- » Hot Braised Chicken
Hot Braised Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot braised chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot braised chicken recipes.
Braised Chicken With Peaches
1 Rinse the chicken under cold water.
2 Pat dry with paper towels.
3 In a large skillet, heat butter and oil.
4 Add in the pepper strips.
5 Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally with slotted spoon, for 5 minutes.
6 Transfer the... - 45.4972
Braised Moroccan Chicken With Garbanzo Beans
Its a weeknight and you want to make something which can be prepared easily? Try this wonderful Braised Moroccan Chicken with Garbanzo Beans. The recipe is packed with flavor and is totally drool worthy. Do give it a try. - 113.626
Braised Chicken With Julienned Vegetables
Surprise your guests with Braised Chicken With Julienne Vegetables. With a great combination of broiler-fryer, paprika and pepper Braised Chicken With Julienne Vegetables is a dish truly with a difference. Make the best Braised Chicken with Julienne... - 33.2695
Simple Braised Chicken With Vegetables
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper; coat chicken with mixture.
Brown chicken in hot fat in large frypan.
Drain excess fat from pan.
Add water and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover tightly; simmer 45 minutes to 1 hour, until chicken is almost tender.
Add... - 36.9648
Braised Chicken With Mushrooms
This Braised Chicken With Mushrooms is something that makes my rice dishes taste incredible ! Try out this fried chicken and vegetables in gravy dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this amazing Braised Chicken With... - 48.0425
Braised Carp N Chicken Fat
Carp and chicken fat are a delightful combo and so is this Braised Carp n Chicken Fat. Braised Carp n Chicken Fat does account for a soothing as well as comfort-food meal. Go right ahead and enjoy cooking it! - 39.0773
Braised Chicken Wings
1. In a bowl, mix sugar, soy sauces and wine.
2. Marinate the chicken wings in mixed marinade for at least 1 hour - longer if possible.
3. In a pan heat the oil until hot and deep-fry the chicken wings for about 2-3 minutes until golden... - 44.3504
Slow Braised Chicken With Olives
Tender chicken is braised in a lemon and olive infused tomato sauce that is nothing short of amazing on pasta. Enjoy this Kitchen Witch classic dish on a blustery winter evening with a nice glass of red wine and a fire in the hearth. - 0
Braised Chicken Champignon
1) Wash the chicken and pat dry it completely.
2) Dredge the chicken with salt, pepper, parsley, oregano and garlic powder.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat the flavouring and sautÃ© garlic cloves and chicken.
4) SautÃ© until browned... - 46.155
Korean Food: Kimchi Braised Chicken
Moist & succulent Chicken slowly braised in spiced Kimchi and fork tender Veggies--a perfect accompaniment to Rice and Soup--A wonderful mix of savory and hearty all with a kick + Korean twist! - 114.552
Doro Wat (ethiopian Braised Chicken)
1. For spice mix, in a frying pan, over medium high heat, toast dried red chilies, fenugreek seeds, black peppercorn, cumin, ajowan, allspice, clove, and cardamom pods for 3 minutes or until fragrant. Stir constant to avoid burning. Let it... - 95.7259
Braised Chicken With Cashew Rice Stuffing
For the stuffing toss together rice, nut meats, melted butter, sherry, onion, celery, garlic, pepper, ginger, mace, savory, thyme, and parsley.
Stuff the chickens lightly; skewer the openings closed, and truss the legs together with twine.
Dust with seasoned... - 39.2071
Hot Chili Fish Curry
1. Peel and chop the onions coarsely, similarly peel and crush the garlic.
2. Take a heavy pan and soften the butter over it. Sauté chili powder and curry powder over low heat for about a minute.
3. Blend in the garlic and onions and cook for another... - 41.1761
Pork And Prune Hot Pot
1) Soak the prunes overnight in cold water.
2) Cut the small pieces from the meat.
3) Cut prunes into halves and remove its stones. ... - 45.6449
Rabbit Hot Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) Dredge the rabbit in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a casserole dish, place the rabbit portions and add the onions, carrots, stock, mustard and parsley.
4)... - 44.9692
Braised Chicken Greek Style
1. In a large pan, heat the oil till itâ€™s hot. The pan should be large enough to hold all the chicken pieces
2. Add the chicken and brown on all sides
3. Remove the chicken to a pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper
4. In the same pan, add the... - 44.5574
Pineapple Braised Chicken
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Roll chicken pieces in flour mixture, coating well.
In a hot skillet saute chicken pieces in chicken broth.
Be sure and use a non-stick skillet.
Cook about 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Remove chicken and set... - 39.9783
Braised Endive Stuffed With Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Using a pastry brush, apply 2 tablespoons of the softened butter evenly over the bottom and sides of a baking-serving dish. It should be large enough to hold the endives in one layer.
3) Using as knife trim off... - 44.3175
Cucumbers Braised In White Wine And Chicken Broth
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Arrange the cucumbers in a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole.
3. Generously drizzle with butter and lightly toss to coat.
4. Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Add wine and... - 38.3294
Chicken Braised With Wine
Lightly brown the salt pork in the melted butter, add the shallot, onions, garlic and the carrot cut in circles.
Simmer till golden, but not browned.
Lift out and brown the chicken.
Sprinkle with the flour, seasoning and herbs.
Return the sauteed vegetables... - 41.9367
Braised Chicken With Vegetables
Braised Chicken With Vegetables is a personal favorite. I love the the flavors of this dish and had to come to apoint where I made it every other day. Try the Braised Chicken With Vegetables yourself and then you will understand what I am talking aout. - 45.7979
Braised Chicken With Tomatoes And Cheese
The braised chicken with tomatoes and peas is a simple and healthy preparation of chicken with fresh vegetables and spices. Flavored with oregano, garlic and cinnamon, the braised chicken with tomatoes and peas also has orzo pasta in it along with mizithra... - 47.6685
Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers
This Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers is a desire ! Try out this savory chopped chicken and green peppers dish with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers are welcome ! - 46.5403
Chicken Cacciatore In Crock Pot
If you love chicken cacciatore and want to prepare at home without any special effort, then you should follow this recipe. This is the easiest way you can serve this gourmet chicken preparation on your dinner table. Watch the video to learn the easy... - 114.38
Oven Braised Chicken With Vegetables
Oven Braised Chicken With Vegetables is the ideal for picky eaters. The perfect choice of vegetables to accompany chicken makes this all-inclusive one dish meal. With peppy paprika adding more than color to this meal, Oven Braised Chicken With Vegetables is a... - 37.8606
Turkey In Red Sesame Sauce
1. Tie turkey breast crosswise and lengthwise at 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) intervals with kitchen string, folding thin ends under to make compact loaf.
2. Combine stock, celery, onion halves, bay leaf and peppercorns in 6-quart (6-L) Dutch oven; heat to boiling. Add... - 40.5281
Braised Bourbon Chicken
Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken breasts, dredge in flour.
Melt butter in wok over medium heat, brown chicken breasts on both sides.
Remove chicken, and set aside.
Add brown sugar, cornstarch, and allspice to wok, gradually stir in hot water.
Reduce heat,... - 40.7476
Braised Chicken Thighs With Lemons And Olives
In a heavy flameproof casserole heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it brown the chicken, patted dry and seasoned with salt and pepper, transferring it as it is browned with a slotted spoon to a plate.
Add the onion... - 35.5009
Braised Deviled Chicken
Combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt in paper or plastic bag; add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken at a time to bag and shake well.
In 12-inch skillet brown the chicken slowly in hot shortening. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Reduce heat (220°).
Dissolve... - 39.9065
Golden Triangle Braised Chicken
1. Pour hot water over banana leaves to soften them; drain and set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken pieces with fish sauce and let stand 5 minutes. In a wok or skillet, heat coconut milk and curry paste over low heat until mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat... - 28.1189
Braised Chicken Livers
Mix bouillon with water.
Place livers and bouillon in preheated browning dish.
Stir until sizzling stops.
Add remaining ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until tender, stirring twice. - 30.2473
Braised Chicken With Rosemary
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Place the chicken portions in a 1 litre/2 pint lidded casserole.
Sprinkle the rosemary on top.
Derind the bacond rashers and stretch them with the back of a knife.
Cut them in half.
Drain the apricots.
Roll a piece of... - 36.5634
Braised Chicken With Seville Dunk
1.Wash and dry chicken pieces well. Shake in mixture of flour, salt and pepper in paper bag to coat well.
2. Heat bacon drippings in large frying pan or electric skillet. It'll take about 1 cup, for fat should be about 1/2 inch deep. (If you like, use part... - 24.0515
Braised Golden Chicken
1. Cut chicken into 8 serving-size pieces 2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks. (Simmer bony back pieces to make broth for gravy, if you wish.) Wash chicken, but do not dry. This is important so skin will take on a thick flour coating.
2. Mix flour,... - 24.0339
Chicken In Mustard "cream" Sauce
1. Take the chicken pieces and sprinkle the flour on them.
2. In a bowl put the mustard and cornflour and add a little chicken stock to make a paste.
3. Now add the rest of the chicken stock add pepper and mix well.
4. In a heavy bottomed pan heat... - 44.5435
Lettuce And Carrot Braised In Stock
1) Into a small bowl or 1-cup measurer, add in the chicken bouillon granules with 1/4 cup hot water. Mix well till the bouillon dissolves completely.
2) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the lettuce, carrot, onion, butter or matgarine, parsley, salt and... - 38.3276
Chicken With Pineapple
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with seasoned flour and keep aside.
3. Peel and slice onion thinly
4. Cut pepper in half, deseed and slice thinly.
5. Drain the syrup from the pineapple chunks, and reserve for later.
6. Measure... - 45.6833
Chicken Drumsticks Cacciatore
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
3. In an oven proof skillet or casserole, heat oil over high heat
4. Add the seasoned drumsticks and brown them on all sides for 10-12 minutes.
5. Transfer the... - 45.9767
Spiced Chicken Paprika
1)Cut the chicken into serving size pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, Season-All, paprika, pepper, ginger, garlic powder, basil leaves and nutmeg together.
3) Dredge the chicken pieces thoroughly with the flour mixture.
4) In a heavy... - 43.6202
1. Coat the chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
2. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, melt the butter in oil over a medium flame.
3. Add the chicken pieces and brown evenly.
4. Remove on to a platter and keep aside.
5. To the juices in... - 47.666
Hungarian Braised Chicken
Clean chicken, wash thoroughly, cut it into pieces and salt it.
Heat fat in frying pan, fry the pieces in it rapidly, until they turn brown.
Then pour fat into another pan, cover the chicken and set it aside.
Put the bacon, cut into small cubes, into the fat,... - 40.4823
Chicken Braised With Wine
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter and the cooking oil in a heavy skillet.
Brown chicken over fairly high heat until nicely colored on all sides.
Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a casserole or baking dish which can be covered.
Add thyme, onion with... - 46.5905
Braised Chicken With Peking Sauce
1 Mix chicken slices with salt and egg white. Heat oil. Add garlic and ginger, remove when brown. Deep-fry chicken pieces in oil until white. Drain well on paper towels.
2 Heat 1 tbsp (1.5 ml) oil. Add onions and red pepper, stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in hoisin... - 31.5669
Braised Saucy Chicken Wings
Looking for a different recipe with chicken wings? Watch Chef Vikas as he prepares this delicious looking recipe. Ready in only minutes, this is a great dish to add to your spread! - 86.2484
Andong Jjimdak - Korean Braised Chicken
1. In a large container, pour warm water and add glass noodles. Soak it at least 20 minutes.
2. For the sauce of the chicken: In a medium size mixing bowl, add soy sauce, dark soy sauce, mirin, molasses, sugar, dried chili, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and... - 102.155
Braised Chicken With Mexican Chocolate Mole Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, cover all of the chile peppers with hot water. Let them stand for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the 1/3 cup of sesame seeds with the anise, cumin and coriander seeds, the cloves, the peppercorns and the cinnamon... - 35.6514
Braised Chicken With Pepper Sauce And Cheese Polenta
Prepare Cheese Polenta, and spread iin bottom of a 9-inch square baking ipan coated with cooking spray.
Press plastic wrap over surface of polenta, and chill 2 hours or until firm.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
Coat a large... - 40.863
Braised Chicken With Potatoes Leeks And Kale
1. Truss the chicken after seasoning it with salt and pepper.
2. In a large, heavy-bottomed casserole, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add the leek, shallots and kale to the hot oil and sauté till the kale starts to wilt.
4. Add... - 48.8537
Crandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs
Once you try Grandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs dish you will soon find yourself cooking it again and again. Grandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs with bread crumbs, thyme leaves and dry white wine is delicious yet simple to cook. So, you... - 34.4359
Braised Chicken With Leeks
1. Dry the chicken pieces on paper towel, put them in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of dry sherry or rice wine and 2 teaspoons of light soy sauce, mix well and set aside.
2. Cut the leeks at the point where they begin to turn green and discard the green... - 44.4833
Korean Food: Andong Braised Chicken (안동 찜닭)
This Korean braised chicken, vegetable and noodle dish from the City of Andong will make you feel warm and happy and fully nourished. Watch this video to learn how to make this delicious stew like dish in a jiffy, from scratch. So the next time you crave for... - 102.214
Chicken Braised In Wine And Sesame Oil
1. In a large pot, bring water to boil. Drop chicken and cook for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain chicken chunks and set aside.
3. Place a wok over high flame, and heat oil in it until smoky.
4. Drop ginger, chili, and garlic in it. Stir and... - 94.1082
Braised Chicken With Wild Mushrooms And Whole Garlic
Heat 5 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderate heat in a broad, heavy-bottomed pot large enough to accommodate all the chicken.
Add the chicken and brown on all sides.
Add the sherry, garlic, and herbs.
Cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
Add the chicken... - 43.2663
Sempio Braised Chicken - Sempio Andong Jjimdak (샘표 안동 찜닭)
1. In a large bowl, pour in 3 cups of hot water and soak the cellophane noodles. once they are completely soaked, drain the noodles and set aside.
2. In a large pot of hot boiling water, add the chicken pieces and let it cook for about 1... - 121.395
Korean Food: Sempio's Braised Chicken (샘표 안동 찜닭)
You need not spend too much time to make the sauce for Andong jjimdak from scratch. Aeri shows us a short cut to make this delicious braised chicken vegetable dish. She uses Sempio’s ready-to-use sauce, mainly made with soy sauce and seasonings and free... - 119.232
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Put half an orange in each pigeon after preparing all of them. Over each breast, tie a slice of bacon.
3) In a sauté pan, heat the butter and brown the pigeons properly on all sides.... - 42.0249
Jiffy Chicken Strips
In medium fry pan, brown chicken in hot butter until golden brown.
Add salt, rosemary, lemon juice and vermouth.
Simmer, covered, 20 minutes, adding water if necessary to prevent sticking.
Drain excess liquid.
If desired, sprinkle with chopped parsley; serve... - 33.3515
Stroganoff Of Chicken Liver
1) Trim the chicken livers into pieces and dredge them with seasoned flour.
2) In a skillet, saute the livers over a low heat until browned.
3) Then remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
4) In the same skillet, saute the onion,... - 43.8603
Chicken With Cranberries And Red Wine
1) In a pan, saute the onion in oil, until golden.
2) Stir in the chicken, saute until evenly browned, then remove from the pan and keep aside.
3) In the same pan, gradually add in the cranberry sauce, tomato soup and red wine.
4) Then stir in the... - 44.076
Haandi Chilli Spiced Chicken
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan over a high heat for 1 minute, then lower the heat.
2. Add the chillies and fry for about 1 minute, then remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add the curry leaves, onion seeds and onions and cook... - 38.2791
Goan Chicken Vindaloo
1. First make the spice paste, mix together all the ingredients for the paste in a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Heat the oil with the cardamoms, cinnamon, peppercorns and cloves in a medium haandi or saucepan for about 30 seconds. Add the onions and fry... - 37.1213
Haandi Chicken With French Beans
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan with the onion seeds and curry leaves. Add the onions and fry until golden brown.
2. Reduce the heat to low, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice and mango powder and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add... - 37.51
Chicken With Ginger
Wash chicken and dry well.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan.
Saute mushrooms about 5 minutes; remove from pan and reserve.
Combine flour with salt, sage, thyme, and pepper.
Rub chicken with lemon to moisten; dust lightly with flour... - 45.6805
1. Take an electric skillet or a 12 inch skillet.
2. Add oil and heat on medium heat.
3. Place chicken in oil and allow to turn evenly brown throughout.
4. Drain fat, if desired.
5. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl chop parsley.
6. Via food... - 47.459
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Vegetables
1. Line a broiler pan or a broiler with double folded aluminium foil and heat the broiler.
2. In a bowl mix 1 teaspoon soy sauce and sesame oil and with a brush apply on both sides of the chicken breast.
3. Keep the breasts on a rack or... - 44.1836
Poulet Braise A L Ancienne
1. Prehaet the oven at 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. In a casserole, heat oil and butter.
3. Cook the bird slightly on all sides. Do not brown it.
4. Replace the bird with onions and carrot and saute until tender.
5. Add flour and cook until... - 43.2117
Haandi Chicken With Leeks
1. Heat the corn oil with the butter in a haandi or saucepan for 1 minute, then reduce the heat and add the bay leaf. Remove from the heat.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, garam masala, tomato puree, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, water and sugar.
3.... - 37.2334
Coq Au Vin
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with seasoned flour and keep aside.
3. Trim and chop the bacon.
4. Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
5. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter over moderate... - 44.441
Chicken With Barbecue Sauce
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. Peel and slice the onion.
4. Deseed and slice pepper in strips.
5. Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
6. In a large roasting pan, melt... - 46.0126
Chicken With Potatoes
Put your potatoes to boil.
When done, drain off water and leave potatoes to cool.
(Do not use boiled potatoes which have been refrigerated.
Place onion, garlic, and ginger in container of blender with 5 tablespoons water and blend to smooth paste.
Remove skin... - 43.609
Crock Pot Chicken With Cheese And Veggies
A delicious chicken meal, which you have never thought of and it can be prepared in your crock pot. Just place all the ingredients and start it on. When you are back home, it's going to be ready. You are going to have a perfect and gorgeous dinner. - 116.987
Haandi Chicken With Whole Fried Onions
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, then add the baby onions, green chillies and curry leaves and fry for about 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, remove the baby onions, chillies and curry leaves from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the diced onions to the... - 41.3533
Mother's Chicken Curry
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Smear chicken with ginger-garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add roasted onion paste and saute till honey-coloured.
Mix in ground spices and fry... - 44.883
Poached Chicken And Winter Vegetables
1. In a meat colander, place chicken and wash well.
2. Pat dry using kitchen paper towels.
3. Preheat oven at 250C (500F).
4. Place cleaned chicken on a chopping board and season inside of each chicken with pepper and ½ teaspoon salt.
5.... - 44.7264
Spanish Style Chicken And Saffron Rice
1) Season the chicken pieces with pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
2) Take a heavy-bottomed 4-quart casserole with a lid and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it over medium-high heat.
3) Brown the chicken for about four minutes on each side and... - 42.9972
1. Thoroughly wash celery; cut into small equal size pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a saucepan, mix stock cubes in water.
4. Into an ovenproof dish, place celery, sprinkle chives and pour stock mixture.
5. Cover and... - 35.914
Murghi Chicken Curry
1) In large saucepan, add the chicken necks, backs and wings, giblets, water, sliced onion, salt and peppercorns together.
2) Bring to a boil, then simmer over a low heat for 40 minutes.
3) Drain, reserve the broth and keep aside.
4)... - 46.1824
Coq Au Vin With Shiitake Mushrooms
1. In a bowl dice bacons.
2. Wash the chicken and dry them.
3. In a large skille add butter and saute the bacons till they are brown.
4. When the bacons are browned remove them from the heat.
5. Brown bacon fat. Season it with salt.
6.... - 47.7703
Chicken Livers And Mushrooms
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Drain on paper towelling and crumble.
Drain all but 2 tbsp of the bacon fat from the skillet.
Add chicken livers and mushrooms and sprinkle with salt, pepper and marjoram.
Cook over moderate heat 3 to 4 minutes or... - 41.4324
Check out this fabulous smokey chicken dish developed by our friend and contributor Lindsey Singletom.....this recipe is a keeper - 118.703
Wash chicken and dry on paper towelling.
Roll in mixture of 1/4 cup flour, salt and pepper.
Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet (your electric frying pan will work perfectly for this recipe).
Brown chicken pieces on all sides.
Drain off fat and save.
Add... - 42.9834
Sesame Chicken With Spiced Rice
1) Skin chicken with a sharp knife and carve each breast away from the bone in one piece. Take off the legs.
2) Using skin, wings and carcasses, prepare a chicken stock.
3) In cheesecloth strain stock.
4) Rapidly boil to lessen it to 1... - 45.516
Chicken With Shining Noodles Soup
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 6-inch lengths.
In a bowl, blend cornstarch, sherry, and the 2 teaspoons oil.
Add chicken and mix well; let stand for 10 minutes.
Rinse black beans and drain.
In a 3-quart... - 46.1226
Chicken Cooked With Yogurt
Skin all the chicken pieces.
Divide each leg into 2 pieces (drumstick and thigh).
Quarter the chicken breast.
Pat dry the chicken pieces and set aside.
Put 1/2 cup yogurt in a bowl.
Add 3/4 cup water, a little at a time, beating with a fork as you do so.
Peel... - 43.15
Chicken With Sliced Lemon And Fried Onions
Skin all the chicken pieces and pat them dry.
Peel the onions.
Chop two of them coarsely and put them into the container of an electric blender.
Cut the third one in half lengthwise, then slice it into thin half-rounds and set aside.
Add 6 tablespoons of... - 42.3198
Braised Endive And Carrots
Braised Endive And Carrots can be served along any main dish. These Braised Endive And Carrots were just perfect. You will make it many more times. - 22.7165
Braised Turkey Thighs With Sausages
1. In covered 12-inch skillet over medium heat, cook chorizos in 1/4 cup water 5 minutes. Remove cover and cook until water evaporates. Add peppers and cook, stirring frequently, until peppers are tender and chorizos are well browned, about 15 minutes. With... - 33.594
Farfalle With Braised Bitter Greens
Farfalle With Braised Bitter Greens is a recipe with overtone of Italian flavor and spiked with virgin olive oil and cheese. The next time when you invite friends and family for a cosy meal, try Farfalle With Braised Bitter Greens recipe. You would surely get... - 44.4198
Dust the pigeons lightly with flour and fry them until brown in the oil, in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Remove the pigeons and fry the bacon, onion and celery until they are well browned.
Season and pour in the stock.
Put pigeons on the vegetables, add the... - 46.2889
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Wipe clean the pigeons and dredge them in the seasoned flour.
3) Cut the trimmed bacon into small chunks.
4) Fry the bacon pieces till they have browned. Remove the bacon and brown the... - 43.2523
1. In a pan melt butter. Add diced bacon and fry it.
2. Fry the whole pigeons in fat until brown. Drain out and keep aside.
3. Add vegetables and sautÃ© until most of the fat is absorbed.
4. Stir in flour to absorb remaining fat.
5. Pour the stock... - 41.2556
Braised Capon With Mushrooms Potatoes And Leeks
Braised Capon With Mushrooms Potatoes And Leeks is great tasting and is prepared with leeks, frozen capon and mushrooms. With paprika and dry white wine adding flavor to the braised capon it is also an easy to put on the table holiday menu! Check out the... - 37.2504
Braised Rabbit With Vegetables
This Braised Rabbit With Vegetables is awesome. This Braised Rabbit With Vegetables is a good one to try if you have the following ingredients to use up. Serves lots. - 30.3516
Braised Potatoes recipe adapted from NY Times. This Braised Potatoes can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 33.3328
Soy Braised Beef
This Braised Beef is one of the yummiest beef dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out these savory beef cubes in tomato, sherry and garlic gravy and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Braised Beef are welcome ! - 42.0535
Basil Chicken In Coconut Curry Sauce
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together the coriander, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, chili powder, turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle over chicken; toss to coat... - 31.938
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. In a shallow dish stir together the 3 tablespoons flour, seasoned salt, and pepper. Add chicken pieces, tossing to coat.
2. In a large skillet, cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat 5 minutes or... - 36.5761