- » Horseradish Tuna Salad
Horseradish Tuna Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of horseradish tuna salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for horseradish tuna salad recipes.
Tuna Madrilene Salad
Soften gelatin in the cold water.
Heat 1 can of the madrilene to boiling and stir in the gelatin.
Continue stirring until gelatin is dis-solved.
Add second can of madrilene and chill until the consistency of raw egg white.
Combine carefully the tuna,... - 41.4648
Paul Bunyan Sized Tuna Hobos
On cut surface of each bread half spread desired butter.
Cover with the lettuce.
Top with Tuna Salad, tomato, onion, luncheon meat, and then the cheese.
Spear cherry tomatoes and pimiento-stuffed olives with wooden picks and use to garnish sandwiches. - 32.2321
1 Thoroughly drain the tuna and flake.
2 In a pan, heat 1 cup tomato juice to dissolve jelly.
3 Stir in 3/4 cup cold tomato juice and salt.
4 Chill until slightly thickened.
5 Gently fold in prepared horseradish, tuna and... - 42.234
Put kidney beans, zucchini and green pepper in large baking dish.
Combine corn oil, vinegar, horseradish, garlic, salt and dill weed in small jar with tight-fitting lid; cover and shake well.
Pour marinade over vegetable mixture; tossing to coat evenly; cover... - 36.071
Tuna And Tomato Mold
1.Combine 3/4 cup tomato juice with 1 envelope of gelatin and beef flavor base.
2.Heat the mixture until gelatin strats melting.
3.Turn off the flame and put sugar, remaining tomato juice, oregano, dry mustard, lemon juice and powdered... - 47.1159
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 44.0628
Mix flaked tuna with the celery, horseradish sauce, salad cream or mayonnaise and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Pile on a bed of finely shredded cabbage mixed with the grated carrot.
Garnish with sliced egg and tomato wedges. - 35.403
Blend together tuna, celery, mayonnaise, horse radish, mustard, lemon juice and dash pepper.
Spread tuna mixture on 4 slices bread.
Top with remaining bread.
Combine milk and beaten eggs in shallow dish.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture, then in crushed... - 39.4731
Tangy Tuna Mousse Squares
1. Soften the gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
2. Dissolve the gelatin over boiling water and then add it to the mayonnaise.
3. In a large bowl, mix in the flaked tuna, celery, stuffed green olives, onions, lemon juice, horseradish, salt and paprika.... - 42.9509
Tangy Tuna Mousse Squares
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over boiling water; stir into mayonnaise.
Add remaining ingredients except cream.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch pan.
Chill till firm.
Cut in squares and serve on greens. - 36.6083
Salmon Rice Salad With Mayonnaise
While rice is hot add the french dressing.Cool to room temperature before adding rest of ingredients.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving. - 32.1556
Sea Salad Canapes
Combine tuna, mayonnaise, catsup, onion, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and lemon juice in 1-quart mixing bowl.
Spoon 2 teaspoons mixture on each toast square.
Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
Place on paper towel-lined plate.
8 canapes:... - 35.8153
Creamy Salad Dressing
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Combine all ingredients thoroughly, until smooth.
3) Serve the dressing over flaked tuna on a large bed of crisp lettuce. - 31.3739
Sea Salad Canapes
Sea Salad Canapes has an implausible taste. The seafood and lemon juice gives the Sea Salad Canapes an incredible taste. Sea Salad Canapes is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 38.4542
Raw Fish Salad
Raw Fish Salad is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Raw Fish Salad with us! - 44.8981