbly; reserve 1/2 cup crumbs.
Mix soda, molasses and 1 cup hot water; stir into remaining crumbs.
Spoon batter into layer cake pan; sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Serve warm or cold." - 27.8568
Angel Custard Cake
1) In a pan set over another pan of hot water or in the top of a double boiler, dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream and beat in the egg yolks.
3) Beat in the sugar and vanilla, then mix thoroughly with the... - 41.7382
Pineapple Refrigerator Cake
Soften gelatin in cold water.In the top of a double boiler, combine egg yolks, pineapple, lemon juice and peel, honey, and salt.
Cook over hot water until thick, stirring constantly.
Add softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Remove from heat and add... - 40.8286
French Cookie Cake
With a rotary beater, cream butter, orange peel, and powdered sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, whipping until mixture is very smooth and light.
Blend the 1/4 cup chocolate and coffee powder with 2 teaspoons hot water, then add to the... - 41.0188
Red Devil S Food Cake
Mixed Fruit! I made these yummy ice cream topping last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. Trust me the bowls were shamelessly licked clean! Try this wonderful Mixed Fruit recipe for yourself! - 44.8533
In the pan you are going to bake the cake sift.
Now make three holes in the dry ingredients, two small and one large, and put in.
Now take a fork and stir in 1 cup hot water.
Mix together well, and bake in moderate oven about 1/2 hour.
This makes a cake about... - 38.6614
Chocolate Chip Chiffon Cake
Grate chocolate; set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a large mixer bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Make a well in mixture and add oil, egg yolks, water and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
Gently stir in grated chocolate.
In another... - 47.507
Little Nun Cakes
Put the milk and water, butter and salt into a pan.
Heat gently until the butter has melted then bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat, add the flour and stir until smooth.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring.
Cool the mixture slightly, then gradually beat in the... - 42.883
Just Amazing Coffee Cake
Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and add the sugar.
Whisk - an electric whisk is best - until the mixture is very thick, creamy and frothy (about 10 minutes).
Put the water and butter into a small saucepan and heat gently to melt the butter.
Pour this into... - 47.8806
Cake Of A Thousand Leaves
Cut the pastry into 6 equal pieces and roll each one very thinly.
Cut into rounds using an 8 inch (20 cm.) sandwich tin as a guide.
It helps to keep the pastry in shape if it is rolled and baked on greaseproof paper.
Prick well and chill for 15-20 minutes... - 38.7626
Eggless Milkless Cake
This eggless milkless cake is a delectable bite for those counting calories. Enjoy this sweet and spongy cake with tea and feel light at tummy! - 47.1783
Black Magic Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, if desired, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the water, coffee, vinegar, and vanilla extract. Add the coffee mixture to the flour mixture, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat... - 34.6709
One Bowl Chocolate Cake
Mix together all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, beating well.
Lightly grease two round 8-inch cake pans.
Pour the batter in the pan and bake at 350 degrees for thirty-five to forty minutes.
Place on wire rack to cool.
Meanwhile, prepare the icing by... - 42.3033
Layered Cake With Chocolate, Cream And Peppermint Frosting Part One
If you wish to contemporize your classic cake, then what better way to ramp up its richness then layer it with multiple frostings. Jon-Marc shares an interesting cake recipe that combines a slew of goodies like white and dark chocolate, chocolate cream and... - 116.872
The doberge cake is a lemon flavored cake prepared with lemon filling. Made with a batter ofeggs, flour, sugar and milk with a dash of vanilla, the doberge cake can be served with lemon icing as a lovely and lemony dessert cake. - 46.6548
Place flour, 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter and cinnamon in bowl.
Add granulated sugar, 2 eggs and vanilla; incorporate with pastry blender.
Add cold water and pinch dough to incorporate.
Shape into ball and cover with waxed paper; refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat oven... - 43.6039
Coffee Pecan Torte
Line base of 9-in (2.5 ML) springform cake pan with waxed or parchment paper; grease sides of pan.
Chop pecans finely; set aside.
Mocha Layer: In medium bowl set over saucepan of hot water, melt butter; stir in sugar, cocoa, instant coffee... - 39.6266
Whisk the cream until thick and fluffy.
Put the coffee into a cup and add a little very hot water.
Stir with a teaspoon and fill up the cup with cold water.
Dip each end of four sponge fingers quickly into the coffee - do not let them get too soggy
Lay them... - 34.3604
Red Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
1. Line a 9 inch x 5 inch x 2 ½ inch pan with angel cake slices. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine gelatin and cold water and soak for 5 minutes.
3. Add hot water and mix till gelatin dissolves.
4. Add sugar, salt, lemon... - 45.8423
Sieve the flour several times onto grease proof paper.
With an electric mixer, mix the eggs and sugar on a high speed until thick and creamy.
Sprinkle the flour over the top and fold in very gently with a metal spoon.
Finally stir in the hot water.
Grease two... - 40.535
Chocolate Refrigerator Cake
1. Soak the gelatin in the cold water 5 minutes.
2. Heat the chocolate, milk, sugar and salt in the top of a double boiler over hot water until the chocolate is melted; beat the mixture with an egg beater until smooth. Add the gelatin to the chocolate mixture... - 39.1258
Strawberry Cream Cake
Place strawberries in refrigerator to thaw.
Early on day:
1. In double boiler place water; sprinkle with gelatin; stir, then heat, over hot water, until dissolved. Stir in confectioners' sugar, almond extract, and strawberries. Refrigerate until... - 32.8628
Microwave Chocolate Cake
Combine the flour, sugar, baking cocoa, salt and baking soda in a bowl; mix well.
Add the water, vegetable oil, vinegar and vanilla; mix well.
Spread in an ungreased 8 inch square microwave-safe dish.
Microwave on High for 6 to 8 minutes or until a wooden... - 34.8466
Spooned Codfish Cakes
Freshen salt codfish by soaking in cold water.
Place codfish, potato, and onion in a saucepan and cook in boiling water to cover until potato is tender.
Add flour, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cool, then chill.
Drop by... - 30.3506
Lemon Icebox Cake
Soak gelatin in water.
Split ladyfingers and line bottom and sides of a straight-sided one-quart baking dish with the split halves (or with slices of sponge cake).
In the top of a double boiler, with wire whisk or fork, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon... - 44.0228
Red Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
1) Make 1/2-inch slices from the cake.
2) Allow gelatine to soften in water.
3) Pour in hot water, stirring until gelatine is dissolved.
4) Stir in raspberries, lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
5) Into a bowl, pour the mixture and then... - 42.7561
Coconut Angel Food Cake Trifle
Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
Combine the egg yolks and flour in a heavy saucepan and beat until smooth; beat in the salt.
Place over low heat.
Add the milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Cook until custard just coats a metal spoon.
Stir the gelatin... - 44.4271
Basic Sponge Cake
1. Preheat the oven
2. Prepare the cake tin
3. Sift the flour with salt into a bowl and mix well
4. Break eggs into a large bowl and beat till frothy
5. Add castor sugar to the pan and beat till thick and mousse-like. It should leave a... - 39.6607
In bowl cream together the 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup shortening till light.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, and.vanilla, beating well after each addition.
Sift together cake flour, cocoa powder, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with cold water,... - 41.8157
Rum Praline Cake
Sprinkle the pecans evenly in bottom of greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, the 3/4 cup water, the oil, and the 1/4 cup rum.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2... - 41.4768
Wet Bottom Molasses Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F and grease an 8-inch round baking dish.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine wheat flour and baking soda. Slowly, add the unsulfured molasses and oil and stir to form a smooth mixture. Set aside 1 cup from... - 37.9369
Chocolate Almond Rum Cake
Melt chocolate and rum over hot water; cool, do not allow to set.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add egg yolks gradually, beat well.
Transfer mixture to a large basin, stir in chocolate mixture and almonds.
Beat egg whites until firm peaks... - 44.2431
Simple Sponge Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lightly grease the bottoms and sides of two 7-inch (18-cm) layer cake pans.
Line the bottom of each pan with a waxed-paper circle and grease lightly.
Dust with flour, knocking out any excess.
Put the eggs and sugar in a... - 43.2214
Plymouth Cranberry Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a buttered 8 1/4x1 3/4-inch round ovenwater cake dish, break up the cranberry sauce. Spread evenly.
3) With 2 tablespoons of butter, dot the sauce.
4) As per the directions on the... - 48.1121
Apple Pie Cake
Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg; beat until blended.
Combine flour, salt, and cinnamon, mix well.
Add to creamed mixture, beat on low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in water and... - 39.0555
Old Fashioned Black Velvet Cake
Buying a dessert cake every time from the store makes your pocket sore, do not worry. Here is a quick video on making black velvet cake. This video shows a simple and easy recipe which has been baked many times by the chef. - 111.014
Strawberry Cream Cake
Several hours ahead: In double-boiler top, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water to soften; heat over hot water until dissolved; stir in sugar, extract, berries.
Refrigerate until mixture mounds when dropped from spoon.
Fold in whipped cream; refrigerate... - 36.8486
Devil's Food Cake With Plain Chocolate
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, then fold in the flour with the sour milk.
Mix the coffee, chocolate and soda together until the chocolate has melted.
Cool slightly, then stir in the vanilla.
Add to the flour mixture and... - 37.4622
Orange Blossom Cake
Pour milk into double boiler; place over low heat until heated through.
Combine cornstarch, sugar and egg yolks; mix well.
Stir hot milk into yolk mix- ture; return to double boiler.
Cook, stirring fre- quently, until thickened; cool.
Soften gelatin in 1/4... - 42.6188
Cocoa Flavored Cake
1. Grease two 7-in. sandwich tins and line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
2. Put margarine and sugar in a mixing bowl. Sieve in flour and cocoa.
3. Add milk and eggs and beat all ingredients together with a wooden spoon for 2 minutes.
4. Divide the... - 41.2252
Old Fashioned Pork Fruit Cake
Pour hot coffee over salt pork; cool.
Dissolve soda in about 1/4 cup cold water; add to pork mixture.
Add eggs, sugar, fruits, peels and nuts.
Mix in dry ingredients.
Pour into 2 large or 3 small loaf pans.
Bake -at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 30... - 41.8067
Basic Vanilla Butter Cake
This first step can be done by hand with a wooden spoon, or, like us, using an electric mixer.
Rinse bowl and beaters under hot water before mixing and dry well; this makes the process of creaming quicker.
Beat butter first with any flavouring that is... - 37.447
Black Forest Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Prepare the syrup in a 1-quart Sauce Pan by combining the water and sugar.
3. Bring the mixture to the boil and then boil briskly for five minutes
4. Remove from heat and allow cooling
5. Add the Kirsch... - 47.2296
Low Fat Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. Take a 10 x 5-inch loaf pan and grease with oil. Line the pan with waxed paper, grease the paper lightly with oil and keep aside until required.
3. Sift cake flour with baking powder and salt.
4. Beat... - 46.3738
Moist Chocolate Cake
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line 2 x 18 cm (7 in) round sandwich tins.
2. In a bowl set over a pan of simmering water melt the chocolate.
3. Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Beat... - 47.7156
Eggless Cherry Fruit Cake
This rich cherry and fruit cake is subtly flavored with lemon and orange. It is the perfect dessert pick for any occasion, especially during the holiday season! - 53.2153
Classic Devil's Food Cake
Put the chocolate, milk, brown sugar and one egg yolk in the top of a double saucepan or in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of hot water.
Heat gently, stirring, until the chocolate melts and the sugar dissolves.
Remove from the heat.
Sift the flour, soda... - 44.5995
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Butter a 8-inch cake tin. Line the bottom with a buttered non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl of hot water, add in the cocoa to make a paste. Let it cool.
4) In a second bowl, add in butter and... - 44.7116
Spumoni Cake is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 47.4726
Royal Dark Chocolate And Biscuit Cake
Royal dark chocolate and biscuit cake, as the name implies is an amazing cake that was the wedding cake for royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. This video shows how this royal cake can be easily made in your kitchen. Flavor with your own... - 122.065
Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake
Isn't it amazing how a few simple substitutions can turn even the most decadent treats into pure healthy delights? Don't believe. Then you have to try this flourless chocolate cake recipe in your kitchen to know that not all things chocolatey are bad for you.... - 125.312
Raisin Spiced Coffee Cake
Sift together 2 c of the flour, the baking powder, salt, sugar, and spices.
Cut in shortening, using two knives or a pastry blender until mixture is the consistency of coarse corn meal.
Combine egg and milk, and stir into dry ingredient mixture.
Add raisins... - 39.8817
Coffee Cake - Recipe
Are you craving for a coffee cake? Sonia's recipe is an impressive dessert with a perfect balance of coffee and hazelnuts, that will amaze both you and your guests! - 144.209
Magic Mocha Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease and flour two 8-by-8-by-2-inch layer-cake pans.
3) In a bowl, make cake mix according to package directions, add cinnamon to mix.
4) Bake the cake as per the package directions.
5) Take the cake out of... - 45.4285
Grease and line a deep 20 cm round cake tin. Set the oven at moderate 180C(350F). Roll one piece marzipan out and cut to a round to fit the inside of the cake tin. Repeat with second piece of marzipan. Set circles and trimmings aside. Sift the flours, salt... - 34.5577
Strawberry Meringue Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
For the cake:
2. In a mixing bowl, take sieved cake flour, one cup sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix it well.
3. Add oil, egg yolks, water, vanilla and lemon rind and beat it well with a spoon until it... - 45.8679
Picnic Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Grease a large 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan and then flour it
3. Prepare the frosting by combining the chocolate pieces, cream and butter in a saucepan. Place the pan over medium heat and stir well till combined.
4.... - 46.7319
Homemade Chocolate Lava Cake
Nothing satisfies a chocolate craving better than this delicious molten cakes. Add some gooey chocolaty cheer to your dinner table with this divine dessert. Betty teaches how you can mane an amazing chocolate cake at home with a molten, chocolaty center made... - 100.722
Chocolate Sponge Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F
2) To prepare the cake – place the rack in the center of oven.
3) Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Arrange a round of parchment or wax paper at the base of the pan.
4) Dust the pan with flour, coating evenly... - 42.9868
Bavarois Au Citron
1) In boiling water, steep grated rind and keep aside.
2) Soak gelatin in cold water for a few minutes.
3) Whip egg yolks till they become thick and lemon-colored and slowly beat in sugar until creamy.
4) Add this mixture to soaked rind... - 43.8947
Mini Cake Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Line a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with waxed paper.
To make the Jelly Roll Cake
1. In a medium-size bowl, beat egg whites with an electric beater until foamy.
2. Sprinkle in cream of tartar and continue... - 46.4947
Halekulani Coconut Cake
Sift flour; measure 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons.
Sift again with 1/3 cup sugar and baking powder into a large bowl.
In another bowl, whisk oil, water, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; add to flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
Separate remaining 4... - 42.9237
Zesty Lemon Cake Roll
1. MAKE THE CAKE: Position a shelf to the center of the oven and preheat to 375°. Lightly spray a 15-by-10-by-l-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray (or lightly oil). Line the pan with a sheet of parchment or waxed paper. Lightly spray... - 35.4778
Sauteed Codfish Cakes
1. Place the cod fillets on a plate in a steamer and steam, covered, over moderate heat until opaque throughout and the edges flake easily with a fork, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool. Flake the fish into small pieces.
2. Put the potato chunks in a small saucepan... - 38.0003
1) Take out orange peel in quarters.
2) Remove center membrane and seeds. Dice the pulp.
3) Using food chopper coarse blade peel it.
4) In water place the peel and boil. Cook for about 20 minutes till done.
5) Add pulp and juice to the rind.
6) Cook... - 39.9275
Frosted Vanilla Slices
Preheat oven.to 425°F (220°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to a 24x18-inch (60x45-cm) rectangle.
Cut in half lengthwise.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with cold water.
Place rectangles on baking sheet; pierce dough with a fork.
Refrigerate 15... - 43.4558
Featherlight Cream Sponges
Line baking sheets with baking parchment or waxed paper.
Grease waxed paper lightly.
Draw twelve 5-inch (13-cm) circles on baking parchment or waxed paper with a pencil.
Preheat oven to 425°F(220°C).
To make cake, beat egg whites until stiff; fold in half... - 43.8098
An easy Greek dessert , the Karidopita is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing dessert. It is all about the genuine Greek flavor. So do not procrastinate, try this Karidopita recipe. - 46.4599
No Bake Marbled Cheesecake
In medium bowl, mix wafer crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and melted butter.
Press mixture firmly in bottom of 9 inch or 10 inch springform pan.
In measuring cup, sprinkle gelatine over 1/4 cup cold water; place cup in small saucepan of hot water over medium heat and... - 39.3175
1. Make cake: Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water; cool to lukewarm.
2. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; line with wax paper; grease paper.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of electric mixer at high... - 42.6761
Margot's Salad Cake
Dissolve vegetable extract in hot water, then add enough cold water to give 1/4 pint.
Sift flour, semolina, salt and pepper into a bowl.
Rub in fat until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs then add onion and parsley.
Mix to a soft dropping consistency with... - 46.8866
Fresh Strawberry Icebox Cake
Mix berries and 1 cup sugar together and let stand five to ten minutes, stirring several times, to draw out juice.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve in hot water.
Add dissolved gelatin, lemon juice, and salt to berries and stir well.
Cool, and when... - 37.4541
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake
Melt chocolate with hot water over low heat.
Cream eggs and sugar thoroughly.
Add sour cream, and mix.
Add flour, soda and salt.
Combine chocolate mixture with egg mixture.
Pour into two 8-inch, greased and floured cake pans.
Place in cold... - 39.7344
Burnt Sugar Cake
1. In a small saucepan, melt 1 cup sugar with 1/4 cup hot water until brown.
2. Add remaining hot water and cook slowly to a syrup. Set aside to cool.
3. Grease and flour two 9-inch layer pans.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat remaining sugar and butter until light... - 48.0808
New England Codfish Cakes
Soak fish in cold water to cover overnight.
Drain and add peeled, sliced potatoes.
Cover with cold water and boil until potatoes are cooked, about 15 minutes.
Drain thoroughly in colander and return to saucepan.
Mash fish and potatoes together, adding whole... - 32.526
Brain Batter Cakes
Using salted cold water soak brains for 15 minutes; drain and carefully remove membrane with tip of paring knife.
Cover with boiling water; add 1 teaspoon salt and vinegar; simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain, plunge into cold water, and drain again.
Chop brains... - 41.8234
This cake filling is prepared with gelatin and peppermint flaoring. Whipped together with whipping cream and and colored with green coloring along with icing sugar for sweetness, the cake filling is chilled before using. - 33.2864
My Favorite Dessert Cake
1. Place gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine salt, sugar and egg yolks. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large sized sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
4. In a large sized bowl, pour juice and place... - 46.9416
Broken Glass Cake
Prepare 3 fruit gelatins according to package directions (select assorted colors and flavors).
Pour into 3 shallow pans and keep in refrigerator overnight.
Mix 1 3/4 cups of the crumbs with 1/2 cup of sugar and melted margarine.
Use to line bottom and sides... - 38.4116