- » Hot Cocoa Cupcake
Hot Cocoa Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot cocoa cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot cocoa cupcake recipes.
Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
Add enough milk to vinegar to measure 1/2 cup liquid; set aside.
Cream the butter with extract.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add egg and beat... - 45.069
Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes
Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes has a superb taste. The vanilla and cocoa gives the Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes an energizing taste. Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 38.153
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
Tradition never fails. This video shows how to prepare classic chocolate cupcake. Add peppermint to it, well it all the more better. Chocolate addicts are going to love these super moist, deliciously rich and easy to make cupcakes. Next time, surprise your... - 100.353
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a fun item at any time. Monique adds a simple pepperminty zing to these dishes with the help of crushed candy canes.These colorful variations are a wonderful dish to serve up on a festive occasion. - 106.901
Malted Chocolate Cupcakes
These chocolate malt cupcakes with malted vanilla buttercream frosting are like chocolate malt shake with the whipped cream on top but in cupcake form. These decadent, moist chocolaty cupcakes are hard to resist and can satisfy the sweetest of sweet craving! - 135.588
Diabetes Dessert- 90 Calorie Chocolate Cupcakes
Join Toby Smithson as she prepares the 90 calorie cupcakes (with 13 grams carbohydrate) from a recipe on loan from Marlene Koch's new book "Eat More of What You Love" (2012, Running Press). Who says no sweets? - 0
How To Make Smores Cupcakes
Deep Dark, Moist Chocolate Cake + Chocolate Ganache + Graham Cracker Crust + Caramelized Sugar Pearls+ Marshmallow Frosting + MORE Ganache!? - 116.864
Imperial Crypt Black Metal Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place cupcake liners into cupcake tray and set aside.
3. In a small bowl mix the cocoa powder with the hot water and whisk until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl add the flour, baking soda, baking powder... - 0
Mocha Cup Cakes
A rich fudgy frosting and syrup in the cake mixture keep these cakes deliciously moist. Bake each paper-easeful in a bun tin to keep its shape. In a large pan, gently heat together the coffee essence, water, butter, caster sugar and syrup, stirring until the... - 33.8182
Mississippi Mud Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #20
For a delicious and easy to make cupcake recipe, watch this video and get ready to surprise your guests. This recipe will yield a treat so tasty that your guests wouldn't want to leave! Watch now to know more! - 110.11
Fudge Cocoa Cakes
Sift dry ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Add dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into 12 foil-lined cupcake pans.
Bake at 350° for 18 minutes.
Cool before frosting. - 41.1565
Chocolate And Black Coffee Baked Cupcakes
Want to know of a yummy dessert recipe that is actually an interesting twist to a loved classic? Then watch this video and learn to make amazing chocolate cupcakes, unlike the ones you have ever tasted! - 99.0132
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Soft & tender chocolate cake, crowned with creamy peanut butter frosting. Accented with crushed peanuts and drizzled with chocolate, these are a treat, whether you're vegan or not. - 109.024
Chocolate Sundae Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using electric mixer on high speed, in large mixing bowl beat together egg yolks and sugar until thick and lemon colored; gradually beat in oil.
3. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour,... - 45.795
1. Pre heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
2. Place cupcake cases into a 12-hole muffin or cupcake tin.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the measured quantities of sugar, flour, baking powder, and cocoa.
4. Whisk the eggs, milk and... - 43.8411
Heat oven to 350°.
Line medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches, with paper baking cups.
Beat all ingredients in large bowl on medium speed about 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly, until blended.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl... - 36.4749
S'more Cupcakes & Marshmallow Frosting
Jack from Cooking With Jack is gonna show you how to make these sinful s'mores cupcakes and I'm going to show you how to make a heavenly, fluffy marshmallow frosting (7 minute frosting) to top it off!! - 128.751
Mini Toblerone Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. Line a mini muffin tray with cupcake liners.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
4. Add brown sugar and mix well. Make a well in the center.
5. In a... - 0
Chocolate Cup Cakes
1) In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together
with a wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes or an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes until thoroughly mixed.
2) Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon of mixture into paper muffin cases, placed in a microwave muffin pan,... - 41.0294
1. In small saucepan blend together sugar, cocoa and cornstarch in water.
2. Place the pan on a low flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in the margarine and vanilla to get a thick smooth... - 38.1883
Mock Dobos Torta
Prepare cake mix using package directions.
Line two 8 x1 1/2 inch round cake dishes with waxed paper, trimming to fit.
Pour 2 1/4 cups batter into each cake dish. (Remaining batter may be used for cupcakes.) Cook, one at a time, at MEDIUM (5) for 6 minutes,... - 39.6
Chocolate Date M'hencha (moroccan Pastry)
1. In a bowl put the date paste and microwave it for 30 seconds. Set aside.
2. In another bowl add dark chocolate and butter. Put it in a double boiler or microwave and melt it till smooth while stirring.
3. FILLING: To the bowl with melted... - 0