- » Hot Alcohol
Hot Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hot alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hot alcohol recipes.
The Hot Lips Cocktail
Holy Dang it, we've got a hot cocktail for today. You like spice? You like heat? You like Hot Lips!? - 113.926
The Galliano Hot Shot
A layered Sunday Night Shooter, we've got whipped cream, espresso and some galliano. We're using the Aeropress to make our espresso on the fly. - 109.72
Hot Toddy With Tea
Summer is the season to indulge in indoor activities with cool drinks to beat out the heat. Watch the recipe to make Hot Toddy with tea as the base along with other flavors. Make this over your favorite holiday party and enjoy! - 109.404
The Hot Toddy Cocktail
There is no denying that hot toddy are extremely classy and comforting. This high-end cocktail is just perfect for winters. Whenever you need a ginger kick with the smoothness of honey, this versatile drink would make for a yummy option. Stream the video to... - 108.207
Hot And Zesty Party Peanuts
Behind every successful party, there is tasty party appetizers. And Betty's hot and spicy party peanuts are one such win-win hors d'oeuvres. Stream the video recipe, gather your family and friends, and let the snacking begin with this tasty peanut treats. A... - 97.7092
Hot Champurrado Drink
Hot chocolate are loved by one and all. Mexican hot chocolate with delectable flavor can set your mood right. The best thing is that this easy recipe can be prepared at home with right directions by Maria. Relish this dish today! - 97.7004
Red Hot Shots
Red Hot Shots are all about a cinnamon blast, a cool burn of ice wrapped in a pretty presentation.
Tasting notes: Cinnamon blast, like a slightly diluted fireball but ends with a cold rush. The sweetness and spice coats your tongue and leaves you feeling like... - 94.3433
Fiery Hot Bra Buster
Finally a fiery drink that will literally get your bras bursting! A crazy concoction of tobacco sauce, vodka and triple sec, a sip of this drink will literally create a firework inside your mouth. This is so hot that you would like to get it down as early as... - 91.7641
Spicy Hot Common Man's Ginger Rum
Need a drink that will take-charge of your testosterone and get all girls swooning? Then this ginger rum will leave you shockingly high. This spicy drink comes in hot, medium and low tones. So you can adjust your spice quotient. A great way to get yourself on... - 91.5534
Hot Red Snapper Shooter
This drink is a real show stopper. This Canadian whisky style shooter has a nice feel of creamy oak with subtle hints of sweetness. However, it isn't any synthetic sweetness. This drink gets its sweet flavor from liqueur. This bright, light-hearted drink is... - 91.2024
Hot Apple Cidar Cocktail
When you are really trying to stay warm, hot apple cidar can do the trick. Dubbed as a sober man's version of mulled wine, this nice and sweet drink with bold cinnamon overtones, makes for a great after-dinner drink to serve the guests. Tune into the recipe... - 91.0524
Hot Bloody Mary
1. In a mason jar, add the vodka and the habanero pepper and let it sit in the refrigerator for a week. Shake and taste it every day until the spiciness of your choice is achieved.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the lime wedge.
3. Mix the coarse... - 86.2318
Fiery Hot Apple Pie Cocktail Shooter
For all you ambitious fellas who rate your drink-making skills highly, here's a great way to notch up your drink making skills a level higher. The hot apple pie cocktail shooter comes loaded with sour apple pucker and cinnamon schnapps and makes a great party... - 83.7066
Old English Hot Wassail
1. In a large kettle, tip in 2 bottles ale and stir in sugar, lemon peel, and spices.
2. Place the kettle over a very low flame and heat the beer without boiling or simmering, for at least 30 minutes.
3. Take kettle off the heat and allow the beer... - 44.748
Hot Cross Buns
Sprinkle 2 teaspoons sugar and the yeast over the- lukewarm water.
Let stand until dissolved.
Scald milk, and pour into a bowl.
Add butter and sugar.
Stir, and cool to lukewarm.
Add egg and yeast mixture.
Beat in the next 5 ingredients sifted together.
Add... - 44.6803
Liver-onion Hot Pot
Dip liver in seasoned flour.
Fry liver and sausages together in bacon drippings until lightly cooked; remove from pan.
Put consomme and bay leaf in pan; stir to dissolve brown bits.
Cut liver and sausage into 1-inch pieces.
Grease 1-quart baking dish, and add... - 44.2624
Rich Glazed Ham With Hot Cider Sauce
Remove all but 1/4-inch (5 mm) fat from ham; place, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Combine cider, 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar, cloves, cinnamon, and lemon rind and juice; pour over ham.
Cover and bake in 325°F (160°C) oven, basting frequency, for 1-1/2... - 44.2133
Hot Fruit Salad With Curry Sauce
Cover raisins with boiling water; soak 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Drain fruit, reserving all juice.
Stir reserved juice well, and measure 3/4 cup; set aside.
(Save the remaining juice for other uses.) Combine fruit and raisins in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 42.1256
Hot Brandy Punch
1) Into a saucepan with boiling water, add in lemon rind, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace and sugar.
2) Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture.
4) Transfer the mixture into a warm punch bowl.
5) Stir in lemon juice and brandy.
6)... - 42.0886
Hot Cinnamon-spiced Wine
This Hot Cinnamon Spiced wine is recipe with a difference. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions and see a number of raised eyebrows. Your guests are going to like the spiced up wine drink. Try it!! - 40.6334
Hot Spiced Beer And Rum
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add cinnamon cloves and lemon peel and pour over the beer.
2. Place pan over a low flame and heat for 10 to 15 minutes without boiling or simmering.
3. In the mean time, in a dry bowl combine the eggs and sugar... - 40.094
Hot Rum Punch
1) Into a large warm bowl, add in lemon juice, sugar and ground ginger.
2) Stir well.
3) Add in brandy, rum, sherry and hot water.
4) Serve Hot Rum Punch in punch cups.
5) Sprinkle a pinch of grated nutmeg over each cup. - 39.8774
Hot Spiced Mulled Cider
1) In a 1-litre heat-proof glass bowl, add the cider, brown sugar, pimentos, cloves and cinnamon.
2) Cook uncovered in the microwave for 4-6 minutes or until just bubbly.
3) In 4 warm glasses, strain the mixture, sprinkle each with the nutmeg, then add... - 39.6915
Hot Rum And Cider
1) Take a small bowl and add butter and sugar. Beat well till smooth and creamy.
2) Keep aside.
3) Into each orange zest strip prick clove.
4) In a preheated 1 -quart thermos arrange the zest, cinnamon stick and rum.
5) Pour hot cider and butter... - 39.2465
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Combine the first 8 ingredients in skillet or saucepan, and bring to a boil. Cover, and simmer 2-3 minutes. Add frankfurters, and cover again.
Cook until frankfurters are thoroughly heated and glazed, about 3 minutes.
Lift each frankfurter into heated roll,... - 37.5915
Hot Coffee With Orange Liqueur
1 In a coffee cup fill boiling water and let stand for 1 minute to heat the glass.our out the water.
2 Pour the liqueur into the cup and stir in the sugar.
3 Add the coffee. Top with the whipped cream, then grate the orange zest over the top.... - 34.6181
Guilt Free Hot Chocolate
Mix milk, cocoa powder, cinnamon and Splenda in medium
saucepan; cook over a low heat until hot, stirring frequently.
Be careful not to boil over.
Pour into 8 ounce serving cups. - 34.3352
Hot White Wine
This Hot White Wine is simply irresistible. Try this Hot White Wine on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this drink. - 33.626
Hot Tea Punch
1) Into a warm punch bowl, add in hot tea.
2) Next, pour in the rum and brandy.
3) Mix in sugar and stir well.
4) Serve the Hot Tea Punch, garnished with sliced lemons and oranges. - 33.3681
Glogg Hot Christmas Punch
Combine all ingredients except the aquavit in a saucepan.
Heat mixture just to the boiling point.
Pour drink into punch glasses. - 31.0226
Belgian Hot Beer
Place the beer, wine, sugar, cinnamon and lemon rind in a saucepan and heat slowly.
In a small pan, beat the egg yolks into the warm milk and place over low heat.
Add the cornstarch mixture and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
Do not allow it to... - 30.7697
1. Muddle cilantro and ginger
2. Add remaining ingredients
3. Shake over ice and strain into martini glass rimmed with equal parts coarse salt, black pepper and chili powder
4. Garnish: Asian pickled cucumber - 30.3605
Heat the beer with the cloves, cinnamon sticks and lemon rind.
Beat the eggs with the sugar until very thick.
Gradually add the egg mixture to the hot beer, stirring constantly, until thoroughly blended.
Do not allow the mixture to boil.
Strain and discard... - 29.7023
Wash the orange and spike it with the cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Place it in a saucepan just large enough for all the ingredients.
It must have a tight fitting lid.
Add the wine and heat over very low heat for at least 2 hours.
At no time should the wine be... - 29.4115
Hot Mulled Wine
Hot Mulled Wine is an amazingly delicious alcoholic drink. The effortlessly prepared Hot Mulled Wine is a drink that you would surely love to serve to your friends and family!! - 29.3795
Hot Brick Cocktail
1. In a mug add the butter, sugar and pour in the hot water.
2. Stir until the butter melts and sugar dissolves.
3. Tip in the whiskey and stir well.
4. Serve immediately while hot. - 27.0292
Who isn't excited about making this delicious Hot Toddies! Very easy and simple to prepare, this Hot Toddies is amazingly tempting! Give it a try and just sit back and indulge! - 26.4109
Hot Whiskey Toddy
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Heat through without boiling.
Discard the lemon rind and pour into a jug.
Serve immediately. - 26.2887
Hot Mulled Claret
Mix sugar, lemon juice, bitters, spices and water and stir to dissolve sugar.
Put into fondue pot with claret and heat over medium heat until steaming but not boiling. - 24.2672
Hot Spiced Wine
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 12 hours (on high setting for 1 to 2 hours). - 23.705
Hot Alcohol Recipes By Category