- » Hot Alcohol Drink
Hot Alcohol Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot alcohol drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot alcohol drink recipes.
Hot Toddy With Tea
Summer is the season to indulge in indoor activities with cool drinks to beat out the heat. Watch the recipe to make Hot Toddy with tea as the base along with other flavors. Make this over your favorite holiday party and enjoy! - 109.404
Hot Champurrado Drink
Hot chocolate are loved by one and all. Mexican hot chocolate with delectable flavor can set your mood right. The best thing is that this easy recipe can be prepared at home with right directions by Maria. Relish this dish today! - 97.7004
Red Hot Shots
Red Hot Shots are all about a cinnamon blast, a cool burn of ice wrapped in a pretty presentation.
Tasting notes: Cinnamon blast, like a slightly diluted fireball but ends with a cold rush. The sweetness and spice coats your tongue and leaves you feeling like... - 94.3433
Hot Spiced Beer And Rum
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add cinnamon cloves and lemon peel and pour over the beer.
2. Place pan over a low flame and heat for 10 to 15 minutes without boiling or simmering.
3. In the mean time, in a dry bowl combine the eggs and sugar... - 40.094
Hot Spiced Mulled Cider
1) In a 1-litre heat-proof glass bowl, add the cider, brown sugar, pimentos, cloves and cinnamon.
2) Cook uncovered in the microwave for 4-6 minutes or until just bubbly.
3) In 4 warm glasses, strain the mixture, sprinkle each with the nutmeg, then add... - 39.6915
Glogg Hot Christmas Punch
Combine all ingredients except the aquavit in a saucepan.
Heat mixture just to the boiling point.
Pour drink into punch glasses. - 31.0226
Who isn't excited about making this delicious Hot Toddies! Very easy and simple to prepare, this Hot Toddies is amazingly tempting! Give it a try and just sit back and indulge! - 26.4109
Hot Whiskey Toddy
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Heat through without boiling.
Discard the lemon rind and pour into a jug.
Serve immediately. - 26.2887