- » Hot Avocado
Hot Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot avocado recipes.
Hot Avocado With Seafood
Combine in bowl oysters, shelled and chopped prawns, drained and flaked crab and chopped capers.
Combine in blender or food processor mayonnaise, parsley, chives, mustard and lemon juice.
Process or blend 15 seconds.
Season sauce with salt and pepper, add egg... - 39.4761
Pork Strips With Hot Potato Avocado Salad
1) In a pan, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in pork and garlic and cook till well browned.
3) Lower the heat and mix in the sage and potatoes.
4) Stir well to coat with the oil.
5) Place lid over the pot and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
6) Mix in vinegar and... - 39.4002
Hot Avocado Crab Sandwich
Combine mushroom soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper sauce; heat, stirring occasionally.
Add 1 cup cheese; stir till melted.
Place muffins on baking sheet.
Spread rounded tablespoon sauce on each muffin; top with crab meat, then avocado... - 39.2702
Hot Avocado Dressing
1) Take a container of an electric blender and mix all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 37.4481
Avocados Filled With Hot Sauce
Except for the avocados, put all ingredients into the top of a double boiler.
Place over simmering water and heat, stirring with wooden spoon until butter has melted and sauce is amooth.
Salt to taste.
Halve avocados lengthwise and remove pit.
Pour sauce into... - 36.8053
Hot Avocado Salad
Fry bacon in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Remove from skillet and drain; crumble and reserve.
Cook and stir onion in bacon fat until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper sauce; heat to boiling.
Pour over tomatoes,... - 34.221
Hot 'n' Spicy Shrimp With Avocado Salsa
Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; remove black vein from shrimp.
Pat shrimp as dry as possible on paper towels.
In medium bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, oregano, cumin and cayenne.
Add shrimp; toss to coat well, rubbing spice mixture lightly into shrimp so... - 32.5983
Hot Tuna Salads In Avocado Shells
1. Mix celery, tuna, mayonnaise, pimiento and chili powder. Cut each avocado lengthwise into halves; remove pit. Cut thin layer from bottom of each half to prevent tipping if necessary.
2. Arrange avocados cut sides up in circle with narrow ends to center on... - 24.8472
Avocado With Hot Sauce Piquant
Combine catsup, Worcestershire, vinegar, butter, and sugar in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat just long enough to dissolve the sugar and melt the butter. - 23.7659