- » Hot Alcohol Sauce
Hot Alcohol Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Hot Alcohol Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Hot Alcohol Sauce recipes.
Rich Glazed Ham With Hot Cider Sauce
Remove all but 1/4-inch (5 mm) fat from ham; place, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Combine cider, 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar, cloves, cinnamon, and lemon rind and juice; pour over ham.
Cover and bake in 325°F (160°C) oven, basting frequency, for 1-1/2... - 44.3873
Hot Fruit Salad With Curry Sauce
Cover raisins with boiling water; soak 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Drain fruit, reserving all juice.
Stir reserved juice well, and measure 3/4 cup; set aside.
(Save the remaining juice for other uses.) Combine fruit and raisins in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 41.3976
You May Also Like!
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Combine the first 8 ingredients in skillet or saucepan, and bring to a boil. Cover, and simmer 2-3 minutes. Add frankfurters, and cover again.
Cook until frankfurters are thoroughly heated and glazed, about 3 minutes.
Lift each frankfurter into heated roll,... - 38.4069
1. Muddle cilantro and ginger
2. Add remaining ingredients
3. Shake over ice and strain into martini glass rimmed with equal parts coarse salt, black pepper and chili powder
4. Garnish: Asian pickled cucumber - 28.7198
Border Style Chili
1. Heat lard in deep 12-inch (30-cm) skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Crumble beef into skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Add onion; saute over medium heat until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Crush... - 29.7959
Heat bacon in soup kettle; saute chicken and ham until lightly browned.
Remove meat from kettle.
Add okra and onion to pan, with butter, and saute until okra has ceased to string.
Add tomatoes, thyme, and pepper sauce, and return chicken and ham to... - 43.211
Brandy Or Rum Sauce
Mix cornstarch and sugar in a heavy saucepan, gradually add milk and brandy, and heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 2-3 minutes, stirring now and then.
Add butter, vanilla, and nutmeg and stir until butter melts... - 30.4098
Liver-onion Hot Pot
Dip liver in seasoned flour.
Fry liver and sausages together in bacon drippings until lightly cooked; remove from pan.
Put consomme and bay leaf in pan; stir to dissolve brown bits.
Cut liver and sausage into 1-inch pieces.
Grease 1-quart baking dish, and add... - 44.6316
Hot Bloody Mary
1. In a mason jar, add the vodka and the habanero pepper and let it sit in the refrigerator for a week. Shake and taste it every day until the spiciness of your choice is achieved.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the lime wedge.
3. Mix the coarse... - 115.285
Brown Beer Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan melt butter and add flour to it.
2) Stir in beer and add bouillon cubes, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
3) Stir and cook till thickened. Cook and stir for further for 1 minute.
4) Serve hot. - 32.1962
Cold Bearnaise Sauce
Prepare a mixture of vinegar and herbs as above and reduce as above.
Strain it, and add I tablespoonful of the vinegar, still slightly warm, to a very thick mayonnaise using it instead of lemon juice.
Add some chopped chervil and tarragon to the... - 19.0587
Poached Pears With Honey And Lemon Sauce
For the Poached Pears With Honey And Lemon Sauce fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Poached Pears With Honey And Lemon Sauce
is simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the... - 36.4364