Chili Pepper Jelly
- » Hot Chili Pepper Jelly
Hot Chili Pepper Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot chili pepper jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot chili pepper jelly recipes.
Hot Pepper Jelly
1. Sterilize 6 (8 ounce) jars and lids.
2. Heat water in a hot water canner.
3. Wearing rubber gloves, combine green peppers and chili peppers in a small bowl.
4. Place half of the mixture into food processor jar with 1/2 cup of the... - 39.4765
Dark Hot Chili Sauce
Peel and cut tomatoes coarsely.
Chop peppers, and dice onions.
Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Simmer uncovered about 1 hour, stirring occasionally, especially as mixture thickens.
Ladle into sterilized jars, and seal.
Makes... - 38.8888
Strawberry Hot Pepper Sauce
Soak dried chilies in boiling water in bowl; drain, reserving liquid.
Puree chilies with 1 cup soaking liquid in blender or food processor.
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in medium saucepan over medium heat; remove with slotted spoon.
Strain pureed peppers... - 44.0862
Turkey With Chili Sage Glaze
1. Remove and discard leg truss from turkey. Pull off and discard lumps of fat. Remove giblets and neck (reserve for other uses). Rinse bird well. Insert a meat thermometer straight down through the thickest part of the turkey breast to the bone.
2. On a... - 26.144
Sweet And Sour Meatballs Grape Jelly
1. In a mixing bowl, add the bread cubes and pour the milk over them. Let soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Add the beef, egg, onion and seasonings to the bread cubes.
3. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly with a fork.
4. Dampen... - 44.9365
Chili Cheese Snacks
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese.
Add the cheddar cheese, chilies, olives, onion and hot pepper sauce.
Separate each tube of crescent dough into four rectangles; press perforations to seal.
Spread cheese mixture over dough.
Roll up jelly-roll style,... - 37.8202
Currant Barbecue Style Chicken
Preheat the broiler.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, on an unheated rack in a broiler pan.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 15 to 18 minutes or till chicken is lightly browned.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan stir together jelly, chili... - 41.2128
Spicy Sweet Grilled Shrimp
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. In a small saucepan, combine jelly, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire, jalapeno and chilies.
3. Cook mixture over medium heat, until jelly melts, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Thread four shrimp on each... - 34.0887
Meatballs In Grape Sauce
Combine ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and garlic salt with 1/2 cup water; blend well.
Shape into small balls; brown in hot fat in skillet.
Drain on absorbent toweling.
Combine chili sauce, jelly and lemon juice in saucepan; simmer, stirring... - 30.2946
Meatballs In Grape Sauce
Combine ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pep- per and garlic salt with 1/2 cup water; blend well.
Shape, into small balls; brown in hot fat in skillet.
Drain on absorbent toweling.
Combine chili sauce, jelly and lemon juice in saucepan; simmer, stirring... - 36.069
Spicy Barbecued Roast Venison
Brown roast on all sides in olive oil, then place in a roasting pan.
Add all the remaining ingredients except jelly to the pan juices and heat to boiling, scraping bottom of pan to loosen all particles.
Pour sauce over meat and roast in preheated moderate... - 45.6826
Taco Popcorn Ole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
Place popcorn in single layer in prepared pan.
Coat lightly with cooking spray.
Combine chili powder, salt, garlic powder and red pepper, if desired, in small bowl; sprinkle over popcorn.
Mix... - 33.2527
Fiesta Chicken Thighs
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In plastic bag, mix together flour, garlic salt, lemon pepper and chili powder and shake in chicken to coat.
3. In large frying pan, heat margarine and oil over medium temperature and cook chicken... - 46.9043
Bacon Chestnut Wraps
1. On a microwave roasting rack set inside a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place half of bacon.
2. Using paper towels cover, and microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bacon is slightly brown, but not crisp.
3. Do the same with the... - 39.7469
Non Swedish Meatballs
1. In a bowl mix meat, onion, potato, egg, salt, pepper and garlic together lightly.
2. Shape into approximately 60 bite-sized balls.
3. In a pan bring chili sauce, water and jelly to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and place the meatballs in the... - 41.4999
Marinated Pork Kebabs
Combine the chili sauce, jelly, allspice, red pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
Place the pork in a self-sealing plastic food storage bag, add half the chili sauce mixture, push out all the air, and seal.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes... - 40.1648
To make hot sauce, in saucepan combine mushroom soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and green chili peppers; heat till bubbly.
Dip tortillas, one at a time, in hot sauce just till tortillas become limp.
(Or, heat some cooking oil in a small skillet; dip tortillas in... - 37.3881
Brown the ground beef in a large Skillet and drain.
Mash the beans, then add the onion flakes, 2 teaspoons chili powder and garlic salt and mix well.
Stir into the ground beef.
Separate the biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
Sprinkle the cornmeal on working... - 42.8197
Cut steak into 6 rectangular pieces; pound each piece flat.
Season with a little salt and pepper.
Spread onion over meat to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Roll up each piece as for jelly roll; secure meat rolls with wooden picks.
Place meat rolls, seam side down,... - 41.517
Skillet Enchiladas is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Skillet Enchiladas. - 42.8365
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot.
Add eggplant; saute 3 minutes.
Add bell pepper and next 5 ingredients; saute 1 minute.
Add tomato juice and water; cook 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid... - 39.1391
Steak Roll Ups With Noodles
1 Place the steak between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound steak to a 12x8-inch rectangle. Sprinkle the steak with the 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, the sage, and basil. Roll up, jelly-roll style,... - 28.8155
Peel and dice apples into large heavy saucepan (5Ã¢â‚¬â€6-quart size).
Add remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Let mixture simmer 1 hour.
Uncover, and continue cooking until thickened, stirring occasionally to... - 38.5605
Pork In Red Sauce
In a mortar, pound the drained peppers together with the garlic, onions, laos, sereh, trassi and asem until a smooth paste is formed.
Season with salt to taste.
Heat the lard or oil in a saucepan and saute the pungent paste for five minutes over medium heat,... - 38.1713
Tacos Con Puerco
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork cubes, onion, and garlic until meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/2 cup chopped green chilies. Stir remaining chopped green chilies into meat mixture with water, salt,... - 32.4992
American Style Mediterranean Stuffed Lamb Loin
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F.
2) Take a medium skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it. Saute garlic and onion in it for about 3 minutes.
3) Add sundried tomatoes, basil, spinach, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and pine nuts. Cook... - 45.6482
Jalapeno Chicken Wirh Mole Poblano
1. Toast sesame seeds in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
2. To pan, add onion, garlic, banana, prunes, raisins, peanut butter, and 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water. Cook... - 35.5135
Shrimp Pasta Roll
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a frying pan melt butter.
3) Add celery, onion and first amount of salt. Stir fry until soft.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix shrimp, chili sauce, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and... - 46.9723
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, skip to step 4 after preparing the dough with hand. If food processor is being used, fit it with a steel blade or a dough blade and pour ¾ cup of hot... - 47.562