- » Hot Brie
Hot Brie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot brie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot brie recipes.
Michelle's Hot Brie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place Brie in a small glass baking dish; cover with honey mustard.
Top with crumbled bacon and green onion.
Bake, uncovered, until hot. - 24.1424
Hot Brie And Almonds
Place the Brie in a small oven dish.
Cover the top with toasted almonds.
Heat the brie and almonds in a 350° oven until the cheese begins to melt, about 8 minutes.
Then serve with flat rye crackers for dessert or for an appetizer. - 23.982
You May Also Like!
Hot Brie Pasta Ala Diahe
1. Remove the outer skin of cheese and cut it into irregular pieces.
2. Combine chopped cheese pieces with other 6 ingredients (as mentioned in the ingredient list).
3. Let the mix stay in a large bowl for 2 hours at room temperature.
4. Meanwhile... - 46.4317
Brie And Apple Baguette
1. Slice the baguette in half
2. Spread the brie on top of it
3. Top the brie with the grapes and slices of green apple
4. Spread the other side of the bread with fresh unsalted Normandy butter
5. Toast and serve hot - 33.8529
Cream Of Brie Soup
In a 3-quart kettle, saute the onion and the celery in the butter until limp.
Stir in the flour.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in the milk and chicken broth using a whisk to mix well.
Return to the heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until the soup... - 41.204
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2) Discard the outer layer of the Brie cheese, then place over a baking sheet and score the edges and top.
3) Sprinkle all over with the brown sugar, cinnamon and almonds.
4) Bake in the... - 34.8635
Brie In Puff Pastry
1. Let frozen puff pastry stand at room temperature 20 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Unfold one sheet of pastry on lightly floured surface. With floured rolling pin, roll pastry to a 13" by 10" rectangle. Cut a 13" by 1 1/2 strip and an 8 1/2-inch circle from... - 31.062
Pear Brie Soup
1. In medium saucepan, add in pears, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and 1 cup of the chicken broth, stir.
2. Bring the contents to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cook under cover for 15 to 20 minutes until pears are tender.
4. Puree mixture in a food processor bowl... - 47.0611
Combine walnuts and breadcrumbs.
Combine egg and milk.
Slice each round of Brie into 6 or 8 wedges.
Dip each wedge of cheese in egg mixture, dredge in flour.
Dip wedges again in egg mixture, dredge in walnut mixture, coating cheese completely.
Place on waxed... - 32.1593
Prosciutto Topped Brie
Cut brie in half crosswise.
Set 1 half, cut side up, in a buttered shallow baking dish just slightly larger than cheese.
Evenly distribute chopped tomatoes over cut cheese.
Place other half of cheese on top, cut side down.
Mix pro-sciutto shreds with oil and... - 23.8404
Hot Brie Recipes By Category