- » Hot Cinnamon Oil
Hot Cinnamon Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot cinnamon oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot cinnamon oil recipes.
Cinnamon Flavored Hot Cross Buns
Prepare the yeast batter: mix 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, the compressed or dry yeast and the warm milk and water together in a large bowl.
Cover and set aside until frothy, about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one.
Mix the remaining flour... - 42.3907
Place spices and seasoning in 1 quart glass bottle.
Add oil almost to fill.
Cap. - 29.2888
Breakfast Hot Cross Buns
In a mixing bowl combine 2 cups of the flour, yeast,and cinnamon.
In saucepan heat milk, oil, sugar, and salt till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry ingredients in mixing bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl... - 39.1556
Hot Cross Buns
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water and 1 tsp. sugar.
2. In a large bowl combine milk, oil, sugar and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Combine 1 c. flour with the cinnamon, and add to bowl.
4. Add eggs and beat well.
5. Stir in yeast and currants.
6. Add enough... - 44.6105
Greek Anise Loaf
Soften yeast in water.
Pour hot milk over sugar, butter, and salt; stir till butter melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in flavorings.
Add 7 cup of the flour; mix well.
Stir in egg, softened yeast; beat well.
Add remaining flour (or enough to make a soft... - 41.4802
Cinnamon Rolls For Breakfast
These cinnamon rolls are perfect to be had at Christmas breakfast! The chef here shares the very basic recipe for cinnamon rolls, baked with brown sugar filling and with a delicious glaze. A great way to kick start your festival menu! - 98.9442
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
Using the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, peel, core and slice the apple into rings.
In Batter Bowl, combine pancake mix and cinnamon.
Add milk, egg and 1 tablespoon of oil; stir just to mix.
Add a little more milk or water if necessary to make batter thin enough... - 39.541
Mix the flour, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
Sprinkle the yeast into warm water and stir gently until the yeast is dissolved.
Add the corn germ oil and molasses or honey to the yeast mixture, stirring constantly.
Add the liquids to the flour in the... - 40.959
Combine sugar, oleo and corn syrup in a microwaveable dish.
Bring to boil, then cook Full power for 2 minutes.
Remove; add soda and stir.
The soda will cause the hot mixture to foam.
Be sure to mix thoroughly.
Add cinnamon oil and a few drops of red food... - 36.5765
1)Sprinkle salt , pepper, cinnamon and cloves on chicken.
2)Brown chicken over medium-high heat in hot oil on one side.
3)Further chop onion finely and put garlic through press.
4)On the other side of the chicken add onion and garlic and let it cook... - 41.0994
Chilled Peaches With Arborio Rice Pudding And Cinnamon Churros
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Score a shallow X in the bottom of each peach. Submerge the peaches in the boiling water for 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the peaches to the ice water to cool. Peel, cut... - 36.765
Cinnamon Scented Roast Duck Salad In Egg Flour Wrappers
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Trim excess fat from duck in neck area and near tail.
Place duck on a rack in a heavy roasting pan.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Crush remaining portion of stalks; cut in 3-inch pieces.
In a wok or a large... - 42.5404
1. In a small pan, whisk together curry powder and 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the oil until well blended. Gradually whisk in remaining 3/4 cup (180 ml) oil. Add cinnamon stick(s). Heat over medium heat, stirring often, just until warm (not hot or boiling). Remove... - 21.8371
Bufenu ( Ripe Mango Pickle In Oil )
1. Wash the mangoes and dry them gently with a soft cloth and set aside.
2. Take a large bowl and place the mustard powder in it along with 1 cup of oil and beat well with a spoon.
3. Crush the garlic, cumin, cinnamon and cloves coarsely and set aside. Use... - 34.913
Hara Bhara Subz Pulao (zero Oil And Weight Loss) By Tarla Dalal
A medley of veggies add color and flavor to this hot and spicy dish. Brown rice is a storehouse of various nutrients like carbohydrates, protein, vitamin A, iron etc. and when combined with veggies it makes a wholesome fibre rich meal. I am sure you will not... - 0
Bufenu Or Ripe Mango Pickle In Oil
Wash the mangoes and dry them gently with a soft cloth and set aside.
Take a large bowl and place the mustard powder in it along with 1 cup of oil and beat well with a spoon.
Crush the garlic, cumin, cinnamon and cloves coarsely and set aside. Use half a cup... - 40.5748
Shahi Korma Biryani- Zero Oil By Tarla Dalal
Truly royal! unlike the traditional method of adding loads of cream, ghee etc. To make this "shahi" recipe, here we use low fat milk and zero-oil. You won't know the difference... it tastes just as good! i have replaced cream with poppy seeds and cashewnut... - 0
Cinnamon Pecan Bowls 710
This recipe gives all the flavor and satisfaction of hot, fresh cinnamon rolls with no dairy, eggs or processed sugar! This vegan recipe for cinnamon rols replaces the baked rolls with whole grain, organic brown rice. - 0
Cinnamon Fritter Sticks
1) In a medium-size saucepan add oil, 1 cup water, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Bring to a boil.
2) Remove from heat and add flour beating till smooth. The batter will be thick and form dough. Let cool.
3) In a medium-size skillet fill with oil 1/2-inch... - 41.5251
Cinnamon Sugary Tortilla Chips
Want to have a sugar rush? Make this simple sugar craving by frying the tortillas and then simple sprinkling over some sugar and cinnamon! Voila done in minutes. Watch Vicki show you how! - 75.0839
Orange Cinnamon Waffles
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients; in a small bowl, beat together the eggs with orange juice, buttermilk and oil
2. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and stir till combine; bakein a hot waffle iron
3. Serve as... - 34.3724
Cinnamon Scented French Toast
1. Cut the bread into half for convenience.
2. Take a small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg whites, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Pour into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
4. Nipping the pieces of the bread, soak it in the milk mixture for a few minutes.
5.... - 42.6761
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle sugar and dry yeast or crumble cake into water in large bowl of electric mixer.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Add egg... - 43.9204
Cinnamon Elephant Ears
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine all ingredients except cinnamon and sugar; mix well.
Divide dough into 12 pieces.
Lctsit 10 minutes.
Roll out on a lightly floured board.
Using hands, stretch each piece cirinto cular shape.
Heat vegetable oil in 10-inch... - 39.6627
Cinnamon Doughnut Balls
Slowly heat oil (at least 2 Inches deep) in an electric skillet or deep fryer to 375°.
Combine flour with 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl.
Add 1/4 cup salad oil, milk, egg, orange peel and walnuts; beat with a fork until... - 39.8107
Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Lisa Shively's cooking Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes in her kitchen. Join her as she shows you how to enjoy sweet potatoes everyday. In partnership with the NC Dept of Agriculture & Consumer Services and the NC Sweet Potato Commission. For more, go to... - 27.7322
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes Crepes
1) Sieve flour and salt in a bowl.
2) Add egg, salad oil and milk to make a thin batter.
3) In a 17.5 cm (7 in.) frying-pan heat oil.
4) Drop at the center of the pan 2 tablespoonsful of batter into and tilt to spread it all around.
5) Turn the... - 47.9324
Cinnamon Apple Fritters
1. Take a shallow bowl, add egg, salt, sugar and cinnamon and beat well.
2. In a small bowl, sieve in flour with baking powder. Add to egg mixture alternating with milk and whisk. Keep aside for 10 minutes and then stir.
3. Take a deep saucepan or... - 44.2152
Cinnamon Prune Bread
1. To prepare the cake pan, grease a 9X5X3 loaf pan, and sprinkle ½ cup of pecans evenly on the bottom of the pan. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl soak prunes in boiling water and keep aside
3. In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking... - 47.3339
Cinnamon Rice Doughnuts
Blend egg, rice flour, milk, and oil.
Combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
Stir into egg mixture just till moistened.
Shape the batter into doughnuts and into deep hot fat (375°).
Fry till golden, about 1 1/2 minutes per... - 36.6314
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Dissolve yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar in warm water.
Meanwhile, measure 4 cups of flour into a bowl.
Add sugar and salt.
Cut in the margarine until mealy.
Add eggs to the yeast and stir into dry ingredients.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough and... - 42.4987
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
1. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Add buttermilk mixture to... - 28.2368
Cinnamon Sweet Fritters
Combine milk and flour and beat until batter is thick and bubbly.
In a heavy saucepan heat 2 inches of oil to 360 degrees.
Drop batter by the tablespoonful into the hot oil.
Fry only a few at a time and turn as soon as the loukoumades are golden brown on the... - 28.5714
Pumpkin Waffles With Cinnamon Syrup
In small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; blend well.
Stir in apple cider and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
Remove from heat.
Add margarine; stir until melted.
Heat waffle... - 40.2687
Chocolate Cinnamon Doughnuts
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
Beat eggs and sugar together till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in 1/4 cup cooking oil and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and buttermilk... - 43.8325
Carmina Tapia's Cinnamon Pine Nut Bunuelos
1. Mix flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
2. Rub in the shortening with fingertips until blended.
3. Stir in water gradually, mixing until dough cleans sides of bowl and forms a ball.
4. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface about 5... - 42.8007
Mix sugar and cinnamon in shallow bowl; set aside.
Combine 3/4 cup water, butter and salt in heavy medium saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until butter melts.
Increase heat and bring to boil.
Add flour all at once and stir with wooden spoon to blend.
Stir over... - 39.3387
Cream the yeast with the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the fat.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and beaten egg.
Mix to a soft but manageable dough, adding more milk if necessary.
Cover with a damp cloth and... - 42.5596
Fried Cinnamon Balls
In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (80 g) sugar until pale and fluffy.
Add lemon peel and salt.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift flour with baking powder; fold into mixture with a metal spoon to make a dough.
Heat oil... - 42.683
Apple And Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
In a bowl whisk together 1 cup of the buttermilk and the oats and let the mixture stand for 15 minutes.
In a large bowl whisk together the egg, the brown sugar, and the apple.
Stir in the flours, the baking soda, the salt, the cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of the... - 35.468
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
If you are wondering what to make for dessert this weekend, opt for the sinfully sweet cinnamon roll pancakes. It's so rich and spicy sweet that you would want to stop in your tracks and take a second helping. And the good news is that it's extremely... - 128.528
Fried Cinnamon Buns
1. In a saucepan, scald milk; add sugar, salt, and butter, stirring until butter melts. Cool the mixture to 105° to 115°.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Now add in milk mixture, egg, and 1 1/2 cups flour to... - 46.8243
Feisty Sugar And Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than the sugar coated cinnamon flavored doughnuts? Betty demonstrates how to make the perfect doughnuts that might take little bit time to make, but are nevertheless, a great way to show off your culinary... - 104.771
Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Cinnamon
Sweet Potatoes roasted with a twist! These potatoes are seasoned with a hint of cayenne for that extra flavor. Its simple and yummy! Watch the video for more - 91.2348
Southern Cinnamon Pumpkin Preserves
Place pumpkin in a large enamel or porcelain pot and cover with sugar.
overnight or for at least 12 hours.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, to the boiling point.
Boil until the syrup forms two drops on a metal spoon or candy thermometer reaches heavy... - 32.0666
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to mix well. Blend in egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla until a smooth batter forms.
2. In a large heavy saucepan or deep-fat fryer, heat 4 inches oil to 375°F. on... - 39.0058
Cinnamon Drop Scones
1) Beat the eggs.
2) Take a clean dish towel to keep the scones.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, stir in the sugar and the beaten egg, then gradually add the milk and the melted butter.
4) Beat the... - 42.7585
Oatmeal Cinnamon Muffins
1. Turn the oven to 400°. Put a paper bake cup into each of the muffin pan cups.
2. In the large mixing bowl put the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir with the wooden spoon to mix. Save until Step 4.
3. Crack the egg into the... - 38.1213
Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
To make the sweet dough: In a small bowl, combine the yeast, water, and 1 teaspoon of the sugar.
Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the mixture is foamy.
In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, salt, and the remaining 1/4 cup... - 43.7247
In bowl of an electric mixer, beat together eggs and the 1/4 cup sugar until thick and lemon colored.
Stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended; stir in an additional 1/4 cup... - 36.5047
How To Make Bunuelos - A Mexican Pastry With Cinnamon And Sugar
This Mexican dessert is traditionally served at Christmas time. These are sort of like fritters or cinnamon donuts. Very yummy. In Mexico these crisp pastries, are often eaten as a mid-afternoon sweet. Bunuelos are coated in a sugar cinnamon mixture and... - 136.921
Banana Fritter With Cinnamon Sugar
As soon as you peel and cut the bananas, squeeze the lime juice over.
To make the batter, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl, add the egg and a quarter of the liquid to give a sticky consistency.
Beat till smooth, then add the... - 39.1106
Cinnamon Thyme Chicken
Chef Keith Snow makes some delicious grilled chicken thighs with a cinnamon thyme herb paste. - 108.913
With a mixer, beat the butter thoroughly in a large mixing bowl.
Beat in the sugar.
Add the egg yolks, one at a time, beating until light in color.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and ginger in another bowl.
Stir into the butter... - 40.1459
Cinnamon Raisin Doughnuts
Combine 1 cup flour and yeast.
Heat 1/4 cup sugar, milk, oil, and salt just till warm (115-120°); stir constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add eggs.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute; scrape bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
By hand,... - 39.9327
In saucepan combine water, butter, the 2 tea spoons sugar, and the salt.
Bring to boiling, stirring till butter melts.
Add flour all at once.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove from heat and vigorously beat in... - 43.838
Oven Fried Cinnamon Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. On a large plate, season the flour with salt and pepper.
3. In a clean, dry glass bowl, add egg whites and mix in the turmeric and cinnamon. Whisk the egg with a fork
4. Bread the chicken pieces by dredging... - 46.7615
Poppy Seed Rolls And Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1)In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water and add honey.
2)Once the yeast begins to bubble add in the wheat germ, tamari, buttermilk and 2 cups of flour.
3)Using a hand mixer at high speed, blend the yeast mixture for 5 minutes.
4)Now add ¼ cup... - 47.7332
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 116.295
The day before the barbecue, clean chicken thoroughly.
Place chicken in a glass or ceramic dish.
Mix marinade ingredients.
Pour over chicken halves.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning chicken occasionally.
Remove chicken from dish, reserving... - 46.0141
Cinnamon Sugar Stuffed Apple Dumplings
Roll pastry out to 3/16" thickness and cut into six 7" squares.
Pare and core apples, reserving skins, and place one in the center of each square.
Fill center of apples with 1/2 c of the sugar and 1 teasp of the cinnamon combined.
Dot the apples with 1... - 45.1144
Cinnamon Spiced Nutty Brown Rice
This Asian Style Cinnamon spiced nutty brown rice is definitely a treat to the senses. Traditional spices impart great flavor to the wholesome brown rice, while pine nuts add a desirable crunch to every bite. Bean sprouts may also be added to up the... - 0
Vegan Cinnamon Carrot Cake
You'll love this vegan carrot cake made in its classic and traditional style. Simple, quick and easy to make, this carrot cake recipe is a delicious sweet end to any meal, on any occasion. - 56.1819
Qatari Chef -- Brownie Coffee Cake
Yummy brownie coffee cake, easy to make only few steps and you can indulge yourself and your share it with the one that you love - 93.6565
Wash the chick peas and soak them in cold water for 2 hours.
Drain the chick peas and place them in a pan with the meat and stock.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer until the chick peas and meat are tender and the liquid is absorbed.
Pass the cooked... - 38.89
1) In a large plastic bag, add the first 3 ingredients to combine properly. Set the bag aside.
2) Make 3- x 2-inch strips from the tortillas.
3) Pour in 1 inch oil to heat up at 375°. Fry the tortilla strips in batches until crisp and... - 39.7582
Boiled Dumplings In Hot Sauce
Most won ton wrappers are 8-10 cm (3-4 in) square.
Turn a small Chinese soup bowl or a glass upside down on the wrappers and cut around the bowl or rim of the glass with a sharp knife to form circles.
Combine pork, egg, ginger, rice wine, salt and pepper.
Put... - 45.0963
Bunuelos Mexico City Style
1 Be sure you have a rosette iron or other cookie iron. Using an electric blender, place the egg, water and flour in that order in the blender container. Blend at a high speed until the mixture looks like cream.
2 Heat the oil to 375°F.
3 Heat the cookie... - 32.354
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and nutmeg.
2. Add oil, milk, and egg whites, mixing well with a fork.
3. Drop from a teaspoon into hot oil and fry about 3 minutes or until browned.
4. Drain on paper towels.
5. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and roll... - 36.8055
Sweet Fritters For Kids
Start by making the syrup.
Put the honey, cinnamon, clove and 250 ml (8 fl oz) water in a saucepan and boil until the syrup just coats the back of a wooden spoon - about 5-6 minutes.
Add the lemon juice and boil for 2-3 minutes more.
Chill, when it will... - 42.6761
Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat with a rotary beater until smooth.
Bake in a hot waffle iron until brown.
Serve with syrup. - 31.8104
Short Cut Doughnuts
At room temperature, thaw bread dough as package directs, until dough is pliable (1 to 2 hours).
Cut thawed loaf crosswise and lengthwise to make 15 equal-size pieces (8 pieces for larger doughnuts).
On a lightly floured board, roll into balls or shapes of... - 33.4936
Sift the flour into a bowl which has been warmed.
Stir in the yeast and make a well.
Add the egg, warmed milk and sugar.
Mix together well to form a soft dough adding a little more milk if necessary to make a smooth dough.
Beat well and cover with a cling... - 46.9308
Glazed Game Hens With Master Sauce
For sauce: Combine first 12 ingredients in heavy 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven and mix well.
Place pan over low heat and simmer 1 hour.
Add game hens to sauce breast side down.
Return liquid to low boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer game hens 10... - 43.9116
Rinse fish well and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, cut diagonal slashes in flesh.
Rub fish with lemon juice and salt.
Place fish on a double thickness of aluminum foil and set aside.
Place all marinade ingredients in a blender.
Blend to make a smooth paste.
Rub... - 42.9864
Hot Lime Pickle
1.Wash the lime and cut into four halfway through.
2. Pound fenugreek seeds, cloves mustard seeds and cinnamon to a coarse powder.
3. In a bowl mix all the spices, salt and sugar.
4. Stuff this into the lime.
5. In a skillet heat oil... - 42.4824
Hot Fruit Salad
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, saucepan or wok over a moderate heat. Add the apples and cook gently for 2-3 minute.
2. Gradually add the peaches, orange and plums, cooking gently for 1 minute between each addition.
3. Finally add the banana and... - 29.8247
Hot Cross Buns
1. Heat milk, butter or oil, and honey to blood temperature.
2. When cooled to luke warm, add yeast and 1 1/2 c. flour.
3. Let rise until doubled.
4. Add fruit, which has been tossed in remaining flour, then salt, cinnamon, and egg.
5. Let rise again... - 44.6732
Mexican Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Mix flour, granulated sugar, espresso, baking powder and salt in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole or round microwavable dish, 8 X 1 1/2 or 9x2 inches.
Mix in milk, oil and vanilla with fork until smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and... - 44.4516
Warm Churros And Hot Chocolate
1. In a large saucepan, bring 1 3/4 cups of water to a boil with the butter and 1/2 tea spoon of salt. Remove from the heat, add the flour and stir vigorously until incorporated. Return to moderate heat and cook, stirring, until the dough pulls away from the... - 33.2754
Hot Cross Buns
Prepare hot roll mix with water and egg as directed on package, adding currants, citron and cinnamon with the flour mixture.
Cover; let rise in warm place until doubled in size, 45 to 60 minutes.
Grease (not oil) 8 or 9 inch square pan.
On well-floured... - 41.6676
Fruit Volcanos And Hot Springs
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine flours.
3) Add oil, honey, water and orange-blossom water, mixing well.
4) Prepare Volcanos by making rounds of 1-1/2" dimension, hollow inside using your thumb and shape into a cone.
5) Fill the... - 48.8554
Frosted Hot Cross Buns
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine milk, salad oil, sugar, and salt: cool to lukewarm.
Sift together 1 cup of the flour and the cinnamon; stir into milk mixture.
Add eggs; beat well.
Stir in softened yeast and... - 41.0459
Granny's Hot Cross Buns
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine milk, salad oil, sugar, and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Sift together 7 cup of the flour and the cinnamon; stir into milk mixture.
Add eggs; beat well.
Stir in softened yeast and... - 39.8639
Sweet Hot Cross Buns
Combine milk, shortening, 1/3 c sugar and salt, and cool to lukewarm.
Mix the 1 teasp sugar with yeast cake that has been softened in the lukewarm water, and add.
Add egg, raisins, cinnamon, allspice, and as much sifted all-purpose flour as can be stirred... - 38.7811
Hot Fudge Cake
This Hot Fudge Cake tastes heavenly ! Bite into a chunk of thisdreamy Hot Fudge Cake at dessert tonight and tell me how you've enjoyed it ! - 42.4473
Hot Mexican Chilli Sauce
Heat oil in a frying pan and cook red and green chillies, garlic, onions and coriander for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, lemon juice and water, tiring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until sauce... - 37.4032
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
To make the apples:
Peel and core the apples, then cut into small chunks.
Place in a 9" glass pie plate and toss with the cornstarch.
Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for... - 48.3787
Hot Cross Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 24-cup muffin pan.
2) In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and sugar in warm water. Let it rest or 5 minutes till foamy.
3) In a medium bowl, add 2 cups flour, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Mix... - 45.2233
Hot Cross Buns
In a large mixing bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast, and cinnamon; set aside.
In a small saucepan combine 3/4 cup milk, sugar, cooking oil and salt.
Heat and stir just till warm (120° to 130°).
Add to flour mixture.
Add the 3 egg... - 38.2844
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
FOR MAKING APPLES
1. Peel and core the apples, then cut the fruits into small chunks.
2. Place the bite-sized chunks in a 9" glass pie-plate and toss them gently with the cornstarch.
3. Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4. In... - 47.9231
Apricot Glazed Hot Cross Buns
1. Combine the sifted flour, yeast, spices, raisins, peel and sugar in the bowl of a food mixer. Add the milk, melted butter and egg. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10... - 35.4788
Hot Rolls With Lemon Butter
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in honey and egg.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add flour, milk... - 47.359
Fruit Filled Hot Cross Buns
Dissolve sugar in warm water and sprinkle over yeast.
Do not stir.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl beat together hot water, skim milk powder, sugar, molasses, and eggs.
Stir in yeast.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Turn out onto a well-floured board... - 42.3953
Hot Water Fruit Cake
Combine raisins, honey, oil, and baking soda in large bowl.
Pour water or coffee over mixture.
Mix well and cool to room temperature.
Prepare and set aside the dried fruit and nuts.
Sift together dry ingredients and stir into cooled raisin mixture.
Blend in... - 45.4215
Hot And Spicy Meat Sauce
1 In a 4-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2 Add, onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
3 Add celery and saute for another 1 minute.
4 Add the remining ingredients except the garnish.
5 Simmer for about 2 hours, until thick.
6... - 43.4786
Hot And Sour Vermicelli
Heat about 1/2 teaspoon oil in a pan.
Add one teaspoon chana dal.
When it turns slightly brown, add urad dal.
After one minute, add rest of the ingredients for masala except turmeric.
Fry masala on low heat till coconut turns light brown.
Add turmeric and... - 39.8273