- » Hot Artichoke Cheese Square
Hot Artichoke Cheese Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot artichoke cheese square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot artichoke cheese square recipes.
Baked Artichoke Squares
Baked artichoke squares are cheesy vegetable squares. Prepared with added celery and mushrooms, the artichoke squares are combined with cheese and eggs to form a mixture. Flavored with herbs and a dash of red pepper, the baked artichoke squares are savory and... - 48.027
Drain artichokes, reserving oil from one jar.
Chop artichokes into small pieces.
Saute artichokes, .onion, and garlic in reserved oil until tender.
Combine eggs, cheese, seasonings, and artichoke mixture.
Pourinto 9x13-inch baking dish.
Top with bread... - 43.5336
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°.
2. Into a bowl, drain artichokes, reserving liquid from 1 jar.
3. Using a knife, chop artichokes; set aside.
4. In a skillet, cook onion in reserved liquid in skillet until tender.
5. In a large mixing bowl,... - 48.6758
Artichoke Frittata Squares
Artichoke Frittata Squares is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Artichoke Frittata Squares recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 39.8116
Artichoke Quiche Squares
In a large bowl, stir together the egg substitute, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, thyme, garlic powder and pepper sauce.
Add the artichokes, cheese and onions.
Mix until well combined.
Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Spoon the artichoke mixture... - 43.0023
2. In a bowl, drain 1 jar artichoke hearts, reserving marinade. Drain the remaining jar, discarding marinade.
3. Using a knife, chop artichoke hearts, and set aside.
4. Take a skillet and pour reserved artichoke marinade into it.
5. Put in onion and... - 47.4673
In a mixing bowl, thoroughly mix together all the ingredients, except the Parmesan cheese.
Pour into a greased 10-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
Cut into small squares... - 33.5897
Drain 1 jar artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Drain remaining jar, discarding marinade.
Chop artichoke hearts, and set aside.
Pour, reserved artichoke marinade into a skillet.
Add onion and garlic; cook over medium heat until tender.
Cool... - 42.2242
Drain marinade from 1 jar of artichokes into a frying pan.
Drain other jar (reserve marinade for other uses).
Chop all artichokes; set aside.
Heat marinade in frying pan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
In a... - 44.1795
Marinated Artichoke Nibbles
Drain marinade from 1 jar of artichokes into a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Drain other jar, reserving marinade for other uses, if desired.
Chop artichoke hearts and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to reserved marinade.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH... - 40.9577
Drain marinade from 1 jar of artichokes into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
Drain remaining jar; reserve marinade for other uses.
Chop all artichokes and set aside.
Heat marinade in frying pan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until... - 36.2492
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a frying pan drain out the marinade from 1 jar.
3. Drain another jar and reserve the marinade.
4. Chop artichokes and keep aside.
5. In a frying pan add onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes until onion... - 45.1041
Artichokes Au Gratin
Heat oven to 400° F.
Cook artichoke hearts according to directions on package, adding lemon juice to water.
Drain and reserve juice.
Place artichokes in square 9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
Saute onion in Butter Buds or... - 43.3073
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix thoroughly.
Turn into dish.
Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Cool slightly before serving. - 31.4861
Artichoke Stuffed Manicotti
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare filling, in large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and saute onion 2-3 minutes, until tender.
3. Add artichoke hearts, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the thyme and salt and saute 2... - 45.4457
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 77.8417
In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat; add the onion and lamb, breaking meat apart with a spoon until meat loses its pinkness.
Add wine, tomatoes, parsley, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally for... - 42.9359
Senate Salad Bowl With Shrimp Tomato Aspic
Heat 1 cup of the tomato juice until very hot.
Pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in remaining tomato juice with salt, cayenne pepper, onion, and horseradish.
Pour mixture into an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Chill until mixture is... - 43.6168
Fish should be prepared fish but grilling it takes a lot of experience. Take a look at the way Tim cooks his grouper quickly and efficiently - 127.244