- » Hot Bean
Hot Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot bean recipes.
Hot Bean Trio
1. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, arrange bacon on a metal rack
2. Cover dish with paper towel.
3. Cook on High for 4 minutes.
4. Set bacon aside to crisp.
5. Remove rack.
6. Add sugar, cornstarch, salt, pepper, vinegar and onion to bacon drippings.
7.... - 44.4275
Bean And Vegetable Hot Pot
1) In a pan, place the vegetables sprinkle with stock and season taste.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
3) If you wish to freeze the dish, then do so at this stage. Pour the cooled beans mixture into a... - 43.5209
Five Bean Hot Dish
1) In a deep saucepan, brown the ground beef. Drain once well browned.
2) Add the bacon, mustard and vinegar and stir well.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) Pour the mixture into a slow cooker.
5) Cover the cooker and cook over low... - 41.9981
Bean And Cabbage Hot Pot Ouillade
(1) In a large kettle, combine all ingredients except the boiled beans and liquid.
(2) Place the covered pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil
(3) Reduce heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes until potatoes and rutabaga are tender cooked.
(4) Drain... - 41.3587
Triple Bean Hot Dish
Brown hamburger, bacon and onion in small amount of shortening.
Skim off excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Put into baking dish.
Cover; bake 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours at 350 degrees.
Add small amounts of water as needed to keep dish from... - 35.517
Bean Hot Pot
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Drain beans, put them in a saucepan with water to cover and bring to boil. Boil vigorously for 10 minutes, then simmer for 1 hour or until tender. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions and pepper and stir fry... - 31.903
Hot Bean Pot
Pour beans into 2-quart casserole.
Mix mustard, seasonings, and onion with bacon fat, pickle juice, vinegar, and coffee; pour over beans.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 45 minutes.
Garnish with cooked bacon slices. - 31.3713
Hot Calico Beans
Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Cook about 30 minutes, stirring often. - 25.3246