- » Hot Calico Beans
Hot Calico Beans Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Hot Calico Beans recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Hot Calico Beans recipes.
Hot Calico Beans
Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Cook about 30 minutes, stirring often. - 25.3246
You May Also Like!
Betty's Calico Beans
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat over 3 to 4 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 36.0472
Joan's Calico Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the bacon till it is crisp.
2) Drain the crisped bacon, keeping aside 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
3) In the drippings, cook the onion till it is tender.
4) To a slow cooker, add the onion and bacon.
5) Add the beans, brown... - 42.4371
Calico Wax Beans
1. In a large frying pan, heat oil and sautÃ© fresh or frozen beans for 5 minutes or until the ingredients are tender.
2. Add tomatoes, sugar, salt, pepper and water. Cover the pan.
3. Simmer for 20 minutes or until beans are crisply tender. Keep... - 38.2351
Calico Bean Pot
1. In a large ( 3 to 4 quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, place bacon
2. Brown it in the microwave for 4 to 6 minutes, or until crisp.
3. Remove bacon and keep aside to be used later. .
4. To the bacon drippings, add onion and return to the... - 42.8921
How To Make Baked Calico Beans
For all those who are looking out for an easy and economical dish, this baked calico beans recipe is the one to go for. The chef here showcases well explained instructions to make calico beans with ground beef and sausage. This is very filling and hearty dish... - 117.643
Pat's Calico Baked Beans
1) In a slow cooker, combine the beans.
2) In a skillet, brown the bacon and crumble it. Add to the beans in the cooker and add the onion. Stir well.
3) Mix the salt, mustard, brown sugar, garlic, vinegar and ketchup together.
4) Pour the mixture all... - 41.7206