- » Hot Cold Sandwich Spread
Hot Cold Sandwich Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot cold sandwich spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot cold sandwich spread recipes.
Cheese Tomato Sandwich Spread
Combine first 5 ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
Cook over hot water until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Combine next three ingredients and add some of the hot cheese mixture, mix well.
Return to double boiler and continue to cook for 2... - 38.162
Devon Pie Hot And Cold
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Grease a sponge sandwich tin of 7-inches with butter.
3) Roll out half of the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Make a circle which is just a little larger than the tin. Line the tin with the... - 41.7654
Hot Chicken Sandwich
Indulge in this tasty treat of Hot Chicken Sandwich! This simple and delicious recipe for Hot Chicken Sandwich is a perfect snack to be served at any time of the day. - 44.2514
Hot Chicken Sandwich
1. In a bowl, combine apple sauce, horseradish and mustard
2. In a cup, combine cornstarch and water and blend into a smooth paste
3. In a saucepan, combine chicken soup, 1 cup of apple sauce and cornstarch paste.
4. Place on a medium... - 42.2224
1) In a blender grate cheese, about 1/2 cup at a time, until coarsely chopped.
2) Take a mixing bowl and transfer cheese into it.
3) Now, blend together all the remaining ingredients until onions are coarsely chopped.
4) Add this to the cheese and... - 31.8056
Muffaletta Aka Muffuletta Aka Moo-foo Le Tah
"Is the best sandwich in America the muffaletta?" New Orleans, is the home of Muffaletta. This sandwich made with Italian meats, cheeses and a special olive salad is perfect for a summer picnic by the river or even just a lunch out on your patio or you can... - 107.501
Cold Veal Caucasian Style
1. Slice enough veal for twenty-four finger-sized pieces.
2. Cream the butter with the chives and anchovies. Season with salt and pepper, spread the mixture between two pieces of veal to form sandwiches and chill.
3. Heat two cups of the bouillon with the... - 31.4811
Veal Heart Sandwich
Veal Heart Sandwich exploits the flavors of veal heart, peppercorns and mustard. This yummy Veal Heart Sandwich can be served hot or cold, as per your choice. Check out the Veal Heart Sandwich recipe. - 27.6725
3 Hearty Turkey Sandwiches
If you have some leftover turkey, then nothing can be much better way to use it than these hearty sandwiches. Watch the video to learn the tricks behind preparing 3 different kind of sandwiches and all of them are super yummy. You may not have to worry about... - 102.544
Lay toast, buttered sides up, on rack in broiler pan; top with asparagus and turkey.
Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pimiento; fold in egg whites and spread evenly over turkey, right to edges of toast.
Broil 6-7" from heat about 5 minutes... - 29.1884
The Reuben Sandwich
Toast bread on one side and spread the other side with thousand island dressing. Cover with a generous layer of sauerkraut and top with corned beef then with cheese. Grill until filling is heated through and cheese melts.The name tells us that we owe the... - 20.5663
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
Spread braunschweiger evenly over bottom half of loaf.
Arrange slices of cheese, ham, onion, tomato and lettuce over braunschweiger.
Combine eggs, mayonnaise, pickle, celery salt and pepper.
Spread over lettuce.
Replace top half... - 39.2698
Grease and line an 8-in sandwich tin.
Sift the flour, cocoa and salt.
Cream the fat until soft, add sugar, and beat until the mixture is light in colour and fluffy in texture.
Add the eggs one at a time with 1 tablesp of the sifted dry ingredients, beat well... - 38.2925
Bearnaise And Beef Fillet Sandwiches
To make bearnaise sauce, simmer wine vinegar, shallots, and tarragon in a small pan over medium heat until liquid evaporates.
Add butter and stir until melted, then cook until shallots are soft.
Whirl egg yolks in blender, then gradually add butter mixture in... - 42.9223
Sliced Bread Sandwich Loaf
1. Add gelatin to cold water and soften it. Place softened gelatin on hot water and allow to dissolve. Add 1 cup mayonnaise and stir well. Keep aside to thicken.
2. Prepare a mixture of 1.2 cup mayonnaise with salmon, pimiento, parsley, lemon juice... - 44.2353
Egg Salad Sandwich Pizzas
GETTING READY 1) In a small saucepan, place eggs and cover with cold water to hard-cook them. MAKING 2) Boil eggs and reduce heat to just below simmering. ... - 35.7171
Victoria Sponge Sandwich
1 Grease sandwich tins and put a round of greased greaseproof paper in each.
2 Preheat the oven to 375°F, gas mark 5
3 In a basin, soften butter.
4 Add in the sugar and beat very well together with the butter until the mixture... - 39.0697
New York Reuben
1. Place sauerkraut between sheets of absorbent kitchen paper and squeeze to remove as much moisture as possible.
2. Place bread slices under a preheated hot grill and toast on one side.
3. Spread untoasted side of each bread slice with dressing, then top... - 29.3924
1. Place the margarine and sugar in a bowl.
2. Sieve the flour into the fat and sugar.
3. Beat all together until soft and creamy with a wooden spoon - about 2 minutes.
4. Spread mixture into a Swiss roll tin. Mark in lines across surface using the back of a... - 32.9723
Neptune S Cheese Canapes
In medium glass bowl, combine cheese and butter.
Heat at LOW 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until softened.
Stir in crab, flour and pepper sauce; spread on muffins.
Cut each muffin into quarters and garnish, if desired, with pimento or paprika.
On paper plate or... - 36.6521
In 3-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine molasses, brown sugar, butter, vinegar and salt.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is... - 46.1279
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Beat the eggs, preferably in an electric mixer, with the baking powder and salt until thick and light-colored, gradually adding three-quarters cup granulated sugar. Add the vanilla and fold in the flour.
3. Turn into a 15... - 40.3061
In 5-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling,... - 46.6848
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Melt about half the butter and let it sit.
3. In a shallow pan, heat water and the vinegar until they boil gently.
4. Poach the eggs in the boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 46.7759
Tuna loaf is a light and easy lunch or dinner loaf that is easily prepared in a little over half hour. Made with white canned tuna combined with eggs and breadcrumbs, the tuna loaf is flavored with a dash of lemon juice, bell peppers, onions and a dash of... - 38.016
1. With a mixer or an electric blend, beat dry milk powder with oil to blend thoroughly.
2. Mix in 2 tablespoon of hot water and continue to beat until mixture turns foamy.
3. Slowly, add rest of the hot water and beat for 2 more minutes.
4.... - 25.9776
Sausage Egg And Tomato Pie
1. Preheat oven hot to 425°.
2. Take a 7 inch sandwich tin and line with 2/3 of the pastry. Wet the edges.
3. Spread sausage meat over it.
4. Layer with slices of tomato and hard-boiled egg over it.
5. Cover with remaining third of the... - 37.674
Endive Leaves In Oil
Wash and chop the endive leaves, then boil in a large pot of boiling water until tender â€” approx 1/2â€” 1 hour.
Drain and squeeze excess water out of the leaves with the palms of the hands, forming large balls.
Undo the balls, and spread on a... - 27.9808
1. Grease two 8-in. sandwich tins and line the bottom of each with a round of greaseproof paper.
2. Chop up the margarine in a mixing bowl.
3. Sieve in the dry ingredients.
4. Add the sugar, eggs, essence or flavouring and the milk.
5. Beat well for 1 minute... - 41.6168
Wing's Special Victoria Sponge Cake
Take a knob of butter on a piece of kitchen paper and rub all round the insides of two 18 cm sandwich tins.
Add a teaspoon of flour to each tin and shake so that the flour sticks to the butter.
Put the margarine and castor sugar into a large mixing bowl.
Sit... - 39.0036
Just Amazing Coffee Cake
Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and add the sugar.
Whisk - an electric whisk is best - until the mixture is very thick, creamy and frothy (about 10 minutes).
Put the water and butter into a small saucepan and heat gently to melt the butter.
Pour this into... - 47.8806
Swiss Onion Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 230° C (450° F).
2. In a bowl sift flour with sugar and salt, cut in the butter and milk. Mix the ingredients to form smooth dough.
3. Take out two-thirds of dough and spread it over the bottom of greased 8 inch... - 44.509
Italian Style Grilled Sausage And Cheese
Cover sausage with water and bring to a boil; then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Drain and use hot or cold.
Cut teleme cheese into thick slices and spread over a 10 by 14-inch rimmed metal platter or pan.
Sprinkle mozzarella over teleme.
To... - 33.9637
Hungarian Chocolate Gateau
1. With greaseproof paper, line two 9.5”, straight sided sandwich tins
2. Keep a large deep bowl over a pan of hot water and whisk eggs and sugar into the bowl until thick; whisk the coffee essence in too, take off from the hot water... - 45.963
Liver Supper Snacks
Lightly fry slices of liver, bacon and onions in a little butter.
Put through mincer or chop finely.
Season to taste and add a sprinkling of sage.
Roll out pastry thinly to a long oblong about 6-inches wide.
Spread filling mixture along one side of pastry... - 39.779
Chocolate Cream Shortbread
Did you know that you can make chocolate cream shortbread without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of chocolate cream shortbread without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 40.3713
German Beef Rolls
Lay steaks on flat surface.
Spread each with mustard; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Divide pickles, salt pork, and onion among steaks as shown.
Roll up steaks jelly-roll fashion; secure with beef-roll clamps, toothpicks, or thread.
Heat oil in heavy... - 42.0336
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet and line it with baking or greaseproof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F
3. On a lightly flour work surface, roll the Puff Paste into a long strip of about 16 inches of 1/4 inch thickness.
4. Cut... - 45.253
Sliced Pork Tenderloins With Sage And Currant Stuffing
To make the stuffing, melt the butter.
Add the onions and seasonings. Saute over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until the onions are transparent.
Pour over the bread crumbs.
Add the currants and conserve.
Toss well to blend flavours. Keep aside.
Wipe tenderloins,... - 45.1491
Devil's Food Cake With Plain Chocolate
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, then fold in the flour with the sour milk.
Mix the coffee, chocolate and soda together until the chocolate has melted.
Cool slightly, then stir in the vanilla.
Add to the flour mixture and... - 37.4622
1) In a saucepan, add the apples, 50 g (2 oz.) or 1/3 cup of the sugar and the orange rind and juice.
2) Cook in simmering heat for 20 minutes,
3) Pound with wooden spoon till apples are tender.
4) Cool the contents.
5) Remove the crust... - 38.3541
Poppy Seed Cake
1. In a bowl, cover the poppy seeds with milk and let them soak overnight.
2. Grease three 9-inch layer cake tins with butter and line them with baking paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
4. Into a large basin, sift together,... - 49.1564
Classic Devil's Food Cake
Put the chocolate, milk, brown sugar and one egg yolk in the top of a double saucepan or in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of hot water.
Heat gently, stirring, until the chocolate melts and the sugar dissolves.
Remove from the heat.
Sift the flour, soda... - 44.5995
Spicy Black Bean Pitas With Vegetables
1. To make the beans, in a Dutch oven cover them with cold water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour and sprinkle with the salt.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ©... - 48.5425
Lemon Cream Sponge
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, add in egg yolks, sugar, water, lemon rind and salt. Beat together to get a thick, fluffy mixture.
3) Sift the flour and cornflour together. Add it into the egg mixture while stirring... - 44.7307
Chocolate Caramel Brownies-you've Been Warned
I really didn't have high hopes for these to be honest with you. I just so happen to be craving a moist and chewy brownie and was in the mood to play around with a recipe I found online.
They came out so yummalicious and I love how simple they are. Just... - 117.703
Chocolate Mandarin Gateau
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 8 1/2 inch straight-sided sandwich tin and line and grease it.
3) Next, take a mixing blow and gently whisk butter and sugar until soft and creamy.
4) Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
5)... - 46.9416
Fresh Peach And Hazelnut Shortcake
1) Cream together the butter and the sugar thoroughly and then whisk in the eggs and the flour.
2) Keep aside in a cool place.
3) If you have only fresh hazelnuts, toast them until brown right through, then snap off their skins and chop... - 47.1872
My Favorite! Chocolate Cake!. Who doesn't like chocolate cake. This super delicious chocolate cake recipe shouldn't be missed at any cost. Try it and you will believe me when I say its addictive!!! - 48.2496
Marmalade Chocolate Cake
Marmalade Chocolate Cake are delicious. My husband loves these, so I bake them for him during the weekends and holidays so that he can enjoy it in peace. They are just too yummy. Try this Marmalade Chocolate Cake and you will understand. - 46.9944
Coffee Cake - Recipe
Are you craving for a coffee cake? Sonia's recipe is an impressive dessert with a perfect balance of coffee and hazelnuts, that will amaze both you and your guests! - 144.209