- » Hot Butterscotch Sauce
Hot Butterscotch Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot butterscotch sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot butterscotch sauce recipes.
Raspberry Cobbler With Hot Butterscotch Sauce
This Raspberry Cobbler with Hot Butter Sauce tastes really out of this world ! Try out this amazing berry dessert ! Your suggestions for this Raspberry Cobbler with Hot Butter Sauce are welcome. - 48.2277
Apple Cake With Hot Butterscotch Sauce
In saucepan, combine dates and Calvados; cover and heat until bubbly; simmer for 1 minute.
In large bowl, cream butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time; stir in apples and date mixture.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking... - 41.3629
Hot Butterscotch Sauce
In saucepan, bring sugar, syrup and butter to boil, stirring; boil for 3 minutes.
Stir in cream and return to boil.
Remove from heat; add vanilla.
Makes 2-1/2 cups (625 mL). - 26.312
Hot Butterscotch Sauce
In heavy 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat all ingredients to boiling, stirring frequently. - 21.1573
Hot Butterscotch-mallow Sauce
Use 1 package (6 ounce) butterscotch and 1 jar (7 ounce) marshmallow creme.
Use 1 teaspoon vanilla and add 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring, if desired. - 18.1053
You May Also Like!
Hot And Comforting Butterscotch Sundae
Looking for a warm, soul-satisfying dessert dish to binge on this winter? Try Betty's version of the classic butterscotch sundae. Fast and fabulous, this is one dessert delight that will surely impress every one. Perfect for your holiday platter, butterscotch... - 95.1459
Easy Butterscotch Sauce
1.Combine water, sugar and gloden syrup.
2.Boil the ingredients together.
3.Stir in butter cut in small pieces and stir well.
4.Drizzle the butter mixture over evaporated milk and stir.
5.Serve butterscotch sauce either hot or cold. - 32.6269
Butterscotch & Almond Puddings With Butterscotch Sauce
1. For the butterscotch sauce, put the butter, sugars and golden syrup into a pan and leave over a low heat, stirring from time to time, until the sugars have dissolved. Stir in the cream, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt, then leave to cool. This can be... - 39.475
Simple Butterscotch Sauce
Butterscotch Sauce is a delicious dessert sauce recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Butterscotch Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 26.8645
Peanut Waffles With Butterscotch Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. In another bowl lightly beat the egg yolks with the milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients all at once, stirring just till combined but still slightly lumpy. Stir the... - 32.8104
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat yolks until thick, add cream; beat into butter and sugar mixture.
Cook in top of double boiler until thickened.
Pour slowly over salted egg whites, beaten until stiff but not dry.
makes 2 1/2 cups sauce. - 33.576
Combine butter, brown sugar, condensed milk and syrup in saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture leaves sides of saucepan and is rich golden colour.
Remove from heat; gradually stir in hot milk.
Return to heat, cook 1 to 2 minutes. - 28.51
Golden Butterscotch Sauce
1. Mix sugar, corn syrup, water, lemon juice and salt in medium-size saucepan; heat slowly, stirring until sugar is dissolved; add butter or margarine.
2. Heat to boiling; cook, without stirring, until candy thermometer reads 230° (a fine thread spins from... - 29.4648
Microwaved Butterscotch Sauce
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, stir together cornstarch and brown sugar.
Stir in cream, corn syrup, salt; add butter.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until sugar is dissolved and sauce is thickened.
Add vanilla... - 30.6352
Butterscotch Ice Cream Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combing the syrup and sugar.
2. Place pan over medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring only until the sugar melts.
3. Insert a candy thermometer into the pan and boil the syrup until it reaches 218° F or the soft ball stage.... - 38.2335