- » Hot Beverage
Hot Beverage Recipes
Hot Beverages are popular drinks specifically served hot, although at times they are drunk chilled. Hot beverages can be prepared in a variety of ways, but are classified mainly as coffee-based beverages, tea-based ... More »
Homemade Hot Chocolate
Homemade Hot Chocolate is my favorite thing to drink on a cold day. There's something so comforting about it, don't you think? When the Winter chill arrives there's nothing better than sipping on a cup of decadent hot chocolate. It's the ultimate comfit... - 138.299
Frozen Hot Chocolate (serendipity)
Hello New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for this local (and Hollywood) favorite - the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3! Remember the movie starring John Cusak and Kate Beckinsale? - 137.916
Betty's Elegant French Hot Chocolate ☆
Hot beverages get revamped with this French Hot Chocolate. Try out this exotic treat this winter. This doesn't even look like a drink rather a sumptuous dessert. Have it with a biscotti for the complete experience. Take a look at the video for the exact... - 136.75
Hot Cocoa With A Kick By Chef Marisa Churchill
Marisa Churchill author of Sweet & Skinny, demonstrates a delicious recipe for hot cocoa that has a spicy kick. Cinnamon, cayenne, star anise and fresh vanilla bean add a host of interesting flavors to cocoa powder. This is indeed the perfect recipe for the... - 129.618
Spiced Hot Chocolate
1. Using a kitchen knife, chop the chocolate. Set aside
2. In a saucepan pour the milk. Add the spices, sugar, and cocoa powder. You can adjust the spices to your taste.
3. Heat the milk over medium heat, until it reaches a boiling... - 127.838
Hot Cinnamon Ginger Date Tea
When my siblings and I were sick with the cold, this is the tea my mom always made for us. It not only filled our bodies with warmth, but also served as a natural remedy for colds. The tea is steeped in fresh ginger, dried date, and cinnamon stick and then... - 125.788
Frozen Nutella Hot Chocolate
If you’ve never had a frozen hot chocolate before then you must make these! It tastes exactly like a hot chocolate but frosty and laced with heavenly nutella. I think Isaac described it best when he said “mmm it tastes like a cold candy bar, with tiny ice... - 123.332
Hot Chocolate By Tarla Dalal
Whether it soothes you to sleep or wakes you up depends on your taste, but Hot Chocolate is a universal drink adopted by many people around the world as a regular drink, just like Indians embrace coffee or tea. While many think that Hot Chocolate can be... - 122.305
Hot Vampire's Blood
Count Culinarian makes us his adult cocktail "Hot Vampire's Blood" - or Red Hot Chocolate. Whatever you call it, it's bloody good! - 119.288
How To Make Home Made Hot Chocolate
Easy homemade Hot Chocolate recipe will satisfy your craving for chocolate while warming you up! Hot chocolate is the perfect beverage for a snowy winter's day, or a wonderful treat that can fill your mouth with chocolaty goodness during any time of the year. - 118.485
Hot Spiced Citrus Tea Mix
Hot Spiced Citrus Tea Mix is a beautiful combination of flavors that will warm up your winter evenings. It can also be a wonderful gift for the festive season. Watch this video to see what all you will need to prepare this magical mix! - 115.336
How To Make Mexican Hot Chocolate The Delicious Way
1. In a pot warm the milk and cream until hot, do not boil.
2. Add the hot cocoa, ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg, stir well.
3. Remove from the heat and add the almond extract and stir.
4. Serve in a mug along with whipping cream. - 114.439
Spiked Hot Chocolate
Down here in Florida we’re going through a real cold streak. I mean, it’s like 65 degrees here and that is totally unacceptable! Sorry, had to rub it in. It is common Florida knowledge that anything under 70 degrees allows: boots, sweaters, the occasional... - 113.096
Hot Chocolate With Almond Milk
This classic is kicked up a notch with using the ever so popular almond milk. It adds a smooth vanilla and almond flavor which takes this hot chocolate a step above the rest. - 112.884
Hot Chocolate Mix
This hot chocolate mix is an amazing valentines day treat or a great winter drink. Top the hot chocolate with whipped cream and freshly grated chocolate shavings. Hot cocoa is a great hit with adults and children alike. - 110.639
Candy Bar Hot Chocolate (dove)
A beverage for all ages!! This video shows how to prepare tasteful hot chocolate. A hot beverage made with melted chocolate makes it a favorite among all ages especially with kids. This drink when served with candy bars brings in that instant smile on your... - 110.041
Hot Holiday Mocha
1. Brew coffee and set it aside. Keep it hot.
2. Place a saucepan on low heat, and scald milk in it.
3. Add chocolate chips, and sugar in it. Stir occasionally and cook until chocolate melts.
4. Pour coffee into the saucepan. Mix... - 109.736
Organic Hot Chocolate
Health drinks are always good and for chocolate loving kids here is a great after school smoothie just right for them. Watch the chef making a healthy hot chocolate using organic chocolate and palm sugar along with herbal extracts. Have a glass of this one... - 109.668
Nutella Frangelico Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, take cream, and whip it well. Set aside or place it in refrigerator.
2. Place a saucepan on medium flame and pour milk in it.
3. Add nutella and whisk well.
4. In a glass pour frangelico, and top it with nutella milk... - 108.365
Nutella Hot Chocolate - 2 Ingredients
In this video recipe Barry shows you how to make a delicious and extremely simple nutella hot chocolate! It's so easy you only need two ingredients - milk & nutella (or your hazelnut spread of choice!), and leaves you with a very rich, velvety, smooth &... - 108.042
Harvest Hot White Chocolate
If you love pumpkin, then you'll love this recipe for creamy, sweet hot white chocolate...it has pumpkin right in it! - 107.934
Hot And Spicy Christmastime Russian Tea
Looking for a perfect drink to finish off your special Christmas meal? Then this refreshing, spicy hot Russian tea could be your ideal bet. Light and revitalizing, a cup of this Russian brew just before or after meal will invigorate you like nothing else.... - 107.433
Hot Chocolate Mix
Lynn demonstrates how to make Hot Chocolate Mix that would be a perfect gift for neighbors, friends, co-workers or anyone you want to give a homemade gift to at Christmas. Add boiling water and stir for a great cup of hot chocolate. - 106.824
Creamy Crock Pot Hot Chocolate
A simple, delicious hot chocolate that can be made ahead and served throughout the day. Great for the Holidays. - 106.727
Real Cheap Hot Cocoa
How about having a cup of hot cocoa on a snowing winter day? The chef in the video shows us the right way of making hot cocoa using only cocoa. We all think we know how to make it but only after watching the video, will you realize this that is the cheapest... - 106.26
Organic Hot Chocolate With Peppermint Extract
Are you looking for simple way to make Hot Chocolate? Luci Lock of mercola.com shows you how to make easy Hot Chocolate. It is a very delicious beverage.Cook,share and enjoy this Hot Chocolate recipe. - 106.033
How To Make Real Hot Chocolate
If you're looking for a perfect recipe of hot chocolate, then look no further. The taste of hot chocolate with chili makes it really different. Watch the video and check out the recipe. - 105.741
Hot Ginger Lemonade Green Smoothie Habit
1. In the vitamix combine hot water, honey, lemons, ginger root and fresh mint.
2. Blend until it is smooth in consistency.
3. Serve the Hot Ginger Lemonade Green Smoothie immediately. - 105.198
Instant Hot Cocoa
When it comes to hot cocoa, this instant hot cocoa recipe is an instant hit as it gets ready in a jiffy and tastes like the same old hot chocolate. Watch the video clip for quick and easy steps. - 105.177
Check out this video for the best hot chocolate you would have ever had. The video demonstrates a unique hot chocolate recipe with a twist of chili. Take a look at this video and surprise your family and friends with this mesmerzing chocolate drink. Give it a... - 105.105
Easy Hot Chocolate
A steamy mug of Hot Chocolate is a welcome treat on a snowy day. A mug of warm milk mixed with homemade chocolate until the chocolate melts and the milk becomes thick and foamy. This is one of the most comforting drinks to fall back on in the evening to warm... - 104.909
Nutella Hot Chocolate
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Nutella hot chocolate. Great for a cold day. - 104.836
White Hot Chocolate
Lynn demonstrates how to make White Hot Chocolate, a great drink for the Holidays. - 104.469
Two Hot Chocolates
All cold winter days and nights call for a Hot Chocolate. In this video, Morgan teaches you how to make two different types of hot chocolate! Heavenly! You will completely enjoy these drinks! So, watch and learn how to make these lusty hot chocolate drinks... - 103.842
Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, evaporated instant dry milk powder, Ghirardelli cocoa, Hershey's cocoa powder and Scharffen berger cocoa to form the cocoa powder mix.
2. In a blender, add in the following order of milk,cocoa powder and ice. Blend... - 103.711
Hot Cuppa Cocoa
A hot cup of cocoa is the best thing you deserve after a tough and tiring day. Enjoy few minutes of relaxation with this hot and frothy cocoa. It's so easy to make that it takes just couple of minutes to fix. Go through the video to learn the tricks. - 102.576
Vegan Hot Chocolate
if you like drinking hot chocolate, then do check this out. Whitney makes Vegan Hot Chocolate in the video. Besides it's gluten-free and soy-free. It tastes really yummy. - 101.647
Hot Soy Beverage
Looking for a healthy and steaming hot vegan beverage to warm up during cooler moments, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Alia with her characteristic antics making flavorful Soy steamers with an equally good topping. Great to enjoy during cool and... - 100.777
Mexican Hot Chocolate
Simple Mexican Hot Chocolate is another addition to the comfort drinks' list. It hardly takes any effort to make it, and it will still remind you of your childhood days. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. Enjoy! - 100.456
Hot Lemon Tea
Do you sometimes feel tired and don't want to drink a soda, but want to drink something refreshing. Watch this video to learn how to make this refreshing lemon tea and refresh your family and friends with this healthy tea. - 98.8241
Cardamom Hot Chocolate
1. Place a thick bottomed saucepan on medium low heat, pour milk, throw cardamom pods, and bring it to a simmer, stirring continuously.
2. Remove pot from heat, and allow the cardamom to steep in milk for about 10 minutes.
3. Strain, and discard... - 98.4665
Hot Cocoa Almond Milk
Who doesn't like hot cocoa milk. View this excellent video that shares an incredible recipe for a nutritious and healthy hot cocoa prepared with almond milk. Take a look at this wonderful video and you would surely be amazed with the idea for this delicious... - 98.3009
Frothy Hot Chocolate
A cup of hot chocolate is all you need in the chilled wintery afternoon, and if it is rightly prepared with a layer of thick froth, then nothing can be compared to that extravaganza. In fact, this can be a regular beverage for the kids of your family for... - 97.5026
Hot And Perfect Butterscotch
Ditch the hot chocolate! It's time to switch to hot butterscotch. Betty whomps up this classic butterscotch drink in a few simple steps. A classic way to warm up on a bonfire night. Stream the video recipe for more on this lip-smacking drink. - 96.0941
Hot Pink Smoothie For Breakfast
For a healthy, sweet, and vibrant morning pick-me-up, try whomping up a glass of hot pink breakfast smoothie. This luscious smoothie blends in the goodness of coconut water, beet root, dates, carrots, and double dose of strawberries that makes this breakfast... - 95.8588
Hot Champurrado Drink
Hot chocolate are loved by one and all. Mexican hot chocolate with delectable flavor can set your mood right. The best thing is that this easy recipe can be prepared at home with right directions by Maria. Relish this dish today! - 94.6167
Sweet And Simple White Hot Chocolate
Chocolate doesn't have to be your worst enemy. Betty's creamy, milky white hot chocolate is surprisingly easy to fix. This gooey, but decadent treat is soul satisfying and makes for a yummy chocolaty beverage. Stream the video recipe to get making this... - 94.1812
Atole (mexican Hot Chocolate)
The Mexicans definitely add a little bit of spice to all their cooking, don't they? They sure do! The Hot Mexican Chocolate is nothing like you have ever tasted before. It is a little tease. Enjoy this recipe video. - 93.3737
Candy Cane Hot Cocoa
Who doesn't love hot cocoa? But when it comes to making the perfect hot chocolate, few know the recipe. Want to be one of the lucky few? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make yummy hot cocoa that will leave everyone wanting more! - 92.8913
Hot Greek Coffee
A hot beverage is something to look forward to when you retire for the day. With Eva, one is looking forward to take a sip into one of the exotic beverage - Greek Coffee. Well, not before the wholesome garnishing and it goes out to you all dressed. - 90.7674
This is a simple recipe to make Coffee at home. The Chef uses Israel Coffee but if that's not available you can use any other coffee too. It's hot and definitely refreshing. - 89.3446
Hot Spiced Apple Cider For Winter
Sizzle up your cold wintery evening with this hot and spicy apple cider drink. This nice, hot, appealing drink that comes flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. It's so good and sumptuous that even the kids will love it. Just tune into Betty's... - 89.2557
Dense Hot Chocolate
1. In a pot add the sugar, cocoa, all-purpose flour pour ½ cup milk and combine everything until you get a smooth texture.
2. Pour the remaining milk and simmer on low heat until thick and dense.
3. Serve the dense hot chocolate with whipped... - 87.436
My Light Hot Chocolate Version
1. Take 1 tbsp coco powder and add it into a cup.
2. Add hot water to fill the cup it stirring constantly while adding.
3. Add splenda and stir well to mix.
4. Serve it hot at any time. - 85.0464
High Protein Hot Chocolate
1. In a glass, take protein powder. Pour milk and mix well.
2. Add hot water, and stir.
3. Serve high protein hot chocolate immediately. - 83.7385
When the air is nip, it's surprising what a cup of steaming hot chai can do to your body. Refreshing, rejuvenating and very simple to make, nothing beats the Indian Chai when it comes to warming up your soul and giving your brain a kick of energy. In this... - 77.2441
Solar Cooked Hot Cocoa
1. Take the milk in a stone ware cup within a larger glass bowl and cover with a lid.Place the whole thing on a reflector.
2. Let it sit in the sun for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Measure with a food thermometer and the internal temperature should be around... - 77.1452
Raw Hot Chocolate
Following a raw food diet? Here's a great Raw Hot Chocolate recipe that can be of great use. Watch chef Dorothy demonstrate a stepwise procedure to prepare the beverage in your own kitchen. - 64.2597
Hot Spiced Cranberry Punch
1. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure combine cranberry juice, spices and water.
2. Heat in the microwave for about 9 minutes until piping hot.
3. Cover and let stand for 1 minute for the flavors of spices to infuse into the liquid.
4. Remove... - 47.5377
Hot Cranberry Punch
Hot cranberry punch, have you ever had it? This was what I had at a party recently and I just had to try to make it on my own. A deliciously flavored punch that would suit all tastes. - 46.9302
1) In a bowl, add chocolate, water, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes without putting a cover for every 1 minute.
3) Pour in milk and microwave for another 6 minutes.
4) Fold in marshmallows and almond... - 46.7942
Spiced Hot Chocolate Mix
1) Split a vanilla bean lengthwise.
2) Scrape out the insides of the bean and place the powder in a medium bowl.
3) Stir in sugar till well blended.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except boiling water and whipped cream.
5) For each serving,... - 46.5031
Hot Spicy Punch
1. In a muslin cloth, place cloves, cinnamon and tea leaves. Tie into a bag and keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, boil water. Once boiled, remove from flame and add prepared bag. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Once done, discard bag and add all the... - 46.3571
Old English Hot Wassail
1. In a large kettle, tip in 2 bottles ale and stir in sugar, lemon peel, and spices.
2. Place the kettle over a very low flame and heat the beer without boiling or simmering, for at least 30 minutes.
3. Take kettle off the heat and allow the beer... - 45.6284
French Hot Chocolate
1. In saucepan place chocolate and water and stir over low heat until melted and smooth.
2. Slowly stir in milk, then add cream, sugar, salt, mace and allspice.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until milk is hot.
4. Stir in vanilla and... - 44.6929
Hot Pink Punch
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries and 4 cups water.
Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
Press through a strainer; discard skins.
Set cranberry mixture aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, red-hots, cloves,... - 44.6596
Creole Hot Chocolate
1) Take a deep casserole or bowl measuring 3 quarts and add chocolate and sugar along with nutmeg and a spoon of cinnamon, stirring to mix properly.
2) Place the bowl or casserole within the Microwave and set it to HIGH for 5-6 minutes or until the... - 44.6316
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
1) Into a 4-quart saucepan, pour the cider or apple juice.
2) Stick the cloves in the apple slices and add them to the pan.
3) Add the cinnamon stick and allspaice and mix well.
4) Cover the pan and bring the ingredients to a simmer over medium... - 44.5659
Hot Cranberry Punch
Tie whole cloves and allspice in small piece of cheesecloth.
Combine in a saucepan the spice bag, cinnamon pieces, brown sugar, 1 cup of water, and salt.
Bring slowly to a boil.
Add the pineapple juice and 3 cups of water.
Crush the cranberry sauce with a... - 44.3041
1) In a deep casserole, pour in boiling water to combine with whole allspice, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks all packed in a cloth.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the spice pack.
4) Pour in punch, orange juice and... - 44.0678
Hot Tea Nectar
1.Take a kettle; put tea bags in it and pour boiling water.
2.Brew for 5 minutes.
3.Once done, take the tea bags out.
4.Put the brewed tea aside.
5.In the kettle, put pineapple juice, apricot nectar, orange concentrate, lemon juice, sugar and... - 43.9362
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together water, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, lemon and orange peels.
2) Cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Steep in the teabags into the mixture.
4) Stir well.
5) Serve the Hot Spiced Tea with cinnamon sticks... - 43.7205
Hot Buttered Punch
In slow-cooking pot, combine brown sugar with water, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves.
Break up cranberry sauce with fork.
Add cranberry sauce and pineapple juice to pot.
Cover and heat on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Serve hot in individual mugs with... - 43.4602
Hot Cider Cup With Baked Apples
Cut the apples in half crosswise and place them, cut side down, in an ovenproof dish.
Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 10 minutes or until tender when tested with a fork.
Meanwhile, pour 2 1/2 cups cider into a very large pan.
Add the spices; cover and... - 43.2166
Hot Fruited Tea
1. In one continuous strip peel whole orange and set aside reserving orange meat for another use.
2. In a heavy large saucepan bring placing water, tea bags, cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange peel to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. With cover... - 43.0694
Hot Cranberry Grog
1) In a saucepan, place together juice, brown sugar, small cinnamon sticks, spices and salt.
2) Heat the cranberry mixture to boil.
3) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
4) Pour in the rum and allow to boil again.
5) In 4 mugs place... - 42.9371
Mexican Hot Chocolate
1) In top of double boiler, heat the chocolate and hot water, until the chocolate is melted.
2) Stir in the sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon, blend thoroughly.
3) Then stir in the strong brewed coffee, until smooth and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Then... - 42.396
Hot Cinnamon Cider
1) In a large saucepan, mix together all the ingredients.
2) The allspice and the cloves are best added in a cheese-cloth bag.
3) Heat gradually to the boiling point then it's ready to serve.
4) All the ingredients can be mixed in the basket of a... - 42.3889
Fiesta Hot Chocolate
Mix cocoa and flour in 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in piloncillo, milk, cloves and 2 sticks cinnamon.
Heat just to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes (do not boil).
Remove from heat; remove cloves and... - 42.382
Hot Posset is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage recipe. An easy to prepare drink recipe, Hot Posset is a beverage that you will surely love to serve to your loved ones! - 42.3057
Hot Spiced Grape Juice
1) In a clothbag, add in the spices and secure tightly
2) In a kettle, add in the sugar and water and stir till thr sugar is completely dissolved
3) Dip in the spice bag and bring the mixture to a rapid boil
4) Cook the mixture for 10 minutes and then... - 42.2762
Hot Honeyed Chocolate
Combine cocoa and sugar in small saucepan.
Add water and boil 1 minute.
Stir in vanilla and keep hot.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in honey.
Beat egg whites stiff.
Fold into egg yolk mixture.
Divide chocolate mixture evenly among 8 large... - 42.2555
Spiced Hot Cocoa
In saucepan combine unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, and salt; add the 1 cup water, stick cinnamon, and cloves.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
Reconstitute the 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder in the 3 cups... - 42.2101
Traditional Hot Cocoa
1 In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, thoroughly blend cocoa powder and sugar.
2 Whisk in hot water until blended.
3 Cover and microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 2 minutes.
4 Gradually whisk in milk. Cover.
5 Microwave at 100% (HIGH)... - 41.5744
Spiced Hot Cranberry Punch
1) In a 1-quart measuring cup, add cranberry juice, cloves and cinnamon stick to combine.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Cover and let the mixture stand for 1 minute.
4) Remove spices.
5) Fold in sugar to stir until dissolved.
6)... - 41.5505
Hot Wine Cranberry Punch
1) Take a 3-quart bowl and mix together cranberry juice, water, sugar, cinnamon and cloves in it.
2) Heat the mixture, covered for 10 minutes on High.
3) Strain the cooked mixture and then place it back to 3-quart bowl.
4) Mix in wine and lemon and... - 41.4105
Hot Spiced Wine
Hot Spiced Wine is an amazingly delicious beverage which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 41.3263
Pumpkin Punch Bowl With Hot Mulled Cider
1) In a 6-quart kettle, place together cider, brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice and cloves.
2) Heat the cider mixture to boil.
3) Reduce the heat and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
4) Cut a 2-inch slice from the top.
5) Scoop out the seeds from the... - 41.2452
Hot Spiced Cider
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add in the apple cider, cloves, nutmeg and lemon juice.
2) Heat the pan over medium-low heat.
3) Cover the pan and heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Strain and serve in individual glasses.
5) If desired drop a lemon slice... - 41.031
Hot Chocolate Mexican Style
Combine chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and cream in saucepan.
Place over very low heat; stir until chocolate is melted.
Add milk slowly to chocolate mixture; mix well.
Warm over very low heat.
Do not allow mixture to boil.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until... - 40.8938
Hot Chocolate Orange Silk
1) In a saucepan, combine orange juice concentrate, cocoa, sugar, chocolate and 1/2 cup say125 mL milk and fold the ingredients until cocoa is incorporated.
2) Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts.
3) Now add in... - 40.7329
Hot Citrus Tea
1) In 1 1/2-quart saucepan add 1 quart water and bring it to a boil.
2) In another small saucepan, add remaining 2 tablespoons water, the sugar, juices, and cinnamon stick.
3) Cook the mixture by continuous stirring until sugar is dissolved and... - 40.7248
Advent Walk Hot Apple Cider
Tie the cloves, allspice, and cinnamon sticks in cheesecloth.
Pour the cider into a large pan.
Add the brown sugar, salt, nutmeg, and spice bag.
Stir to combine and heat to a rolling boil over high heat.
Immediately reduce the heat and simmer for 30... - 40.5074
Classic Mexican Hot Chocolate
In saucepan, combine milk, sugar, chocolate and cinnamon.
Heat until chocolate is melted.
Cook and stir until mixture almost boils (do not boil).
In bowl, beat eggs with vanilla.
Add 1 cup hot milk, then return to saucepan.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Beat until... - 40.3493
Hot Cinnamon-spiced Wine
This Hot Cinnamon Spiced wine is recipe with a difference. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions and see a number of raised eyebrows. Your guests are going to like the spiced up wine drink. Try it!! - 40.3458
Hot Holiday Punch
Hot holiday punch is a lovely combination of a variety of spices. Delicious drink and this punch is easy to make, done realy quickly. Your party is going to be hot and happening with this addition. - 40.2817
Hot Beverage Recipes By Category