- » Hot Brandied Fruit
Hot Brandied Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot brandied fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot brandied fruit recipes.
Hot Brandied Fruit
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Drain the juices from fruit and combine the liquids.
3) Stir them well and reserve 1 cup fruit juice mixture.
4) Add sugar to melted butter and stir until smooth.
5) Add the saved juice, brandy, and... - 47.7497
Hot Brandied Fruit In Coconut Shells
Melt the butter over low heat in a heavy pan.
Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
Mix in the juices, raise the heat, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, add the fruit, and simmer until the fruit is warmed through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Heat brandy... - 38.8917
Hot Brandied Fruit
Drain fruit, reserving all juice.
Combine juices; stir well, and set aside 1/2 cup of fruit juice mixture.
Combine butter and sugar, stirring until smooth.
Add reserved juice, brandy, and spices; stir until blended.
Combine fruit in a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking... - 38.8483
You May Also Like!
Hot Brandied Cranberries
1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a saucepan.
Heat to boiling and boil, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups (about 1/2 pound) washed and sorted cranberries.
Continue to boil, uncovered, without stirring, about 5 minutes, or until the skins... - 21.9926
Brandied Fruit Melange
In small saucepan, combine brandy, brown sugar and cinnamon stick; mix 'well.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
In large bowl, combine peaches, apples and oranges; mix well.
Pour hot brandy mixture over fruit; mix gently.
Cover;... - 32.5781
1) Preheat the oven to 300° F .
2) Drain the cherries and apricot halves, reserve the juice.
3) In a Pyrex baking dish, place all the fruits with the grated rinds and reserved juices.
4) Sprinkle the fruit mixture evenly with the brown... - 37.34
Baba Au Rum With Brandied Fruits
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast over the warm water.
Set aside for five to ten minutes to soften.
Pour in the milk and stir until well dissolved.
Beat in the eggs.
Place the flour into a large bowl and make a hole in the center.
Pour in the... - 40.0418
Brandied Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine dates, raisins and brandy and set aside.
3. In another large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
4. In a small bowl, combine hot water and baking soda.
5. To the butter... - 49.0495
Puny's Brandied Fruit Compote
Combine the dried fruit in a large bowl and add enough hot water to cover by 1 inch.
Let the fruit soak for 25 minutes, then dram well.
Place the soaked fruit, brown sugar, brandy, butter, salt, lemon juice, lemon zest, orange zest, and water in a large... - 41.049
Baked Chocolate And Hazelnut Pears With Brandy Cream
Peel the pears, then cut them in half lengthways, remove the stems and scoop out the cores.
Mix the chocolate spread with the nuts and crushed cookies.
Pack into the cavities in the pears and sandwich back together.
Lightly butter six squares of foil, shiny... - 40.7696
Cherry Sauce With Brandy
1. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a 1-quart glass bowl. Gradually add brandy, stirring to make a smooth paste. Add lemon juice and cherries. Stir to blend well.
2. Cover bowl and microwave at Power Level 10 for 8 to 10 minutes, or until sauce is hot and... - 24.1513
Brandied Cherries is an amazingly delicious mouth watering recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 25.0985
Brandied Prune Fritters
Place prunes with wine in saucepan, simmer slowly 10 minutes.
Drain, cool, stone and replace each prune stone with an almond.
Sift flour, add salt and brandy and a little water to make a smooth batter.
Dip prunes in batter, fry until golden in hot oil.... - 30.3953