- » Hot Citrus
Hot Citrus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot citrus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot citrus recipes.
Hot Spiced Citrus Tea Mix
Hot Spiced Citrus Tea Mix is a beautiful combination of flavors that will warm up your winter evenings. It can also be a wonderful gift for the festive season. Watch this video to see what all you will need to prepare this magical mix! - 133.409
Pickled Hot Green Chilli Citrus Flavored Quick Sauce
Want to make your food hot and spicy but didn’t know the right way to do it? Bale Dave's pickled hot green chilli citrus flavored quick sauce can turn any bland cracker to good use if used as a spread and can also be used as marinade on chicken or fish for... - 63.3166
Hot Citrus Tea
1) In 1 1/2-quart saucepan add 1 quart water and bring it to a boil.
2) In another small saucepan, add remaining 2 tablespoons water, the sugar, juices, and cinnamon stick.
3) Cook the mixture by continuous stirring until sugar is dissolved and... - 38.8146
Microwave Hot Mulled Cider
1. In glass bowl, combine all ingredients and cook on HIGH (9) for 8 minutes until boiling.
2. Strain into mugs and serve. - 32.6756
Cumin Chicken With Hot Citrus Salsa
1 For salsa, in a small mixing bowl combine the tomatoes and boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain; chop tomatoes. Peel and chop the orange, reserving about 2 teaspoons of the juice. In a medium mixing bowl combine tomatoes, chopped orange, reserved... - 29.3952
Hot Citrus Mulled Wine
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple cider, pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 6 hours. Remove and discard the... - 29.167
Hot Citrus Fruit Salad
Mix citrus fruit, cherries, curry powder and bananas.
Add margarine to fruit.
Mix gently, then add sugar and cornstarch.
Bake 40 minutes at 350°. - 26.9873
Hot Citrus Spiced Apple Cider
In 3-quart pitcher or bowl, combine all ingredients.
Cook uncovered, 15 minutes or until hot.
Stir and remove spices. - 26.0082