- » Hot Appetizer
Hot Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot appetizer recipes.
Red Hot Roasted Pepper Soup
When you need a perfect starter for Christmas day or a great dinner soup for a tasty, low fat light, quick and easy roasted pepper soup could make a flavorful addition to the platter. The smoky-sweet flavors of peppers infused with a hint of spiciness makes... - 133.808
Hot Dog Wraps
Great with an aperitif or for a party buffet, the hot dog wraps will be a hit among your friends! - 125.512
Hot And Spicy Potato Cutlets
Indian appetizers and snacks popular as street side food are also easy to make at home. Chef Aarasi shows how to make potato cutlets using potatoes and common Indian seasonings. Taste great when served with sweet and sour sauce! - 124.24
Hot Chicken Wings- How To Make Bangin Buffalo Wings
Hot wings to brighten up your party. If you're looking for tasty chicken wings check out this video! This video is compiled with several mouth-watering recipes- use these as dinner recipes or as party hors d'oeuvres. Serve it with some celery sticks or potato... - 122.277
Smokin' Hot Raw Tomato Soup
Is there anything better than Tomato Soup in the Winter? This is such a comfort food and it's full of health benefits making it a great medicinal food for a winter cold! Try this fresh-made thick and hearty spicy tomato soup that is raw-some! This recipe... - 120.635
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat the oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Add onions, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, tomato ketchup, cayenne pepper and stir well for 2 minutes until the mixture has reduced.
3. Once reduced, add in... - 119.488
Boneless Hot Wings
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her fabulous Super Bowl Boneless Hot Wings. These are not made from chicken wings, but are made from chicken breast meat instead. This makes them easier and less messy to eat. You just dip them into Betty's Super... - 116.229
Hot And Spicy Chicken Wings
Hot and spicy chicken wings are hot favorite for almost everyone. You can make it more delicious by adding some Mediterranean spices. How to do that? Watch the video to learn about the ingredients and procedure. Once you know, you can have your favorite... - 114.833
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a bowl combine corn starch and water make cornstarch slurry.
2. In the soup pot pour the chicken broth and add tofu, carrot, chicken strips, bamboo shoot and mushrooms.
3. Stir everything well and add rice vinegar, sugar, hot pepper, soy sauce,... - 114.452
Hot Dog Tuna And Rice Salad
This is a salad which is a mix of tuna, hot dog and rice! It’s a salad which is a meal by itself. You could whip this one for a party and this is all you need for a party! See this video to make this salad! - 112.58
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 111.517
Five Spice Hot Wings
Next time you plan for preparing hot wings, use this recipe as it will be different, unique and spicy, as always. Usage of soya sauce and five spice powder give an Asian flavor to these chicken wings, which you would surely like. Watch the video before trying... - 110.792
Low Carb Hot And Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. In a bowl add the cauliflower, cayenne, salt, ginger powder and cream cheese.
2. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and sticky.
3. On a bamboo mat, place 1 nori sheet.
4. Place 3 tablespoon of the sticky mixture and spread until a... - 110.564
It's Hot Chicken Wings
If you love hot and spicy food and you are a true fan of chicken wings, then this recipe is just perfect for you. May be you don't find your ordered plate of chicken wings are truly hot - so what, follow this recipe and enjoy a spice-burst within your mouth. - 110.319
Elba's Hot And Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms
Today I will show how to make my Hot and Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms.
They will go very well for all of your upcoming play off games and Super Bowl Parties. They will be sure to score a touch down at your party. - 110.302
Hot Split Peas Soup With Ham
When you have some leftover ham, the best thing to do is to make a Hot Split Peas Soup with Ham. According to Chef David Paul, this is the best recipe to make and it’s inexpensive as well. There is hardly any effort and the outcome is super delicious. It... - 108.478
Red Hot Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a mixing bowl combine chicken drum sticks with all-purpose flour, salt and soy sauce, marinate it well and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. In another bowl combine bbq mix, orange juice, water, sugar, soy sauce and hot sauce, stir and... - 107.972
Habanero Hot Wings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Preheat oil to 350 degrees.
3. Remove chicken from packaging and dry with paper towels.
4. In a large zip top bag, mix together: flour, salt, black pepper and smoked paprika. Shake to... - 107.791
Hot Lemony Shrimp
Does seafood tops your choice of food?? Bingo! You have landed on the correct page. Here's an amazing spicy Lemon Flavored Shrimp Recipe that is totally going to delight your taste buds. Include it in your next party menu and watch your guests go gaga over it. - 107.531
Hot Chicken Wings
This video recipe will show you how to make delicious hot chicken wings with the perfect blend of spices. No soggy, overly breaded mess over here! Just sticky, spicy, highly addictive, and downright banging wings that will be star of your party! These are not... - 106.988
Jalapeno Buttermilk Hot Fried Chicken
Crispy fried chicken is a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares a unique fried chicken recipe that uses buttermilk. The video is presented in an interesting manner and offers great tips too. Pamper your guests with this appetizing fried chicken... - 106.409
Hot And Sweet Strawberry And Spinach Salad
Eating strawberries can never be so interesting. This impressive video is a great way to enjoy your salad. The chef here has perfectly blended the sweet and spicy flavors to make an incredible salad that would surely be your all time favorite! - 104.816
Betty's Hot And Spicy Cajun Shrimp Saute
Check out this video that shares a super simple cajun style shrimp recipe that is absolutely flavorful and appetizing. The video is wonderfully presented and uses a very few ingredients making it all the more simple to try out at home. Watch the video and... - 104.229
Hot And Sour Soup
Hot and Sour Soup is an oriental soup dish composed of meat and lots of vegetables. Chilies or chili sauce is responsible in making this soup dish spicy, while rice vinegar is the main souring agent. - 104.186
Hot & Sour Soup - Quick And Easy!
Those who are keen on trying Indo-Chinese recipes will love this different kind of soup. The soup is made by using Indian and Chinese sauces. The chef adds vegetables and instant noodles to the soup. It is a hot and spicy soup. Do check out the video for the... - 103.442
Healthy Egg Roll With Hot Mustard Sauce
For all who love egg rolls and wished to have it healthy, here is a very interesting version of the dish from Amy. Serve it up for breakfast with hot mustard; ah, what a wonderful way to start the day! - 102.918
Pork And Tofu Hot And Sour Soup
Appetizing hot or warm soups are healthy and make you feel good during cold winters or when sick. Check out chef Todd showing how to make flavorful Hot and Sour Soup with pork, tofu and mushrooms as the key ingredients along with other seasonings. Have a cozy... - 101.43
Super Bowl Hot Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are the best appetizers to serve in your Super Bowl party, when you are planning to invite all your friends. These hot chicken wings can be made as per your desired hotness, by adding more cayenne powder, if you want. But, don’t make it too... - 101.172
Chicken Wings In Hot Tangy Sauce
Amazing appetizer. This is a great video to prepare chicken wings in a tangy sauce. The sauce has a great flavor from honey, barbeque sauce ad lemon pepper. The zesty irresistible taste brings in a great taste to the chicken wings. This is an ideal appetizer... - 101.041
Hot And Sweet Chili Prawns On Skewer
Sweet, tangy, and spicy, these shrimp skewers are a hit as a party appetizer when served alongside margaritas or are perfect for days you don’t feel like cooking! It’s a recipe for beginners cause it needs It two ingredients and 10 minutes to get on the... - 100.276
Thai Hot And Sour Fish Soup
Are you looking for a hot, delicious and appetizing soup recipe? Here the chef has shared a Thai hot and sour fish soup that is just perfect for you. This soup with fish, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes is very yummy and pampers your taste buds with an amazing... - 99.9466
Grilled Pineapple With Hot And Sour Sauce
1. Preheat indoor grill turning on 2 induction stoves.
2. Cut pineapple into big chunks.
To prepare the sauce:
3. In a nonstick pan add minced garlic, soy sauce, Schezwan sauce and water if needed to adjust the consistency and mix... - 99.7958
Grape Jelly Hot Dogs And Garlic Cola Ribs
Watch this incredible video that shares two recipes for some unique appetizers. This video is absolutely impressive and interesting making it a must watch. Try out these recipes for grape jelly hot dogs and garlic cola ribs and you would surely be delighted... - 98.8216
Hot Salsa Chicken Wings
Love Mexican flavor in your meal, then you will surely enjoy this unique method of preparing hot chicken wings. Yes, these are marinated in salsa and coated in ground tortilla - sounds unique! Follow the chef in this video and recreate the same in your... - 97.2794
Bourbon Hot Dogs - Copykat.com
Have you ever tried sweet hot dogs? You must watch the video as it's really amazing. The bourbon sauce is the key ingredient in the recipe. These hot dogs are yummy to taste and you must try this recipe at home. - 96.4873
Super Bowl Spicy-hot Deep-fried Dill Pickle Slices
Deep-fried pickles are a crowd favorite at any gathering. Plus, it's easy to prepare and notches up the flavor of your snack table easily. Just grab the ingredients and follow Betty’s video recipe to get preparing this tasty treat at home. - 94.9154
It's Hot Pork Ribs
Do you like your pork ribs to be really hot and spicy, then this recipe video is for you. Watch the video to learn the process of cooking up the special hot sauce. Bake your pork ribs to soft and succulent. To prepare it properly, you need to spend some time... - 94.4701
Thai Hot And Sour Soup
Nothing like a bowl of piping hot soup on a cold winter day. Take a look at this hot and sour soup recipe that will warm the soul and spice up the palate. The video shares a super simple recipe for this magical soup. Give it a try….. - 93.9045
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Chop the spinach and the artichoke.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the spinach, artichoke, garlic powder, minced fresh garlic,cayenne pepper,Asiago cheese and the Fontinella cheese.
4. Mix... - 93.0267
Damn 'hot' Shrimp Cocktail
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients for making paste, grind to a fine paste.
2. Keep the paste in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
3. In sauce pan boil water, add in onion, garlic, lemon, cardamom, pepper corn and hot sauce.... - 92.7749
Hot And Sweet Mustard Glazed Chicken Wings
If you are craving for some sticky, chewy Buffalo-style chicken wings, and there isn’t a decent chicken wing place nearby, just watch this recipe and make some yourself! Frying the wings can be so messy, so this is a great method for frying them in the... - 92.6611
Hot Chicken Wings
If you thought chicken wings can be made only by master chefs in Chinese restaurants, then follow the video and decide if it is essential for you to be a chef to make this dish all by yourself. Watching the chef make hot chicken wings is flattering for its so... - 90.3695
Hot Broccoli Soup
Here is a soup to keep you warm during the winter. In this video, you will learn how to make the Hot Broccoli Soup from Victoria. Be sure to try this at home this winter. Bon Appétit! - 88.8813
Hot Chicken Fruits Salad
1. In a pan, heat the oil.
2. Meanwhile, butterfly the chicken breast.
3. On a plate, arrange the salad greens along with the berries and blue cheese sprinkled on top.
4. Sprinkle a dash of pomegranate vinaigrette on top.
5. Place the chicken... - 87.6218
Smoked Orange Marmalade Chipotle Hot Wings
Give your super bowl menu an extra special touch with hot and sweet smoked wings. Surely it would be a perfect way to impress your guests with this flavorful treat. Take a look and pamper your friends with these appetizing wings, surely they would ask for... - 85.703
Smoked Hot And Sweet Mustard Chicken Wings
Are you are wondering about the appetizers for your next party? Check out for this exciting smoked chicken wings recipe with a mustard twist. The video here is worth watching as the wings are wonderfully flavored and smoked to perfection. Take a look… - 85.3
Smoked Raspberry Barbecue Sauce Hot Wings
Why not give a flavorful twist to the barbecue wings with a super delicious raspberry barbecue sauce. Watch this amazing video to smoke some gorgeous wings and pamper your guests with this delightful feast. Check it out… - 84.9544
Hot Artichoke Dip
This delicious artichoke dip is easy to make. Hot out of the oven, it's nice and bubbly and full of flavor. - 84.7991
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
1. Care fully cut the half frozen pork horizontally first in thin slices and further cut the slices into strips.
2. In a small bowl, place pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
3. Cover and refrigerate the meat for 1... - 83.472
Damn 'hot' Scotch Bonnet-chili Poppers
Wondering what to serve in your cocktail party? This recipe of HOT Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers can come handy to you. It's simple, easy but extremely mouth-watering. Make sure to make in large amount, because there is a high chance that these are not going to... - 82.769
Tangy Garlic Hot Wings
If you can die for any chicken wings preparation, here is one to satiate your taste buds. This hot & tangy garlic chicken wings are surely a new treat, which you have probably not tried before. Go through the video to learn about the secret behind this... - 82.3084
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 81.8242
Thai Hot Chicken Vegetable Soup
How would you like to enjoy a different kind of chicken soup? If you have not tried chicken with vegetable soup, then you should try now. Learn Thai cooking in simple manner and enjoy variety of delectable dishes just like this hot chicken soup. - 80.2511
Spicy Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Doesn’t instant Chinese sound great?? Here is a video of Chef Vikas showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant hot and sour soup. Watch and learn! - 78.7053
Hot And Sweet Crispy Lamb
Do you enjoy eating lamb? Learn a great Chinese style lamb. Deep fried for a nice crunch, then tossed in a nice spicy sauce, this makes a great appetizer. Be sure to try this at your next party…it is certain to impress your guests! - 73.4324
Hot & Sour Vegetarian Soup
Hot and sour soup for dinner? No big deal, just pick up[ a packet of Chings ready to cook pouch, boil it in water, and there it is!! A nice hot bowl of soup ready to be eaten!! Watch and learn! - 73.366
Cooking hot chicken wings on an outdoor grill can never be any better than this. Take a look at the video for the world's easiest recipe of wings and without any hassles. Moreover it is so much fun when you don't have to focus a lot on the cooking; you can... - 67.589
Hot Crab Salad Boats
Hot Crab Salad Boat is a nice way to serve a filling salad. Although this is a salad but it can also be served as a side dish or snack. Hot Crab Salad Boats taste better than any other salad. It is a great recipe to serve and share with your friends plus a... - 51.4972
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 50.5649
Hot German Beer Soup Heisse Biersuppe
1. In a large, heavy bottomed saucepan, combine beer and sugar
2. Heat over low flame, stirring until sugar dissolves and without boiling.
3. In a bowl, blend together the egg yolks, sour cream, flour, cinnamon, and seasoning, beating until smooth.
4.... - 49.9923
1) In a saucepan, mix together the tomato juice, water, bouillon cubes
2) Heat over a low flame till the cubes are dissolved
3) Tip in the remaining ingredients and bring the flame up to boil the mixture
4) Turn the flame down and then allow to simmer... - 49.7903
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup! Were you looking for a tasty and unique soup? Then this is the one for you. I served the Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup a week before for my friends and they all fell in love with it. Try the dish for yourself! - 49.7361
Hot Russian Borscht
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Rinse beets well
3. Chop of 1 inch stem.
4. Wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil sheet.
5. Bake the wrapped beet on oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender depending on size.
6. Slip the skins... - 49.5574
Hot Ham And Potato Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, hear oleo.
3) When hot, saute onion and bell pepper, until wilted.
4) Gradually stir in the flour. Mix well.
5) Now, add milk, seasonings and cheese.
6) Cook, stirring constantly,... - 49.2402
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.8982
Hot & Sour Soup
The Hot & Sour Soup is a yummy and spicy soup preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Hot & Sour Soup last week for my friends and they loved it. Don€™t miss this superb Hot & Sour Soup recipe. - 48.5786
German Hot Potato Salad
1) In a frying pan, add bacon, onion, celery and pepper to cook until ingredients turn light gold.
2) Sprinkle flour and continue frying until golden brown or brown as you like it.
3) Pour in hot water, vinegar and brown sugar and cook slowly for about... - 48.3933
Hot And Hearty Ham Soup
1. In a saucepan combine together ham bone or hocks, water, peppercorns, cloves, salt, and garlic; boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 2 1/2 hours; strain the broth and remove meat.
3. When bone is cool enough to handle, remove... - 48.2335
Cold Lettuce And Hot Noodle Salad
1) In a large kettle of boiling water, place noodles and cook, according to package directions.
2) When two minutes are left for noodles to cook, add asparagus and bell pepper.
3) Drain the noodles along vegetables.
4) In a large bowl, place lettuce... - 48.0506
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
1. Freeze the meat partially to make it easier for slicing.
2. Slice pork thinly into bite-size pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook pork pieces in hot oil till lightly browned; drain and set aside.
4. In the same saucepan boil chicken broth;... - 47.8827
Hot And Sour Cucumber Salad
1)Peel the cucumbers and slice them very thinly.
2) In a salad bowl, prepare dressing by combining all ingredients except scallions and cucymber.
3 Mix well.
4) In the dressing toss the cucumbers along with minced scallions.
5)... - 47.6998
Hot And Spicy Seafood Kabobs
1) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, paprika, thyme, oregano, red pepper and black pepper. Mix well.
2) Under cold, running water wash the scallops. Pat them dry.
3) In a durable zip-lock pouch, add in the scallops and... - 47.6264
Hot Salmon Salad
1. Cut the salmon into small chunks.
2. Using a razor sharp knife or shredder, shred the cabbage as finely as possible.
3. Grate or shred carrot.
4. Chop green pepper.
5. In a large fry pan, heat oil.
6. Add the vegetables and stir fry... - 47.4806
1) In a soup pot, bring a mixture of water and tomato juice to a boil.
2) Stir in vegetables and simmer, covered for 30 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
3) In a blender or food processor, puree 2 cups of soup taken from the pot.
4) Pour the... - 47.3202
Hot Cream Of Spinach And Scallion Soup
1. Discard spinach steam and wash the leaves in lukewarm water. Drain and keep aside.
2. In a dutch oven saute scallions in butter for 1 minute.
3. Add spinach. Do not add additional water. Cover and let the ingredients cook for 5... - 47.2872
Hot Seafood Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Rinse the shrimp and scallop properly.
3) In a saucepan, combine the rinsed scallop, shrimp and the wine. Cook over low flame for about 3 minutes and drain.
4) In 1 tablespoon of butter,... - 47.1344
Hot And Sour Shrimp Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine the rice vinegar and soy sauce with cornstarch.
2. Stir the mixture until it forms a smooth paste.
2. Put a saucepan on low heat and combine the fish stock, lemon-grass, garlic, and chili pepper in it.
3.... - 46.9524
1. Discard the broccoli buds and thinly slice the stalks to make a total of 2 cups buds and stalks; set aside.
2. In saucepan combine and boil together chicken, water, onion, and celery.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes or... - 46.7891
Hot Crab Sandwiches
1) Smear each bread piece with butter.
2) Place the bread piece on broiling pan and broil until golden brown, keep warm.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic until light brown.
4) Stir in crab meat and mix well over... - 46.7402
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
Slice pork in thin strips 1/4 inch wide and 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before using.) In 2 1/2-quart casserole, cook pork, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 4 minutes or till done, stirring... - 46.6678
Hot And Spicy Cabbage Rolls
1) Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage
2) Into a pot of boiling water, place the cabbage and boil for about 5 minutes till soft and tender
3) Drain the cabbage into a colander
4) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion till soft
5) Into... - 46.6132
Hot & Sour Asian Soup
Hot & Sour Soup gets its taste from pork meat mixed with mushroom and eggs, flavored with white wine vinegar. Hot & Sour Soup is cherished by pork lovers. - 46.3446
Hot Italian Sausage And Pepper Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt and peppers. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, spread vegetables at bottom and drizzle with olive... - 46.2982
Hot And Sour Soup
1) Slice the chicken along the grain into about 2 inches long, 14 inch thick, and 14 inch wide strips.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the garlic and ginger in the sesame oil over a medium heat for about 20 seconds.
3) Stir in the broth,... - 46.2785
Hot Mah Jongg Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, place chicken and dredge with lemon juice and soy sauce.
2) Put the lid on and chill for 2 hours or longer.
3) Stir in scallion, celery, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, salt, snow peas, mushrooms, and mayonnaise.
4) Lightly fold the... - 46.1311
Hot Chicken Salad In Tomato Cups
Place chicken breast halves on a microwave-proof plate.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes; chicken should no longer be pink when slashed in thickest part.
Drain off and discard juices, then cover chicken... - 46.1077
Saute onion in bacon drippings and clarified butter in large saucepan until tender.
Saute until tender.
Saute until tender.
Stir in beef consomme and tomato puree; reduce heat.
Bring to a simmer, skimming surface.
Cook beets in 3... - 45.8707
Hot Scallop Salad With Blood Oranges
1) Spin or pat dry lettuce. Tear them into small pieces.
2) Take a small bowl arrange the lettuce into it.
3) Take a sautÃ© pan and heat oil on medium heat.
4) Now add shallots and cook until soft.
5) Then, add scallops and stir... - 45.8055
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a small bowl, place the mushrooms
2. Pour in enough water to cover the mushrooms
3. Allow the mushrooms to soak for 30 minutes
4. Drain the mushrooms
5. Cut off the stems and discard the stems
6. Thinly slice the caps and squeeze... - 45.743
Turkey Drumsticks With Hot Mustard
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the turkey drumsticks.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic, mustard and thyme. Rub the mix into the drumsticks and let rest for 60 minutes.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and oil... - 45.6573
Hot And Sour Soup
1. To prepare mushrooms squeeze dry the soaked mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
2. Thinly shred the mushrooms, meat, bamboo shoots and bean-curd.
3. In a saucepan bring the stock to a rolling boil, stir in the mushrooms, meat,... - 45.6339
Hot And Hearty Chowder
1) Combine together the clams and 2 cups of stock in a 3-quart saucepan.
2) Over high heat, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and gently simmer for about 3 minutes.
3) Use a slotted spoon to take the clams out. Set aside.
4) To the... - 45.6073
Hot Beef Salad
1. Wash and dry lettuce and cabbage.
2. Tear into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix onions, radishes, tomatoes, mint and coriander leaves together and pour over lettuce.
4. Toss until well blended.
5. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet... - 45.4996
Hot Sausages With Mustard Mayonnaise
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) Separate sausages. In case of using chipolatas twist them in half to make small.
3) In a roasting tin add sausages with dripping or lard. Keep aside.
4) To prepare mustard... - 45.4937
Hot Game Cutlets
1. Cut up 4-6 ounce cold game.
2. In a pan heat butter and cook the onions until soft.
3. In a bowl mix the game with enough mashed potato to make a firm mixture.
4. Now add the cooked onions, herbs, chutney, beaten egg and... - 45.4759
Hot And Sour Soup
1. Slice the pork meat into thin shreds and then add them to a pot of hot water. Blanch the meat in the hot water for 2minutes. Drain the meat and set aside when done.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the mushrooms and let them soak for 20 minutes.... - 45.467
Hot Appetizer Recipes By Category