- » Hot Artichoke Spread
Hot Artichoke Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot artichoke spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot artichoke spread recipes.
Hot Artichoke Spread
Hot artichoke spread is a baked artichoke spread prepared with a base of equal amounts of salad dressing and parmesan cheese. Mixed together with artichoke hearts and green chilies for a kick, the hot artichoke spread is baked till browned and sprinkled with... - 36.3418
Hot & Spicy Artichoke Spread
Mix together all ingredients except onions and tomatoes; spoon into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Microwave on medium (50%) 7 to 9 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring every 4 minutes.
Stir before serving.
Sprinkle with onions and... - 30.3533
Hot Artichoke Parmesan Spread
In a medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together the Parmesan cheese, yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic.
Gently stir in the artichokes.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) about 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 60... - 29.2657
You May Also Like!
Artichoke Gratin Spread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix all ingredients together in bowl, then place in pan.
Bake 20 minutes, or until brown and bubbly.
Serve warm with crackers. - 24.2997
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Drain the artichoke hearts (reserve the oil and use it in a salad dressing), and chop them coarsely.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic. Using a rubber spatula, scrape the mixture into an... - 23.3988
Baked Artichoke Spread
Baked Artichoke Spread has a fine taste. Baked Artichoke Spread gets its taste from cheese mixed with mayonnaise. - 28.6646
Artichoke Cocktail Spread
Combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, cheese, and garlic salt and hot sauce, if desired.
Pour into shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle top with curry powder.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes. - 25.249
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 111.517
Hot Artichoke Cheese Dip
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Remove stems and seeds from Tuscan peppers; chop (makes 1/4 cup) and set aside.
Drain liquid from marinated artichoke hearts into the bottom of a shallow 2-quart casserole.
Spread liquid to grease bottom of pan.
Drain and discard... - 41.0486
Hot Artichoke Seafood Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2. In a bowl combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, and frozen crabmeat with shrimp.
3. Portion out this mixture on slightly greased 1/2-quart casserole.
4. Spread out breadcrumbs... - 36.2188
Artichokes With Hot Corn Salad
In large skillet, saute bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon, reserving 1/4 cup of drippings; drain on paper towels.
Add 1/3 cup butter to drippings and heat.
Add green pepper and onion; saute until just tender.
Stir in corn, salt and pepper to taste.
Heat... - 37.25
Baked Artichoke Squares
Baked artichoke squares are cheesy vegetable squares. Prepared with added celery and mushrooms, the artichoke squares are combined with cheese and eggs to form a mixture. Flavored with herbs and a dash of red pepper, the baked artichoke squares are savory and... - 48.027
Chicken Stuffed Artichokes
1. Start oven, set 375° F., Moderate. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole with butter or margarine.
2. Cook artichokes until almost tender; spread the leaves and remove the chokes.
3. Mix the melted butter or margarine with the crumbs, chicken and seasonings.... - 33.4694