- » Hot Chocolate Dip
Hot Chocolate Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot chocolate dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot chocolate dip recipes.
Hot Chocolate Sauce
To all you people who are bored of dipping your fruits, marshmallows, or pretzel sticks in whip cream. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Hot Chocolate Sauce. It has yummy written all over it. A great dip. - 89.2304
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 46.9416
Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Place all of the ingredients except for the vanilla extract in a small nonstick saucepan. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thickened and bubbly. Stir in the vanilla.
2. Transfer the mixture to a chafing dish or... - 20.5115
You May Also Like!
Scald milk in metal fondue pot over direct moderate heat.
Add sugar, salt, and a few chocolate bits at a time.
Stir until bits are melted.
Heat to desired serving temperature, stirring often.
Stir in vanilla.
Ladle into mugs or cups and top with marshmallows,... - 28.1314
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 93.0657
Hot Chunky Crab Dip
Hot Chunky Crab Dip has a nice taste. The lemon juice enhances the taste of Hot Chunky Crab Dip. The Crab lovers must try Hot Chunky Crab Dip. - 29.0046
1) In the top of a double boiler, combine the chocolate and cream together.
2) Place the top over hot water and stir until the chocolate is melted and thoroughly blended with the cream.
3) Stir in the Cointreau and mix thoroughly
4) In a small pan or... - 38.3642
White Or Dark Chocolate Dipped Dried Fruits
1. In top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, melt white chocolate until smooth enough to coat dates and prunes.
2. Remove top of double boiler from hot water. Cool slightly.
3. Dip dates and prunes, one at a time, into coating, covering halfway;... - 32.3175
Double Chocolate Dip
In the top of a double boiler combine the semisweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate, and shortening.
Place chocolate mixture over, but not touching, hot water.
Cook and stir over medium heat till chocolate is melted.
Remove from heat to dip cookies.
If... - 21.3061
Chocolate-dipped Coconut Balls
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 38.8379
White Chocolate Dipped Apricots
Line baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
Melt white chocolate in bowl over hot (not boiling) water; stir constantly.
Dip half of each apricot piece in chocolate, coating both sides.
Place on prepared baking sheet.
Refrigerate until firm.
Store in... - 22.0782
Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Gradually beat in butter and water.
Remove from heat and stir in triple sec.
Pour into a serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
Stir before serving.
If desired, sauce may be... - 29.3504
Chocolate Dipped Cherries
1. Combine the above ingredients very well, and chill for easy handling.
2. Drain cocktail cherries with stems.
3. Carefully circle dough around each cherry.
4. Combine, in top of double boiler 1 1/2 lbs. semi sweet chocolate 3/4 slab parowax
5. Allow to melt... - 25.6528