- » Hot Brown Sandwich
Hot Brown Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot brown sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot brown sandwich recipes.
Hot Brown Sandwich
A smoked turkey sandwich can be a nice option for your breakfast, lunch or snack. Smoked turkey meat in combination with crispy bacon makes a delicious choice for your appetite. Watch the video and then follow the process to prepare one for yourself. - 124.333
Authentic Brown Hotel Style Hot Brown Sandwich
Take a break from the standard noodle and pasts meal and treat yourself to something sumptuous this weekend. Betty cooks up an award-winning sandwich and reveals the secret of making the divinely delectable hot brown sandwich a la the Brown Hotel style.... - 112.184
Hot Tar Tare Sandwiches
Remove the crusts from bread.
Mix together cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and capers or pickle.
Spread this mixture on 4 slices of bread, cover with remaining slices.
Beat egg and miik together and dip sandwiches in this mixture.
Fry in butter or fat... - 39.6366
Hot Brown Sandwiches
1) Cut bacon slices in half crosswise and set aside.
2) Use a microwave roasting rack set in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish to arrange the bacon halves.
3) Use paper towel to cover bacon halves.
4) Set the microwave at HIGH for 5-7... - 45.0518
Hot Mozzarella Sandwich
Trim the crusts from the slices of bread.
Make 4 closed sandwiches, using two slices of cheese per sandwich.
Heat the oil in the frying pan until it is hot but not smoking.
Mix the beaten eggs with the milk.
Measure the flour onto a plate.
Brush a little of... - 34.2288
Kentucky Famous Hot Brown Sandwich
For people on-the-go, sandwiches make for a great midday meal choice. And when you have something delectably tasty as a hot brown sandwich on the plate, the joy just doubles up. Betty’s version of the signature sandwich is quite good and makes for a great... - 96.8342
Hot Brown Sandwich
Place butter in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, turkey broth, and milk.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once or twice to mix well during cooking.
When thickened, stir in... - 41.6475
Hot Brown Sandwich
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place flour in a medium bowl.
Gradually add milk and broth, stirring with a whisk until blended.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in chicken broth mixture.
Cook 8 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring... - 39.1371
Kentucky Hot Brown
1. Preheat the broiler. In a medium-size saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Whisk in the flour and cook until bubbly. Whisk in the milk and cook for 4 minutes or until slightly thickened. Whisk in 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, the egg,... - 32.8817
Louisville Hot Brown
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Saute onion in butter until transparent.
Add flour; mix well.
Stir in milk, salt and pepper; whisk until smooth.
Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
Add Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese; continue... - 41.0308
Open-faced Hot Sandwiches
Combine luncheon meat, cheese, onion, green pep- per and soup; blend well.
Split buns; spread with meat mixture.
Broil until cheese is melted and top is lightly browned. - 26.5405
Hot Open-faced Chicken Sandwiches
Chicken sandwiches for me are an anytime treat. A yummy bite while shopping or rushing out and have no time to eat.This hot open-faced chicken sandwiches is a delicious sandwich, the very thought of it makes my mouth water - 33.0194
Hot Turkey Picnic Sandwiches
In a large kettle, bring broth and seasonings to a boil.
Combine cornstarch and water; gradually add to boiling broth.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add cream and browning sauce.
Place each slice of turkey on a slice of bread; top with a spoonful of mashed... - 36.7292
Hot Salmon Sandwiches
Mix together salmon, cheese (reserve 1 cup), yogurt, salt, paprika and pepper .
Spread mixture on each bread slice.
Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
Place sandwiches on greased cookie sheet and broil until cheese is completely melted and... - 29.0082
Hot Jam Breakfast Sandwiches
In a bowl, mix butter and coconut; stir in jam and cinnamon.
Spread between slices of bread.
Grill on a greased skillet until golden brown on both sides. - 22.4677
Hot Smoked Turkey Sandwich
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Using Serrated Bread Knife, thinly slice tomatoes.
Place bread on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Spread each slice with some of the mayonnaise... - 39.1386
Hot Hero Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Heat the bread in the oven for 5 minutes and remove.
3) Cut each loaf into 3 pieces crosswise, and then each piece into halves lengthwise.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ©... - 40.8978
Hot Sausage And Apple Sandwich
"Shape sausage into round patties, 11I inch thick.
Fry until browned and tender; remove from pan.
Keep sausage hot.
Saute apple slices in small amount of sausage drippings.
Place sausage patty and apple slice on each piece buttered toast.
Garnish with bacon... - 26.7654
Open Face Hot Sausage Sandwiches
1. Cook the sausages in a 10-inch skillet according to package directions. Meanwhile, toast the bread, spread it with the butter, then the mustard, and set aside. Preheat the broiler.
2. Using the coarsest side of a four-sided grater, shred the apple into a... - 28.8442
Hot Avocado Crab Sandwich
Combine mushroom soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper sauce; heat, stirring occasionally.
Add 1 cup cheese; stir till melted.
Place muffins on baking sheet.
Spread rounded tablespoon sauce on each muffin; top with crab meat, then avocado... - 39.8267
Hot Crab Sandwiches
1) Smear each bread piece with butter.
2) Place the bread piece on broiling pan and broil until golden brown, keep warm.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic until light brown.
4) Stir in crab meat and mix well over... - 46.153
Hot Beef Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Brown roast on all sides.
Place roast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Roast for 2 hours.
Pour sherry over roast and roast 1 hour longer.
Remove from pan; set aside to cool.
Reserve... - 46.8157
Hot Beef Sandwiches
Cook beef in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until brown.
Add broth, 2 cups water, the onion, garlic and pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, about 3 hours.
Remove beef from broth; cool slightly.
Shred beef... - 41.5058
Hot Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches
Preheat broiler to 350 degrees.
Turn chicken into bowl; shred with fork.
Stir soup into chicken.
Split buns; place on baking sheet.
Spread chicken mixture on buns.
Broil for 15 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. - 26.126
Hot Turkey Sandwiches With Mushroom Sauce
1. Slice each of the toast diagonally into half. Arrange 1 whole slice of toast with a half on each side in baking dish.
2. With cooked turkey, cover the toast.
3. Heat soup-water mixture, stirring constantly, until smooth.
4. Spoon soup sauce over... - 39.5643
Hot Italian Sausage And Pepper Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt and peppers. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, spread vegetables at bottom and drizzle with olive... - 46.8866
Spicy Hot Meatball Submarine Sandwich
Call them heroes, subs, grinders or submarines, this spicy, meaty sandwich will surely hit the spot. Juicy, moist meatball sandwich, this treat is just perfect for game-time parties or simple weeknight supper. Watch this video recipe to learn how to make this... - 102.059
Hot Sausage Hero
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned on all sides, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 29.8379
Hot Crab Hero
Drain and flake crab meat.
Combine crab meat, mayonnaise, parsley, sour cream, lemon juice and garlic salt.
Cut bread in half lengthwise; place on baking sheet, cut side up.
Spread with margarine; top with cheese.
Trim cheese to fit bread.
Use trimmed pieces... - 36.016
Hot Celery Canapes
Hot celery canapés make a nice snack. It is healthy and filling too. Celery is an incredible ingredient and tastes good. It is all about how you use the ingredient. Try hot celery canapés for breakfast or snack and enjoy. - 37.1089
Oven Hot Dogs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. In a heatproof dish, tip in the peanut butter and mustard and mix well. Place this on top of a pan of hot water
3. Spread this mixture on top of slices of bread.
4. Wrap the slices... - 39.026
Hot Salad Cheesewiches
1. In a medium size mixing bowl, blend together the cheese, sour cream and seasonings.
2. Stir in the cucumber and onions. Keep aside.
3. In a conventional toaster, lightly brown bread slices.
4. Arrange each slice on a tissue paper or paper plate.
5.... - 45.0697
Grilled Hot Dogs
Here is a grilled hot dog recipe that is so simple and easy to prepare in just a few minutes. Just sandwich the grilled hot dogs in buns with a little mustard and ketchup. Try out this easy recipe for kids, they would surely enjoy! - 89.508
Baconwiches With Hot Apple Syrup
In skillet cook bacon till crisp. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain bacon; reserve drippings.
Combine eggs, milk, and salt.
Dip bread in mixture; fry in drippings till brown.
Crumble bacon over 4 toast slices; top with remaining toast.
Pass Hot Apple Syrup. - 33.3462
Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw
Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw is a sumptuous meat roll. I often make this for the weekend luncheons so that everyone ca savor it in peace. Try this brilliant recipe for Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw. - 31.9127
Hot Pita Pockets
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the pork and beef and microwave at full power for 4 minutes (or until the meat turns brown) covered with microwave safe plastic wrap, stirring in between 2-3 times.
2. Remove from the microwave and... - 44.9719